Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,355 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:51 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1628) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2182903 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1625) (1626) (1627) (1628) (1629) (1630) (1631) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 3:52pm On Aug 25, 2013
Belovedd: LEST I FORGET TO ADD....
IT WASN'T EVEN AS CLOSE AS WE THOT.

Abeg stop with the false hope.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:
JosyDaky & GOM, thanks.

I'll miss you, individually and as a couple. smiley
Lol.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2013
ochongonoko:

I was just joking.. Ofcourse you're innocent wink
Lol..
So its safe to say you can be charged for defamation of character shey?
I hereby order you to post your pic as penance... Lol
All izz well!
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2013
C'est moi:
Make i make my own short speech b4 this thread explodes by nightfall.@ochon,i see u bro.
#walks to d stage majestically,taps mic and clears throat
Good afternoon threadmates.Im glad to be a part of this family.I call u family because u all have all touched me in one way or another.I'm glad this thread/show is finally coming to an end.I can recall i tried spelling ochon's name while daydreaming,that's how much this thread has affected me.I have never watched a complete bba show but this year's was an exception and im glad i did.I want to thank u all for keeping my company this past few months.I can't begin to mention names,too numerous.I hope at d end of the show tonight,some of us can still keep in touch or say hi wen we see on other threads.I wish u all d very best in all your endeavours.Thanks for all.#blows kisses
P.s- may d best man/woman win tonight.

Thanks dear wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 25, 2013
IyawoTM:

D hunger no wire you well enuff..

Is dis one short? .....hian!

I dey chop right now grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 3:54pm On Aug 25, 2013
lindsay:

Abeg stop with the false hope.

OK, BUT I WILL BE BACK TO GLOAT ONCE THE WINNER IZ ANNOUNCED
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 25, 2013
Josydaky: @Ochongonoko, thanks for the award.

Entertaining plus Flirty award.
I am not a flirt o! wink

You're welcome
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 3:55pm On Aug 25, 2013
Now,y'all re gonn make a broda breakdown(sobs).I must confess,its been a pleasure posting on this thread and I ve enjoyed every bit of it.

I have connected with each and everyone of you on this thread and its been a pleasure strategizing,discussing and chilling with u guys.

You have all positively made an impact in my life and I want to thank you all for keeping it real with me from the first day I posted on this thread.y'all rock.#damn I hate goodbyes#

Team melvin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 3:55pm On Aug 25, 2013
Ochongs, your head dey there. 100% onpoint apart from the one you gave yourself sha grin.

But I don't expect this to be the end tho. All the babylon haps and mishaps will somehow find their way to the social media. Make una dey keep us posted here o.

What is that O'neal feeling like sef. If he like make he no attend. Oyingbo market sabi weda one pesin come or not? Yeye owl mtsceeew.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 25, 2013
wild child: Una don dey write Valedictory Speech ni? I tot its gonna be after the grand finale Na only ostrich awards I don see oo,heard Kslip/spade did one too abi? Not too sure cos av missed over 20 or 30 pages and I hardly type/view from my phone...All the same,thanks @MrOchon,I knw that geh ur eyeing oo *lips sealed* (I go expose u fo my own final epistle)

Its so sad I'm just going to Lagos now,enroute this Iyana Ipaja road from Abeokuta,from the look of things I might miss the grand finale if it starts by 6pm even 7pm aint sure cos I still av to branch @ Ikotun b4 finally goin to Ikeja(my home)

*Seun/ Mukina/MOD should interview me oo cos this thread na 1st Of Its Kind Ever* *pops collar* *opens teeth like melvin and laughing*

I'm married tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Lexo22(m): 3:56pm On Aug 25, 2013
please how can I vote for Melvin ?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 25, 2013
Kslib:
Lol..
So its safe to say you can be charged for defamation of character shey?
I hereby order you to post your pic as penance... Lol
All izz well!
All izz well!

Penance ko pienaar ni grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:58pm On Aug 25, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

It's going down tonight from 9pm till dawn:
- Confessions.
- Profile pic upload.
- Wailing.
- Yabbing.
...etc

No miss am o. You fit ask Kslib and co about last night. smiley
Thank you... I don kuku sleep afternoon sleep so na night vigil get me today so..
My confession(s) go shock people.. Hehe!!
After my confession(s),i go change handle.. Na new handle i go start afresh with.. Lol
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 3:58pm On Aug 25, 2013
ella.b:

grin bad belle

I just dey pity the poor tv. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 3:58pm On Aug 25, 2013
Finally catch up with u guys
I must not miss this thread today of all days
Tanx all the S/O
@kslib tanxs 4 my name on pg 1616
@ochon tanx 4 d ghost award

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 3:58pm On Aug 25, 2013
Lexo22: please how can I vote for Melvin ?

Lol. You are welkom. Voting lines are closed.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 3:59pm On Aug 25, 2013
ochongonoko:

Just added you to my first award wink. Go and check kiss
So both my monikers enter as peaceful threadmate, I must be very peaceful indeed. But I think sexy fox is weird sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 25, 2013
dominique: Ochongs, your head dey there. 100% onpoint apart from the one you gave yourself sha grin.

But I don't expect this to be the end tho. All the babylon haps and mishaps will somehow find their way to the social media. Make una dey keep us posted here o.

What is that O'neal feeling like sef. If he like make he no attend. Oyingbo market sabi weda one pesin come or not? Yeye owl mtsceeew.

Yes o

@itsmodella, @ella.b, @mariarocks, @lindsay, don't forget to update us about babylon pics from twitter, I'll be checking this thread for it
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pingpong1: 4:00pm On Aug 25, 2013

Vote for him to do what?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 25, 2013

Lolzzz, pick a piece of paper, must be white ,write, " I vote melvin" put it an an envelope and take it to the nearest post office.... Na there dem dey count am..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 4:00pm On Aug 25, 2013
What time does the show begins please?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 25, 2013
Josydaky:
So both my monikers enter as peaceful threadmate, I must be very peaceful indeed. But I think sexy fox is weird sha.

Sexyfox is not weird but mischievious tongue. I only added it to peaceful threadmate cos @josydaky is peaceful. Thanks for your S/O

@gom, thanks for the shout out
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 4:02pm On Aug 25, 2013
Wetin con be this na?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 4:03pm On Aug 25, 2013
Chei..an hour nap and I returned to see farewells, awards, goodbye epistles, thank you speeches..

I can't start to quote all the posts but iyawo's gynae dream, spade's thank you speech, ochon's awards, GOm's farewell, bizbloke's "if I kick you, you'll go meet your hubby GOM to josy" all got me laughing so hard.

Thanks to everyone who gave shout outs, ginger, josy, GOM and the rest. I appreciate y'all

Ochon, that was indeed a neck bending epistle, lol. Thanks a lot, I'm humbled.

I know I have more n more epistles to read. Na everybody get epistle ability oo.. Hei! Well done guys,
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 25, 2013
god_of_music: Farewell Josydaky
farewell Kslib
farewell Wild Child
Farewell Ochongononko
farewell Ozodigboo
farewell Spade
farewell Bizbloke
farewell 9ja4eva
farewell Njokusboy
farewell AndreRush
farewell Sholay2011
farewell Lansguy69
farewell v24m
farewell Fork adict
farewell Mariarocks
farewell Noname
Farewell Waxdude
farewell Omonime
farewell GH Kwame
farewell Tuso
farewell Otumfour
farewell Miss_3v3
farewell Royal_Pearl
farewell i love Gh
farewell Zimbobatic
farewell 1,2
farewell Kgr28
farewell SA_girl
farewell Lucifer
Farewell Goom
farewell Itsmodella
Farewell Stateofmind
farewell Safarigirl
farewell Ella.b
farewell IyawoTM
farewell Miss sparkles
farewell THE AMAKA
farewell Ginger78
farewell Sexy Fox
farewell Adaberry
farewell Pink!
Farewell Lindsay
Farewell Agbigift
farewell SweetLemon
farewell Yinkade
farewell Ayodele_
Farewell Dopekid
farewell Click2cbn
farewell Alekside
farewell D'veritas
farewell Hernandez7 a.k.a Abumikey
farewell M.I.M.I
farewell Gogetta
farewell Lalaosky
farewell Garri Warlord
farewell Uti _Jara o A.k.a GwinkM
farewell Tiyazman
farewell Giiyaz
farewell Jasonverbz
-
-
I swear when i was writing this i was crying *sobs* we all gonna go our separate ways tonight!
We have really made this thread a SUCCESS!!!
Everybody who posted a comment here will not see DEATH!
We shall all live LONG!
Anybody i offended or insulted here should forgive me and forget as i do the same!!
I'm really gonna miss y'all!
But if you wanna still feel me,you could follow on Nairaland or on twitter @Giyazjason.
On facebook Jason Iyasara Giyaz
On 2go 'Giyaz'
On whatsapp 07067977864 wink
farewell to y'all! If your name wasn't here....immediately i realise i'm gonna add it!
Umm! When we see our selves in the future lets use these CODES!
-
-
SHALOM!
or
All izz well!
WISH U Z BEST BRO....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 4:04pm On Aug 25, 2013
Belovedd:

OK, BUT I WILL BE BACK TO GLOAT ONCE THE WINNER IZ ANNOUNCED

I believe you.
Please I hope Dillish is second?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 4:04pm On Aug 25, 2013

Voting is over. You will have to wait till next year when he will be in "Mr Closeup Nigeria" grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 4:05pm On Aug 25, 2013
My S/O goes to NONAME specially,for being the first to appreciate me on here. Thanks alot
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 4:05pm On Aug 25, 2013
ochongonoko:

Sexyfox is not weird but mischievious tongue. I only added it to peaceful threadmate cos @josydaky is peaceful. Thanks for your S/O

@gom, thanks for the shout out
Mischievious? Ok o! Any way thanks again 4 da award.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 4:07pm On Aug 25, 2013
Belovedd:
sources, same that confirmed dillish last week. Just quote me on this
I dey quote you oh! If he no win make you just drop your address for my inbox so I can come to your house and "SLAAAP" you in Dillish voice but DKB style.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 4:07pm On Aug 25, 2013
mykali: What time does the show begins please?
6pm naija time
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Lexo22(m): 4:07pm On Aug 25, 2013
Agbgift:

Lol. You are welkom. Voting lines are closed.

okay, though there's one they said vote for who will handle African task and I voted for Melvin and he was topping while Deverly was at d bottom table. ....

(1) (2) (3) ... (1625) (1626) (1627) (1628) (1629) (1630) (1631) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.