Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,514 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1948) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2172515 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) (1949) (1950) (1951) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 9:13am On Sep 16, 2013
Kslib:
Good Morning, ginger the ginger...
Have a Nice and wonderful day ...
All izz well!
.lol,i see u @kslib.have nice day.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 9:15am On Sep 16, 2013
C'est moi:

Good am ginger the ginger.have a pleasant day.
.lol.i see u c"est moi.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 16, 2013
Ginger78: .wttf!!!
Wetin??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:27am On Sep 16, 2013
Yes oooo...
You know i normally dont reply you on a normal day..lol..
I just sit back and ignore you, while you beg for a reply..lol
I just thought i should do you a favour,since today is your curse anniversary..
Someone who doesnt even know the meaning of his surname... Ah ah!!!
Ok,i'm done.. Atleast i fed my 'self' today.. Lmao!!!
All izz getting weller!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:29am On Sep 16, 2013
Ginger78: .lol,i see u @kslib.have nice day.
And you too,..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 16, 2013
Kslib: Yes oooo...
You know i normally dont reply you on a normal day..lol..
I just sit back and ignore you, while you beg for a reply..lol
I just thought i should do you a favour,since today is your curse anniversary..
Ok,i'm done.. Atleast i fed my slave today.. Lmao!!!
All izz getting weller!
**smh**

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 9:42am On Sep 16, 2013
Na wa o.
Kslib and gom, e haff do. This section has 3 active mods now, your handles could get banned.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by eksbabe(f): 9:46am On Sep 16, 2013
Ginger78: .lol.mine was good.sorry,@eksbabe.i hope am right dis time.and for d record,am always good.lol.have a nice day
Its ok dear.Good to know smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:50am On Sep 16, 2013
Goodmorning guyz,i wish you all a stress free day...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:52am On Sep 16, 2013
dominique: Na wa o.
Kslib and gom, e haff do.
Good morning..
I didnt do anything ooo.. You can check my first post here and see how i started the day..lol..
Anyway,its good to tell a stubborn excrete the truth no matter how bitter it sounds..lol
I never wanted a slave but who am i say no, when one comes begging..
You'll agree with me that i didnt start the slavery,but the slave enslaved "itself" into slavery... grin
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:52am On Sep 16, 2013
Melvin is a die hard Arsenal fan.....lol...

@Melvin0duah: I beg ur pardon? RT @Prettyosas23: @Melvin0duah: i know u are a Manchester United fan don't worry Man Utd ... http:///4U4AfAoqcG
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:57am On Sep 16, 2013
dominique: Na wa o.
Kslib and gom, e haff do. This section has 3 active mods now, your handles could get banned.
Thanks for the heads-up but i dont think i can get a ban for doing nothing..
The mods know their jobs and i'm sure they'll carry it out effectively without the mis-use of power....
Wish you a wonderful day... grin
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:00am On Sep 16, 2013
Awwwwww,Melvin sending S/O to his friends...HMs

@Melvin0duah: 1 love! 1 blood! 1 Africa! @therealsellygh @Ammynando @BetyzoneBoo @RubyRubiksCube @Mottieluv @BasseyOfficial @Sulu_pi @MariaNepembe

@Melvin0duah: 1 love! 1 Blood! 1 Africa! @Cleo_icequeen @beverly_Osu @Dillish_lishy @elikem_detailor @pokellosexxy @BamlakT @ANGELOAFRIKAANS @Fofumomi

@Melvin0duah: 1 Love! 1 Blood! 1 Africa! @BigBroAfrica @HulkMandaza @LK_four
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:03am On Sep 16, 2013
Happy birthday GOM
wish u all u ever wish urself.
Happy day
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 10:04am On Sep 16, 2013
god_of_music: Wetin??
.notin.between why are u quarrelling with @kslib.today is supposed to be special.and u are here ruining by urself.nawa oooo.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 10:21am On Sep 16, 2013
Ginger78: Good morning all.hope y"all had a splendid nite.shoutout to @gh kwame,
Good morning and thanx for the shoutout baby.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:27am On Sep 16, 2013
Dannyxy: Goodmorning guyz,i wish you all a stress free day...
courtsey demands that aleast one person says "goodmorning to you too",atleast i know i would have done that or is it till i mention names? *walks out of thread* i'm a front page thinger from now on
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 10:33am On Sep 16, 2013
Kslib:
Thanks for the heads-up but i dont think i can get a ban for doing nothing..
The mods know their jobs and i'm sure they'll carry it out effectively without the mis-use of power....
Wish you a wonderful day... grin
All izz well!

Mods somettime ban both warring parties (though the initiator gets a stiffer ban). You sef should know by now that gom is not one to be taken seriously. Anyway sha, both of you have alternate handles you can fall back on. Me I no get embarassed.

Good morning to you too Dannyx smiley

Have a nice week ahead y'all smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 10:38am On Sep 16, 2013
GH KWAME:
Good morning and thanx for the shoutout baby.
.lol,u are welcome.meanwhile,y did u cancel d "baby" part?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:41am On Sep 16, 2013
dominique:

Mods somettime ban both warring parties (though the initiator gets a stiffer ban). You sef should know by now that gom is not one to be taken seriously. Anyway sha, both of you have alternate handles you can fall back on. Me I no get embarassed.

Good morning to you too Dannyx smiley

Have a nice week ahead y'all smiley
lol.. If i hear? grin grin
Anyway,me take than one serious? I pray oo..
Lastly,if dem ban me,i'll come running to you cos you dey use style give the mods idea.... wink
You must help if i get banned... grin grin
. Have a nice week ahead too..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:45am On Sep 16, 2013
Dannyxy: Goodmorning guyz,i wish you all a stress free day...
Good morning.. Wish you the same too.. grin grin
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 10:48am On Sep 16, 2013
Ginger78: .lol,u are welcome.meanwhile,y did u cancel d "baby" part?
L0l, cox I remembered you are taken, don't want any wahala from any dude sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:19am On Sep 16, 2013
@prof,Pls next time,dont threaten me again..
I believe there are other matured and subtle ways of passing an info across as a MOD...
I never started it....
.. You hid my posts but refused to hide the one's that addressed me with foul language...
Dont threaten me again..
I believe we have an understanding...
Thanks..
All izz stiil well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 11:28am On Sep 16, 2013
Ginger78: Good morning all.hope y"all had a splendid nite.shoutout to @theamaka,@mariarocks,@drahmah(it was a pleasure knowing u),@jumung pan,@kslib,@gh kwame,@eskbabe,@itsmodella,@ochon,@sexytabhi(u are so sweet),@yinkade,@c"est moi and j/h.i love y"all and have a wonderful day.my special shoutout goes to god of music.hapy birthday dear.i wish u LLANP and everything u wish urself.God bless u and enjoy ur day to the fullest.
thank youuuuu! You're a blessing! Have the best day ever! kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 11:33am On Sep 16, 2013
Shout out to all ya'll here! Hv a great week! And shout out to yuh, birthday boi...wish yuh da best
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 11:39am On Sep 16, 2013
Drahmah: thank youuuuu! You're a blessing! Have the best day ever! kiss
.u 2
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 11:41am On Sep 16, 2013
Pls, is BBA still on?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 11:41am On Sep 16, 2013
Drahmah: thank youuuuu! You're a blessing! Have the best day ever! kiss
.u are welcome,sweetheart.best day to u 2.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) (1949) (1950) (1951) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.