Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,282 members, 7,860,658 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:53 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1511) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2182951 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1508) (1509) (1510) (1511) (1512) (1513) (1514) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:37pm On Aug 21, 2013
lindsay: Eve said her reliable sources told her Melvin will lose to Dillish.
Who be eve?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 10:37pm On Aug 21, 2013
fork adict: @IyawoTM, @Biz bloke, @Josydaky.

Thanks guys for the shout. Really appreciate it

You're welcome, bro. Stay cool.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 10:38pm On Aug 21, 2013
ella.b:

Who be eve?

Adam wife wey chop that apple for Eden na. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 10:38pm On Aug 21, 2013
ochongonoko:

WTF!!. 2chainz?. One of the wackiest rappers to live?. What are you smoking bro?. Gwaddamit. You need to be banned asap!!. Busta rhymes the best?. Damn, hiphop is truly dead, nas was right. Smh
no mind god of music,they call that noise maker,he just started selling records,he used to be wacker than this.have y'all forgotten he was titty boy in the rap group "playaz circle" the only hit he had then "duffle bag boy" 2chainz should be crowned the king of wack Mcs.lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 10:38pm On Aug 21, 2013
lindsay: Eve said her reliable sources told her Melvin will lose to Dillish.
From where you dey hear that one from, cos for twitter nothing like that o!

Vote Melvin (infact double your effort)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 21, 2013
wild child: Twista!!! Ella.b ooooo lwkmd they aint even in the same league dear so no comparism

grin'D. It's funny for real. Busta rhyme that have been around the block from "dangerous" till now is been compared to twista?. I laugh. Who be twista to busta bust?.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 10:40pm On Aug 21, 2013
ochongonoko:

Lol.. Pastor TB joshua in the building grin

shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 10:41pm On Aug 21, 2013
lindsay: Eve just said her reliable sources told her Melvin will lose.
where did u get dis info cos i follow her and she said if Melvin's supporters don't double up their effort then dillish will win
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 10:43pm On Aug 21, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

Yes I have it on my laptop, downloaded it the same day it leaked. Let Nas Down is a song I play the most. I feel like Cole World was better though..... I usually download all the albums from the A list rappers, even though I don't play them often. My passion for rap has died a little over the years. Not really as enthusiastic about it as I used to when I was younger. Back Then they were a lot of very good artist, but now they are mostly average.
I still know my stuff though. I'm kind of a hip hop head.
Miss America/Crooked Smile is what I played most here.Born sinner is actually my best Rap album so far this year.
Same here,my passion for rap died almost immediate I got to uni cos there was nobody to really argue rap wit unlike when I was still in secondary sch where you get seriously punished for not knowing about a particular song/title/album review.
Just last 9t my 15yr old cousin and I was avin a rap discussion cos he raps too and wanted me to help him with some of his lyrics and the next thing he said was 'wild child,pls not all those pop lyrics u now listen to oo' I just smiled cos I rmbr vividly that I introduced him to rap bck then
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:43pm On Aug 21, 2013
ochongonoko:

grin'D. It's funny for real. Busta rhyme that have been around the block from "dangerous" till now is been compared to twista?. I laugh. Who be twista to busta bust?.
grin grin I wan feel among for the rap gist na.
Wildchild and Ochon,Lemme o.lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2013
ochongonoko:

Respect!!. Nas on "got yourself a gun". That album is classic. It contained ether and co. Mad d*ope album.I still remember playing that album years ago. This modern rap has lost it's true values. Few people like jay-z and currently kendrick lamar is making me turn back to rap
same here bro,jay z has lost that ghetto attitude that made me admire him (he's still my best though) jay z is acting too Hollywood and too Behind for my liking.
When u diss him,he doesn't even reply (na still o'gee though) no 1
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2013
ochongonoko:

Trust me twista have been around longer than Busta, admittedly he wasn't very successful until early-mid 2000
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:45pm On Aug 21, 2013
Biggy should just give these girls jewelries each.
This one they r doing is indirect punishment.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:46pm On Aug 21, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

Trust me twista have been around longer than Busta, admittedly he wasn't very successful until early-mid 2000
Hehe atleast person support me.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 10:47pm On Aug 21, 2013
Belovedd:
where did u get dis info cos i follow her and she said if Melvin's supporters don't double up their effort then dillish will win
I saw the tweet o she said Dillish is neck 2 neck with Melevin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 10:48pm On Aug 21, 2013
geez prince: ha! Re u for real?

Yeah. Go check Eve's timeline.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:49pm On Aug 21, 2013
If beverly troway bad farts,she for don win since.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 21, 2013
geez prince: no mind god of music,they call that noise maker,he just started selling records,he used to be wacker than this.have y'all forgotten he was titty boy in the rap group "playaz circle" the only hit he had then "duffle bag boy" 2chainz should be crowned the king of wack Mcs.lol

2chainz is the wackest rapper alive after that kiddo called soulja boy. His only song I like is "the feds are watching" and that cos pharrel added his touch in it. From no lie to birthday song, all are crap. No wonder I don't listen to rap again. A lot of fakeazz rappers wannabe and GOM is here exhalting him. I weep.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 21, 2013
ella.b:

Busta??wat??
Lmao..dude com'on..Busta no even reach Twista sef.
Twista WTF? Don't let another ear hear this from you oo!!!
How can you compare Busta Rhymes to Twista??
GeeeEeeeeeez!!! That's like comparing Genvieve 's success in the movie industry to Tonto Dikeh's!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 10:50pm On Aug 21, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

nah,ve u forgotten the tribe called quest that had busts and q-tip.busta has been around since like forever bruv.I think twista's debut was an appearance on ruffy Ryder(ryde or die vol 1)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 10:50pm On Aug 21, 2013
ella.b:

Who be eve?

Motswana chick from last year BBA that came with her elder sister.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 10:51pm On Aug 21, 2013
Josydaky:
From where you dey hear that one from, cos for twitter nothing like that o!

Vote Melvin (infact double your effort)

Check her Timeline.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 10:51pm On Aug 21, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

Did you just say this? You guys are killing me with some funny comments
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:52pm On Aug 21, 2013
Lmao...Beverly just dey hiss.

Big brother pls just give them d gifts o,they ve tried.
5hours no be beans o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:52pm On Aug 21, 2013
Bev:: My feet is swelling and i wanna give up..
Na wa oo. After coming this far..
Abi na mind games she dey play? Mrs Mourinho Osu..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 21, 2013
fork adict:

Na Nas you dey call king of new york. Is that a joke?

Chai, I hope you were kidding with this statement. OMG, when did you start listening to rap music?. Please don't say this outside where rap gurus are debating. Smh. No offence bro, but you don't know much about rap music. Maybe you should google TOP RAPPERS of all time to give you an insight of who king Nas is since you didn't listen to his songs
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 10:53pm On Aug 21, 2013
Belovedd:

Equal to Melvin's chances are lepa.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 10:53pm On Aug 21, 2013
This Bev and Dillish matter is really making the house boring, more boring than it already is. Because of this challenge, no jacuzzi party again. Biggie should just call it a draw and get it over with.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:55pm On Aug 21, 2013
lindsay:

Yeah. Go check Eve's timeline.
just double ur effort and vote
she once said Angelo will floor Dillish during d last eviction but reverse is d case
but just keep voting & don't relent.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:57pm On Aug 21, 2013
LOL.
Beverly---this is very unfair biggy,this is very unfair.if u like say I'm talking bad to u.I can just give up and move out.

Awww..na her wound she dey concerned about.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 10:58pm On Aug 21, 2013
dre11:
just double ur effort and vote
she once said Angelo will floor Dillish during d last eviction but reverse is d case
but just keep voting & don't relent.

Exactly..... Don't start celebrating when NOTHING don happen.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 10:58pm On Aug 21, 2013
wild child: Did you just say this? You guys are killing me with some funny comments

Just do a quick Google search. Twitter have been around since the 80s. Even when Bone thugs came out 93-94 they supposedly had a little problem with Twista because of the similar fast kind of rap, bone thugs allegedly stole the style from him.

Like I said, I know my stuff. Because I have been a rap fanatic before

(1) (2) (3) ... (1508) (1509) (1510) (1511) (1512) (1513) (1514) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.