Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,004 members, 7,838,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1473) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2177926 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 20, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 4:27pm On Aug 20, 2013
I love GH:

Kwaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! In your own voice

Charley, which part of my comment is fuckrery?

1. What is fuckkery about telling someone to get a life rather than getting pissed because people find another HM more entertaining than his rep?

2. What is fuckery about telling someone that other HMs are more entertaining than another housemate?

3. Or is it the part where I quoted @fork addict?

You are just troubled over nothing. Take a chill pill, there’s nothing fuckery in it, unless you want them to view it as such.

Now that you have drawn their attention to the so-called fuckery, watch them as they start firing back from all corners, and I am really, really SCAREEEEEED grin grin grin grin grin

THIS ONE >
I love GH:

Get a life dude, or get ready to do same for @ Fork addict's dog next season. It might rep Naija, according to sir fork addict LOL!
(1) There is nothing wrong in punching holes in a House mate ..... There is everything wrong when you riddicle a whole country by suggesting they represent an animal (dog) next season.

(2) I was not referring to that

(3) Yes, you referring to @fork addict was a smoke screen in order to hide your motive.

NB:: Believe me, when I say they have takem "judicial notice" over your comment, or is it because they have not Replied You?......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 4:31pm On Aug 20, 2013
tatiana009:

AndrERush pls send to me also, already doing it but need to be sure i'm doing the right places.Thanks

Send me a pm
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tremzy07(f): 4:33pm On Aug 20, 2013
#Team Melvin all the way. Do not be discouraged, do your own bit and leave the rest to God! wink

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by DILLISH: 4:33pm On Aug 20, 2013
#team melvin, send me d tin fast.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by maygal: 4:33pm On Aug 20, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

PM Me

I don't really know how ds PM stuff works here on NL but I send something hope u got it!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 4:34pm On Aug 20, 2013
ping pong:

I don Pm you tey tey

I thought @ItsModella sent you already?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tremzy07(f): 4:36pm On Aug 20, 2013
DILLISH: #team melvin, send me d tin fast.

Erm...and your name is Dillish and you are team melvin shocked

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 4:36pm On Aug 20, 2013
maygal:

I don't really know how ds PM stuff works here on NL but I send something hope u got it!!

I've got your pm and replied you already, check your Inbox
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 20, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:
Guys please do not let anyone discourage you about the voting method I passed around. I didn't know about the one @fork adict dropped previously, so I can't tell whether it works or not. I assure you this one works.

I have done a thorough investigation on the bba web voting system, and came to the conclusion it doesn't detect IP. Just set your country to any country of your choice, and you are good to go.

I would love more genuine Melvin fans to get involved in this voting process. The more people the more effective it'll be.
If you know you are a Melvin fan, please jump on the voting wagon now, and let's make it happen. Don't be a fan only by words, prove it by voting and voting aggressively too. We need as many people as possible to make this work, so join us today. Let's change a brother's life.

Special thanks to the people already voting aggressively @Mariarocks @Kslib @ItsModella @ochongonoko @safarigirl just to name a few. Keep up the good work.

#TEAMMELVIN
Abeg make una pass me the TurnGarri na!

Trust me, you guys need me ON THIS ONE!!

SHALOM!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 20, 2013
ochongonoko: @GOM check mail, I beg you, be careful with that stuff. Don't pull that stunt you did on FB with this stuff. I trust you bro wink
Ok i got it now! No Lele!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 4:43pm On Aug 20, 2013
njokusboy:

Oya forward the thing to nudochukwu@yahoo.com... Sharp sharp

I've sent it, check your inbox and spam
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 20, 2013
tremzy07:

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 4:44pm On Aug 20, 2013
@ tatiana009

I have sent it to you.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justdamiR: 4:45pm On Aug 20, 2013
tremzy07:

D@ guy must ba a complete DILLISH

REBECCA!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 20, 2013
I love GH:

Kwaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! In your own voice

Charley, which part of my comment is fuckrery?

1. What is fuckkery about telling someone to get a life rather than getting pissed because people find another HM more entertaining than his rep?

2. What is fuckery about telling someone that other HMs are more entertaining than another housemate?

3. Or is it the part where I quoted @fork addict?

You are just troubled over nothing. Take a chill pill, there’s nothing fuckery in it, unless you want them to view it as such.

Now that you have drawn their attention to the so-called fuckery, watch them as they start firing back from all corners, and I am really, really SCAREEEEEED grin grin grin grin grin
Charley,you will be so shocked shocked when nobody quotes you.
Everybody is BUSY..this na time for votin,you get?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justdamiR: 4:46pm On Aug 20, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:
@ tatiana009

I have sent it to you.

Are u sure she is a melvin fan! Just saying

REBECCA!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 4:48pm On Aug 20, 2013
So I hear denrele has been traveling round campaigning for Beverly. I hear he's got SA, boys, Ethiopia, Tanzania on lock down and is working on Angola as we speak.
Anyways, I wish Melvin all d best, If he us the winner, nothing can stop him.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belmot(m): 4:48pm On Aug 20, 2013
Una rily mean dis tin o.... U guyz av totally 4goten bev? Atleast if melvin win make she follow am for back nah. Make una dey drop sumtin 4 her nah.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justdamiR: 4:48pm On Aug 20, 2013
tremzy07: #Team Melvin all the way. Do not be discouraged, do your own bit and leave the rest to God! wink

Shooo,naija guys dey fast oh, dem don edit d picture chap chap..

Anyways,

REBECCA!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justdamiR: 4:50pm On Aug 20, 2013
Belovedd: So I hear denrele has been traveling round campaigning for Beverly. I hear he's got SA, boys, Ethiopia, Tanzania on lock down and is working on Angola as we speak.
Anyways, I wish Melvin all d best, If he us the winner, nothing can stop him.

It won't still change most of their minds..just saying

B4 I forget

REBECCA!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 4:51pm On Aug 20, 2013
just_dami®:

Are u sure she is a melvin fan! Just saying

REBECCA!!!,

Yup..

Which one come be '' REBECCA'' again na?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 20, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:
@ tatiana009

I have sent it to you.

Thanks
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 4:59pm On Aug 20, 2013
ochongonoko: @all team melvin, andre, modella, safari, kslib, spade, josydaky, biz bloke and others too numerous to mention, I appreciate y'all effort. It's not easy voting with 10+ accounts but we've to finished what we've started whether it will pay off or not. Keep the voting coming

Team melwin cool

My guy, i dey try my best o. Tomorrow, i go dey house throughout and it's gonna be round the clock. grin

I love @ bold.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 5:00pm On Aug 20, 2013
njokusboy:

(1)Boy, how many times am I going to tell you to stop whining over what you can't influence You go get high blood pressure oh.... (2)Seems tryin to discredit melvin is all you do all day... I tell you again, DON'T vote melvin, please don't vote melvin... Your vote won't change anything.. (3)Better still, take your rantings to twitter, you would attract a larger audience.. There re thousands there interested in ur agenda, most of whom are even doing a better job... But it won't stop those who want to vote him from voting him...(4) I tire for you oh.. U re even worse than those you call melvin extremists, ur post plenty pass their own for this thread.. Chai

(1)Beach and what the fork is that exactly? Let me worry about My blood pressure. You worry about yours.
(2) Last time I checked, you are not in a position to tell me what to or what not to do
(3) I am not on twitter and I don't intend signing up anytime soon. Least of all for a trivial reason as Big Bro.
(4) Me sef tire for you o. Thanks for the compliment

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 20, 2013
@ andrerush, how do I get involve in voting aggressively for melvin? I am a genuine fan,
I want the code sent to me. pls am waiting!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:02pm On Aug 20, 2013
Make una still dey vote for melvin under Naija too oo,make una no just assume say he go get Naija vote and we con shock on sunday...
All izz well!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 5:06pm On Aug 20, 2013
alfafemale: how do u live with urself?

Uti says some stuff, its okay with you cos he supported Melvin.

Fork Addict says some stuff and its not okay with you cos its against Melvin. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 5:11pm On Aug 20, 2013
Kslib: Make una still dey vote for melvin under Naija too oo,make una no just assume say he go get Naija vote and we con shock on sunday...
All izz well!

hope say you dey attack OgheneRukewe sha?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:14pm On Aug 20, 2013
Hope as una dey open mu***tiple Ac,una still dey vote multiple times with an acc per hour..
Hope say una no just dey vote once per hour with the multiple issh..
Hope say una dey drop like 50per hour with an acc...
All izz well!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 5:15pm On Aug 20, 2013
Ekiseme: yo FAT MAN, you are not making any sense again...typical of you though cry ....just know that TO WHOM BRAIN IS GIVEN, SENSE IS EXPECTED...I hope you understand this time...NOTE: don't reply me again coz am so down with my MELVIN sheet cool

LMAO. You don't want me to qoute you, then you don't respond to this. Idio.t, I am not making sense again but you keep on quoting me. Foooool

Its time for you to go worship your god (Melvin).

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:18pm On Aug 20, 2013
BizBloke:

hope say you dey attack OgheneRukewe sha?
Yes na..
I don dey scatter Akpors and Rukewe since voting start..
By tomoro,I go face Tamuno and Uduaghan then switch to Akpors and Rukewe again.
All izz well!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.