Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,194 members, 7,839,064 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1905) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2178015 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1902) (1903) (1904) (1905) (1906) (1907) (1908) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 8:24pm On Sep 13, 2013
Ginger78: .why na?
don't tell me you're listening to rumours sad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 8:25pm On Sep 13, 2013
Mariarocks: tongue Toyin and ochon and caruj
Feeling like basket mouth? cheesy You get mouth smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by eksbabe(f): 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2013
Mariarocks:

@ginger, take note of eksbabe grin grin

HahaHa,abeg ano dey oo. Ginger is my darling wink yano, won't try such with her.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2013
carujmonella:

Bracket tinz grin
ochongo things cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2013
Ginger78: lol ignored
kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 13, 2013
Drahmah: nor run na grin

Ehn find me wife first na. Till then, na me dey cook my own food and I AM STARVING
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:28pm On Sep 13, 2013
Mehn,am hving muscle pulls all over,all my body is aching me,who send me work?,i need a massage..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 8:28pm On Sep 13, 2013
Ginger78: .awwww.u are such a sweetheart.dats why i love u.
grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 13, 2013
sexytabhi: This is about the best thread to unwind after a long day.
I greet everyone in the house.
Between may I know the real monikers behind kingley jay and Carujmonella
angry angry

If it's about your gender preference when it comes to your relationships, pardon me. Was just clarifying the ambiguity about your preference. I'm not judging you, it's your life, live it as you so wish kiss.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 8:30pm On Sep 13, 2013
Ginger78: lol ignored
thank yuh sunshine! This is why yuh da best!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 8:30pm On Sep 13, 2013
sexytabhi: This is about the best thread to unwind after a long day.
I greet everyone in the house.
Between may I know the real monikers behind kingley jay and Carujmonella
angry angry
Carujmonella is someone wishing to write Carujmodella, we know him wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 8:32pm On Sep 13, 2013
Mariarocks:

Ehn find me wife first na. Till then, na me dey cook my own food and I AM STARVING
ah ah! Ashawo! Wetin hpn to watabambam?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 13, 2013
ToyinDipo:

Tsk tsk.. Such pettiness.. You'd have changed to CARESSmodella.

Drahmah: ochongo things cheesy

Smh.. Carry on.. Whatever rocks your delusional boat
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 8:33pm On Sep 13, 2013
carujmonella:

If it's about your gender preference when it comes to your relationships, pardon me. Was just clarifying the ambiguity about your preference. I'm not judging you, it's your life, live it as you so wish kiss.
*sniffs*

I smell ochongo everywhere!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 13, 2013
ToyinDipo:
Don't kill me grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 8:35pm On Sep 13, 2013
Damn! I done tried!...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 8:36pm On Sep 13, 2013
carujmonella:

Tsk tsk.. Such pettiness.. You'd have changed to CARESSmodella. Smh

Smh.. Carry on
That's your wishful destination? smiley May Aphrodite see you through wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 13, 2013
Drahmah: *sniffs*

I smell ochongo everywhere!

Ok..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 8:36pm On Sep 13, 2013
carujmonella:

Tsk tsk.. Such pettiness.. You'd have changed to CARESSmodella.

Smh.. Carry on.. Whatever rocks your delusional boat
yuh sef know sey we know grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 13, 2013
Some of you actually think that carujmonella is ochon? What in the hell? grin grin undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 8:36pm On Sep 13, 2013
Drahmah: don't tell me you're listening to rumours sad
.nope,i dnt listen to rumours.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 8:36pm On Sep 13, 2013
Una no dey ever wait for person..ever.
*rolls eyes*
Drahmah: ah ah! Ashawo! Wetin hpn to watabambam?

Ask Semid
ToyinDipo:
That's your wishful destination? smiley May Aphrodite see you through wink

Ok..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 13, 2013
Drahmah: Damn! I done tried!...

Nawa abeg no make wetin I dey cook burn. This your gbagaun get power

ROTF!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 8:37pm On Sep 13, 2013
ItsModella:
Don't kill me grin grin
Nah, I can't.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 13, 2013
Drahmah: yuh sef know sey we know grin

Keep at it
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingsleyJay(m): 8:38pm On Sep 13, 2013
Kslib:
Lmao!!!
You saw I and @maria trying to upload our pics,but you still logged out just some minutes before it was up..
I was even asking where you where ,didnt I? grin
All izz well!

*were*
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 8:39pm On Sep 13, 2013
carujmonella:

Ok..
You mean Amen? cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 8:39pm On Sep 13, 2013
eksbabe: HahaHa,abeg ano dey oo. Ginger is my darling wink yano, won't try such with her.
.lol.i know na.no mind @mariarocks.hunger dey wire am,he com dey type nonsence.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 13, 2013
carujmonella:

Not about that baby,it is about your anonymous nature. Something only tells me I know you, I mean I know your real moniker. Carujmonella never existed on this thread.
..With the way you know so much..hmmmmm *in biggy's voice*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 13, 2013
ToyinDipo:
You mean Amen? cheesy

Ascribe what ever phrase best suit it smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (1902) (1903) (1904) (1905) (1906) (1907) (1908) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.