Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,119 members, 7,867,235 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:39 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184489 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 9:19pm On May 29, 2013
Keep the updates coming.

Anyway to watch this online?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:30pm On May 29, 2013
Melvin told ALL the girls he would take em to California.
He's been the joke of the hour and dude was laughing and defending himself with "that's how we do it in Nigeria"
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by orgasticdance: 9:33pm On May 29, 2013
Afam4eva: That Denzel guy seems like a pervet. In the Bathroon, he almost put his john thomas into the mouth of one of the girls. He was trying so hard to make her feel comfortable and remove her own clothe totally so that he can fulfil his fantasies. Always running to go have his bath when some girls want to have theirs.
Pervert-in-chief didn't you enjoy watching all that?
StateOfMind: Selly seems to be the least popular amongst the nominated house mates. I think she's suffering from inferiority complex or whatever. She hardly talks, plays or mixes. She just sits looking like a blonde all day.

At least denzel, natasha, betty and huddah are being talked about either for good or bad.

Huddah is so full of herself.. Who exercises in bikini sef.

I see selly getting the least votes come sunday.
Yeah, i cringed so hard when Selly was crying because she was nominated( like duh what have you done to deserve not to be nominated) and when other housemates were coming to console her. The whole affair just reeked of hypocrisy-- i mean the best way to sincerely empathize with anyone is by putting yourself on the chopping block ahead of the nominated housemate--it's a game, duh!
Um, am i the only who thinks ruby house is just loud and raucous, I prefer diamond mehn.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 29, 2013
orgasticdance:

Um, am i the only who thinks ruby house is just loud and raucous, I prefer diamond mehn.
That is why I prefer that house, I find the Diamond house boring.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 9:38pm On May 29, 2013
ATMC: smh...you seem not to be coordinating and coupled with d fact dt you just saw delish since d show began...smh

All these na because I no gbadu Beverly?
Don't take it personal, she's just not my type...and I don't care if she's Nigerian or Somalian.

As for me just noticing Delish, Dstv just activted my BBA channels. I just apprecite her beauty and that's all!

On this note, I officially declare Bassey the winner. I think he has a good heart. And Kokseko for my love. kiss

I love ATMC too. kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 9:50pm On May 29, 2013
safarigirl: Melvin told ALL the girls he would take em to California.
He's been the joke of the hour and dude was laughing and defending himself with "that's how we do it in Nigeria"

Very lame line. However, he used the line he's been used to. It works for him and most guys in Nigeria. It doesn't matter if they are lies or not.

Beverly also was blabbing about how a girl turned to a snake and was vommiting money near her school.
She also said something about some dude that was begging to fcck her laps when she ws in period. cry

To much unnecessary info. angry

Just like BBA7, I feel Nigeria was set.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 29, 2013
"I will take you to Cali" works for most guys in Naija? damn, Naija girls must be really dull then.

Beverly can chat nonsense, does she think she's talking to her fellow Nigerians? e get some kain things wey person suppose not to dey say outside.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:00pm On May 29, 2013
orgasticdance:
Pervert-in-chief didn't you enjoy watching all that?

Yeah, i cringed so hard when Selly was crying because she was nominated( like duh what have you done to deserve not to be nominated) and when other housemates were coming to console her. The whole affair just reeked of hypocrisy-- i mean the best way to sincerely empathize with anyone is by putting yourself on the chopping block ahead of the nominated housemate--it's a game, duh!

Oya confess, you prefer diamond cos of delish. Lol

Ruby houses more of talkatives- beverly, natasha, maria, sulu, and bassey but I still prefer ruby to diamond. There's never a dull moment in that house. If elikam, feza and nando find their way into ruby house, I'd totally stop watching diamond house.

As for selly, I think more than half of the house nominated her, she just doesn't connect with people.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:04pm On May 29, 2013
ItsModella: "I will take you to Cali" works for most guys in Naija? damn, Naija girls must be really dull then.

Beverly can chat nonsense, does she think she's talking to her fellow Nigerians? e get some kain things wey person suppose not to dey say outside.
Nuzo':

Very lame line. However, he used the line he's been used to. It works for him and most guys in Nigeria. It doesn't matter if they are lies or not.

Beverly also was blabbing about how a girl turned to a snake and was vommiting money near her school.
She also said something about some dude that was begging to fcck her laps when she ws in period. cry

ItsModella: "I will take you to Cali" works for most guys in Naija? damn, Naija girls must be really dull then.

Thank you o.. I said this same thing twice few pages ago. Beverly shares too much info and talks anything..just anything to remain relevant in that house.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by orgasticdance: 10:06pm On May 29, 2013

lawl
StateOfMind:

Oya confess, you prefer diamond cos of delish. Lol

Yes na cheesy Proudly straight cool; but i swear i also have a massive crush for selly... she and delish just do not belong to the dog eat dog world of BBA
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:14pm On May 29, 2013
orgasticdance:
lawl

Yes na cheesy Proudly straight cool; but i swear i also have a massive crush for selly... she and delish just do not belong to the dog eat dog world of BBA

Haha..selly that looks like a local ghanian chic. tongue .she has a good body though, majority of the chics actually do.

Enjoy your crush while she lasts tongue

Btw, why hasn't forkaddict said a word so far on this thread? Mr analysis, I'm looking forward to reading from you.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 10:41pm On May 29, 2013
Nuzo':

I think Melvin stands a very good chance and he is playing the game well. he doesn't get into confrontations and he is cool with everyone plus he is a hottie. you need to find out what other countries think about him. the other 'more interesting' housemates are already setting themselves up for failure.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:53pm On May 29, 2013
Belovedd:
I think Melvin stands a very good chance and he is playing the game well. he doesn't get into confrontations and he is cool with everyone plus he is a hottie. you need to find out what other countries think about him. the other 'more interesting' housemates are already setting themselves up for failure.
I agree with the above. I also believe housemates that are not too noticed though not out-of-the-pack like bimp, dellish would be threats later.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 10:54pm On May 29, 2013

For an average and enlightened guy like Melvin to continually use that line means it works for most Nigerian guys.

Imagine if such line is used on Beverly. Do you think she will fall or not?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by melvinbba: 10:55pm On May 29, 2013
melvin killd the task bet me guys the gals rated him high
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 11:00pm On May 29, 2013
Belovedd:

I think so too. He is hansome, cool and down to earth.

But we all know good looks and good attitude can only take you to an extent.

Indept conversation and personality will be the deciding factor.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:39pm On May 29, 2013
Nuzo':

I think so too. He is hansome, cool and down to earth.

But we all know good looks and good attitude can only take you to an extent.

Indept conversation and personality will be the deciding factor.
yeah like Keagan and Karen or Wendell won through 'indept' conversation.

Abeg all those ones na afterthought

Being cool with housemates is a good strategy, Locks may not take you far...Akerm is already getting a few complaints on what housemates see as his over-confidence.

I see O'Neal, Melvin, Feza, Nando and Bassey going far based solely on their likeable personalities.....the rest will get nominated sooner than later and booted out...even the beautiful but boring Delish
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 11:58pm On May 29, 2013
safarigirl: yeah like Keagan and Karen or Wendell won through 'indept' conversation.

Abeg all those ones na afterthought

Being cool with housemates is a good strategy, Locks may not take you far...Akerm is already getting a few complaints on what housemates see as his over-confidence.

I see O'Neal, Melvin, Feza, Nando and Bassey going far based solely on their likeable personalities.....the rest will get nominated sooner than later and booted out...even the beautiful but boring Delish

Let's see how it plays out anyway.

As for Delish, her fellow girls are already suggesting everybody do their dishes so they will see how she will do hers.

The underlying tension in the house will certainly erupt after the eviction.

I'm liking Nando, Bassey, Oneal and Kutkeso by the second.

I have a feeling Bolt is a bully. angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:21am On May 30, 2013
Afam4eva:
*private discussion* (Ol boy, gini ki iji banuo m na politics thread (naira-awolowo), the girl (miss becky) insulted me and i reciprocated. Hope you banned her too. Biko, i don't like it.. angry )
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 12:41am On May 30, 2013
dozzybaba: *private discussion* (Ol boy, gini ki iji banuo m na politics thread (naira-awolowo), the girl (miss becky) insulted me and i reciprocated. Hope you banned her too. Biko, i don't like it.. angry )
Both of you were banned.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 4:09am On May 30, 2013
Nuzo':

Let's see how it plays out anyway.

As for Delish, her fellow girls are already suggesting everybody do their dishes so they will see how she will do hers.

The underlying tension in the house will certainly erupt after the eviction.

I'm liking Nando, Bassey, Oneal and Kutkeso by the second.

I have a feeling Bolt is a bully. angry
Abeg....Dellish would very well last in the house...you will see. What would actually cause tension as the weeks roll by is the nomination, eviction, head of house, who replaced me with someone else or not, and so on.

Also, couples would soon be formed. It takes Africa's mercy for a housemate standing alone to survive but if he / she survives, that may be the winner or at least a finalist (remember Ofunneka). So, the way housemates bond would create a greater crack than 'she didn't wash plates or she did'....lol.

We may be in for a shock at the end of the day as regards who stays. BBA isn't a movie and so anybody can win and also spoil their chances of winning.

And isn't it too early to judge housemates already with about 4 days out of 91?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 4:12am On May 30, 2013
Since Big Brother Africa is a game of chess, after much deliberation, I've decided to do my predictions on how Africa will vote come Sunday.

GREEN = undecided but potential vote

Natasha:
Malawi
Zambia
Botswana

Betty:
Ethiopia
Sierra Leone
Angola
South Africa
Namibia

Denzel:
Uganda
Tanzania

Hudda:
Kenya
Tanzania
Angola
Zimbabwe
Namibia
South Africa
Rest of Africa

Selly:
Ghana
Nigeria
Sierra Leone

I know its way too early to start making predictions since I have nothing to base it on, but tell me what you guys think.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ayobarmy(m): 7:12am On May 30, 2013
StateOfMind:

Thank you o.. I said this same thing twice few pages ago. Beverly shares too much info and talks anything..just anything to remain relevant in that house.
pls correct me if i am wrong oooo, but i think that is her strong point and she is really capitalising on it, abi?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 8:02am On May 30, 2013
THE AMAKA: Since Big Brother Africa is a game of chess, after much deliberation, I've decided to do my predictions on how Africa will vote come Sunday.

GREEN = undecided but potential vote

Natasha:
Malawi
Zambia
Botswana

Betty:
Ethiopia
Sierra Leone
Angola
South Africa
Namibia

Denzel:
Uganda
Tanzania

Hudda:
Kenya
Tanzania
Angola
Zimbabwe
Namibia
South Africa
Rest of Africa

Selly:
Ghana
Nigeria
Sierra Leone

I know its way too early to start making predictions since I have nothing to base it on, but tell me what you guys think.
well,with what i know,at this early stage people tend to vote based on regions
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 9:29am On May 30, 2013
Una wey de watch Big brother by 9am - una no de go work for office ? Abi una de watch big brother for office ?

Anyways, having been watching the show regularly, this is my take on the episode so far. . . .
1. Melvin should know that good looks ALONE will not win - he has to engage in some types of conversation.
2. Dellish seems to be the prettiest in the house - and that's a bad sign. Some '' envious'' girls will nominate her. Already, some are trying to coax her into doing some cooking & chores.
3. Beverly will go far. She says a lot of ''unnecessary''stuffs, but those are the things that ENTERTAIN people - and the show is all about entertainment.
4. Selly is a ''dead - woman walking ''. She will be the first to leave. She offers nothing.
5. Some people on this forum feel the excitement hasn't picked up - its normal. When will the show heat up ? After the first eviction, the second nomination, people will panic, and begin to form cliques, fall in love, the gossips will start and that's when the show begins.
6.Some people think Denzel is a clown. I don't think so. Amusing, yes. Remember, its not so much as to how your housemates see you, but how Africa sees you.
7. This is going to be the best BBA episode ever. The contestants were well chosen.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 9:50am On May 30, 2013
Nuzo how did you get thoe useless dstv people to activate your channel? Its friggin day 5 and I can't believe I don't know anybody! I feel like heaping them with insults n curse on their fb page angry.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:55am On May 30, 2013
Why didn't Big brother show us the scene of betty getting laid?

Na wa o. Dem dey dull me

Well, annabelle is getting laid before monday, if you doubt me, then put your money where you mouth is
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:57am On May 30, 2013
dominique: Nuzo how did you get thoe useless dstv people to activate your channel? Its friggin day 5 and I can't believe I don't know anybody! I feel like heaping them with insults n curse on their fb page angry.

Go to their office
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 10:16am On May 30, 2013
lalaosky:

Go to their office

Their office is out of my way. I don tire to waste credit on them. Everyday I go to their fb page, na complain full there. I dey vexx gann angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 10:29am On May 30, 2013
Pls you guys should vote for Dillish and Maria. They are ambassadors of the Miss University Africa pageant while Maria also contested the year before and came second. Dilish contested last year in Nigeria and came second.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VeQbX_7mhs

I will post more videos and images later.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 10:38am On May 30, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:41am On May 30, 2013
She is almost as fine as Tonto Dikeh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.