Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1909) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2177934 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1906) (1907) (1908) (1909) (1910) (1911) (1912) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:16am On Sep 14, 2013
Drahmah: yuh need an americano accent to preach?

I think sey u like melvin sef? undecided

Don't mind me biko. Of course I still like Melvin oooo! grin

Just playing...

But truth be told, I can't wait for this BBA dust to finally settle so these Twitter famzers begging for retweets and follows-back can finally look for other celebrities to pester, and the BBA housemates can get down to actually tweeting their thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:18am On Sep 14, 2013
ninnyanny: lol....u de vex oooo. But truth be told, most peeps in the world have a higher being as their number one. Me too,my number one is God. So u can't blame melvin. Plus we all have different personalities. Happy weekend

I guess you're right grin

Happy weekend too kiss

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:22am On Sep 14, 2013
By the way, where the hell is Seydou?

That guy's Twitter handle (http://www.twitter.com/Seydou_Official)

Has been dead since June undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 14, 2013
My own top 10 prioritie
#10 my dresses, shoes nd watches.
#9 my hygiene, my hair, don't play with it oh
#8 football (even when I been dey lecture theatre dey write test, person insult man u for outside, I submitted my paper nd went out to tell him wat he didn't know)
#7 my food (poundy nd oha, bitter leaf, afang soup
#6 money
#5 more money
#4 plenty money
#3 too much money
#2 my family
#1 baba God, the giver of life, the provider of MONEY..hehehe

Spade talk ur own..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 9:30am On Sep 14, 2013
shezy: u be bad boyyy so for ur village na all mouth dem dey use talk well u know say pokello mouth long like pr-ick- and her name too sounds like rubby the special tin(pr-ick).understood.or ur pokello small u con dey tink say ur girl don dey deceive u since?i trust u now, i no just dey employ i'm sure dat u are really a rubby.
Madam calm down!!
Don't give mod reasons to close down this thread. All this things can be privately discuss smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 14, 2013
My own top 10 prioritie
#8 football (even when I been dey lecture theatre dey write test, person insult man u for outside, I submitted my paper nd went out to tell him wat he didn't know)
#6 money
#5 more money
#4 plenty money
#3 too much money
#2 my family

Spade nd maria talk una own..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 9:33am On Sep 14, 2013
njokusboy: My own top 10 prioritie
#6 money
#5 more money
#4 plenty money
#3 too much money
#2 my family

Spade talk ur own..

Haba Wealth/money took too much of ur priority now.lolz
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:45am On Sep 14, 2013
Mariarocks:

Sorry for d late reply.

Lool yep. Feeling better than him
no p bro, na that 2000 I no wan miss, else I go turn to mod, just dey clean people's posts for that page angry cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:47am On Sep 14, 2013
StateOfMind:

Lol..you wish.

Just watched the recap of melvin's gulder ultimate search, how most of his fellow contestants said they thought he'd win. The ladies described him as friendly, not proud, approachable and usually involves God in whatever he does, kinda like he doesn't push things too much but just does his thing and leaves the rest to God. Yeah, its the same bba melvin, no faking it. Cool!
your type of guy for real?#isalrite
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 14, 2013
feminine A:
Haba Wealth/money took too much of ur priority now.lolz

Wat else is there to put nah... Money makes the world go round..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 10:18am On Sep 14, 2013
Drahmah: this post smells of bias! Are yuh an anti-melvin?(No offence) if you aren't then, and yuh read those posts and quotes, you'd notice such rancor and hate around them. Call beverly a slut, and wait for the insults...it is what it is!

Wassup tho? grin
.,@drahmah darling calling some1 a slut and calling anoda boring isnt d same thing.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 14, 2013
ninnyanny: ,anytime hon

smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 10:28am On Sep 14, 2013
Good morning all.shout out to my sweethearts and darlings.@amaka,@drahmah,@eskbabe,@ochon,@mariarocks,@yinkade,@ninnanny,@c"est moi,@noname,@j/h.@sexytabhi,@itmodella,@kslib.hope y"all slept well?have a nice day and God bless y"all.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:28am On Sep 14, 2013
Last night also saw the Hacleo party in Zambia, and Hakeem and Cleo seem very cozy indeed!

Big Brother Africa-Team Zambia with Chile Jalabani
Hacleo at Newscafe...Lastnight in pictures.
I'm glad to tell yal that Hakeem and cloe are still together!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:57am On Sep 14, 2013
Ginger78: Good morning all.shout out to my sweethearts and darlings.@amaka,@drahmah,@eskbabe,@ochon,@mariarocks,@yinkade,@ninnanny,@c"est moi,@noname,@j/h.@sexytabhi,@itmodella,@kslib.hope y"all slept well?have a nice day and God bless y"all.
God bless u too love
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 14, 2013
Ginger78: Good morning all.shout out to my sweethearts and darlings.@amaka,@drahmah,@eskbabe,@ochon,@mariarocks,@yinkade,@ninnanny,@c"est moi,@noname,@j/h.@sexytabhi,@itmodella,@kslib.hope y"all slept well?have a nice day and God bless y"all.
goodmorning babes,oh it is noon already lol..howd love of your life dramah?
Hope u are spending this weekend at his end o
wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 14, 2013
ninnyanny: Last night also saw the Hacleo party in Zambia, and Hakeem and Cleo seem very cozy indeed!

Wow!I thought hacleo had broken up o, people and rumour sha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:36pm On Sep 14, 2013
pics

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 14, 2013
shezy: u be bad boyyy so for ur village na all mouth dem dey use talk well u know say pokello mouth long like pr-ick- and her name too sounds like rubby the special tin(pr-ick).understood.or ur pokello small u con dey tink say ur girl don dey deceive u since?i trust u now, i no just dey employ i'm sure dat u are really a rubby.

oh I see

grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 14, 2013
ninnyanny: I love her too....I think she's tryina diss Polikem and maybe Oniza

grin grin i'm not ready to say anything about those 2 relationships
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 14, 2013
#6 money
#5 more money
#4 plenty money
#3 too much money
#2 my family

Spade nd maria talk una own..

LOL

10 Money
9 Help the needy
8 Help the needy
7 Help the needy
6 Help the needy
5 Help the needy grin grin
4 FRIENDS
3 Adoption (as per na where part of my 54 children will come from) grin grin
2 FAMILY
1 GOD AND HEAVEN!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 14, 2013
ToyinDipo:
no p bro, na that 2000 I no wan miss, else I go turn to mod, just dey clean people's posts for that page angry cheesy

lmfaooo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:20pm On Sep 14, 2013
Mariarocks:

grin grin i'm not ready to see anything about those 2 relationships
lol...why?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 14, 2013

yes bebe. morning smiley

grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 14, 2013
ninnyanny: Last night also saw the Hacleo party in Zambia, and Hakeem and Cleo seem very cozy indeed!

hmmmm not bad

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:22pm On Sep 14, 2013
This game is boring! Damn!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 14, 2013
Ginger78: .,@drahmah darling calling some1 a slut and calling anoda boring isnt d same thing.

lmfaooooooo.

grin grin in order words @drahmah be olodo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 14, 2013
ninnyanny: This game is boring! Damn!

waiting for my own game grin can't wait
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 14, 2013
ninnyanny: lol...why?

I meant say not see..

Lool time never reach to comment about those 2

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 14, 2013
#6 money
#5 more money
#4 plenty money
#3 too much money
#2 my family
#1 baba God, the giver of life, the provider of MONEY
..hehehe

Spade talk ur own..

I dey feel this your list die, it's so Igbo grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:27pm On Sep 14, 2013
Fergie still rules UTD......smh!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:30pm On Sep 14, 2013
OMG!!!! WTF....how's this a penalty? Worse still,how's it a red card offence? The red devils are @ it again!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1906) (1907) (1908) (1909) (1910) (1911) (1912) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.