Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,911 members, 7,863,144 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:12 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1434) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183575 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1431) (1432) (1433) (1434) (1435) (1436) (1437) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 8:49pm On Aug 18, 2013
fork adict:

Guy I dey feel you I swear. Let's see how the put others down syndrome will help shovel teeth Melvin win the moola. Congratulations tho

Thanks dude. Much appreciated.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:49pm On Aug 18, 2013
So the top 5 AKA minority group are in the finals now cheesy.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:51pm On Aug 18, 2013
njokusboy: Nna ehn, this is it, start voting for melvin oh, as soon as the lines open oh, charge your batteries, laptops, ipads, note books and anything you have that can browse or send sms.. Even if na radio
Use ur last kobo to subscribe or buy enough data if neccesary,
All the bev fans, pls swallow your pride and vote melvin, even una sabi say she can't fit win this.. Lolzz
If you have any brother, friend, sister, uncle infact anything you have outside naija that can use a phone or any other accessory, start calling them oh, tell them to vote melvin, that your life depends on it... If possible, travel to other African countries just to cast your votes and return...anyway is a way... Biko, oge a diro... No time. Fork addict, I know say you get sense, I know say you go vote melvin, abeg just continue dey yab am and dey vote am at the same time... No time abeg... Vote in the kitchen, parlour, bedroom, morning , afternoon and night abeg.... Condition don critical... Oge adiro.. No time

LAI LAI. Time wey we suppose don hold peace talks don pass. Now its fight to finish.
DILLISH FOR THE MOOLA. Make I con carry my anti melvin campaign go big bro sites.

Ki ki ki ki ki ki. I love this

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 8:52pm On Aug 18, 2013
safarigirl:

Ethiopians are gonna vote either bev or cleo. They have beef with dillish and elikem for always nominating bimp. They even made it clear to namibia that they were only voting dillish because of the support from namibia in the past.

Check out dillish's 7 votes btw

Nigeria - melvin
Ghana - elikem
S/L - Melvin
Zimbabwe - Elikem

Uganda is a gamble. They are currently campaigning for Melvin. But even if Dillish wins the vote it'll be 3 votes...tell me how she'll win

I think she'll get Nam, Kenya and possible bots and ug

Bots won't vote cleo because Zambia didn't vote Oneal
I still think Bots will vote Cleo.. I dnt think Ethiopia will vote Dillish afta she has been nominating Bimp every mondae, and Bimp n Cleo were frends. I think Ethiopia will vote either Bev/Cleo /Mel, the Dicklish fans can go retire until nxt sundae....when they will be Dullish
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:52pm On Aug 18, 2013
safarigirl:

Ethiopians are gonna vote either bev or cleo. They have beef with dillish and elikem for always nominating bimp. They even made it clear to namibia that they were only voting dillish because of the support from namibia in the past.

Nigeria - melvin
Ghana - elikem
S/L - Melvin
Zimbabwe - Elikem

Uganda is a gamble. They are currently campaigning for Melvin. But even if Dillish wins the vote it'll be 3 votes...tell me how she'll win

This is your mistake. You strategise as if you don't watch BB. Don't you know most of Bimp's votes wud go to Dillish? ! Just wait nd see. Keep dreaming.

Ethiopia wud rada vote Cleo instead of Bev...note that. And some countries like Tz and Angola are unpredictable. Angola is btw Dillish and Melvin if u dnt know. Their favourites that they voted over her- Angelo and Bimp- are now out.

You are not calculative at all.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by easyflex: 8:52pm On Aug 18, 2013
At this point , dillish is not even a threat to melvin. The actual threat now is cleo if u put into consideration how africa voted.
Melvin has got, 9ja,SL,ROA and angola on lockdown. He only needs one more country vote to be sure of winning.
So let's do this for our boy. I have already cast 6 votes under angola, 5 sms under roa. So let's do this people ..... More votes and less talk.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 18, 2013
MELVIN FIT GET ONLY NAJERIA'S VOTE O, UHMMM.......GUYZ DON'T BE TO SURE OF SRLEON AND ROA VOTES,

OL IM SAYIN IS DT BE HUMBLE WHILE CMPAIGNN KO, I WISH US LUCK tongue

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nikky341: 8:53pm On Aug 18, 2013
sholay2011: I laff in arabic. ETHIOPIA wud vote Dillish! Not Bev! Ahaha...those guyz re damn moralistic. Malawi is btw Cleo and Dillish! ! Tanzania may now opt for Dillish/ Melvin since Bimp is out. Dillish has Nam, Ken, Ug, Ethi on lockdown. Let's see how tinz go. cool

Tz and bots teams are already declared for Beverly
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:53pm On Aug 18, 2013
safarigirl:

Nigeria - melvin
Ghana - elikem
S/L - Melvin
Zimbabwe - Elikem

This is your mistake. You strategise as if you don't watch BB. Don't you know most of Bimp's votes wud go to Dillish? ! Just wait nd see. Keep dreaming.

Ethiopia wud rada vote Cleo instead of Bev...note that. And some countries like Tz and Angola are unpredictable. Angola is btw Dillish and Melvin if u dnt know. Their favourites that they voted over her- Angelo and Bimp- are now out.

Your anslysis has loopholes!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 18, 2013
No one is even talking about the other housemates as possible winners Bevrly,Elikem and Cleo why do y'all think it is going to between Melvin and Dillish
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mystikal(m): 8:54pm On Aug 18, 2013
since we are all playing God. Lemme play God and say that my fave elikem will win too, ah ah. D whole 15 blocs will vote for him sef.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:56pm On Aug 18, 2013
safarigirl:

Nigeria - melvin
Ghana - elikem
S/L - Melvin
Zimbabwe - Elikem

Ethiopia wud rada vote Cleo instead of Bev...note that. They are moralists and have been voting Dillish except whenever Bimp was up. And some countries like Tz and Angola are unpredictable. Angola is btw Dillish and Melvin if u dnt know. Their favourites that they once voted over her- Angelo and Bimp- are now out.

Your analysis has loopholes!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 8:56pm On Aug 18, 2013
All of una dey! Una don forget say cleo dey? Dillish no fit win dis o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 8:57pm On Aug 18, 2013
What I see happening:
Melvin: SL, Nig, ROA, Ang, TZ*, Ug*
Dillish: Nam, Ethio, Kenya, TZ*, Ug*, Bots*
Cleo: Zam, Malawi, SA, Zim*,Bots*
Elikem: Ghana, Zim*
Bev: None...

This game is between Melvin, Dillish and Cleo but I see Dillish winning it right now.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 18, 2013
sexytabhi: No one is even talking about the other housemates as possible winners Bevrly,Elikem and Cleo why do y'all think it is going to between Melvin and Dillish
My main concern among those 3 is Cleo. People seem to be neglecting the fact that she just got stronger.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 8:59pm On Aug 18, 2013
sexytabhi: No one is even talking about the other housemates as possible winners Bevrly,Elikem and Cleo why do y'all think it is going to between Melvin and Dillish
my money z on Cleo, she z underestimated yet SADC z behind her....she z th only competition i c for Mel, Dillish z there to drag the EA votes frm Mel......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:59pm On Aug 18, 2013
nikky341:
Indeed. Don't be so sure. Abi na like da Zim declared themselves for Dillish this week? undecided A pity ppl try to console themselves wiv analyses. Eh eh

I don't mind if Cleo wins sef. Ah ah ah grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 9:00pm On Aug 18, 2013
Oneal's Tweet after the EVICTION....

@Onizee::Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
ha!!!!

Oneal's™ retweets......
@hellen_teffo ::::::@Onizee now I 100% believe everything u were saying in this
BBA,am proudly SA.

@maScottzen :::::So Angelo is out coz he spoke good of @Onizee & @FezaKessy last night...#justsaying nje!

Feza's Tweet......
@FezaKessy::::: Nooooo!!!
WHAT ARE THEY TRYING TO PULL?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 18, 2013
Y'all should please stop making noise!!. Y'all aint God!!. Go vote and stop bickering!!. Y'all will keep bickering and y'all rep will loose!!

Dillish is there to stay, get used to it, nigeria didn't save her, AFRICA did!!. No amount of analysis or permutation will determine who wins

Please team melvin, let's get this voting started!!. Stop wasting time, I've used my four accounts to vote, y'all should follow suit.

@domnique, thanks, I've been freed at last kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by HandyManny: 9:02pm On Aug 18, 2013
The surest vote Melvin has right now is Nigeria. Others na speculation. The surest Dilish has is Namibia. Others na speculation. As a Nigerian vote Melvin and take a Chill pill afterwards.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 9:03pm On Aug 18, 2013
noname: What I see happening:
Melvin: SL, Nig, ROA, Ang, TZ*, Ug*
Dillish: Nam, Ethio, Kenya, TZ*, Ug*, Bots*
Cleo: Zam, Malawi, SA, Zim*,Bots*
Elikem: Ghana, Zim*
Bev: None...

This game is between Melvin, Dillish and Cleo but I see Dillish winning it right now.
i see Cleo or Mel winning, if u can also c ur analysis above, she has 4 sure country votes, so is Mel, while Dillish has only 3 sure country votes
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:04pm On Aug 18, 2013
nikky341:
Where dem declare am? For whitehouse? undecided Bu ah ah ah. I won't be surprised if Bev goes wiv one or zero vote at the finals. grin grin

I don't even mind if Cleo wins...ah ah.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tellitlikeitis: 9:05pm On Aug 18, 2013
Some peeps will be shocked come the 25th of August when king Melvin wins...heheheh...I will so laugh at some peeps eh? Lwkmd..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:05pm On Aug 18, 2013
nikky341:
Where dem declare am? For whitehouse? undecided Bu ah ah ah. I won't be surprised if Bev goes wiv one or zero vote at the finals. grin grin

Ethiopia still voted Dillish over Cleo last forking week!! They won't vote Bev. Just wait nd see. Ah ah.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 9:05pm On Aug 18, 2013
Agbgift: So the top 5 AKA minority group are in the finals now cheesy.
They are the Peeps who did not scheme or form an alliance.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 9:06pm On Aug 18, 2013
THE AMAKA: Strategies again? Mtchewwww, EVERYBODY JUST GO AND VOTE! grin

Strategies wey just dey fail anyhow...Choi

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 18, 2013
ItsModella:
My main concern among those 3 is Cleo. People seem to be neglecting the fact that she just got stronger.
Yes Cleo is more threatening pl keep underestimating her. Anyways we will do our best,if she wins wouldn't mind though.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jmaine: 9:07pm On Aug 18, 2013
While your all ranting to no where. . .Men like me are doing the needful by voting oga Melvin . . .

One thing is certain on this thread . .All your useless analysis has been proven time without number to be absolute bullshyte . .

I dey vesss for here angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:08pm On Aug 18, 2013
Melvin fans let us nt talk 2 much diz week,lets us go nd vote,infact lets nt argue on this thread nd we shld ignore haters
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 9:08pm On Aug 18, 2013
hiteelong:
I hear u o

I hear u 2 tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 18, 2013
jmaine: While your all ranting to no where. . .Men like me are doing the needful by voting oga Melvin . . .

One thing is certain on this thread . .All your useless analysis has been proven time without number to be absolute bullshyte . .

I dey vesss for here angry

Thank you!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 9:09pm On Aug 18, 2013
Some peeps no dey tire with deze strategies of a tin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1431) (1432) (1433) (1434) (1435) (1436) (1437) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.