Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,562 members, 7,861,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:31 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1680) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183084 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1677) (1678) (1679) (1680) (1681) (1682) (1683) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 2:31am On Aug 26, 2013
Michael Bonny Bassey ‏@BasseyOfficial 18m

From Ghana with love selllllly

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 2:31am On Aug 26, 2013
C'est moi:

didnt see anything jor.
Lol..
I was just pulling your legs nah.. Wetin you wan see again? You don see am nah. Lol grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 2:32am On Aug 26, 2013
lindsay: Michael Bonny Bassey ‏@BasseyOfficial 24m

B4 d show..
Angelo is old Joor, see his face. Bev should come to Naija and find someone better. I dnt understand really undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:32am On Aug 26, 2013
Mtcheeeew!! Kslib see as I post almost all ma pic here..but you come dey do ojoro dey hide your own! Mtcheeeew!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 2:32am On Aug 26, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Lol..
I was just pulling your legs nah.. Wetin you wan see again? You don see am nah. Lol grin
u aint serious....lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:34am On Aug 26, 2013
Mtcheeeew! Bored
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 2:34am On Aug 26, 2013
Mariarocks:

Wetin? I talk say I go tell una?? lipsrsealed undecided
I already knw say u be girl since 1960 nah.. Lol
Oya post ur own,i go re-post mine.. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:36am On Aug 26, 2013
Congrats to Dillish!!!!!! Is nice chatting with u all. Be good to everyone u come in contact with. Love God and have evil. Love always instead of hate cos Loves covers multitude of sin...... Peace to everyone and God bless!!!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 2:36am On Aug 26, 2013
god_of_music: Mtcheeeew!! Kslib see as I post almost all ma pic here..but you come dey do ojoro dey hide your own! Mtcheeeew!!!
Hide ke?
If i hide am,den how @c'est moi take see am ..lol
I sure say more than 3 people see am sef before i take am down...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:36am On Aug 26, 2013
Bye bye!! I'm unfollowing this thread now!!! Kslib don make me VEX! NONSENSE!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 2:39am On Aug 26, 2013
if you guys know you all want to disappear please inform me so that i can stop uploading pics. suffer-head no be better thing.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 2:39am On Aug 26, 2013
god_of_music: Bye bye!! I'm unfollowing this thread now!!! Kslib don make me VEX! NONSENSE!!!!
No vex nah.. Lol
Oya check
That you are wearing your microphone correctly... Lwkmd!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 2:39am On Aug 26, 2013
god_of_music: Bye bye!! I'm unfollowing this thread now!!! Kslib don make me VEX! NONSENSE!!!!
You are so childish. Even a baby knows that those pics are not you. Have seen your pics before and now you look different and lighter in the new subsequent pics. Nobody forced you to post your pics. Mtchew
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 2:41am On Aug 26, 2013
lindsay: if you guys know you all want to disappear please inform me so that i can stop uploading pics. suffer-head no be better thing.
Abeg continue...
I am really enjoying the pics..
More grease to your elbows..
Even if everybody logout,i still dey kampe..
Oya fire dey go..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:42am On Aug 26, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

I already knw say u be girl since 1960 nah.. Lol
Oya post ur own,i go re-post mine.. grin

Lol. If you no wan post, no worry..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:43am On Aug 26, 2013
lindsay: if you guys know you all want to disappear please inform me so that i can stop uploading pics. suffer-head no be better thing.

I still dey here for a while. Pics + tweet pleaseee.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 2:44am On Aug 26, 2013
Mariarocks:

Lol. If you no wan post, no worry..
No p..
Oya @lindsay fire dey go.. I dey ur back
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 2:49am On Aug 26, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Abeg continue...
I am really enjoying the pics..
More grease to your elbows..
Even if everybody logout,i still dey kampe..
Oya fire dey go..

lol. ok.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 2:50am On Aug 26, 2013
Ah!still no show from @,lindsay..
Good morning thingz.
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:54am On Aug 26, 2013
LMAO! So some peeps don't believe that's me... Geeeeeeez!!! Na so I go dey laugh, ok make I snap my room..since una say na background. If I post this one and una still Doubt. Then that person na MUMU!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 3:00am On Aug 26, 2013
was checking out the prices of houses in Namibia and found out they are pretty expensive. some would take half or more of her prize money to buy. the value of the three hundred thousand dollars in Namibian currency is [b]three million. [/b]maybe she'd have to search well for an affordable house or just make do with renting for now and focus on her business to yield more money for her.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 3:01am On Aug 26, 2013
All set to hit the stage

---------from Bassey's facebook.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 3:02am On Aug 26, 2013
Enjoying every moment with my fellow chasers
------------Bassey's facebook

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 3:02am On Aug 26, 2013
more.........

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 3:03am On Aug 26, 2013
more pictures.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 3:04am On Aug 26, 2013
With Swaggerqueen Pokello

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 3:05am On Aug 26, 2013
With Sulunation......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 3:06am On Aug 26, 2013
Sandwiched by Annabel and Betty

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:06am On Aug 26, 2013
Oya see! if you likE doubt again na your own cup of tea!!

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 3:07am On Aug 26, 2013
more

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 3:08am On Aug 26, 2013
god_of_music: Oya see! if you likE doubt again na your own cup of tea!!

lol...........why the bed na?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 3:08am On Aug 26, 2013
more stuff

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1677) (1678) (1679) (1680) (1681) (1682) (1683) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.