Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,129 members, 7,867,275 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:15 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1906) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184491 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1903) (1904) (1905) (1906) (1907) (1908) (1909) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 8:42pm On Sep 13, 2013
carujmonella:

Ascribe what ever phrase best suit it smiley
*smiles* understood.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 13, 2013
sexytabhi:
Not about that baby,it is about your anonymous nature. Something only tells me I know you, I mean I know your real moniker. Carujmonella never existed on this thread.
..With the way you know so much..hmmmmm *in biggy's voice*

You don't know me because I'm among the SILENT readers that doesn't comment. Finding your posts was easy, your posts are on your profile.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 8:44pm On Sep 13, 2013
Melvin's TL

Melvin---Regardless of what anyone of u say about me,I still love yall.May God Bless u all.
I ll just do my best...I know I can't do it all.
I ve heard things,I ve read things.But u know wat?.....Its all good
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 8:51pm On Sep 13, 2013
@SOM, are you a fan of JayZ's or Keys'?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 13, 2013
carujmonella:

You don't know me because I'm among the SILENT readers that doesn't comment. Finding your posts was easy, your posts are on your profile.
hmmm,whoever believe this must be high on fermented akamu grin, all the same no need to sweat it.
Kingsley jay too is missing. undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 8:52pm On Sep 13, 2013
Watch: Elikem and Pokello call for
support for hole-in-heart young girl
http://www.ameyawdebrah.com/
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 13, 2013
ella.b:
Melvin's TL

Melvin---Regardless of what anyone of u say about me,I still love yall.May God Bless u all.
I ll just do my best...I know I can't do it all.
I ve heard things,I ve read things.But u know wat?.....Its all good
Ella b,how are you doing? It's been a while.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 8:57pm On Sep 13, 2013
sexytabhi:
Ella b,how are you doing? It's been a while.
I'm good.how r u?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by styresse: 8:59pm On Sep 13, 2013
GH KWAME: Watch: Elikem and Pokello call for
support for hole-in-heart young girl
http://www.ameyawdebrah.com/
wow ELIKEM my favourite CHASEMATE
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:59pm On Sep 13, 2013
ItsModella: Some of you actually think that carujmonella is ochon? What in the hell? grin grin undecided

Babe, trust me when I say he is. I don't expect him to admit though, but I'm 101% certain he is. I've noticed He's been trying so hard to change his posting pattern and intentionally mis-spelling ochongonoko as ochogoko ever since I 'made' him but I'm glad other posters are seeing it too grin

Ochon\caruj, jump and pass this post or 'k' it, you don't have to explain yourself as usual. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:03pm On Sep 13, 2013
Kingsley Jay:

*were*
All izz well!
You try.. grin grin
Atleast,i made a mistake this time around, UNLIKE on the other thread where you cooked up lies against me all in the name of being Mr prefect and trying to show the world that you were intellligent....
Well,Guess what? Your ignorant ass was exposed by 2different posters tongue tongue,, Lmao!!! grin grin
Before i forget,i hope you noticed how i spelt 'perfect' and 'intelligent' wrongly...lol
All izz well oo!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:03pm On Sep 13, 2013
ToyinDipo: @SOM, are you a fan of JayZ's or Keys'?

Er er emm No..

Why do you ask though?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 13, 2013
StateOfMind:

Babe, trust me when I say he is. I don't expect him to admit though, but I'm 101% certain he is. I've noticed He's been trying so hard to change his posting pattern and intentionally mis-spelling ochongonoko as ochogoko ever since I 'made' him but I'm glad other posters are seeing it too grin

Ochon\caruj, jump and pass this post or 'k' it, you don't have to explain yourself as usual. grin

Alright smiley

But you've just "explained" yourself to modella. So why can't I explain myself with being linked to ochon?. Anyways, I wasn't planning on doing, I don't have that time to waste wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:05pm On Sep 13, 2013
carujmonella:

Bracket tinz grin
I see u,ochon.hehehe....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:05pm On Sep 13, 2013
StateOfMind:

Er er emm No..

Why do you ask though?
Why did you stammer first? because of the song Empire State of Mind
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 13, 2013
StateOfMind:

LMFAO!!!! grin grin grin

Caruj, can't help you out with this one. But me sha, I don't believe you're ochon.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 13, 2013
C'est moi:

I see u,ochon.hehehe....

I see you, mukina2.hehehe....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 13, 2013
ella.b:

I'm good.how r u?
I am as good as you. smiley

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 13, 2013
eksbabe: Whew, I jes love you guys. You all lighten up my day, this is my first shout out on dis thread and its going out to @Kslib, @Ochon,@J&H, @Mariarocks, @Drahmah, @Ginger, @ItsModella, @Cest moi, @Ella.B, @Carujmonella whoever dt is bt I suspect Ochon lol no offense oo,@Dannyx and every1 dt gingers the thread lol, u all are fantastic. Muaaaahh.

Thanks, Eksbabe. Love you, too. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2013
Mariarocks:

Hmmmm. *acquires Jekyll & Hyde's nose*

*sniffs around*

What do I smell here ?
grin grin grin grin grin

Hmmmm
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2013
ItsModella:
LMFAO!!!! grin grin grin

Caruj, can't help you out with this one. But me sha, I don't believe you're ochon.

Aint ironic?. She "explained" herself to you but I'm not allowed to without being called ochon grin. I can't "help you out here, I'm ochon, lalaosky and any other NLer existing
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 13, 2013
Kslib: Done!!!
@ochon was here,so was @jekyll..
All izz well!

Hey, thanks bro. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:13pm On Sep 13, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Hey, thanks bro. smiley
No lele!!
All izz well!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:14pm On Sep 13, 2013
ToyinDipo:
Why did you stammer first? because of the song Empire State of Mind

Oh...my username has nothing to do with the song.

About stammering, I actually do.. In a cute way though.. tongue.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:14pm On Sep 13, 2013
ChannelsTVGoogleHangout interview(Beverly)

Beverly--im a kind of person that blivs if u ve a problem with me then u should check urself.
Annabel started attacking me from day one.calling me a kid.Annabel made it easier for me cos d longer she stayed in d game was better for me to nominate.
Natasha's issue was dat from day one she just started calling me skinny girl..dat I don't eat.I dint ve any issue with Natasha,she brought it upon herself.Natasha started having issues with me even. B4 I replaced her with bassey.
Natasha and Annabel,yes I ve issues with them.You can't impose friendship with anybody
Right now me,annabel and natasha are outside d house..we hvnt spoken to each other,we aint ffing ourselves on twitter.There's nothing to follow(see beef abeg).After d finale,I was standing and annabel was right beside me but she dint say anything.I can't say anything to annabel too.You ve 2 show me dat I really want to speak to u b4 I speak to u.people can say wat they wanna say.They were not there.U guys only saw but nobody was there.

I did not ve sex with Angelo.Even as Much as he's my BF,I did not ve sex with him.
People ve said all sort of things blablabla but I'm handling it inna +ve manner.Every moment in d house was best for me.I was never up for eviction.I was just chilling.I was sleeping,waking up,eating,dancing around..every moment was very good.
Me and LK4 was happening too soon.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 13, 2013
IyawoTM: O well I tried....
Pg 2000 aiming for 10 plots! cool

Nawa for you o.

Good evening. Where have you been?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 13, 2013
Drahmah: *sniffs*

I smell ochongo everywhere!

Lwkm.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:17pm On Sep 13, 2013
StateOfMind:

Oh...my username has nothing to do with the song.

About stammering, I actually do.. In a cute way though.. tongue.
I might like it then smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:17pm On Sep 13, 2013
carujmonella:

Aint ironic?. She "explained" herself to you but I'm not allowed to without being called ochon grin. I can't "help you out here, I'm ochon, lalaosky and any other NLer existing

No1 is stopping you from doing so if you want to. The fact that I said so doesn't mean you shouldn't. Also, No1 has called you lalaosky, except you are actually ochon who was once called lalaosky.

P.S - I'm more convinced caruj is ochon than ochon being lala..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:20pm On Sep 13, 2013
ToyinDipo:
I might like it then smiley

Yimu...

Just pulling your legs, I don't.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by styresse: 9:22pm On Sep 13, 2013
ella.b:
ChannelsTVGoogleHangout interview(Beverly)

Beverly--im a kind of person that blivs if u ve a problem with me then u should check urself.
Annabel started attacking me from day one.calling me a kid.Annabel made it easier for me cos d longer she stayed in d game was better for me to nominate.
Natasha's issue was dat from day one she just started calling me skinny girl..dat I don't eat.I dint ve any issue with Natasha,she brought it upon herself.Natasha started having issues with me even. B4 I replaced her with bassey.
Natasha and Annabel,yes I ve issues with them.You can't impose friendship with anybody
Right now me,annabel and natasha are outside d house..we hvnt spoken to each other,we aint ffing ourselves on twitter.There's nothing to follow(see beef abeg).After d finale,I was standing and annabel was right beside me but she dint say anything.I can't say anything to annabel too.You ve 2 show me dat I really want to speak to u b4 I speak to u.people can say wat they wanna say.They were not there.U guys only saw but nobody was there.

I did not ve sex with Angelo.Even as Much as he's my BF,I did not ve sex with him.
People ve said all sort of things blablabla but I'm handling it inna +ve manner.Every moment in d house was best for me.I was never up for eviction.I was just chilling.I was sleeping,waking up,eating,dancing around..every moment was very good.
Me and LK4 was happening too soon.
Atleast she is straightforward unlike melbore
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:25pm On Sep 13, 2013
StateOfMind:

Yimu...

Just pulling your legs, I don't.

You pulled it well, infact you are still pulling it

(1) (2) (3) ... (1903) (1904) (1905) (1906) (1907) (1908) (1909) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.