Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1720) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2171701 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) (1721) (1722) (1723) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:56am On Aug 27, 2013
C'est moi:
I introduced my sis to this thread and she's been here all along.any guess?

Kehjibeau? cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kejihbeau(f): 1:57am On Aug 27, 2013
ochongonoko:

Nice pic.. Didn't see your face but love your shape wink
Lolz,u wil sumday,thks alot
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:57am On Aug 27, 2013
C'est moi:
I introduced my sis to this thread and she's been here all along.any guess?
keji nah..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 1:57am On Aug 27, 2013
dmalam:
THNK U, ME SEARCH THRU DT MISS NL, ME NO SEE U
Happy birthday smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:57am On Aug 27, 2013
Kslib:
No need.. Just dont upload it ..
We dont wanna see it again.. Lol

Lol.. Okies *pheeeww*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:58am On Aug 27, 2013
kejihbeau:

Aite.. You're cest moi sis right? wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 1:58am On Aug 27, 2013
ochongonoko:

Kehjibeau? cheesy
yes ke
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:58am On Aug 27, 2013
kejihbeau:
Lolz,dnt mind me,am a learner.thks 4 d complimnt
Kk..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 1:58am On Aug 27, 2013
Kslib:
keji nah..
how u and ochon take know?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:58am On Aug 27, 2013
Kslib:
keji nah..

You bad gannnn.. How you take know? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:59am On Aug 27, 2013
ochongonoko:

Lol.. Okies *pheeeww*
Yes.. Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:01am On Aug 27, 2013
C'est moi:

Very easy cool

1) The background she took her pic resembles the background of the last pic you uploaded

2) Cos you "introduced" her and she's been "here all along" meaning she's the quiet viewer/commenter

3) Cos she called herself a learner, meaning she's new on NL wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:01am On Aug 27, 2013
You guys aint co-operating,else i would have dropped a very controversial and shocking confession of mine..
I will drop it anytime from 3:35 am and modify it.. Loool
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:02am On Aug 27, 2013
kejihbeau:

You're welcome wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:03am On Aug 27, 2013
Kslib: You guys aint co-operating,else i would have dropped a very controversial and shocking confession of mine..
I will drop it anytime from 3:35 am and modify it.. Loool
All izz well!

MtcheeewwwwWwwwwwww!!!. Don't bother angry tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 2:03am On Aug 27, 2013
ochongonoko:

Very easy cool

1) The background she took her pic resembles the background of the last pic you uploaded

2) Cos you "introduced" her and she's been "here all along" meaning she's the quiet viewer/commenter

3) Cos she called herself a learner, meaning she's new on NL wink
hmmm,nice one.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:04am On Aug 27, 2013
@THE AMAKA, I see you

You've been kinda silent, you miss your husby @GH KWAME already? wink

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:05am On Aug 27, 2013
C'est moi:

hmmm,nice one.

grin.. I dey learn from itsmodella and spade and kslib, the detective crew grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:07am On Aug 27, 2013
ella.b:

Happy birthday smiley
THANK U ELLA.B
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:08am On Aug 27, 2013
Lmao!!. See as people dey online dey wait for confessions grin

Bye bye to you all cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:11am On Aug 27, 2013
C'est moi:

I noticed something btw you guys yesterday abi na day before ysterday sef..
She quoted you out of the blue,and you replied in a way i found weird. If i can recall,she said she wants to expose you,but you said she should,later on,you said "she shouldnt try it".. Lol

1.. I first thought it was something serious when she said she wants to expose you,but your reply was calm..
2.. She quoted you out of the blue and you replied like a friend..
3.. I dont ever recall you guys chatting,so how come "the sudden friendliness" and the whole i will expose you ish..
4.. You guys later dropped the whole "i will expose you" ish without replying again,which i found strange..
5. When you talked about ur sister on this thread,i just knew it must be Keji..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 2:14am On Aug 27, 2013
Kslib:
She quoted you out of the blue,and you replied in a way i found weird. If i can recall,she said she wants to expose you,but you said she should,later on,you said "she shouldnt try it".. Lol

1.. I first thought it was something serious when she said she wants to expose you,but your reply was calm..
3.. I dont ever recall you guys chatting,so how come "the sudden friendliness" and the whole i will expose you ish..
4.. You guys later dropped the whole "i will expose you" ish without replying again,which i found strange..
All izz well!
lol....salutes
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:14am On Aug 27, 2013
ochongonoko:

MtcheeewwwwWwwwwwww!!!. Don't bother angry tongue
Lol.. But i'm serious..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:17am On Aug 27, 2013
Set your alarm @ 3:30,so by 3:35am you will see my deadly confession..
Pls if you see it,tell no one..
Alll izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:58am On Aug 27, 2013
Kslib:

All izz well!

Chisos!!.. You're a crook grin.. My mind never went to the above explanation shockedshocked. I was suprised with the way her sis quoted her, it seemed suspicious but I forgot all about it

Chei, which of these crooks trained you?

Anini, derico, shina rambo and django grin

@'c'est moi, why are you still awake shocked.. Waiting for @kslib? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:00am On Aug 27, 2013
Anyway, keep waiting

All iz well.. Bye kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:31am On Aug 27, 2013
Lmao!!.. 3:30am and no confession be papa ostrich

Pic up

Will be taken down in a minute

Pic taken down.. gringrin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:33am On Aug 27, 2013
***confession modified*****
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:33am On Aug 27, 2013
ochongonoko: Lmao!!.. 3:30am and no confession be papa ostrich

Pic up

Will be taken down in a minute

Pic taken down.. gringrin
That was too fast!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:37am On Aug 27, 2013
Kslib: ***confession modified*****
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:38am On Aug 27, 2013
Kslib: ***confession modified*****
All izz well!

Crook.. You said 3:30 but came by 3:33.. Mtcheeww grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:39am On Aug 27, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
That was too fast!!!

It's a minute upload... Peeps uploaded for 30secs, mine was a minute, I tried grin

Tomorrow by same time, I'll upload another for y'all.. Don't miss it wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) (1721) (1722) (1723) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.