Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,177 members, 7,864,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:10 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1620) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183716 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) (1623) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nikky341: 11:48am On Aug 25, 2013
Thk God my walka is working now
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 25, 2013
sholay2011:
You'd better face reality. If she wins, do your worst! tongue
U BETTER FACE REALITY TOO. IF SHE DOES'NT WIN, DO UR WORST....YOBBISH

U WAN FORM SOPORT TODAY, WE OL KNW HW U RAN AWAY OL BCS SHE PLAYED U(USED U!)....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:50am On Aug 25, 2013
Elikem get footballers leg...
Person fit use elikem bow leg take fetch soup for pot..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 11:50am On Aug 25, 2013
ochongonoko:

You be God ni? undecided
.help me ask d guy.dis nite is gonna be hot.besides,i heard biggie didnt make arrangement for d top 5 family.meaning dos coming will be sponsoring demselves.pls someone shuld confirm,is it true?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 11:57am On Aug 25, 2013
Ginger78: .help me ask d guy.dis nite is gonna be hot.besides,i heard biggie didnt make arrangement for d top 5 family.meaning dos coming will be sponsoring demselves.pls someone shuld confirm,is it true?
I heard the same thing as well but I found it very hard to believe when I heard it. I guess it must be true. Stingy Biggie!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 11:59am On Aug 25, 2013
StateOfMind:

I read this post and I started laughing. My sister asked me what was so funny but I dint know how to explain to her.

You are so certain you do not belong to any 'loser's' camp. Okay na.. Sha remember you are in the minority should in case you fall into the loser's camp tonight..lmao

Absolutely certain. I don't back losers. I am in the winner's camp. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 12:04pm On Aug 25, 2013
languys69:

Absolutely certain. I don't back losers. I am in the winner's camp. grin

Okay na..imma congratulate you if your gf look-alike wins..and if she doesn't, imma quote all the attack posts on you with the 'grin' emoticon.. grin grin grin grin

I have been thinking she will for the past few days, so I wouldn't be surprised. All in a few hours grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 25, 2013
Kslib:
This should be all i think.. Let me know if i forgot to mention any...
All izz well!
You missed page 500 tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 12:10pm On Aug 25, 2013
StateOfMind:

Okay na..imma congratulate you if your gf lool-alike wins..and if she doesn't, imma quote all the attack posts on you with the 'grin' emoticon.. grin grin grin grin

I have been thinking she will for the past few days, so I wouldn't be surprised. All in a few hours grin

I'll be waiting to be congratulated. I wish I could fast-forward the time. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 25, 2013
Pleasewhat time is the show starting?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:18pm On Aug 25, 2013
ochongonoko:
You missed page 500 tongue
whaaaat? Lmfao!!!!!!
What made 500 a special page? Loool.. Go check that page and see how people didnt even care.. The very few who di are:::
@Nuzo
@sholay
@spade and maybe 2 to 3names i cant remember right now and mind you,they were all were doing it based on the fact that the thread was growing and not cos of any special ish ..
You of all people should know a special page when you see one nah. You dont even need anyone to bring how special it is to your notice cos by the comments there,you shall know them..
I still maintain my record oooo... Lol
All izz well!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 12:18pm On Aug 25, 2013
dimples*:

It should be between 7-9 P.M.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:18pm On Aug 25, 2013
Kslib:
Morning ella..
**looks left** **looks right**
Whispers **how was ur Night**?
wink
Twas aii thanks smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 25, 2013
dimples*:
7pm CAT, 6pm Nigerian time.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SexyFox(f): 12:21pm On Aug 25, 2013
ochongonoko: Well the page with highest rush remains page 1111

From page 1108, the rush was so effing too much, that any post from page 1108 flew straight to page 1111

It had SOM crying for hours outta laughter and a lotta people mourning their losses gringrin
I agree with you.
I would have grab 3 spot on 1616 but I was busy and happily serving the lord and did not near my phone.

Happy sunday to all.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 25, 2013
languys69:

It should be between 7-9 P.M.

Tenk u! Na to fast track this my date be that
No time*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 25, 2013
how do I get this t.v all to my self today

Guys any EPL showing @ d takeoff time? Lemme start strategising on how to hijack the remote or sumting
*clueless*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SexyFox(f): 12:27pm On Aug 25, 2013
For the record, 1111 was the most chase page. Some people refuse to bath, eat, work that day becos of it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:28pm On Aug 25, 2013
ella.b:

Twas aii thanks smiley
Na 4 Afternoon you dey answer Good morning.. ..
Smh..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SexyFox(f): 12:32pm On Aug 25, 2013
1666 would have been an ideal page sha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:34pm On Aug 25, 2013
ItsModella: I heard Beverly said "In Nigeria, we eat beans and egg"

I don't know about y'all but that's some nasty shitz.
Ah..babe ur missing o.If u neva chop am,try it o.
E sweet well.chai.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 12:38pm On Aug 25, 2013
dmalam:
U BETTER FACE REALITY TOO. IF SHE DOES'NT WIN, DO UR WORST....YOBBISH

U WAN FORM SOPORT TODAY, WE OL KNW HW U RAN AWAY OL BCS SHE PLAYED U(USIN U!)....
You sound immature. undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by vianny18(f): 12:40pm On Aug 25, 2013
WHO HAS WON THE CHASE(%95.99 prediction
confidence)
Melvin: The Nigerian stirred clear from web of
controversies. His humility and Pan- African attitude
has endeared him to the hearts of many. Though
Nigeria had 2 reps in the final, but they have
overwhelming supported him. For obvious reasons
Melvin will get NIGERIA, SIERRA LEONE, ROA. ANGOLA
is within his grasp, taking into congnisanse the large
contingent of his supporters in Angola. There has been
a recent burst of support from TANZANIA; it won't be a
shock if Melvin gets SOUTH AFRICA, there has been a
large support for him there from different parts of that
country, the Free State Province in particular. He will
have a minimum of 5 countries(+1 or -1) NIGERIA,
SIERRA LEONE, ANGOLA, ROA , TANZANIA.
Dillish: The Namibian beauty got to the finals mainly by
the support from the West bloc. Her beauty and good
manners has also done wonders for her. The East Africa
countries of KENYA, UGANDA voted massively for her
due to her Somalian roots amongst other reasons.
Dillish should have a minimum of 3 countries(+1 or -1)
NAMIBIA, KENYA, UGANDA
Bev: The Nigerian video vixen has been labelled by
many as lady of exaggerations as she tend to blow
some of her stories out of proportion,but her loyalists
see her as been real. She should get BOTSWANA( who
feel let down by Zambia, in Oneal's eviction) and
ETHIOPIA( the Bimp connection). The makoti fever
might just deliver SOUTH AFRICA for her. She will get a
maximum of 3 countries.
Elikem: He found himself in a scheme, first with Oneal
(the West African thing) and then Nando( a nigga that
shakes his butt in front of the cameras), but he
survived it all. As the first Ghanian in the final, it's an
achievement in itself. Elikem has GHANA and
ZIMBABWE.
Cleo: The Zambian rap star escaped three evictions by
tie-break, but the anger of Botswana feeling betrayed
by Zambia hampered her chances. She will get
MALAWI, ZAMBIA.
Conclusion: My projection is:
MELVIN WILL BE CROWNED WINNER
DILLISH WILL BE SECOND
BEV WILL BE IN THIRD POSITION
CLEO WILL TAKE 4TH POSITION
ELIKEM WILL STAND AT FIFTH
Many thanks to all those who have closely followed my
predictions and all the best to all BBA fans as the
season comes to an end.
#stolen
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 12:41pm On Aug 25, 2013
Goodmorning ladies and gentlemen. . . . . happy, after several weeks, to find my way back to this thread for one last time, today, being the grand finale.
you guys rock.. .. you ve enlightened so many, enlivened the thread, what with the jokes, the yabs, the quarrels and making-up . . . we ve all learnt something one way or the other.
I won't also forget the excitement with the mad rush for posts on the special pages from pages 666 to the latest being 1616 - i believe by the time the show is over, u guys must have surpassed 1700, 1717 etc.
I'm not here to campaign for any particular contestant - i believe they all deserve it for coming this far - even though, emotionally - some may seem to deserve it more than others [ depending on where you come from ].
MELVIN - tipped by so many to win, and being Nigerian, seen as an icing on the cake. He has contested so many other runs here, coming second. seen by many non-nigerians as the ideal african. humble and mature to a fault.

BEVERLEY - equally deserving of the prize, and being a Nigerian, seen as one who will give Melvin a run for the money. She was roundly criticised at the early stages of the show, but defied all odds to gradually worm herself back into the hearts of many africans, as the show progressed. wild and full of excitement, she surprised many viewers with her unadulterated love for Angelo and showed her human side.

ELIKEM - excellent competitor, and one of the favourites for the prize. also , easily the most confident contestant remaining. never cared about stepping on toes, advertised his brand, fought Nando, got into r/ships with Pokello and Fatima and came out unscathed.

DELLISH AND CLEO are both equally deserving, though i think the eventual winner will emerge from the top 3 i mentioned. cleo re-discovered herself after hakeem left, and deserves commendation for getting this far. dellish maintained her dignity, not getting overly involved with any particular person and played the game wella.

A final shout-out to all those who started this thread with me, plus those who later joined while i was away. . . . . .

wild child [ u started the thread, bravo ], IyawoTM, Safarigirl, spade, kslib, StateOfMind, itsModella, fork addict, The Amaka, miss sparkle, sholay2011, feminine A, agbgift, dmalam, ella b, god_of_music, C'est Moi, BizBloke, Dannyxy, ochongonoko, fashrola, aodis, Dominique, AndreRush, languys69, hiteelong, Yinkade, mevems, Omonime and Omolola 1, njokusboy, sexytabhl, josydaky, russello, chrisbenogor, alekside,Nuzo', ninnyanny, Drahmah, elohor_ayodele, lindsay, waxdude, click2cbn, easyflex, tosincci, olegunner,Reenaspride, Amaechi5, ping pong, ekiseme, mykali, jumong pan, mariarocks, krasid, abikyshow, geez prince, 9ja4eva, skipofem, zeenad, Ginger78, Ayab123, noname and Nkem Okpara [ who i noticed during my ghostmode era ].
I won't also fail to acknowledge our brothers and sisters from across the continent, especially our Ghanaian peeps who stuck with us here. . . .GH Kwame, Otumfour, Afua1979, Chriskwaku, Tuso, Miss eve, Royal Pearl, SA Girl, Zimbomatic + Zandilicious. i wish you all the best and also wish the best for your preferred winner.

To my fellow Nigerians, plz vote wisely - charity begins at home. Do not forget where you came from. lolzz.

Goodbye.

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Matinho: 12:42pm On Aug 25, 2013
Alphabetical Rollcall
ABCDEF-H
Annabel,Beverly,Cleo,Dilish,Elikem,Fatima'__ Huddah.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:44pm On Aug 25, 2013
babymillenium: Dear BBA fans
BBA GRAND FINALE.
Today you either ; lOVE/BE HAPPY cos ur fav is d winner or HATE cos ur fav was evicted. In all, know dt all is well cos this is a game which at a point went wrong or ryt(for some ppl) cos of beauty. As ds thread will b closing today my shout outs will go to the following(pls the ppl on this list i'm using as a point of contact)
fuckaddict,ochon,iyawotm,som,itsmodella,ghkwame,spade,ellab, klibs,uti,andrearush,ginger78,nkemokpara,noname, godofmusic,mariarocks,safari girl,meggy,wildchild,gom, and other monikers thank you guys for the update. This thread is better than bba itself.
May the best housemate win.

Thanks babe for the shout. Thoughtful of you. Hopefully our paths will cross on other threads.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 25, 2013
I would be the happiest if either Melvin or Elikem wins. But if Dillish eventually wins, I no go subscribe my dstv for 3 months.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 12:53pm On Aug 25, 2013
alekside: I would be the happiest if either Melvin or Elikem wins. But if Dillish eventually wins, I no go subscribe my dstv for 3 months.
Comment noted. cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:54pm On Aug 25, 2013
sexytabhi: goodmorning pals
Goodmorning team beverly
I know the voting line will close soonest,it is all good . Everything that has a beginning must surely have an end. That one person who deserves it better would take the grand price tonight only God knows whoever goes with it is definitely one of the luckiest people living.
To all the people who made the thread interesting y'all rock. We hope to meet again next year hoping we will still be alive in good health and with the same intelligence in which we analysed,speculated,argued and those that e-fought as well aas those that viewed the thread silently (ghostemode). I say God bless us all.

Fork addict
safarigirl,
theamaka,
sweetlemon,
itsmodella,
mykali,
kslib,
ochongonoko,
dannyxy,
Bizbloke
spade,
Sholay,
hiteelong,
mariarocks,
iyawotm,
ginger78,
andrerush,
GOM,
SOM,
dominique,
GHkwame,
Ju'mong

Thanks for the mention chic and God bless.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 12:57pm On Aug 25, 2013
NEPA...WHYsad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 25, 2013
ozodigboo: Goodmorning ladies and gentlemen. . . . . happy, after several weeks, to find my way back to this thread for one last time, today, being the grand finale.
you guys rock.. .. you ve enlightened so many, enlivened the thread, what with the jokes, the yabs, the quarrels and making-up . . . we ve all learnt something one way or the other.
I won't also forget the excitement with the mad rush for posts on the special pages from pages 666 to the latest being 1616 - i believe by the time the show is over, u guys must have surpassed 1700, 1717 etc.
I'm not here to campaign for any particular contestant - i believe they all deserve it for coming this far - even though, emotionally - some may seem to deserve it more than others [ depending on where you come from ].
MELVIN - tipped by so many to win, and being Nigerian, seen as an icing on the cake. He has contested so many other runs here, coming second. seen by many non-nigerians as the ideal african. humble and mature to a fault.

BEVERLEY - equally deserving of the prize, and being a Nigerian, seen as one who will give Melvin a run for the money. She was roundly criticised at the early stages of the show, but defied all odds to gradually worm herself back into the hearts of many africans, as the show progressed. wild and full of excitement, she surprised many viewers with her unadulterated love for Angelo and showed her human side.

ELIKEM - excellent competitor, and one of the favourites for the prize. also , easily the most confident contestant remaining. never cared about stepping on toes, advertised his brand, fought Nando, got into r/ships with Pokello and Fatima and came out unscathed.

DELLISH AND CLEO are both equally deserving, though i think the eventual winner will emerge from the top 3 i mentioned. cleo re-discovered herself after hakeem left, and deserves commendation for getting this far. dellish maintained her dignity, not getting overly involved with any particular person and played the game wella.

A final shout-out to all those who started this thread with me, plus those who later joined while i was away. . . . . .

wild child [ u started the thread, bravo ], IyawoTM, Safarigirl, spade, kslib, StateOfMind, itsModella, fork addict, The Amaka, miss sparkle, sholay2011, feminine A, agbgift, dmalam, ella b, god_of_music, C'est Moi, BizBloke, Dannyxy, ochongonoko, fashrola, aodis, Dominique, AndreRush, languys69, hiteelong, Yinkade, mevems, Omonime and Omolola 1, njokusboy, sexytabhl, josydaky, russello, chrisbenogor, alekside,Nuzo', ninnyanny, Drahmah, elohor_ayodele, lindsay, waxdude, click2cbn, easyflex, tosincci, olegunner,Reenaspride, Amaechi5, ping pong, ekiseme, krasid, abikyshow, geez prince, 9ja4eva, skipofem, zeenad, Ginger78, Ayab123, noname and Nkem Okpara [ who i noticed during my ghostmode era ].
I won't also fail to acknowledge our brothers and sisters from across the continent, especially our Ghanaian peeps who stuck with us here. . . .GH Kwame, Otumfour, Afua1979, Chriskwaku, Tuso, Miss eve, Royal Pearl, SA Girl, Zimbomatic + Zandilicious. i wish you all the best and also wish the best for your preferred winner.

To my fellow Nigerians, plz vote wisely - charity begins at home. Do not forget where you came from. lolzz.

Goodbye.

THNK U DR,
WISH U D BEST IN PRACTICE SIR!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 25, 2013
alekside: I would be the happiest if either Melvin or Elikem wins. But if Dillish eventually wins, I no go subscribe my dstv for 3 months.
U R POINT!!

#TEAM ANTI-DILLISH
#TEAM MELIKEM

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) (1623) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.