Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,750 members, 7,862,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:06 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183336 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tontons: 10:49am On May 30, 2013
CFCfan: She is almost as fine as Tonto Dikeh
na u draw my @tention 2 comment nw. Wich RUBBISH 'TOTO DICKE'. Dem dey tuk of beta fyn, clever gal u dey cal name of clown,dull gal tak tym oo. No carry dat name com dis thread again oo.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 11:08am On May 30, 2013
CFCfan: She is almost as fine as Tonto Dikeh
You are high. Shez far prettier than Miss Crazy To.to Dic.ke
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 11:28am On May 30, 2013
Afam4eva: Pls you guys should vote for Dillish and Maria. They are ambassadors of the Miss University Africa pageant while Maria also contested the year before and came second. Dilish contested last year in Nigeria and came second.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VeQbX_7mhs

I will post more videos and images later.
Nice clip. But plz can i ask a question ?
Why doesn't Dellish smile or laugh ?
She has never smiled or laughed since the show began.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:38am On May 30, 2013
StateOfMind:

Haha..selly that looks like a local ghanian chic. tongue .she has a good body though, majority of the chics actually do.

Enjoy your crush while she lasts tongue

Btw, why hasn't forkaddict said a word so far on this thread? Mr analysis, I'm looking forward to reading from you.

Na me be dis.

Apologies for my late entry into the thread. I assumed a new role at my place of work and it's consuming so much of my time. But I'm glad I'm settling in fast.

With that said, I would like to start with recommendations on how DSTV can host even a better show:

1. I would like a situation where I would be able to watch any part of a house i deem fit. for instance out of 14 housemates in a house, 6 may be in the jaccuzzi and say 6 others may be in the bedroom chatting away while the rest may be in the living room. I should be able to watch any section of the house independently other than making do with whatever Biggie foists on me.

2. I miss the female big brother and I want her back ASAP. If possible, she should come on board on this edition. Otherwise, the next one. I feel her enunciation is better than the male biggie's. For example, the way the male Biggie pronounces the word transmitter is wrong. He stresses the second syllable meanwhile, its the first syllable that should be stressed.

3. What's with DSTV hosting already known contestants? If that's the path they elect to thread then BBA should be christened BBA celebrity edition. Imagine for example denzel who happens to be a radio and tv presenter back in Uganda repping uganda in BBA? Or Melvin a runner up in Mr Naija contest repping naija? Someone need not be an IK or a Tuface or a Dbanj before he's adjudged to be a celebrity or known. This crap started as far back as BB The revolution and thay have stooopidly kept it up since then.

4.Provocation of any sort should be prevented by Biggie this season and culprits punished severly. I don't want to see worthy contestants get disqualified again because they were incited by some murraforkers. Imagine someone like Keegan winning BB the star game when we had zainab and rocky in the house?

These are all I can think of at this time. I may reveal some more as time goes by.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 11:43am On May 30, 2013
dominique: Nuzo how did you get thoe useless dstv people to activate your channel? Its friggin day 5 and I can't believe I don't know anybody! I feel like heaping them with insults n curse on their fb page angry.

The form I filled before the show started was still lying on their table when I went to check why mine wasn't activated. Those girls are so lousy! angry

I had to stand and watch them activte it right there before I left.

Dmnit!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 12:14pm On May 30, 2013
ozodigboo:
Nice clip. But plz can i ask a question ?
Why doesn't Dellish smile or laugh ?
She has never smiled or laughed since the show began.
That's not true. She smiled before she went to bed yesterday grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tunxlaw2(m): 12:27pm On May 30, 2013
Somebody needs to strafe betty, shes vibrating too much. If i enter that house i will strafe her properly and then evict myself.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 2:02pm On May 30, 2013
If you ask any BB follower what it takes to win BBA, the most likely answer you will get is 'You must be entertaining.' The problem I have with that response is entertainment is a very broad concept. So issueing such an ambiguous criterion as the requirement to win the show sucks. This is the problem I have always had with africa's elected choice season in, season out. Messed up choices most of the time. Personally, I will specify the criteria I will measure my anointed contestants against. Please find them beneath:
1. Talent: any contestant muct have some form of raw talent. It may not necessarily be a professional exhibition of such but it must be displayed from time to time. Ability to dance, great sense of humour, ability to sing, or rap etc will endear any of the housemates to my heart. Cleo from Zimbabwe stands out from the lot thus far cos of her ability to freestyle. Even the great Ice prince who is a professional rapper confessed that he can not freestyle. He take hin mouth talk am ni. No be say dem say.

2. Intelligence: This is the contestants ability to analyse issues maturely, objectively and in great depth. Ability to figure out the end results of events right from the beginning. I'm not sure any of the housemates have demonstrated this but Nick of BB Amplified and Itai of BB the revolution are past housemates that have impresses me.

3. SWAG: This deals with the housemates dress sense, carriage, charisma etc. Many housemates represent well when measured against this yardstick but O'Neal is kinda exceptional. Weza of the BB Amplified comes to mind

4. Speech capabilities: here, i look out for eloquence, the sound the contestant's voice (must be sweet and soothing), accent, diction etc. Junia of the BB stargame and Emma of BB the revolution (1st runner up) are my darlings. I think Krystal of BB the revolution may also be included on the list. The way they talk never ceased to amuse me all thru the time they lasted in the house. Right now, I'm not sure if anyof the housemates stand out. Don't get me wrong, most of them speak well but none wows me just yet. I might be able to come up with a few names later but ther's none at the mo.

5. Crazinness: Non conventionality, naughtiness, weirdness are my indices here. Zainab of the BB stargame that I nicknamed the QUEEN of CRAZY efortlessly comes to mind. DENZEL is without a doubt the craziest murraforker in the house. Check out his dressing yesterday. He wore a shirt, a jacket with a bow tie and a pair of tight boxers to match! Who does that for Christ's sake? If anyone was opportuned to listen to his discussion with Betty yestaerday around 8pm, you would have almost cracked your ribs with laughter. then later in the evening, he tried to give annabel and one other female housemate a bootyshake while he was dressed in his pair of boxers. A born nudist he is. Men this guy is just crazy. He makes me laugh hard.

Now going thru past posts on here and reading thru all the negative (or can I call it hate) comments about this guy just breaks my heart. It only means a lot of folks on here are just unnecessarily rash and judgemental. Quick to pass judgemnets without taking time out to have a feel of what the housemate has to offer. This is wrong. So wrong!

IT IS AT THIS JUNCTURE THAT I HEREBY APPEAL TO AFRICA TO SAVE THIS GUY COME SUNDAY. HE MOST DEFINITELY HAS MUCH MORE TO OFFER THAN MOST OF THE HOUSEMATES. 3 DAYS IS A LOT OF TIME AND I BELIEVE WE CAN STILL TURN THE TIDE AROUND, PLEASE AFRICA. PLEASE...

6. Then last and least on the list is looks. Good enough, virtually all the housemates are on the same base regarding this. Most of them are goodlooking and only a few of them will have a clear edge over others when it comes to tv appeal which i strongly believe is a function of how goodlooking a housemate is.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 2:04pm On May 30, 2013
2. I miss the female big brother and I want her back ASAP. If possible, she should come on board on this edition. Otherwise, the next one. I feel her enunciation is better than the male biggie's. For example, the way the male Biggie pronounces the word transmitter is wrong. He stresses the second syllable meanwhile, its the first syllable that should be stressed.

AGREE WITH YOU TOTALLY... WE MUST START A PERTITION :-)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Pink1: 2:05pm On May 30, 2013
tunxlaw2: Somebody needs to strafe betty, shes vibrating too much. If i enter that house i will strafe her properly and then evict myself.

Now this made me lol.
On the other hand, good job guys for the updates but can you guys crank it up a bit? Thanks in advance wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 30, 2013
fork adict:
3. What's with DSTV hosting already known contestants? If that's the path they elect to thread then BBA should be christened BBA celebrity edition. Imagine for example denzel who happens to be a radio and tv presenter back in Uganda repping uganda in BBA? Or Melvin a runner up in Mr Naija contest repping naija? Someone need not be an IK or a Tuface or a Dbanj before he's adjudged to be a celebrity or known. This crap started as far back as BB The revolution and thay have stooopidly kept it up since then.

So on point

This ish is getting on my nerves. I just don't understand why the person must be famous, a model or something before being able to compete. It doesn't make sense
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 30, 2013
fork adict:
IT IS AT THIS JUNCTURE THAT I HEREBY APPEAL TO AFRICA TO SAVE THIS GUY COME SUNDAY. HE MOST DEFINITELY HAS MUCH MORE TO OFFER THAN MOST OF THE HOUSEMATES. 3 DAYS IS A LOT OF TIME AND I BELIEVE WE CAN STILL TURN THE TIDE AROUND, PLEASE AFRICA. PLEASE...
P.

I hated him too but as time went on, he's proving to be the entertaining guy in the house, not that beverly that talks too much with no substantial content. he's real. More real than most housemates. Even annabelle likes him a lot.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tontons: 2:31pm On May 30, 2013
fork adict: If you ask any BB follower what it takes to win BBA, the most likely answer you will get is 'You must be entertaining.' The problem I have with that response is entertainment is a very broad concept. So issueing such an ambiguous criterion as the requirement to win the show sucks. This is the problem I have always had with africa's elected choice season in, season out. Messed up choices most of the time. Personally, I will specify the criteria I will measure my anointed contestants against. Please find them beneath:
1. Talent: any contestant muct have some form of raw talent. It may not necessarily be a professional exhibition of such but it must be displayed from time to time. Ability to dance, great sense of humour, ability to sing, or rap etc will endear any of the housemates to my heart. Cleo from Zimbabwe stands out from the lot thus far cos of her ability to freestyle. Even the great Ice prince who is a professional rapper confessed that he can not freestyle. He take hin mouth talk am ni. No be say dem say.

2. Intelligence: This is the contestants ability to analyse issues maturely, objectively and in great depth. Ability to figure out the end results of events right from the beginning. I'm not sure any of the housemates have demonstrated this but Nick of BB Amplified and Itai of BB the revolution are past housemates that have impresses me.

3. SWAG: This deals with the housemates dress sense, carriage, charisma etc. Many housemates represent well when measured against this yardstick but O'Neal is kinda exceptional. Weza of the BB Amplified comes to mind

4. Speech capabilities: here, i look out for eloquence, the sound the contestant's voice (must be sweet and soothing), accent, diction etc. Junia of the BB stargame and Emma of BB the revolution (1st runner up) are my darlings. I think Krystal of BB the revolution may also be included on the list. The way they talk never ceased to amuse me all thru the time they lasted in the house. Right now, I'm not sure if anyof the housemates stand out. Don't get me wrong, most of them speak well but none wows me just yet. I might be able to come up with a few names later but ther's none at the mo.

5. Crazinness: Non conventionality, naughtiness, weirdness are my indices here. Zainab of the BB stargame that I nicknamed the QUEEN of CRAZY efortlessly comes to mind. DENZEL is without a doubt the craziest murraforker in the house. Check out his dressing yesterday. He wore a shirt, a jacket with a bow tie and a pair of tight boxers to match! Who does that for Christ's sake? If anyone was opportuned to listen to his discussion with Betty yestaerday around 8pm, you would have almost cracked your ribs with laughter. then later in the evening, he tried to give annabel and one other female housemate a bootyshake while he was dressed in his pair of boxers. A born nudist he is. Men this guy is just crazy. He makes me laugh hard.

Now going thru past posts on here and reading thru all the negative (or can I call it hate) comments about this guy just breaks my heart. It only means a lot of folks on here are just unnecessarily rash and judgemental. Quick to pass judgemnets without taking time out to have a feel of what the housemate has to offer. This is wrong. So wrong!

6. Then last and least on the list is looks. Good enough, virtually all the housemates are on the same base regarding this. Most of them are goodlooking and only a few of them will have a clear edge over others when it comes to tv appeal which i strongly believe is a function of how goodlooking a housemate is.

DENZEL: 'I appreciate d fact dat u gbadu my style'.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by melvinbba: 3:49pm On May 30, 2013
fork adict: If you ask any BB follower what it takes to win BBA, the most likely answer you will get is 'You must be entertaining.' The problem I have with that response is entertainment is a very broad concept. So issueing such an ambiguous criterion as the requirement to win the show sucks. This is the problem I have always had with africa's elected choice season in, season out. Messed up choices most of the time. Personally, I will specify the criteria I will measure my anointed contestants against. Please find them beneath:

wen u talkd about swag u did not includ the name of the swag master im self(mr nija pikin)kevin chuwang pam or do u hate him dat much
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 3:55pm On May 30, 2013
fork adict:

Na me be dis.

Apologies for my late entry into the thread. I assumed a new role at my place of work and it's consuming so much of my time. But I'm glad I'm settling in fast.

With that said, I would like to start with recommendations on how DSTV can host even a better show:

1. I would like a situation where I would be able to watch any part of a house i deem fit. for instance out of 14 housemates in a house, 6 may be in the jaccuzzi and say 6 others may be in the bedroom chatting away while the rest may be in the living room. I should be able to watch any section of the house independently other than making do with whatever Biggie foists on me.

4.Provocation of any sort should be prevented by Biggie this season and culprits punished severly. I don't want to see worthy contestants get disqualified again because they were incited by some murraforkers. Imagine someone like Keegan winning BB the star game when we had zainab and rocky in the house?

These are all I can think of at this time. I may reveal some more as time goes by.

Yay! Finally. Welcome.

I totally agree with points 1 and 4. I dislike it when I am forced to watch 2 boring people chatting or sleeping when we have the others having fun somewhere else be it in the, jacuzzi or romancing or whatever.

Disqualification was also one thing that totally killed bba7 and we lost potential winner(s). I'm glad biggie has introduced a more thoughtful and less strict punishment. I don't forsee any form of disqualification with the new rule put in place

I'm looking forward to their 1st task. Does anyone know when it will start? 4, 5 or 6?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 4:31pm On May 30, 2013
I made it home earlier than expected grin

Beverly looks good today.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 4:35pm On May 30, 2013
Yes she does! Beverly is not ugly, at least not to me. She just looks very plain without her makeup as well as being grouped with women that are very pretty and gorgeous, while she is just good looking in comparison. Sick of Nigerians calling her ugly. I know many of those calling her ugly have sisters, cousins, aunts, that only look half as good as her talk less of as good as her.

[size=16pt]GO BEVERLY!!![/size]
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by steveelder: 4:39pm On May 30, 2013
Buy 30,000units sms @ 0.77kobo & get all the phone numbers of 3 state of your choice FREE + Free ebook on how to get over 2000 visitors to your bulk sms website in less than a week these and more awaits you now @ www.smswholesellers.com

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 4:43pm On May 30, 2013
And why is it that Beverly never reads the tasks? Is it that she can't read or what? I remember her once saying that Bigge was writing in "Big big grammar" and handed it to Pokello to read.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 4:44pm On May 30, 2013
THE AMAKA: Yes she does! Beverly is not ugly, at least not to me. She just looks very plain without her makeup as well as being grouped with women that are very pretty and gorgeous, while she is just good looking in comparison. Sick of Nigerians calling her ugly. I know many of those calling her ugly have sisters, cousins, aunts, that only look half as good as her talk less of as good as her.

[size=16pt]GO BEVERLY!!![/size]

Yeah, I agree. Those pre-bba pictures of hers all over the internet don't do her justice.

Haha..I haven't notice she doesn't read tasks o. I thought kuketso read that to herself to have a better understanding of the task.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 30, 2013
Please guys save DENZEL.....that guy na one real entertainer....Africa is going to love this dude!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KyekubbeJoo: 4:56pm On May 30, 2013
[img]http://bbafrica.tv/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/denz2.jpg[/img]

There is one thing I have just realised from the Big Brother House; ” You can’t be sad and bored when you have Denzel in the House”.

I aint trying to campaign for him but sincerely this nerdy Ugandan must be putting smiles on many faces of the African Viewers. He is fun himself and his Diary Sessions are mob.

When asked about the mood in the House,Denzel told Biggie that he foresees some sexual activities taking place sooner than later and probably tonight to win the wager.

Talking about the wager, Biggie asked him what the wager entitles according to him in this case…..Without any hesitation, Denzel said “It’s basically to see who’ll have sex first in the house!!

This is the same guy who when asked to make an avatar expressing himself, he made a male sexual organ in its full glory!

Hope whoever heard this didn’t could be wondering what is really wrong with this guy,….. we have to admit that it might be his nature…… Or he might be from another planet …lol.

He’s one character every Housemate is commenting on as funny and entertaining but unfortunately, his entertainment might be fading as we get closer to the evictions. He is this week nominated for possible eviction along with Kenya’s Huddah, Ethiopia’s Betty, Natasha from Malawi and Ghana’s Selly. Do you think he’ll survive?

Source:http://bbafrica.tv/breaking-news-wager-entails-who-will-have-sex-first-in-the-house/
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tontons: 4:58pm On May 30, 2013
ilugunboy: Please guys save DENZEL.....that guy na one real entertainer....Africa is going to love this dude!
wit whose resources, d 1 he drop dan 4 me b4 he enta bba hse. @least u cn do 4 each 1hr via 5 diff netwrk systems makin it 5 * 24hrs * 3days, guy nor b smal vote u go finally giv d guy oo. Hw u see am?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 5:16pm On May 30, 2013
melvinbba: wen u talkd about swag u did not includ the name of the swag master im self(mr nija pikin)kevin chuwang pam or do u hate him dat much

Most definitely sir. Kelvin chwang pam was the swag master in his days. I rushed thru typing the post. Please pardon the omission.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 5:20pm On May 30, 2013
tontons: DENZEL: 'I appreciate d fact dat u gbadu my style'.

Funny enough many people no gbadun the guy style. Just dissing him without any sound basis. Na wa for africa!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:34pm On May 30, 2013
All I see on teitteris "Melvin and Hakeem look good" abnegation anybody wey get light make e upload pic of them....this kain Halvin rush sef
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 5:39pm On May 30, 2013
ozodigboo: Una wey de watch Big brother by 9am - una no de go work for office ? Abi una de watch big brother for office ?

Oga Ozodigboo, people could be on vacation, they could be on shift, they could be on sick leave etc etc. so you never can tell.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 5:41pm On May 30, 2013
I KNEW IT!
I had a feeling, based on the profiles of housemates Hudda and Dellish, that they could possibly clash in the future, just didn't think it would be this soon. They both have big egos, are good looking, and stated that they're gonna bring drama and entertainment to the house, for sure.
I thought to myself, "Wouldn't it make awesome TV for Hudda and Dellish to go at it?" haha.
Well Hudda's diary session already reveals that she sees Dellish as someone with her nose in the air, high maintenance, etc etc. But isn't Hudda the same way in different areas? Abeg jor. cheesy
This season is already getting good.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:11pm On May 30, 2013
Hohoho, bassey just presented his avatar to selly..the housemate he feels is less loved in the house..hoho

Beverly gave hers to lk4, the person she claims to like most.

Bigauees gave his to natasha

Cleo is about to give hers to some one..oneal or hakeem I think

*modified* cleo gave it to hakeem.

Lk4 just received another avatar from kuketso..and so far I think she has the best presentation

Lk4 has given his to 'his one and only' kuketso. Ooops, I hope beverly doesn't feel bad about this.

I can barely hear maria's speech. She talks too fast!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 6:19pm On May 30, 2013
fork adict:

Funny enough many people no gbadun the guy style. Just dissing him without any sound basis. Na wa for africa!
You are right. The guy is an entertainer.
Unfortunately, Africa seems to be more interested in saving the pretty boys and girls who have nothing else to offer, apart from their looks , and the potential for s*x in the house.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:24pm On May 30, 2013
Wowwwww! Melvin just killed it. His presentation is so on point..The confidence, charisma, eloquence..I'm proud of you kiss

He just gave his to selly too! Selly must be feeling on top of the world..lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:57pm On May 30, 2013
Denzel is a clown...I so enjoyed his presentation cheesy cheesy cheesy

Awww...fatima's presentation was cool too

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.