Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1486) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2172602 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1483) (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:28am On Aug 21, 2013
Mariarocks: Please how sure are we of TZ for Mel??
TZ is fully Team Melvin, we dey sure of them.

EA is gradually moving toward Melvin, if we can work our magic there just a little, we'll have them on lockdown by Friday
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 7:32am On Aug 21, 2013
ekiloui:
Lolzz..thank You.

I've been spying, arguing and campaigning here for weeks.

Under which moniker?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:43am On Aug 21, 2013
@spade u are so on point,i hv said this many times,let us focus on melvin,all this splitting of vote is total foolishness(no offense)...if u are one of melvin's fan pls stop splitting or dropping his vote out of pity or whatever,bev's fan are not splitting or dropping vote 4 melvin...pls let us be wise,so that come sunday we will nt be suprise
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 21, 2013
spade:

Then Melvin would certainly lose this game if it ever came doen to percentage count, because the Nigeria he should be winning with over 95 percent is being split by people telling them to vote Melvin AND Beverly, if you don't know.

Dillish has over 98 percent of Namibia.
Cleo has over 98 percent of Zambia.
Elikem has over 98 percent of Ghana.

So how is Melvin going to win against Dillish (if it came down to the population count) when his sure-banker bloc is being split by people only because they are sentimental about Beverly leaving first?

I'd rather channel my votes to only one person (Melvin) to help him win instead of blowing and wasting my votes on a Beverly who has already burned so many bridges for herself that her case is irredeemable.

It also doesn't help matters that the only way her scanty fans know to campaign for her morally impoverished self is by spreading shameless tales on Facebook about Melvin being a terrorist.

How is it Melvin's fault that this biittch has cheapened herself on TV? Why do they now have to stoop to such shamefully low depths as to spread lies about a guy who's been nothing but honest and consistent throughout the show?

Abeg. Melvin alone jare.
You are one to open your mouth and talk being that you're part of the people that has made this finale most difficult for Melvin. Don't try and talk smart to me like I don't know what I'm doing. I'm not giving Beverly sentimental votes, I'm giving her a well deserved vote. If you think she's burned all her bridges, then that's your messed up opinion not mine. I wonder how you will think her numerous fans in Nigeria are campaigning for her if it were sentimental votes undecided.

For your information, i'm not voting for Beverly with Nigeria's vote. I'm voting in places that we already know are voting for her and even though I'm not voting for her as much as I am voting for Melvin, I will not give up on her because she as much my rep as Melvin is.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 21, 2013
safarigirl: TZ is fully Team Melvin, we dey sure of them.

EA is gradually moving toward Melvin, if we can work our magic there just a little, we'll have them on lockdown by Friday

Okay I just wanted to be sure cuz I was getting mixed signals there of people voting either Melvin, Bev or Dillish. Tz is one of the places i'm really pouring in my votes for for Melvin because i'm thinking Kenya is a lost cause and even Uganda sef.

What do you think?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 7:46am On Aug 21, 2013
Good morning to all Nairalanders esp GOM.

I do not split my vote because I know Beverly die hard fans are voting for her already.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 7:47am On Aug 21, 2013
Mariarocks:

Lol. Mehn I don't even know again. I just saw when she tweeted she was melbev Uti replied "there can only be one winner so i ask again, who are you voting for"?

Then hours later she tweeted "vote Melvin"..."let naija come as one"

And then she tweeted again I wish there were two winners.

I think she's just confused and likes two of them. I believe she will be voting for two of them sha.

That is unfair. Uti was #TeamMelvin from #Day1, I believe she(Karen) should have maintained the neutral Role she was known for. IMHO she should have backed Beverly up.
I stand corrected but from the look of things, @Denrele is the only 9ja celeb campaigning 4 Beverly right? If that is so that is unfair.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 21, 2013
lekpalicious: Angelo Collins ‏@ANGELOAFRIKAANS

When u fall inlove truthfully...life will test u truthfully...and when u overcome it all...u will have it all***@Candy_misscoca
Angelo Collins ‏@ANGELOAFRIKAANS

U the No.1 woman in my life....don't ever forget that @Candy_misscoca

I wish I can make the world feel what I feel when I'm with u @Candy_misscoca

A boy spends his time looking for different girls to sleep with but a man spends his time looking for that special woman worth waking up to.

I really feel sorry for Beverly angry cry

Feel sorry for het too..
She, however put herself in that position, telling a guy you met barely 3 months ago you wanna be his wife... Meanwhile the only thing you know about him, u knew in the house... She wasn't cautious,, too trusting.. She came across to me as desperate.. More like she was love starved.. Nd it wasn't just angelo, even bimp.. No offence oh, but I wouldn't leave my girlfriend for someone like that, coming so strong like they are no tight boys in naija.. Nd all dat for a 37 year old south African mafia.. The thing vex me walai..
She is just 21 for jupiters sake.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 21, 2013
#TEAM MELIKEMtongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 21, 2013
GH KWAME:

That is unfair. Uti was #TeamMelvin from #Day1, I believe she(Karen) should have maintained the neutral Role she was known for. IMHO she should have backed Beverly up.
I stand corrected but from the look of things, @Denrele is the only 9ja celeb campaigning 4 Beverly right? If that is so that is unfair.

I could care less about Karen, Uti and Denrele. She did what she had to do
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 7:52am On Aug 21, 2013
** Fork Addict's shout out series**

Shout out to those who have opinions contrary to the 'popular' opinions on this thread but chose to keep quiet for fear of being bashed.

Na when una belle sweLl till e burst una go know say na bad tin e be.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:54am On Aug 21, 2013
GH KWAME:

what is so unfair in that?it only goes to show that pple would care less about u when fail to get your prioties right...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:54am On Aug 21, 2013
Mariarocks:
You are one to open your mouth and talk being that you're part of the people that has made this finale most difficult for Melvin. Don't try and talk smart to me like I don't know what I'm doing. I'm not giving Beverly sentimental votes, I'm giving her a well deserved vote. If you think she's burned all her bridges, then that's your messed up opinion not mine. I wonder how you will think her numerous fans in Nigeria are campaigning for her if it were sentimental votes undecided.

For your information, i'm not voting for Beverly with Nigeria's vote. I'm voting in places that we already know are voting for her and even though I'm not voting for her as much as I am voting for Melvin, I will not give up on her because she as much my rep as Melvin is.

My dear Team bev is not far! You're either for Melvin or you're not! You can't be for the both. If you feel bev is your rep and deserves your vote more then by all means vote for her.

Wetin self...no one is stopping you, do you think popularity vote is votes from your country? It's votes from all over Africa.

Infact lemme just say this, I'm almost 50percent certain that Dillish will win.
Have you seen any Team bev splitting their votes? Rather they are there spoiling Melvin's name in order to get more followers.

By the time they are done, we'll all know what I'm talking about.

Infact Dillish for the money!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 7:55am On Aug 21, 2013
spade: I dey usually dey in the mood for petit women from July to November.
From December to March, I normally go after the curvy ones.
April to June, I chase after the ones with okpolor eyes.

That's me.
That's my life, son.

Dude, you are BALLING!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 7:59am On Aug 21, 2013
safarigirl: TZ is fully Team Melvin, we dey sure of them.

You guys should seriously work on Uganda that country will be key. East Africa is deciding the winner this year for sure.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 7:59am On Aug 21, 2013
Goodmoni threadmates
Keeping Voting for melvin
Less talk more Vote
#TEAM MELVIN OF LIFE#
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:00am On Aug 21, 2013
eleshin: too many rigid opinionations plus 'notice me attitude' jst do ur tin and allow odas make dem dia own.I dey vote melvin bt I dnt tink sum1 voting dilish is ma enemy,na his plava b dat.

Nice. That's the spirit
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 21, 2013
fork adict:

Dude, you are BALLING!!!
Shocking revelation..... Are u still on vacation?? Are u still BALLING?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:05am On Aug 21, 2013
Mariarocks:

Okay I just wanted to be sure cuz I was getting mixed signals there of people voting either Melvin, Bev or Dillish. Tz is one of the places i'm really pouring in my votes for for Melvin because i'm thinking Kenya is a lost cause and even Uganda sef.

What do you think?

My dear I'm even more confident of Kenyas vote than Ug. Since monday a lot of Kenyans have been campaigning for Melvin.

Tz is being influenced by Bots to vote beverly. Last week bots tried to influence them to vote Angelo and their vote went to bimp. So this week I'm 60percent sure that no matter what botswana does, bev won't get TZ

Lemme give you a pic of 2 kenyans voting Melvin. I've been seeing a lot of them lately

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 21, 2013
safarigirl:

My dear Team bev is not far! You're either for Melvin or you're not! You can't be for the both. If you feel bev is your rep and deserves your vote more then by all means vote for her.

Wetin self...no one is stopping you, do you think popularity vote is votes from your country? It's votes from all over Africa.

Infact lemme just say this, I'm almost 50percent certain that Dillish will win.
Have you seen any Team bev splitting their votes? Rather they are there spoiling Melvin's name in order to get more followers.

By the time they are done, we'll all know what I'm talking about.

Infact Dillish for the money!

I do not think popularity vote is from your country alone. I vote Melvin and Beverly 5 to 1 respectively. If Dillish wins, then I will fully accept that it was her destiny because however much I tried to fight against her progression with a lot of people i.e people like you, I ended up loosing. Sooooo I cannot think of any more reasons to explain why she will take that money if it is not stamped in her destiny. I used to think otherwise in this big brother game but shiit, not after she survived last sunday's eviction. And I am fully aware of team Melvin vs team Beverly but sadly that is not how I role. I play this game fair and square and I vote for whoever deserves my vote. I didn't vote Elikem when he was up because he didn't deserve my vote. I didn't vote for Pokello and many others. I only give credit where credit is due and that is what I will always do.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 21, 2013
noname:
You guys should seriously work on Uganda that country will be key. East Africa is deciding the winner this year for sure.

Uganda is like a lost cause. I'm not going to fight where I know I most probably will loose. I'm voting so that it will not have to come down to popularity votes.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 8:09am On Aug 21, 2013
Dannyxy: uti is wise,it is better we choose one person,o.k lemme ask u this question,which is wiser,to scatter ur eggs into different basket,when u cannot watch the different basket?,or put all ur eggs in one basket nd watch the basket?

This is the point I have been trying to drive home for days. But some people just don't want to understand. There is absolutely no way you can vote and campaign for both, it's either one or the other,lest we want to fall on our own sword. Folks need to start reasoning with their heads and not their hearts. What good is it, if we split vote and ultimately reducing the chances of either of them winning?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 21, 2013
safarigirl:

My dear I'm even more confident of Kenyas vote than Ug. Since monday a lot of Kenyans have been campaigning for Melvin.

Tz is being influenced by Bots to vote beverly. Last week bots tried to influence them to vote Angelo and their vote went to bimp. So this week I'm 60percent sure that no matter what botswana does, bev won't get TZ

Lemme give you a pic of 2 kenyans voting Melvin. I've been seeing a lot of them lately

Okay wow that's goood. Maybe Kenya isn't a lost cause afterall. I'll do some voting there but my priority is Tz. If he looses Tz, I believe he has lost the game
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 21, 2013
Mariarocks:

Mariarocks, you have been going on about spade and safari been the reason why dillish is still in the chase since sunday, calm down joor, nairaland contributes to less than 20% of the total votes... Needless to say, whether they strategised for dillish or not, she still would have gotten naijas vote.. Naija has got a soft spot for the girl and not everybody cares if she tried to burn melvin or not.. So get over that..
They have a good reason for not splitting votes with bev, as much as bev fans would not want to admit it, she does not stand a good chance of winning this... Its wise to vote for someone dat can win, I can even bet she would be among the first two to walk on sunday... The only surprise she can spring is split the votes with melvin nd give someone else the upperhand... On the other hand, you are free to do whatever you like, the smart thing would be, choosing between one of them and voting for that person alone.. Bev fans vote bev, melvin fans vote melvin.... No splitting
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 21, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

This is the point I have been trying to drive home for days. But some people just don't want to understand. There is absolutely no way you can vote and campaign for both, it's either one or the other,lest we want to fall on our own sword. Folks need to start reasoning with their heads and not their hearts. What good is it, if we split vote and ultimately reducing the chances of either of them winning?
I've been told before that I reasoned with my heart over the Bimp and Dillish situation but who turned out right in the end? I'm not fighting this war with the idea of popularity votes if it came down to that. I am fighting this war for a fair and square win for Melvin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:19am On Aug 21, 2013
Mariarocks:
(1)You are one to open your mouth and talk being that you're part of the people that has made this finale most difficult for Melvin. Don't try and talk smart to me like I don't know what I'm doing. I'm not giving Beverly sentimental votes, I'm giving her a well deserved vote. If you think she's burned all her bridges, then that's your messed up opinion not mine. I wonder how you will think her numerous fans in Nigeria are campaigning for her if it were sentimental votes undecided.

(2)For your information, i'm not voting for Beverly with Nigeria's vote. I'm voting in places that we already know are voting for her and even though I'm not voting for her as much as I am voting for Melvin, I will not give up on her because she as much my rep as Melvin is.

I'll start with the first bolded.

Did you just say "Part of the people that made the finale most difficult for Melvin"? You mean when I campaigned for Nigeria to vote Maria instead of Dillish but Nigeria still went on and voted Dillish, making her last longer than she was supposed to in the first place?
"Part of the people that made the finale most difficult for Melvin"? You mean by using my magical powers to coerce Malawi, Ethiopia and Namibia into voting Dillish, even when Naija vote went to Bassey? When you say I'm part of that problem, do you imply I'm Malawian, Ethiopian or Namibian?

When you say I'm part of that problem, do you imply I'm any of the Ghanaian, Ethiopian, Leonean, Angolan or Namibian votes she got when she was up against Cleo and Feza, which, even without the Nigerian vote, would've saved her all the same? Is that the "part" you're talking about, Mariarocks?

You see, the sad thing about people like you, is that you never reread your own comments when lashing out. If you regard my post to you as some kind of "smart talk", then who am I to stop you?

If memory serves me correctly, I urged Nigerians on here to SAVE Bassey using AAV's while voting Dillish under Naija (whether she got evicted no be our headache). Ultimately, Nigeria went to Bassey and the other non-AAV countries voted Dillish. Shebi na me cause am if we're going to go by your hormone-induced post?

Now, talking about "well-deserved" and "sentimental" votes, what's funny is that this is coming from someone who wanted Elikem evicted for the sake of Ghana votes, regardless of his immense contributions to this show. Or would you like us to go down that line? The day I told you bluntly say Ghana no come de house to hold anybody's coat? Do you still remember?

I have said it before, that Beverly's numerous character assassinating lies have rubbed a lot of people the wrong way, but hey, if you feel that's a "messed up opinion", then you're free to believe what you like.

Finally, you claim you're not voting Beverly from Nigeria but voting her in sectors you feel she already stands a chance. But ummm.... You never made that clear, did you? You're on Nairaland, telling people to "Vote Melvin and Beverly", and you're not making it clear if you want them to vote from Botswana, SA or wherever. Isn't that tantamount to causing even more confusion?

All the same, feel free to do what you like. Cuz at the end of the day sha, you don't really owe any of us an explanation for anything.

Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 8:20am On Aug 21, 2013
ochongonoko:

LMAO!!. I need to sue you and papa ostrich for this ungodly name grin

Hohoho. Your neck long sha. tongue

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 8:22am On Aug 21, 2013
Kslib: iewing this topic: wild child, aodis, Agbgift
(f), Mariarocks, Dannyxy(m), ochongonoko,
ToyinDipo, Yinkade, ironbender101, GH
KWAME(m), Kslib(m) and 12 guest(s)
Bros,i dey troway salute ooo.

All izz well!

Lmao. Ein wan bend Seun strong head na. Leave am cheesy

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 8:22am On Aug 21, 2013
ochongonoko: LMAO!! gringrin

I wrote down my 20+ accounts in my phone before I forget them grin. No be small thing o grin

My effort must not be in vain

Team melwin for the moola!! coolcoolcool

Badt guy. Keep doing it.

Morning.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by k2039: 8:23am On Aug 21, 2013
Oh, na the big brother show be this wey I dey watch.

Abeg, who be this girl wey dey smoke. Na distinction she go get for smoking oo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 21, 2013
njokusboy:

Mariarocks, you have been going on about spade and safari been the reason why dillish is still in the chase since sunday, calm down joor, nairaland contributes to less than 20% of the total votes... Needless to say, whether they strategised for dillish or not, she still would have gotten naijas vote.. Naija has got a soft spot for the girl and not everybody cares if she tried to burn melvin or not.. So get over that..
They have a good reason for not splitting votes with bev, as much as bev fans would not want to admit it, she does not stand a good chance of winning this... Its wise to vote for someone dat can win, I can even bet she would be among the first two to walk on sunday... The only surprise she can spring is split the votes with melvin nd give someone else the upperhand... On the other hand, you are free to do whatever you like, the smart thing would be, choosing between one of them and voting for that person alone.. Bev fans vote bev, melvin fans vote melvin.... No splitting

I'm not saying they are the reason, I am saying they contributed to that reason. Get your facts right. You know what, I'm not even going to say I know she will not win because I simply don't know anymore who will win on sunday. I knew as at last sunday before the eviction but I don't know now. Just as you knew Bev will be getting 0 country votes as at last sunday before the voting lines opened but you don't know anymore. And you should get this stuff about me. They're people that are strictly teamMelvin and there are people that are strictly teamBev but make no mistake, I am strictly teamNigeria.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 8:24am On Aug 21, 2013
ochongonoko: LMAO!! gringrin

I wrote down my 20+ accounts in my phone before I forget them grin. No be small thing o grin

My effort must not be in vain

Team melwin for the moola!! coolcoolcool

(1) (2) (3) ... (1483) (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.