Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,059 members, 7,849,282 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:50 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1681) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180065 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1678) (1679) (1680) (1681) (1682) (1683) (1684) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 3:13am On Aug 26, 2013
These are all i have for now. Maybe later, I'd be able to get more because it seems the housemates are either asleep or doing other things. Whatever the case may be, I am stuck with nothing to update you guys on, for now.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:13am On Aug 26, 2013
lindsay:

lol...........why the bed na?
That ain't Babylon..that's my room!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 3:15am On Aug 26, 2013
but Namibian currency wicked oh just three million? girl needs to relocate to Nigeria ASAP soo as to enjoy her money well and yes, i checked the value and it's not that big a deal especially since she wants to buy a house for her family.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:15am On Aug 26, 2013
@Bizbloke is that you on tha profile?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 3:15am On Aug 26, 2013
god_of_music: That ain't Babylon..that's my room!

i know that is why i was asking why the bed?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 3:17am On Aug 26, 2013
if i were Dillish, i will reinvest that money in my business and buy the house later. so as to make enough money.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 3:20am On Aug 26, 2013
Denzel uppdates

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 3:22am On Aug 26, 2013
Acting a fool with @huddahmonroe who managed to flirt the stewardess to give us extra #wine

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 3:23am On Aug 26, 2013
Already #drunk. Haha. Props to #RwandAir HOT hostess'es who supplied extra #amarula to get my #FridayNight started

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:23am On Aug 26, 2013
god_of_music: @Bizbloke is that you on tha profile?

Yeah.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 3:23am On Aug 26, 2013
lindsay: but Namibian currency wicked oh just three million? girl needs to relocate to Nigeria ASAP soo as to enjoy her money well and yes, i checked the value and it's not that big a deal especially since she wants to buy a house for her family.
It's the same as South African Currency. It is not much and that is practically the value of buying a very decent house. It's not much
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 3:24am On Aug 26, 2013
denzelug
3 days ago
Arrived in #Johannesburg for @bigbroafrica #bbathechase grand finale!!! Cant wait to see the other housemates

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:25am On Aug 26, 2013
lindsay:

i know that is why i was asking why the bed?
They were doubting the background..so I just gotta show em' a lil
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 3:26am On Aug 26, 2013
lekpalicious: It's the same as South African Currency. It is not much and that is practically the value of buying a very decent house. It's not much

well it's a good thing and a bad thing. it means that her country's currency is strong but it is bad because for her that won and want to do a lot of things with the money, it is really small.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:26am On Aug 26, 2013
I guess if I sleep and wake up, this thread will be locked.

Before I leave, this is a final S/O to everyone. You made it tick.

Meanwhile, I crushed on some people here. That's my confession.

Ella, you no try.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:27am On Aug 26, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Yeah.
Lol you kon dey like one Gentleman.. BAD NIGGA!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 3:28am On Aug 26, 2013
god_of_music: They were doubting the background..so I just gotta show em' a lil
Lol so how do we know that you did not take that pic from the same place you stole those pics. It means bullshyt. If you really want to prove its you, then take the pics again this time holding a piece of paper with your moniker.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 3:28am On Aug 26, 2013
lindsay:

well it's a good thing and a bad thing. it means that her country's currency is strong but it is bad because for her that won and want to do a lot of things with the money, it is really small.
Very true. Btw are you male or female?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:29am On Aug 26, 2013
god_of_music: Lol you kon dey like one Gentleman.. BAD NIGGA!!!

Hahaha. Nawa for you o.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:31am On Aug 26, 2013
Ogbeni Jekyll, is that you in your profile? Wait, how old are you? tongue

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 3:32am On Aug 26, 2013
lekpalicious: Very true. Btw are you male or female?

female. why ask though, do i seem male?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:32am On Aug 26, 2013
lekpalicious: Lol so how do we know that you did not take that pic from the same place you stole those pics. It means bullshyt. If you really want to prove its you, then take the pics again this time holding a piece of paper with your moniker.
Well I don't give a DAMN! If you don't believe me you FFUCK OUT!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:36am On Aug 26, 2013
Thread closed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:37am On Aug 26, 2013
ItsModella: Ogbeni Jekyll, is that you in your profile? Wait, how old are you? tongue

Lol @ Ogbeni. Yes, that's me.

Hahaha. I'm 20+. I no be kid o (trying to understand this age question).

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:41am On Aug 26, 2013
Ffuck IT I'm a Teen! Peeps who got brains just knew my age!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 3:42am On Aug 26, 2013
lekpalicious: Angelo is old Joor, see his face. Bev should come to Naija and find someone better. I dnt understand really undecided

Angelo na her choice and maybe he'd be willing to marry her as an old man since she is desperate to get married.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:44am On Aug 26, 2013
lindsay: but Namibian currency wicked oh just three million? girl needs to relocate to Nigeria ASAP soo as to enjoy her money well and yes, i checked the value and it's not that big a deal especially since she wants to buy a house for her family.

It means things are cheaper there
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:45am On Aug 26, 2013
All the MODs are asleep
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 3:46am On Aug 26, 2013
god_of_music: Well I don't give a DAMN! If you don't believe me you FFUCK OUT!!!
lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:50am On Aug 26, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Lol @ Ogbeni. Yes, that's me.

Hahaha. I'm 20+. I no be kid o (trying to understand this age question).
I assumed you were older. Dude, you look like a teenager shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 3:51am On Aug 26, 2013
Mariarocks:

It means things are cheaper there

Just go and check the living cost in Namibia and you'd realise the money she won isn't really that big and since she wants to buy a house, half or more of that money would be spent. Not forgetting taxes and other things.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:56am On Aug 26, 2013
ItsModella:
I assumed you were older. Dude, you look like a teenager shocked shocked

No o, not older; 20's. My face no gree grow. sad grin

Thank God say na 'look like'.

Can I see your pic?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1678) (1679) (1680) (1681) (1682) (1683) (1684) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.