Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,207 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:47 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2182873 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1507) (1508) (1509) (1510) (1511) (1512) (1513) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2013
Melvin,Cleo and Elikem,taking shots.
Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2013
ella.b:

Oh yeah.
lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2013
â™›AndrERushâ™›:

Thanks for the shout out........ You forgot to add @dmalam to # Elikem btw grin
I AM ACTUALLY TEAM MELIKEM
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 10:08pm On Aug 21, 2013
geez prince: no even go dere o,I roll and floss with that nigga# escobar# illmatic is the album,lifes a beech is the track.lol
Best Rap Album Of All Time
Just leave @ForkAddict for one side,na joke e dey always joke cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:08pm On Aug 21, 2013
Beverly wan pee o.lmao.
Pls they should bring chair 4 her to siddon,biko..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:09pm On Aug 21, 2013
wild child: Did you just type this? Well i probably dont know your knowledge of rap so i'll just let it go

Sorry but what were the facts you considered before giving him the title?

@geezprince quoted illmatic album. 1994 album? You using that to determine the king of new york in 2013?

FYI, I can't beat my chest to say that I'm an authority in hip hop tho
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:09pm On Aug 21, 2013
Bev:::: ***shaking her body** I wan to peee.... Ah yai ya,i want to peee..

brethren,All izz not well ooo..
Na lie,
No matter what happens,
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2013
wild child:

@GOM..Yeah i have but aint too much into 2chains

Omo, for me 2Chainz is D.ope!!
Nas ain't the best rapper alive abeg! Me sef no know say him still dey alive sef....
If you don't know Busta Rhymes is the BEST!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2013
wild child:
the reason y'all are saying Kendrick is the ish now is the control's verse grin i dont wanna argue this further cos this aint no music thread but J.Cole is more dope than Kendrick and please dont compared the two albums again,Cole's sideline story is way ahead

@GOM..Yeah i have but aint too much into 2chains

@ForkAddict...NAS is esco grin grin best rapper alive
he killed control not only did he kill the track,his verse actually is like a wake up call or more of a reality check for the so called dope rappers dropping wack lines.hip hop has lost its purpose,Ken drick had to step in bruv. Good kidd madd city is the album.lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 10:15pm On Aug 21, 2013
fork adict:

@geezprince quoted illmatic album. 1994 album? You using that to determine the king of new york in 2013?

As an authority in hip hop,you would never say calling Nas the king of New York was joke even if you feel he's been "irrelevant for a couple of years" you might disagree,saying that was a joke sounded as if you probably don't know him
And for the 1994 album illmatic,no album beats it till today,wordplay,metaphor,delivery and production wise
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 21, 2013
geez prince: he killed control not only did he kill the track,his verse actually is like a wake up call or more of a reality check for the so called dope rappers dropping wack lines.hip hop has lost its purpose,Ken drick had to step in bruv. Good kidd madd city is the album.lol
I agree with this cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ayab1203(f): 10:17pm On Aug 21, 2013
Biggie give these babes diamonds for all dis stress wen dem don go thru oo! Cos d viewership ratings alone this duel to da death of theirs, don amassed for u is worth som good south african ice.and make e worthe at least 10,000 dollars or i go call u miser.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 10:18pm On Aug 21, 2013
fork adict:

my broda illmatic is a classic any day,ask source(5mics) "my first album had no famous guest appearances,then how come I'm crowned the best lyricist"
I still bump nas bruv and I ve got my "life is good album with me" daughters and cherry wine (with the late amy winehouse)my jams .
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 10:19pm On Aug 21, 2013
fork adict:

my broda illmatic is a classic any day,ask source(5mics) "my first album had no famous guest appearances,then how come I'm crowned the best lyricist"
I still bump nas bruv and I ve got my "life is good album with me" daughters and cherry wine (with the late amy winehouse)my jams .
Vote melvin guys (non stop) I, still on some ehis shit .
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 10:19pm On Aug 21, 2013
wild child:

Dint know KDot is same as Kendrick,there is a guy they always play his songs on 93.7fm with that name too,and he's very good.Even with word play i'll still rate J.Cole above Kendrick...have you heard born sinner?

Yes I have it on my laptop, downloaded it the same day it leaked. Let Nas Down is a song I play the most. I feel like Cole World was better though..... I usually download all the albums from the A list rappers, even though I don't play them often. My passion for rap has died a little over the years. Not really as enthusiastic about it as I used to when I was younger. Back Then they were a lot of very good artist, but now they are mostly average.
I still know my stuff though. I'm kind of a hip hop head.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 21, 2013
skipofem: fine girl pls continue doin that great commission,dnt stop God in heaven will open windows,doors and corners of blessing 4 u,u ll neva lack handsome,nice and wealthy,men quein up 2 marry u,bt if u r already married,ur man ll neva cheat on u,just 4 these kind jesture, u've selflessly shown Melvin,u r Blessed

Lol.. Pastor TB joshua in the building grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 10:22pm On Aug 21, 2013
Eve just said her reliable sources told her Melvin will lose.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 10:22pm On Aug 21, 2013
ItsModella:
I agree with this cheesy
Respect boss,kendrick to me is the leader of the new skool alongside wale and J cole though those guys spit fire .
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:25pm On Aug 21, 2013
god_of_music: Omo, for me 2Chainz is D.ope!!
Nas ain't the best rapper alive abeg! Me sef no know say him still dey alive sef....
Busta??wat??
Lmao..dude com'on..Busta no even reach Twista sef.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 10:27pm On Aug 21, 2013
ItsModella:
I agree with this cheesy
Kendrick is popular among the ladies just like drake so I'll let this go cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 21, 2013
ekiloui: Eve the botswanan hm from bba amplified is campaigning for melvin on twitter like mad. See her tweets.

"@evamaygilip: I was for cleo and bev!!!I'm beingg realistic now!!!!! Melvin Melvin Melvin!!!! He earned dis tweet!!!!!!"

"@evamaygilip: Africa please vote Melvin!!!! I will pay u oooo!!!!"

"@evamaygilip: Melvin has been himself since day 1!!!!! He has a good heart!!! Which is what I went for with Angelo but failed!!so I'm doing it 4 melvin!"

"@evamaygilip: I'm not voting on how beautiful or handsome u r!!!! God knows our hearts!! I'm confident enough to say I know Melvins!!!"

"@evamaygilip: Somebody give me melvin's admin abeg!!!"

That girl must be @kslib sister. She uses a lot of exclamation marks gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 21, 2013
feminine A: Thx iyawotm for the s/o appreciate it
Klisb I dey enjoy ur update o.kip it coming.
Spade I agree with gom u are really good. Consider writing for leisure really. You and SOM
Ochong I see u!
Ellab, its modella, safarig,theamak n the likes. Well done. All will be well

I see you too cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 10:29pm On Aug 21, 2013
Eve said her reliable sources told her Melvin will lose to Dillish.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 10:29pm On Aug 21, 2013
ella.b:

Busta??wat??
Lmao..dude com'on..Busta no even reach Twista sef.
Twista!!! Ella.b ooooo lwkmd they aint even in the same league dear so no comparism
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 10:29pm On Aug 21, 2013
dmalam:
I AM ACTUALLY TEAM MELIKEM

But you know at this stage of the game , it's not ideal to be in two camps. It's just like supporting two football teams in the same league.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:30pm On Aug 21, 2013
lindsay: Eve just said her reliable sources told her Melvin will lose.
What is eve?
Na soap abi na Perfume?
All izz well!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 21, 2013
wild child: Kendrick is popular among the ladies just like drake so I'll let this go cheesy
Nah, I'm not a fan of Drake. I like J.Cole, he's good but Kendrick Lamar is better grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 21, 2013
god_of_music: Omo, for me 2Chainz is D.ope!!

WTF!!. 2chainz?. One of the wackiest rappers to live?. What are you smoking bro?. Gwaddamit. You need to be banned asap!!. Busta rhymes the best?. Damn, hiphop is truly dead, nas was right. Smh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 10:32pm On Aug 21, 2013
lindsay: Eve said her reliable sources told her Melvin will lose to Dillish.
ha! Re u for real?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 21, 2013
geez prince: my broda illmatic is a classic any day,ask source(5mics) "my first album had no famous guest appearances,then how come I'm crowned the best lyricist"

Respect!!. Nas on "got yourself a gun". That album is classic. It contained ether and co. Mad d*ope album.I still remember playing that album years ago. This modern rap has lost it's true values. Few people like jay-z and currently kendrick lamar is making me turn back to rap
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 10:35pm On Aug 21, 2013
Kslib:
What is eve?
Na soap abi na Perfume?
All izz well!

Eve, Motswana (Botswana) chick from last year BBA. She said Mel and Dil are "neck on neck" with each other and people have to vote or Melvin may lose. She said the votes have to be more aggressive.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1507) (1508) (1509) (1510) (1511) (1512) (1513) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.