Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1719) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2171513 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) (1721) (1722) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:35am On Aug 27, 2013
all izz well
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Krasid(m): 1:35am On Aug 27, 2013
4th time.chai, fvckup.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:35am On Aug 27, 2013
HEHEHE....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 1:35am On Aug 27, 2013
K
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 1:36am On Aug 27, 2013
One more

Na wa...una fast o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Teespice(f): 1:36am On Aug 27, 2013
*dancing etighi*

I finally made it to 1717.

Shout out to y'all who made this thread lively. At least melvin has given me cause to believe that there are still gentlemen that exist.

*goes back to ghost mode*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 1:37am On Aug 27, 2013
Drahmah: lol. Badoo! Oya make u use another moniker, but alert me. Ehe! Who u b 4 that tvsa sef?

I no get profile for there. Just a silent, attentive reader.
You guys did a wonderful jod, especially you, Nighschoolteacher and Abbylicious.

If you're going to talk about me being everywhere, I wonder what you're gonna say about Nightschoolteacher. grin LOL
Dude is on TVSA, MnetNetwork, Big Brother Fan Page, even Blogger sef grin

Hahaha!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 1:38am On Aug 27, 2013
Teespice: *dancing etighi*

Shout out to y'all who made this thread lively. At least melvin has given me cause to believe that there are still gentlemen that exist.

I dey smile you
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kejihbeau(f): 1:38am On Aug 27, 2013
Kslib: All izz always well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:39am On Aug 27, 2013
omonime:
And the fact that one does not have evidence to prove a thing does not mean it is not true. Cases are abound where things are true but u have no evidence to prove it.

I agree with quoted that's why I said I'm not doubting the fact that they MIGHT(not IS) have been rigging but with no evidence we can act. That's bygone. Never knew you're a woman. All iz well. Sleep tight

Shalom
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Krasid(m): 1:39am On Aug 27, 2013

Wow, Congratulations.

*joins her in dancing etighi*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 1:40am On Aug 27, 2013
spade:

I no get profile for there. Just a silent, attentive reader.
You guys did a wonderful jod, especially you, Nighschoolteacher and Abbylicious.

If you're going to talk about me being everywhere, I wonder what you're gonna say about Nightschoolteacher. grin LOL
Dude is on TVSA, MnetNetwork, Big Brother Fan Page, even Blogger sef grin

Hahaha!
you mean am?! Na wa o...she bn hate bimp and dillish sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:40am On Aug 27, 2013
spade:

You want people to roast me alive when they finally find out who I am shebi?

All the people wey I don cast for Nairaland finish, you want make dem finally find out say we dey live for the same STREET, abi? grin

Guy, I go upload am using another ID, cuz giving spade a face will get me killed grin

Make I join your route abeg grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Krasid(m): 1:43am On Aug 27, 2013
Kslib: Good night..
Wish you guys the best on your journey to 1717.. I've had enough,i dnt need it anymore..
See you guys tomoro..
Bye..
All izz well!
When will this world stop having liars?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:43am On Aug 27, 2013
Kslib: i said the blue one nah..
Haba..
Kslib: Yea,the blue one..
Correct..
Kslib: No,the other one..
Ok.. You are welcome.
Kslib: yea.. I said its fine..
No p..
Kslib: ok.. I will do that..

LMAO.. All these, just to hasten the rush for page 1717? Smh grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 1:45am On Aug 27, 2013
...And I'm out!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:45am On Aug 27, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:46am On Aug 27, 2013
This is pure wickedness and fuckery.. People taking 5 and 5spots shocked. Smh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:46am On Aug 27, 2013

Stop dreaming.. You're on page 1718 grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:49am On Aug 27, 2013
@kejibeau,why did you modify the post nah.. Lol
@keji, i Wanted to sleep, but @dmalam brought me back with his birthday and i couldnt help but wish him a happy birthday and stay online to make sure he gets my message before go to sleep...
@ ur pic,Nice shape you got there.. You define the "H" in Hot..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:50am On Aug 27, 2013
Good night/morning y'all...

Check my pix by 4am.. No kidding.. It will last till 4:01 am and will be taken down.. cool

Night!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:50am On Aug 27, 2013
ochongonoko:

LMAO.. All these, just to hasten the rush for page 1717? Smh grin
No ooo. Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:52am On Aug 27, 2013
[quote author=kejihbeau][/quote]

Nice pic.. Didn't see your face but love your shape wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:52am On Aug 27, 2013
ochongonoko: Good night/morning y'all...

Check my pix by 4am.. No kidding.. It will last till 4:01 am and will be taken down.. cool

Night!!
msheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 1:53am On Aug 27, 2013
confession time.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:53am On Aug 27, 2013
Kslib:
msheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew...

No kidding.. You best believe it tongue cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:54am On Aug 27, 2013
ochongonoko: Good night/morning y'all...

Night!!
mschew!!! angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:55am On Aug 27, 2013
C'est moi:
confession time.

Go sleep.. The confessions have been derailed by @safarigirl's twitter updates. Well confess to us before we sleep
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 1:55am On Aug 27, 2013
I introduced my sis to this thread and she's been here all along.any guess?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:55am On Aug 27, 2013
ItsModella:
mschew!!! angry

shockedshocked.. *bactracks in fear*... This your "mtcheeew" made me loose appetite grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:56am On Aug 27, 2013
ochongonoko:

No kidding.. You best believe it tongue cool
No need.. Just dont upload it ..
We dont wanna see it again.. Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kejihbeau(f): 1:56am On Aug 27, 2013
Kslib: @kejibeau,why did you modify the post nah.. Lol
@keji, i Wanted to sleep, but @dmalam brought me back with his birthday and i couldnt help but wish him a happy birthday and stay online to make sure he gets my message before go to sleep...
@ ur pic,Nice shape you got there.. You define the "H" in Hot..
All izz well!
Lolz,dnt mind me,am a learner.thks 4 d complimnt

(1) (2) (3) ... (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) (1721) (1722) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.