Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:28 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1630) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180289 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1627) (1628) (1629) (1630) (1631) (1632) (1633) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 4:36pm On Aug 25, 2013
Belovedd:
Dillish is 3rd, Cleo is 2nd

Who are you and how did you get this information?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 4:38pm On Aug 25, 2013
Kslib:
Lol.. I just say make i do "one on one" with My God for house today so dat people no go distract the comminucado.. Lol..
So are you catholic or otherwise?
All izz well!
Dt one gud o
I no be catholic o, na my great granpa church be dt na....lol
Hop u remb ask 4 God for favour 4 MELVIN
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dopekid: 4:39pm On Aug 25, 2013
abeg,shay nando dey babylon too
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by capricornian(m): 4:39pm On Aug 25, 2013
[b]Salute to:

Kslib (All izz well), Spade, GOM, BizBloke, Ochongonoko, IyawoTM, Josydaky, Safarigirl, GhKwame, State of Mind, Amaka, Yinkade, Lalaosky, Dominique, C'est Moi, Lindsay, Miss sparkles, Geez Prince, Languys, Agbgift, Itsmodella, ella.b, Mariarocks, Mykali, Wild Child, Bizbloke, 9ja4eva, AndreRush, Sholay2011, Fork adict, Noname, Waxdude, Omonime, Miss_3v3, Royal_Pearl, Kgr28, SA_girl, Sexy Fox, Garri Warlord, Sweetlemon, Mykali, Ayab2103, Dannyxy, ..........

No be me go salute Lucifer o

I have not been posting here but I have been reading your updates for a long time. Its my strategy not to post anyway.

I just want to say THANK YOU for your posts, updates, fight, gossips, strategies, time, fun and everything you gave us. You no fit understand how much I enjoyed your posts and how I found myself always reading through so many pages. I can not remember when last I read a novel sef but u made me read lots of pages to cover days that I was busy. Thank you Guys!

Truly the fun and entertainment some of us got from this thread supersede the fun we got from watching the show itself. You guys are the bomb. You represented our Countries better than the set of Politicians we have in 9ja or even Ghana.

Can you imagine missing people wey you never meet? I LOVE YOU GUYS

THANK YOU, THANK YOU AND THANK YOU!

ONE LOVE, ONE BLOOD, ONE NAIJA, ONE AFRICA!

Yours in Love

Metodman... Alias Capricornian[/b]

TEAM MELVIN

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 4:40pm On Aug 25, 2013
dopekid: abeg,shay nando dey babylon too
Yes he is.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 4:43pm On Aug 25, 2013
Belovedd:
Infact anybody fit be 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th.....as long as Naija(melvin) brings the 'EGO' home!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 4:46pm On Aug 25, 2013
hiteelong:
Infact anybody fit be 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th.....as long as Naija(melvin) brings the 'EGO' home!!!

I no trust the gist. I don't want to end up Munyarised. Mba nu nu. I will believe it when I see it.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:49pm On Aug 25, 2013
hiteelong:
Dt one gud o
I no be catholic o, na my great granpa church be dt na....lol
Hop u remb ask 4 God for favour 4 MELVIN
Lol.. Good one..
Well,i fugure out say praying for melvin when the voting lines don already close might be an insult to God's intelligence,so i prayed for you rather..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 4:50pm On Aug 25, 2013
last diary session going on.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by beyunce(f): 4:50pm On Aug 25, 2013
ella.b:
Abeg who sang this "parole" song biggy just played.

Me sef nid the knw. I asked the tym Bev and ang bathtub VId came out. No one replied.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 4:50pm On Aug 25, 2013
Selly at Kotoka International airport in Ghana an hour ago

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 4:51pm On Aug 25, 2013
Kslib:
Lol.. Good one..
Well,i fugure out say praying for melvin when the voting lines don already close might be an insult to God's intelligence,so i prayed for you rather..
All izz well!
Wow!!!! *blushing*
So what wz ur prayer point nah?...lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 4:51pm On Aug 25, 2013
Cleo dey head balloon and Melvin is looking cute.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 4:52pm On Aug 25, 2013
lindsay:

So you guys truly believe Beloved?

Well, he was right last week and he sounded as sure as he sounds now. I also believe. Melvin is winning. I just want Dillish to be 2nd or 3rd @ worst.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 4:53pm On Aug 25, 2013
WHO SANG THAT "PAROLE SONG" OOOOO?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 25, 2013
Nepa don take light... Mumu pple, dem think say dem smart, fuel go reach tomorrow morning sef... Mtschew
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 4:53pm On Aug 25, 2013
Agbgift:

See bad pikin. Your plans no go work. I pray make your friend nor get light and make he gen nor work tongue
ma,ur prayer no go ever wrk,i dey drink him juice nw
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by touchmeder: 4:54pm On Aug 25, 2013
Hey guys does anyone know if the closing ceremony will be shown LIVE online? ive checked the website but cant seem to find this information. Any ideas anyone undecided kiss kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:54pm On Aug 25, 2013
capricornian: [color=#990000][/color][b]Salute to:

Kslib (All izz well), Spade, GOM, BizBloke, Ochongonoko, IyawoTM, Josydaky, Safarigirl, GhKwame, State of Mind, Amaka, Yinkade, Lalaosky, Dominique, C'est Moi, Lindsay, Miss sparkles, Geez Prince, Languys, Agbgift, Itsmodella, ella.b, Mariarocks, Mykali, Wild Child, Bizbloke, 9ja4eva, AndreRush, Sholay2011, Fork adict, Noname, Waxdude, Omonime, Miss_3v3, Royal_Pearl, Kgr28, SA_girl, Sexy Fox, Garri Warlord, Sweetlemon, Mykali, Ayab2103, Dannyxy, ..........

No be me go salute Lucifer o

I have not been posting here but I have been reading your updates for a long time. Its my strategy not to post anyway.

I just want to say THANK YOU for your posts, updates, fight, gossips, strategies, time, fun and everything you gave us. You no fit understand how much I enjoyed your posts and how I found myself always reading through so many pages. I can not remember when last I read a novel sef but u made me read lots of pages to cover days that I was busy. Thank you Guys!

Truly the fun some of us got from this thread supersede the fun we got from watching the show itself. You guys are the bomb. You represented our Countries better than the set of Politicians we have in 9ja or even Ghana.

Can you imagine missing people wey you never meet? I LOVE YOU GUYS

THANK YOU, THANK YOU AND THANK YOU!

ONE LOVE, ONE BLOOD, ONE NAIJA, ONE AFRICA!

Yours in Love

Metodman... Alias Capricornian[/b]
Eyaaah.. Thank you bro and i hope you find something else as interesting as this thread... God bless you..
One love,one blood,One Nigeria,One Africa..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2013
ella.b:

grin grin just shield ur body incase hin pour hot water ontop u.
na police station get him be dat...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2013
housemates 've 1hr till d live show begins.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by v24m(f): 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2013
lindsay: Selly at Kotoka International airport in Ghana an hour ago

shocked Heard she's in SA.M mmmmmmm Nando tinzzz! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 4:56pm On Aug 25, 2013
@ochong: thanks for the award!
@ozo and others that gave the s/o thanks for the s/o.

Had to take a nap. Can't afford to miss anything on this thread tonight. Cause we are going to have a little babylon here.
Waitinh for all the confessions and pix upload. You guyz made this last 3month worthwhile.
Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 4:57pm On Aug 25, 2013
chai..as Melvin was looking at d camera, singing, I actually thought he was looking at me.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ladydeb: 4:57pm On Aug 25, 2013
I rarely post but i dont go a day without reading through this thread, i am really glad that i discover this thread cost its been worthwhile, fun and enjoyable, sometimes when i read some funny post i cant help but laugh like crazy n pple around me ll be like is she ok, this thread gave me much fun than the BBA house, i know i'm going to miss u all like mad and if i have my way i wld love to meet with u all, i want to say a big shout out to all those who made me laugh, burn my food, miss meal, sleep late cos of ur permutation, brawl, update and trying to catch up with important page (it was worth it). like they say life must go on, i wish u guys the best in life n may all our dreams come true... job seekers, students praying to resume, single ready to mingle u name it. lastly may the best man or woman win. bye threadmates *kisses with lots of love*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 4:58pm On Aug 25, 2013
Belovedd:

Well, I guess I'm cool with this. But would have loved Dillish 2nd. 3rd is the worst I can take.

Obviously Melvin and Dillish have almost the same fans and that's why he has taken her votes from her.

Now that's what I call MELLISH!!! tongue grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 4:58pm On Aug 25, 2013
v24m:

shocked Selly no go Finale? Habatically
she's on her way.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2013
Capricornian,

I see you, bro. Thanks.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:00pm On Aug 25, 2013
hiteelong:
Wow!!!! *blushing*
So what wz ur prayer point nah?...lol
I prayed for you to find " true love" and "happiness" so that you can keep smiling just like you're doing on ur profile..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 5:01pm On Aug 25, 2013
lindsay: Selly at Kotoka International airport in Ghana an hour ago
Impossible.... Its 16:04 GMT, she obviously took it yesternight and posted it an hour ago.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 25, 2013
lady deb: I rarely post but i dont go a day without reading through this thread, i am really glad that i discover this thread cost its been worthwhile, fun and enjoyable, sometimes when i read some funny post i cant help but laugh like crazy n pple around me ll be like is she ok, this thread gave me much fun than the BBA house, i know i'm going to miss u all like mad and if i have my way i wld love to meet with u all, i want to say a big shout out to all those who made me laugh, burn my food, miss meal, sleep late cos of ur permutation, brawl, update and trying to catch up with important page (it was worth it). like they say life must go on, i wish u guys the best in life n may all our dreams come true... job seekers, students praying to resume, single ready to mingle u name it. lastly may the best man or woman win. bye threadmates *kisses with lots of love*

Kslib, Ochon and I. *dancing azonto*

Thanks, Lady Deb. No burn your food again sha. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 5:02pm On Aug 25, 2013
v24m:

shocked Selly no go Finale? Habatically

She's on her way to SA. Maybe she's just going for the after party.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1627) (1628) (1629) (1630) (1631) (1632) (1633) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.