Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,030 members, 7,863,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:04 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1546) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183684 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) (1548) (1549) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:09am On Aug 23, 2013
BizBloke:

Lwkm. You be dog? U wan bite Ochon? Nawa o. Lol

All no go dey well if you bite am o.
Lol..
Walahi,@ostrich needs that bite really bad cos eeeeee,he wan use me play im dirty games..grin grin..lol
He getting bitten by me is imminent.. I don lay ambush for am ...lol grin grin
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 8:09am On Aug 23, 2013
BizBloke:

Hahaha. Ostrich, the suspect. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:15am On Aug 23, 2013
BizBloke:

Hahaha. Trust me na. Even for dream, e dey happen as much as I fit do.

If Melvin win that day ehn, you go see wetin I go do. Just watch CNN the next morning cheesy
Lol..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 8:19am On Aug 23, 2013
Agbgift: Pls if you people are exchanging words of insults with yourselves in here, kindly exclude your peaceful innocent parents out of it. Stop involving your parents into it. Abeg una in Gods name.
u jst spoke my mind.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 8:21am On Aug 23, 2013
GH KWAME:
Lol! I did not want to sound Harsh by telling you to go google it up.

Hmmmm... Why evil, Charley?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:28am On Aug 23, 2013
aodis: http://www.poll-maker.com/results27444xc0cA88C0-2

Question: Who Will Win Big Brother Africa ‘The Chase’?
Beverly -Nigeria
8%
Melvin-Nigeria
34%
Cleo-Zambia
2%
Elikem-Ghana
42%
Dillish-Namibia
13%

VOTE NOW PLS

Current result:

Melvin - 39% (3752)
Elikem - 33% (3103)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:30am On Aug 23, 2013
ItsModella:
I am getting tired o cry embarassed

Na who send you message?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 8:36am On Aug 23, 2013
Kslib:
Lol..
Walahi,@ostrich needs that bite really bad cos eeeeee,he wan use me play im dirty games..grin grin..lol
He getting bitten by me is imminent.. I don lay ambush for am ...lol grin grin
All izz well!

Lmao. Laugh don carry my singlet run.

I dey wait for Ochon reply. You go hear nwii today grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tellitlikeitis: 8:40am On Aug 23, 2013
ella.b:
Didn't watch this(thanks to Nepa but I'm glad I watched the DS),got this from Nosy Diva's TL. Any1 pls confirm if its true.

Elikem---so Dillish,u know Melvin is in love with u?...u see,melvin can't answer.
Melvin--pls wat is wrong with this man?I answered na.
Cleo--pls don't ruin Melvin's chances with Maria on Sunday.He's really looking forward to it.He talks bout it to me every night.
Elikem--is it me that is ruining his chances or Dillish?
Melvin--its dillish that wants to ruin my chances o.
Dillish--me?I was asking a question Pebbles said.
Elikem--its u ooo.
Dillish---i will munch d screen if we leave d house and Melvin says he likes me.
Elikem--pls send it to d 4 of us.
Beverly--im sure he ll be begging u about Maria.
Melvin--can u see,Beverly,Cleo and I think alike.
Elikem--melvin y couldn't u answer dillishes question?
Melvin---cuz I love cleo,Dillish and evry1.
Elikem and cleo applaud him for giving a straight answer and say they like it.
She is lying.....she is just another Melaria fan who will write anything to counterattack Mellish fans.Lol. It did happen but not everything is true. Mel just laughed and jokingly said yes nah I love Dillish.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ladydeb: 8:41am On Aug 23, 2013
hmm i was so shock reading d back n forth between pple, wishing eachother death n sayin alot of stuffs that were uncalled 4, pls n plz this is so wrong, remember BBA is just a game, in as much as we r rooting 4 our favorite we should accept constructive criticism from others against our favored housemate n defend as much as we can without sinking low or saying poo just to pass our point across, i ve seem pple fight b4 but not to d extent of insultin families n wishing death upon one another. i know one can b provoke to a point of throwing caution to d wind n going all out for d other person but believe me its not worth the stress at the end of the day n u may end up regreting ur action n thinking y didnt i just ignore this person at d initial stage. pls if u know u ve wish death upon anyone or insult innocent families of threadmates pls b a bigger person n appologise, it takes notin frm u, LETS DO WHAT IS RIGHT, meanwhile this show ll soon end lets leave as friends not enemies.... shalom.... all izz well
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 9:03am On Aug 23, 2013
Kslib:
Lol..
All izz well!

grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:04am On Aug 23, 2013
tellitlikeitis: She is lying.....she is just another Melaria fan who will write anything to counterattack Mellish fans.Lol. It did happen but not everything is true. Mel just laughed and jokingly said yes nah I love Dillish.
u are a mellish fan urself. Melvin said, "I love Dillish I love cloe I love everybody" so its not as though he loves only Dillish...hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:15am On Aug 23, 2013
Battle of correct\appropriate grammar cheesy.

Melvin was talking about finale and referred to sunday as 'next tomorrow'..cleo laughed and said there is nothing like next tomorrow but day after tomorrow is more appropriate. Melvin disagreed and said people do say it. Elikem said maybe in one corner of delta state and that its only local people that say next tomorrow. Elikem said melvin Is forming local boy. He said people do say it in ghana too but it is incorrect. Melvin asked elikem how is he so sure 'next tomorrow' is not correct. Elikem said he's very sure. Cleo said she's hearing 'next tomorrow' for the first time and hasn't heard anyone say that in zambia when elikem said he's sure few peeps say it in her country too. Cleo insisted its incorrect grammar, melvin is not convinced.

Over to you house.
Next tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. cheesy.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 9:16am On Aug 23, 2013
soloqy: People living anywhere outside the country can sms VOTE Melvin to 2783142100414 whether in Africa or not.It will count for ROA. Keep ROA on lock down. Some people are trying to take it from that side. Only two days left. We cant afford to slip up.

Remember to also vote using Nigerian code before for finale you go see Nigeria under Dillish name.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 9:18am On Aug 23, 2013
StateOfMind: Battle of correct\appropriate grammar cheesy.

Melvin was talking about finale and referred to sunday as 'next tomorrow'..cleo laughed and said there is nothing like next tomorrow but day after tomorrow is more appropriate. Melvin disagreed and said people do say it. Elikem said maybe in one corner of delta state and that its only local people that say next tomorrow. Elikem said melvin Is forming local boy. He said people do say it in ghana too but it is incorrect. Melvin asked elikem how is he so sure 'next tomorrow' is not correct. Elikem said he's very sure. Cleo said she's hearing 'next tomorrow' for the first time and hasn't heard anyone say that in zambia when elikem said he's sure few peeps say it in her country too. Cleo insisted its incorrect grammar, melvin is not convinced.

Over to you house.
Next tomorrow is wrong. but I still dey use am sha

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:20am On Aug 23, 2013
Mariarocks:

Na @ella.b na. I don know since grin grin

or @Josydaky grin grin

One of these two.
Lol una wan hook us by force ni?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:22am On Aug 23, 2013
Belovedd:
Next tomorrow is wrong. but I still dey use am sha

Me too cheesy.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:32am On Aug 23, 2013

Over to you house.
Well,I use next 2moro.lol
English or no english,I'm used to it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:33am On Aug 23, 2013
ninnyanny: Ella sweety I love okirika but for goodness' sake she on a continental t.v. Don't Dillish n cloe buy okirika? But somethings r better left unsaid

If person dey form, una go condemn am. Person dey real again, una still dey condemn am. Na wa for una o

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 23, 2013
Mariarocks:

Na @ella.b na. I don know since grin grin

or @Josydaky grin grin

One of these two.

Lol.. Not josydaky o, but it might be ella wink

Watch him deny it

All iz well
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 23, 2013
Uti _Jara o: Don't tell me you are already sleeping.
UFC wake up and Vote Melvin!

Bia GOM, take time on this thread. You post recharge card, na only you recharge am. No dey deceive yourself and go vote. Mtcheeeww angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 23, 2013
BizBloke:

Hahaha. Ostrich, the suspect. grin

Lol.. I have one account, so how can I like my own post three times? grin. Baby ostrich like you grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:40am On Aug 23, 2013
Wetin be that thing for melvin food.. Na snake abi na python?...
The camera man just dey zoom am since..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 23, 2013
GH KWAME:
Eiiiiii! I just woke up and saw Three(3) Likes. Don't get me wrong, I Like it but I want to know who the silent backers are.

Ask bizbloke and the amaka grin. They're the silent backers wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 23, 2013
Kslib:
Haha!!!
Bia,i was just kidding oooo.. Besides,what makes you think 'a chorum ki nyerem' if i want to get my target... Lol
@ostrich,i was just joking o 'a chorom ya'
Abeg... Lol..
I know how to get what i want the smooth and sweet way,so take it from me that i was just kidding ooo.. Lol!!grin
Once again,'a chorom ya'.. Lol
All izz well!

Hmmmmm... Anyway lemme not talk much

All iz well grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 23, 2013
BizBloke:

Lmao. Laugh don carry my singlet run.

I dey wait for Ochon reply. You go hear nwii today grin grin

Lol.. I no go reply am before I expose am grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 23, 2013

Over to you house.

The correct expression is the day after tomorrow, next tomorrow is grammatically incorrect.. But if I was speaking, next tomorrow is the word that would jump out my mouth even though I know its wrong.. We are used to it.. WE NO FIT SPEAK ENGLISH PASS OyIBO, MAKE WE TALK TRUE..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 23, 2013
fork adict:

If person dey form, una go condemn am. Person dey real again, una still dey condemn am. Na wa for una o

gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:45am On Aug 23, 2013
ochongonoko:

Lol.. Not josydaky o, but it might be ella wink

Watch him deny it

All iz well
Hmmn,@ochongo**bites tongue*** your plan no go workk. lol
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:48am On Aug 23, 2013
Mehn,i sleep too early diz dayz,mtcheww nd ASUU is nt helping matters at all,my mood has been kinda down lately sad @GOD of music stop joking with some stuff,it's nt really funny...gud morning y'all,hpe u had a gr8t nyt...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 23, 2013
elohor_ayodele:

You were lookin @ d Mirror so it can only b ur reflection u saw?

Hahahahahahaha!! U won't kill me grin. U've got bad mouth oooo. Ur come backs r great LMAO.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 9:49am On Aug 23, 2013

Over to you house.

An MBA holder does not know if next tomorrow is incorrect. Ok o. Pidgin don spoil his diction finish. He should just stick to speaking English.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) (1548) (1549) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.