Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,785 members, 7,862,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:34 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1474) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183399 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 5:20pm On Aug 20, 2013
ItsModella: @feminine A, you've got mail.

Aiit dear! Will work on it. Thanks a bunch

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by olegunner(m): 5:21pm On Aug 20, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:
@ tatiana009

I have sent it to you.

Bro can ihave the stuff sent to me too.......
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 5:22pm On Aug 20, 2013
Josydaky: Becareful of who una dey send this AAV to.

Ah F.Addict, I really wish you were part of this present AAV. You are one of the reason, I became a member of this thread.

Too bad. Sheet happens
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 5:22pm On Aug 20, 2013
god_of_music: As a sure boy wey i be i don already know say una dey morning or mid-day at that time wey i take write that S/O cheesy .............Na you wey i surre say hin dey Obodo-Oyibo bcoz you dey cool and collected grin

SHALOM All izz Well! grin grin

grin grin grin Thanks Man...u correct well well.
How ur day dey go?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 5:23pm On Aug 20, 2013
Kwaaaaaa.... Listening to Maria live on Radio in GH, she is a good Host. Check her pix.>

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=418659188243918&l=4db1ece473&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2FYSFaoWx5yI&_rdr

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:23pm On Aug 20, 2013
Make una no forget to dey change the country on your profile to your desired nama oooo..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IloveGH: 5:23pm On Aug 20, 2013
GH KWAME:

(1) There is nothing wrong in punching holes in a House mate ..... There is everything wrong when you riddicle a whole country by suggesting they represent an animal (dog) next season.

(2) I was not referring to that

(3) Yes, you referring to @fork addict was a smoke screen in order to hide your motive.

NB:: Believe me, when I say they have takem "judicial notice" over your comment, or is it because they have not Replied You?......

LMAO @ 1st bolded

I advise you read my comment again and understand it better, I’m not ridiculing any country ooo. But I’ll surely do so if @fork addict succeeds in sending his dog next season. cool grin grin grin

@2nd bolded
Can’t stop myself from laughing, gawd my belly hurts!
Hide my motive? Kwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

@3rd bolded
Yeah, they do now, thanks to you their in-law grin

Time to go do some aggressive voting for the tailor. Hope you are doing same and not spending all the time on this thread

HAPPY VOTING!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by olegunner(m): 5:23pm On Aug 20, 2013
Kslib: Make una still dey vote for melvin under Naija too oo,make una no just assume say he go get Naija vote and we con shock on sunday...
All izz well!

Bro can iget the stuff too
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2013
what's this week's task all about in d bb house?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by meggy11: 5:25pm On Aug 20, 2013
Oya guys make una send me d AAV stuff. I don ready to vote.

Kslib and andrerush I dey wait o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 5:28pm On Aug 20, 2013
@ItsModella wat up? Still waiting for d stuff to hit my inbox
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 5:29pm On Aug 20, 2013
Tonto Dikeh is campaigning 4 Melvin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IloveGH: 5:29pm On Aug 20, 2013
god_of_music: Charley,you will be so shocked shocked when nobody quotes you.
Everybody is BUSY..this na time for votin,you get?

Good to hear that bro. Don't mind me, just keep pouring the votes. Melvin needs them, so does Beverly wink

HAPPY VOTING!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justloveme: 5:30pm On Aug 20, 2013
Kslib: Make una still dey vote for melvin under Naija too oo,make una no just assume say he go get Naija vote and we con shock on sunday...
All izz well!
pls make una still vote massively under naija cus d way danrele d organsise boys for naija ti vote massively for bev,make we no go shock on aunday.cus danrele is going all d way for bev in naija.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justloveme: 5:30pm On Aug 20, 2013
All izz well!
pls make una still vote massively under naija cus d way danrele d organsise boys for naija to vote massively for bev,make we no go shock on aunday.cus danrele is going all d way for bev in naija.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 5:33pm On Aug 20, 2013
Cum Sunday the tailor is gonna win..y'all gonna shock tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 5:34pm On Aug 20, 2013
fork adict:

Too bad. Sheet happens

Guy who u think say go win?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 20, 2013
fashrola: @ItsModella wat up? Still waiting for d stuff to hit my inbox
I sent it since na.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 20, 2013
9ja4eva:

grin grin grin Thanks Man...u correct well well.
How ur day dey go?
Yes oo my bro!
And my day dey go Fine!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:37pm On Aug 20, 2013
@Tuwo,shey u don start...lol
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 5:37pm On Aug 20, 2013
Tuso: Cum Sunday the tailor is gonna win..y'all gonna shock tongue

Hmm i have a gut feeling that the winner will surprise everyone.
May the best man win!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by meggy11: 5:38pm On Aug 20, 2013
ItsModella:
I sent it since na.
l

Pls send it to me too.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 5:41pm On Aug 20, 2013
fork adict:

Too bad. Sheet happens
Yeah, I understand you perfectly well. No wahala sha, continue being yourself but remember some people are very sentitive sha, make dem no go injure themselves because of internet war.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 5:41pm On Aug 20, 2013
god_of_music: Yes oo my bro!
And my day dey go Fine!
That is good.

U don get d AAV? Send am come gimme...cos i dey use one kain method here.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 5:42pm On Aug 20, 2013
Bassey's Twitter Boiling Points ..... He got burnt by the "Melvin Extremists Group".

@BasseyOfficial ::: I owe bev fans an apology,am sorry deeply cuz i bev is my sis also plz lets vote 4 the both of em Melvin and bev osu all the way..leggo

@BasseyOfficial ::: My manager was running my
twitter, as much as i want melvin to
win,i want bev to win also. may the
best man or woman wins.. SL leggo

@Missjaie_ :::
@BasseyOfficial. Sit yo ass down my
friend

@BasseyOfficial
::: such language is uncalled
for.

@Missjaie_ ::: @BasseyOfficial. Don't be all over
the place then

@cutemumm :::
@BasseyOfficial Nigeria has chosen
Melvin.. and it stays at that.. SL
shouldn't be confused..

@cutemumm ::: @BasseyOfficial your
manager tweeted it and you deleted
it? Disappointed....

@bigbuttshilbum
:::
@BasseyOfficial its melvin ol d way. Forget Beverly

@chris_nikit ::: @Basseyofficial who
do you think will win?

@BasseyOfficial ::: sincerely i think its
Melvin...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 5:45pm On Aug 20, 2013
olegunner:

Bro can ihave the stuff sent to me too.......

Send me a pm
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 5:46pm On Aug 20, 2013
Kslib: @Tuwo,shey u don start...lol
All izz well!

@Kslib..I wont campaign 2day
Am saying y'all shuld prepare 4 surprises so una no go get heart attack grin

All iz werh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 20, 2013
justloveme: pls make una still vote massively under naija cus d way danrele d organsise boys for naija ti vote massively for bev,make we no go shock on aunday.cus danrele is going all d way for bev in naija.
Derenle is just making NOISE!
Nobody knows him....Na UTI we know!
"
"
"
"
"
"
SHALOM!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 5:47pm On Aug 20, 2013
All izz well!

True talk
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:48pm On Aug 20, 2013
Pls i'm busy with something else,so anybody that needs it should PM @modella abeg..
All izz well..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 5:49pm On Aug 20, 2013
Kslib:
Yes na..
I don dey scatter Akpors and Rukewe since voting start..
By tomoro,I go face Tamuno and Uduaghan then switch to Akpors and Rukewe again.
All izz well!!
Nice. Keep it up. I still dey on Rukewe matter.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 20, 2013
9ja4eva:
That is good.

U don get d AAV? Send am come gimme...cos i dey use one kain method here.
I got it but i ain't the Distributor ask Kslib,Itsmodella,Ochongnonko,AndreRush etc

(1) (2) (3) ... (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.