Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,463 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1488) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2176409 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:09am On Aug 21, 2013
dominique:

That's none other than our Beverly o. Smoking n gisting are her hobies grin

Just saw a message on the strap-@SirUti, Africa voted you cos you were entertaining now you're saying they should vote based on morals. hypocrite! I couldn't have said it better myself. Should Africa continue to vote based on the attributes the Nigerian reps display? Next season, if we have another lively 'in-your-face' character to rep us on the show, we'll decide its not a morality show afterall, its all about entertainment.

As for me o, I subscribed for entertainment when I activated my bba channel. Melvin did not give me that, Elikem did. That's why I'll be voting both of them based on patriotism and entertainment respectively.

Off to vote the Tailor. Feel free to bite my head off. Its my opinion, my time, my vote, my money grin

Team Melikem cool (will be droping s some votes for Bev and cleo along the way tho)

You may have a point sha.
Anyway, good luck to everybody.
My own be say Dillish must not touch that money.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:09am On Aug 21, 2013
dominique:

Just saw a message on the strap-@SirUti, Africa voted you cos you were entertaining now you're saying they should vote based on morals. hypocrite! I couldn't have said it better myself. Should Africa continue to vote based on the attributes the Nigerian reps display? Next season, if we have another lively 'in-your-face' character to rep us on the show, we'll decide its not a morality show afterall, its all about entertainment.

As for me o, I subscribed for entertainment when I activated my bba channel. Melvin did not give me that, Elikem did. That's why I'll be voting both of them based on patriotism and entertainment respectively.

Off to vote the Tailor. Feel free to bite my head off. Its my opinion, my time, my vote, my money grin

Team Melikem cool (will be droping s some votes for Bev and cleo along the way tho)

You may have a point sha.
Anyway, good luck to everybody.
My own be say Dillish must not touch that money.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 21, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

Dude Ethiopia wasn't going to vote for Melvin regardless.

It is hard as it is already going up against Dillish in East Africa, last thing we need right now is diversion of votes. Every 1/5 votes you are channelling to southern africa(which I believe is futile) would be best used in the East for Melvin to strengthen his position there.

And btw, there's nothing like fairness in a game like this. Some of the evicted housemates wouldn't have been evicted, if there was such thing as fairness.

undecided Ehm Ethiopia is most likely going for Melvin.

Stop confusing yourself. I meant I'm voting for a clear win not a draw for Melvin. I have almost 25 accounts that I use on an hourly basis. What I am doing for Beverly is in no way hindering that.

Infact I don't even get this anymore. Doesn't @ochon have a spare account dedicated to Cleo?? So why can't I be entitled to my own spare account dedicated for Bev. Like what the actual Bleep

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by owee: 9:10am On Aug 21, 2013
DILLISH:

vote melwin

He HE hE HE hE

VOTE MELVIN
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 21, 2013
spade:

Definitely TZ and UG cuz I feel the latter is slipping fast.
Kenya seems hell-bent on capturing EA for Dillish, but I wonder if they have that kinda power considering Prezzo couldn't even win Tanzania in the finals.
During the BBAmplified finals, Karen won Tanzania while "EA's Choice" Sharon O won only Uganda and Kenya. So I believe TZ has a freaking mind of its own.

I didn't watch that BBA. I haven't actually voted in UG yet cuz I felt it was a lost cause like Kenya. I have been heavily bent on TZ and somewhat ETH but e be like say I go open more accounts be that.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nomski0(f): 9:14am On Aug 21, 2013
I've been voting Melvin non-stop only to come to NL to see that the Great Naija vote is going to be split Please vote for Melvin if thats where your heart is or vote for Beverly if thats where your heart is......dont split Nigeria's vote. Melvin's only crime in the bba house is being a Nigerian otherwise he wouldnt need your votes to win this thing. DONT SPLIT OUR VOTES PLEASE. Good morning y'll

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 9:15am On Aug 21, 2013
god_of_music: Good morning Threadmates! Good morning Josydaky..how was your Night??
The night was okay. You?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 21, 2013
dominique:

And that's how Melvin lost
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 9:16am On Aug 21, 2013
GH KWAME:

Host ::: "is it your first(1st) time in WestAfrica?"
Maria ::: "I've been to Nigeria before, does it count?"
Host ::: "Yes it does"...."what is your fixation with Nigeria?"
Maria ::: "I think my Soul Mate is in Nigeria"

Thanks for the update,when is she leaving ghana.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 21, 2013
Nomski0: I've been voting Melvin non-stop only to come to NL to see that the Great Naija vote is going to be split Please vote for Melvin if thats where your heart is or vote for Beverly if thats where your heart is......dont split Nigeria's vote. Melvin's only crime in the bba house is being a Nigerian otherwise he wouldnt need your votes to win this thing. DONT SPLIT OUR VOTES PLEASE. Good morning y'll

Don't worry yourself, I am not splitting Nigeria's vote. Nigeria is strictly dedicated to Melvin for me
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by DILLISH: 9:17am On Aug 21, 2013
team MELWIN

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:17am On Aug 21, 2013
THE AMAKA:

(1)STFU. (2)Who asked you? I gave my opinion.(3) You think everybody is a follower like you? (4)Broke empty barrel telling everyone else every other minute to vote more and talk less (ironic right?) because you obviously don't have the currency.
(5)Please don't start with me.
(1)dn't ever tell me to STFU again,i am nt ur mate,i dn't knw if ur were taught to respect ur elders,nd stop being uneccessary aggressive i am nt fighting with u....(2)pls did i stop u frm stating ur opinion?i was also stating my opinion...,(3)i only speak eng,pidgin eng,hausa,yoruba nd igbo,so i dn't understand what u'are saying...(4)i will refer u back to no. (3) for reply....(5)u self knw say if i decide to start with u,u no go rest 4 diz thread,i stopped quoting u 4 peace sake,so lets jst leave it at that.....*in ur own words* HAVE SEVERAL SEATS MA'AM...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 21, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

Thanks for the update,when is she leaving ghana.
Saturday
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 21, 2013
Mariarocks:

You speak on a very low level that I cannot relate with. If it comes down to that, it has nothing to do with teamBev because they are entitled to their vote as teamMelvin. You should try giving this speech to those numerous Nigerians that are voting Dillish.

One more thing. Don't ever in your life directly or indirectly call me foolish again
Mr.High Level
-
YOU ARE FOOLISH!!!
-
read my lips
-
YOU ARE A FOOL!!!
-
-
All Izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 9:24am On Aug 21, 2013
Mariarocks:

undecided Ehm Ethiopia is most likely going for Melvin.

Stop confusing yourself. I meant I'm voting for a clear win not a draw for Melvin. I have almost 25 accounts that I use on an hourly basis. What I am doing for Beverly is in no way hindering that.

Infact I don't even get this anymore. Doesn't @ochon have a spare account dedicated to Cleo?? So why can't I be entitled to my own spare account dedicated for Bev. Like what the actual Bleep

Last I heard Ethiopia is firmly behind Beverly. Unless that is changed now, I don't see how Melvin would get Ethiopia.

You seem hell bent on voting for both, I won't even try to convince you otherwise anymore, do as you please, it's your own prerogative.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by DILLISH: 9:24am On Aug 21, 2013
Keep votin MELWIN

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 21, 2013
ELIKEM IS NOT JST A TAILOR, HE IS ALSO A CLEANER!!!

#TEAM MELIKEM

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:28am On Aug 21, 2013
dominique:

I conquer.
I was gonna write something similar to this. @ochongonoko! Kinda what i wanted to say but not in detail.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:28am On Aug 21, 2013
Mariarocks:

You speak on a very low level that I cannot relate with. If it comes down to that, it has nothing to do with teamBev because they are entitled to their vote as teamMelvin. You should try giving this speech to those numerous Nigerians that are voting Dillish.

One more thing. Don't ever in your life directly or indirectly call me foolish again

I don't know why, but this up here got me lmao grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 21, 2013
Josydaky:
The night was okay. You?
Mine was awesome oo! I was voting Melvin all night, i slept by 3:28 am grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 21, 2013
god_of_music: Mr.High Level
-
YOU ARE FOOLISH!!!
-
read my lips
-
YOU ARE A FOOL!!!
-
-
All Izz well!

Elbert Hubbard said every man is a damn fool for at least 5 minutes everyday but I beg to differ. You have been a damn fool before you said this shiit to me, you will continue to be a damn fool for the rest of your life and make no mistake, your foolishness will extend to your after life.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:34am On Aug 21, 2013
Dannyxy: (1)dn't ever tell me to STFU again,i am nt ur mate,i dn't knw if ur were taught to respect ur elders,nd stop being uneccessary aggressive i am nt fighting with u....(2)pls did i stop u frm stating ur opinion?i was also stating my opinion...,(3)i only speak eng,pidgin eng,hausa,yoruba nd igbo,so i dn't understand what u'are saying...(4)i will refer u back to no. (3) for reply....(5)u self knw say if i decide to start with u,u no go rest 4 diz thread,i stopped quoting u 4 peace sake,so lets jst leave it at that.....*in ur own words* HAVE SEVERAL SEATS MA'AM...

And you've just said nothing. Mates on NL gini?? It looks like you need the seats yourself.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 21, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

Last I heard Ethiopia is firmly behind Beverly. Unless that is changed now, I don't see how Melvin would get Ethiopia.

You seem hell bent on voting for both, I won't even try to convince you otherwise anymore, do as you please, it's your own prerogative.

I never heard that. Someone please confirm
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 21, 2013
Mariarocks:

Elbert Hubbard said every man is a damn fool for at least 5 minutes everyday but I beg to differ. You have been a damn fool before you said this shiit to me, you will continue to be a damn fool for the rest of your life and make no mistake, your foolishness will extend to your after life.
Akpororo said you are nothing but a Complete Old BlockHead!
Your Daftness will keep on generating unto your Generations!
You will keep on Doing FOOLiSH things till you DIE and your body will rotten under the carpet of an Im.becile!!! FOOL!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:37am On Aug 21, 2013
spade:

Definitely TZ and UG cuz I feel the latter is slipping fast.
Kenya seems hell-bent on capturing EA for Dillish, but I wonder if they have that kinda power considering Prezzo couldn't even win Tanzania in the finals.
During the BBAmplified finals, Karen won Tanzania while "EA's Choice" Sharon O won only Uganda and Kenya. So I believe TZ has a freaking mind of its own.

Kenya actually went to Wendall. That's what made people think the Kenyan vote was "bought" by Zimbabwe. Lol. Nobody saw that coming. East Africa totally abandoned Sharon O.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:40am On Aug 21, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Kenya actually went to Wendall. That's what made people think the Kenyan vote was "bought" by Zimbabwe. Lol. Nobody saw that coming. East Africa totally abandoned Sharon O.

Oops! Now I remember. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 21, 2013
THE AMAKA:

grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 4litres: 9:42am On Aug 21, 2013
GH KWAME:

That is unfair. Uti was #TeamMelvin from #Day1, I believe she(Karen) should have maintained the neutral Role she was known for. IMHO she should have backed Beverly up.
I stand corrected but from the look of things, @Denrele is the only 9ja celeb campaigning 4 Beverly right? If that is so that is unfair.
How is it unfair? Every1 has d ryt 2support whom they like & wish2 support. Its not as if Boko Haram has threatened 2bomb any1 who doesn't vote 4bev. Ppl 're voting & supporting d reps they feel represented dem well. If ppl feel Melvin deserve d vote, I dnt see why u shud say its unfair. I don't kno if it is Karen dat forced Bev 2be opening her mouth anyhow, talkin rubbish all d tym, slanderin ppl, mentionin their names on continental tv, forcing herself on guys & embarrassing herself & country in d process. Abi na Karen talk say make she dey open leg up & down? Melvin has barely done anytin wrong on dat show (dat is if he did @all) & now dat ppl 're giving him dat lov dat he deserves, u holier than thou peeps be comin here playin d unfair card. I bet if Bev played a betta game dan Mel, she wouldn't or her fans wouldn't hav 2beg any 1 for votes. She made her bed, let her sleep on it.
I don't want 2bliv u actually meant dis unfair tin u 're talkin about. My theory is since u 're Ghanain & naturally want ur rep 2win, u came here 2confuse ppl as u 're coming 2 terms with d overwhelming support Mel is getting & u don't want dat cos it will threaten d chances of ur rep. Guess wat, we 're smarter dan that.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 21, 2013
god_of_music: Akpororo said you are nothing but a Complete Old BlockHead!
Your Daftness will keep on generating unto your Generations!
You will keep on Doing FOOLiSH things till you DIE and your body will rotten under the carpet of an Im.becile!!! FOOL!!!!

This is exactly why your picture should be posted beside the definition of foolishness. Going after people's generations because your head has refused to fathom the fact that you don't know which of your generations will cross path with those you've said such to.
I'm sorry but I just don't argue with things like you.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 9:47am On Aug 21, 2013
What's the cause of all these crikum crakum....the unnecessary higi haga this morning .....lol.....y'all should chill jor.....@maria @gom......keep calm and vote
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by owee: 9:47am On Aug 21, 2013
4litres:
How is it unfair? Every1 has d ryt 2support whom they like & wish2 support. Its not as if Boko Haram has threatened 2bomb any1 who doesn't vote 4bev. Ppl 're voting & supporting d reps they feel represented dem well. If ppl feel Melvin deserve d vote, I dnt see why u shud say its unfair. I don't kno if it is Karen dat forced Bev 2be opening her mouth anyhow, talkin rubbish all d tym, slanderin ppl, mentionin their names on continental tv, forcing herself on guys & embarrassing herself & country in d process. Abi na Karen talk say make she dey open leg up & down? Melvin has barely done anytin wrong on dat show (dat is if he did @all) & now dat ppl 're giving him dat lov dat he deserves, u holier than thou peeps be comin here playin d unfair card. I bet if Bev played a betta game dan Mel, she wouldn't or her fans wouldn't hav 2beg any 1 for votes. She made her bed, let her sleep on it.
I don't want 2bliv u actually meant dis unfair tin u 're talkin about. My theory is since u 're Ghanain & naturally want ur rep 2win, u came here 2confuse ppl as u 're coming 2 terms with d overwhelming support Mel is getting & u don't want dat cos it will threaten d chances of ur rep. Guess wat, we 're smarter dan that.

Spot on mate...The guy simply wants Naija folks to split their vote chikena...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:51am On Aug 21, 2013
THE AMAKA:

And you've just said nothing. Mates on NL gini?? It looks like you need the seats yourself.
it looks like u want me back on ur case abi?,i have resisted the temptation of lashing out on some of ur sily post,bt it seems u dn't want it that way...I AM OFFICIALLY BACK ON UR CASE...nd dn't start crying foul like a little girl when i start lashing out on ur post,na u first find trouble...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.