Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,160 members, 7,849,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:38 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1622) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180280 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) (1623) (1624) (1625) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 1:35pm On Aug 25, 2013
Agbgift: Na who choose this kind hairstyle for melvin . The hair style is wack lipsrsealed.

that boy and barbers don mix well.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 1:35pm On Aug 25, 2013
Oneal™ ‏@Onizee 1m

#BabylonUpdate: I might make an appearance i might not.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:36pm On Aug 25, 2013
By 7:30 this night melvin will be trending as d winner of bbathechase,can i hear a big amen?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 1:37pm On Aug 25, 2013
Oneal™ ‏@Onizee 1m

#BabylonUpdate:I ran into Dj Exclusive yesterday he is keen on working with me.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 1:37pm On Aug 25, 2013
ella.b:
grin grin
Elikem packed juice,sprite and gbogbo ti gbo for hin bags.
Biggy told melvin 2 tell him 2 unpack them.

Melvin packed biscuits too. He had to return them. I don't know why Biggie wants their leftovers.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:38pm On Aug 25, 2013
Dannyxy: By 7:30 this night melvin will be trending as d winner of bbathechase,can i hear a big amen?
AMEN!...guy u too get sense,u too sabi,infact take 1000,000 likes
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 1:38pm On Aug 25, 2013
Dannyxy: By 7:30 this night melvin will be trending as d winner of bbathechase,can i hear a big amen?

8:30 actually. it is going to be a two hour long show.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SexyFox(f): 1:39pm On Aug 25, 2013
I dey thank everyone wey don give me shout out for those special pages. I love you all.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 1:40pm On Aug 25, 2013
Never imagined oneal to be an attention seeker too. Who gives 2forks if he makes an appearance or not? Who is 'keen' on working with him. All these hms trying to remain relevant all all cost.

Btw, ozodigbo, noname, baby, sexythabi, thanks for the S\O. Appreciate.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 1:41pm On Aug 25, 2013
ozodigboo: Goodmorning ladies and gentlemen. . . . . happy, after several weeks, to find my way back to this thread for one last time, today, being the grand finale.
you guys rock.. .. you ve enlightened so many, enlivened the thread, what with the jokes, the yabs, the quarrels and making-up . . . we ve all learnt something one way or the other.
I won't also forget the excitement with the mad rush for posts on the special pages from pages 666 to the latest being 1616 - i believe by the time the show is over, u guys must have surpassed 1700, 1717 etc.
I'm not here to campaign for any particular contestant - i believe they all deserve it for coming this far - even though, emotionally - some may seem to deserve it more than others [ depending on where you come from ].
MELVIN - tipped by so many to win, and being Nigerian, seen as an icing on the cake. He has contested so many other runs here, coming second. seen by many non-nigerians as the ideal african. humble and mature to a fault.

BEVERLEY - equally deserving of the prize, and being a Nigerian, seen as one who will give Melvin a run for the money. She was roundly criticised at the early stages of the show, but defied all odds to gradually worm herself back into the hearts of many africans, as the show progressed. wild and full of excitement, she surprised many viewers with her unadulterated love for Angelo and showed her human side.

ELIKEM - excellent competitor, and one of the favourites for the prize. also , easily the most confident contestant remaining. never cared about stepping on toes, advertised his brand, fought Nando, got into r/ships with Pokello and Fatima and came out unscathed.

DELLISH AND CLEO are both equally deserving, though i think the eventual winner will emerge from the top 3 i mentioned. cleo re-discovered herself after hakeem left, and deserves commendation for getting this far. dellish maintained her dignity, not getting overly involved with any particular person and played the game wella.

A final shout-out to all those who started this thread with me, plus those who later joined while i was away. . . . . .

wild child [ u started the thread, bravo ], IyawoTM, Safarigirl, spade, kslib, StateOfMind, itsModella, fork addict, The Amaka, miss sparkle, sholay2011, feminine A, agbgift, dmalam, ella b, god_of_music, C'est Moi, BizBloke, Dannyxy, ochongonoko, fashrola, aodis, Dominique, AndreRush, languys69, hiteelong, Yinkade, mevems, Omonime and Omolola 1, njokusboy, sexytabhl, josydaky, russello, chrisbenogor, alekside,Nuzo', ninnyanny, Drahmah, elohor_ayodele, lindsay, waxdude, click2cbn, easyflex, tosincci, olegunner,Reenaspride, Amaechi5, ping pong, ekiseme, mykali, jumong pan, mariarocks, krasid, abikyshow, geez prince, 9ja4eva, skipofem, zeenad, Ginger78, Ayab123, noname and Nkem Okpara [ who i noticed during my ghostmode era ].
I won't also fail to acknowledge our brothers and sisters from across the continent, especially our Ghanaian peeps who stuck with us here. . . .GH Kwame, Otumfour, Afua1979, Chriskwaku, Tuso, Miss eve, Royal Pearl, SA Girl, Zimbomatic + Zandilicious. i wish you all the best and also wish the best for your preferred winner.

To my fellow Nigerians, plz vote wisely - charity begins at home. Do not forget where you came from. lolzz.

Goodbye.

thanks a bunch.I'm humbled.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by meggy11: 1:41pm On Aug 25, 2013
ella.b:
grin grin
Elikem packed juice,sprite and gbogbo ti gbo for hin bags.
Biggy told melvin 2 tell him 2 unpack them.
x

Lols. It haff Tey when Elikem don de plan to thief things from bigbrother's house.

*bigbrother is always watching* grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 25, 2013
"My Daughter has narrowed her choice of suitors to Ikukuzu and Abusamtawa"... Abeg, who sabi d name of the product of this advert?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:42pm On Aug 25, 2013
Infact all the pple that say melvin will nt win will fall by fire...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 1:42pm On Aug 25, 2013
lindsay: Oneal™ ‏@Onizee 1m

I am sure he meant he was keen on learning under DJ Exclusive.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 25, 2013
ozodigboo: Goodmorning ladies and gentlemen. . . . . happy, after several weeks, to find my way back to this thread for one last time, today, being the grand finale.
you guys rock.. .. you ve enlightened so many, enlivened the thread, what with the jokes, the yabs, the quarrels and making-up . . . we ve all learnt something one way or the other.
I won't also forget the excitement with the mad rush for posts on the special pages from pages 666 to the latest being 1616 - i believe by the time the show is over, u guys must have surpassed 1700, 1717 etc.
I'm not here to campaign for any particular contestant - i believe they all deserve it for coming this far - even though, emotionally - some may seem to deserve it more than others [ depending on where you come from ].
MELVIN - tipped by so many to win, and being Nigerian, seen as an icing on the cake. He has contested so many other runs here, coming second. seen by many non-nigerians as the ideal african. humble and mature to a fault.

BEVERLEY - equally deserving of the prize, and being a Nigerian, seen as one who will give Melvin a run for the money. She was roundly criticised at the early stages of the show, but defied all odds to gradually worm herself back into the hearts of many africans, as the show progressed. wild and full of excitement, she surprised many viewers with her unadulterated love for Angelo and showed her human side.

ELIKEM - excellent competitor, and one of the favourites for the prize. also , easily the most confident contestant remaining. never cared about stepping on toes, advertised his brand, fought Nando, got into r/ships with Pokello and Fatima and came out unscathed.

DELLISH AND CLEO are both equally deserving, though i think the eventual winner will emerge from the top 3 i mentioned. cleo re-discovered herself after hakeem left, and deserves commendation for getting this far. dellish maintained her dignity, not getting overly involved with any particular person and played the game wella.

A final shout-out to all those who started this thread with me, plus those who later joined while i was away. . . . . .

wild child [ u started the thread, bravo ], IyawoTM, Safarigirl, spade, kslib, StateOfMind, itsModella, fork addict, The Amaka, miss sparkle, sholay2011, feminine A, agbgift, dmalam, ella b, god_of_music, C'est Moi, BizBloke, Dannyxy, ochongonoko, fashrola, aodis, Dominique, AndreRush, languys69, hiteelong, Yinkade, mevems, Omonime and Omolola 1, njokusboy, sexytabhl, josydaky, russello, chrisbenogor, alekside,Nuzo', ninnyanny, Drahmah, elohor_ayodele, lindsay, waxdude, click2cbn, easyflex, tosincci, olegunner,Reenaspride, Amaechi5, ping pong, ekiseme, mykali, jumong pan, mariarocks, krasid, abikyshow, geez prince, 9ja4eva, skipofem, zeenad, Ginger78, Ayab123, noname and Nkem Okpara [ who i noticed during my ghostmode era ].
I won't also fail to acknowledge our brothers and sisters from across the continent, especially our Ghanaian peeps who stuck with us here. . . .GH Kwame, Otumfour, Afua1979, Chriskwaku, Tuso, Miss eve, Royal Pearl, SA Girl, Zimbomatic + Zandilicious. i wish you all the best and also wish the best for your preferred winner.

To my fellow Nigerians, plz vote wisely - charity begins at home. Do not forget where you came from. lolzz.

Goodbye.

Thanx a lot Bro.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:44pm On Aug 25, 2013
Dannyxy: Infact all the pple that say melvin will nt win will fall by fire...
amennn,ride on my guy,ride on
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 1:44pm On Aug 25, 2013
Oneal™ ‏@Onizee 4m

#BabylonUpdate: #Nando is cool,he is being Nando

Oneal™ ‏@Onizee 4m

#BabylonUpdate:its clear some former #HM need help but they don't know it yet

Oneal™ ‏@Onizee 3m

#BabylonUpdate: Neil & a few others still reeling in shock at @FezaKessy's #Bots royal treatment.
[i][/i]

Oneal™ ‏@Onizee 3m

#BabylonUpdate: Fatima confesses to being an #Oneza groupie. Natasha mentions it too.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 1:44pm On Aug 25, 2013
Ah ah.....se Melvin again with his Enyimba footballer haircut. angry
Good thing is that it turns out very nice after a few days. undecided

Is he also going to wear those his Alaba middle-age businessman dress to stage? shocked

Uti did a very bad job concerning Melvin's dress sense. Allar!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 25, 2013
lindsay: Oneal™ ‏@Onizee 1m

Owlneal na ode!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 25, 2013
AMEN

#TEAM ANTI-DILLISH
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:45pm On Aug 25, 2013
lindsay:

8:30 actually. it is going to be a two hour long show.
that s.a time,it's 7:30 nigerian time
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 1:46pm On Aug 25, 2013
Agbgift: Na who choose this kind hairstyle for melvin . The hair style is wack lipsrsealed.

Village boy things.... grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:46pm On Aug 25, 2013
ella.b:

yes ke
Huh? Which one be yes ke?
Yes ke ko,gaskiya ni...
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by v24m(f): 1:47pm On Aug 25, 2013
StateOfMind: Never imagined oneal to be an attention seeker too. Who gives 2forks if he makes an appearance or not? Who is 'keen' on working with him. All these hms trying to remain relevant all all cost.

Btw, ozodigbo, noname, baby, sexythabi, thanks for the S\O. Appreciate.

Are u minding that Famzer. Mscheeewwwww sad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:47pm On Aug 25, 2013
They hv said he is always second,bt baba God will prove them wrong nd make him first...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 1:48pm On Aug 25, 2013
lindsay:

Oneal™ ‏@Onizee 4m

Oneal™ ‏@Onizee 3m

#BabylonUpdate: Neil & a few others still reeling in shock at @FezaKessy's #Bots royal treatment.
[i][/i]

Oneal™ ‏@Onizee 3m

#BabylonUpdate: Fatima confesses to being an #Oneza groupie. Natasha mentions it too.

angry angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:50pm On Aug 25, 2013
Dannyxy: They hv said he is always second,bt baba God will prove them wrong nd make him first...
ma broda i am feeling u,u mst be a prophet...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:52pm On Aug 25, 2013
IyawoTM:

What's d big deal, about putting picture sef....my bb no gree me upload pics bigger than so so kb, if not my pic for dey dier. Those who no wan put up pic, u dey fear? u no fine? u no tongue
Lol why you day attack me subtly na?
How i go day fear to post common pics? Lol...
To wor wor no be new thing nah and nobe for my head E start. lmao!! grin
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 1:52pm On Aug 25, 2013
lindsay: Oneal™ ‏@Onizee 4m

#BabylonUpdate: #Nando is cool,he is being Nando

Oneal™ ‏@Onizee 4m

Oneal™ ‏@Onizee 3m

[i][/i]

Oneal™ ‏@Onizee 3m

Mehn, this loser is such a self-absorbed punk! grin

...then again, of course we knew that already.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Krasid(m): 1:54pm On Aug 25, 2013
Dannyxy: ma broda i am feeling u,u mst be a prophet...
First sign of madness,talking to yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:54pm On Aug 25, 2013
Dannyxy: ma broda i am feeling u,u mst be a prophet...
Lol. You don begin quote yourself.
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 1:56pm On Aug 25, 2013
spade:

Mehn, this loser is such a self-absorbed punk! grin

...then again, of course we knew that already.

Mxm! You're such a hater! Leave O'Neal alone!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) (1623) (1624) (1625) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.