Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,745 members, 7,862,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:44 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183329 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by eleshin(m): 4:31pm On May 31, 2013
she changed it to nyl, its now Denzel nd nyl frm diamond house den hakym nd melvin frm ruby house.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 31, 2013
ItsModella: I just hate Feza right now, it's not even funny angry

She made the game intresting IMHO cos there will be backstabbing from now onwards

Even hakeem has been displaced and cleo is almost in tears. Feza is good but my anger with her is that she did it to spite bolt

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 31, 2013
sholay2011:
Why ma? grin
Why she gotta take Melvin? angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 31, 2013
eleshin: she changed it to nyl, its now Denzel nd nyl frm diamond house den hakym nd melvin frm ruby house.

Bolt don get luck. Lmao.

Feza should have left it like that and let the hatred and betrayal kick off jor
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 31, 2013
ItsModella:
Why she gotta take Melvin? angry

Lmao!!

Omo, I never knew they love melvin this much. See tears. Beverly and maria are really in tears together with bassey. OMG!!

I don't blame feza, no matter who she chose, people will get hurt
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 4:36pm On May 31, 2013
lalaosky:

Lmao!!

Omo, I never knew they love melvin this much. See tears. Beverly and maria are really in tears together with bassey. OMG!!

I don't blame feza, no matter who she chose, people will get hurt
Kudos to you. This swapping stuff would wake them to the reality that it is all a game and not a dating show. cool

Now Nando has chance on Dillish..hmmmm
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 31, 2013
Awwwwww

Bolt and betty look like two kids in love. So lovely. Their PDA is on point. Me likey
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 31, 2013
And Biggie expects Melvin and the other swapped housemates to nominate people who they don't know so well for eviction on Monday? How exactly is that supposed to work out? screw this sh*t jor.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 31, 2013
sholay2011:
Kudos to you. This swapping stuff would wake them to the reality that it is all a game and not a dating show. cool

Now Nando has chance on Dillish..hmmmm

Dude, nando is the one wasting time

Dellish loves him but she's too proud to chase him. If nando comes out blazing, dellish will fall like pack of cards. She aint got choice!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 31, 2013
ItsModella: And Biggie expects Melvin and the other swapped housemates to nominate people who they don't know so well for eviction on Monday? How exactly is that supposed to work out....screw this sh*t jor.

So true. I wonder how he expect melvin to nominate someone he rarely knows.

Well let's watch and see what biggie is up to
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kobbebu(f): 4:44pm On May 31, 2013
Photos of the winning Team Celebrating

Source:http://gallery8.bigbrotherafrica.co/

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 4:45pm On May 31, 2013
Jeeez! I can't believe this. So hakeem and melvin are moving too?? Why am I missing all these now. I need to be home ASAP!

Happy for bolt n betty sha. The diamond house is about to get really interesting.

N feza is so going to be on the chopping board by hoh betty next week.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 4:45pm On May 31, 2013
lalaosky:

I think it was said that newly swapped housemates cant nominate and wont be up for eviction.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 31, 2013
sholay2011:
I think it was said that newly swapped housemates cant nominate and wont be up for eviction.

It better be that way

@SOM, my only anger is that denzel leaving will make diamond house boring

Melvin need to up his game and make that house fun cos hakeem is too quiet and sleek to spice things up
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:48pm On May 31, 2013
Melvin and Hakeem to diamond house and Ruby gets denzel and nyill...this is gonna be awesome!

No more Hakeem and CLEO date. The ladies in Diamond house gonna be on those hunks like sugarants on candy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:49pm On May 31, 2013
lalaosky:

lol, both will start with feza sha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 31, 2013
Time to go and cook and get ready for tonight. I don't want anybody updating me about tonight's bikini party

Lie lie!!. I need to watch annabelle "jiggling" 'em melons for me

Modella, keep watch while I'm away
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 31, 2013
safarigirl: lol, both will start with feza sha

Should hakeem or bolt get their chance to eliminate feza, they won't blink twice . Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 4:53pm On May 31, 2013
Ohoh, na bikin party tonight?

My mind is so at home already!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mac73(m): 4:58pm On May 31, 2013
If they were able to nominate after just 1day in the house , they should be able to nominate in their new house after 3 days of interaction with their new housemates.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 4:58pm On May 31, 2013
mac73: If they were able to nominate after just 1day in the house , they should be able to nominate in their new house after 3 days of interaction with their new housemates.
Hmmm...true word cool Tym will tell
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 31, 2013
Huddah is the only one hanging out with Melvin and Hakeem. I'm disappointed at Feza....you picked these people out, the least you can do is welcome them and make them feel free, just ike the ruby housemates are doing to Denzel and Neil.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 5:27pm On May 31, 2013
ItsModella: Huddah is the only one hanging out with Melvin and Hakeem. I'm disappointed at Feza....you picked these people out, the least you can do is welcome them and make them feel free, just ike the ruby housemates are doing to Denzel and Neil.
Hmm....you are right but maybe she dey fear naa...especially that hakeem frame....make dem no tear am slap grin boiz re nt smiling

And y is uddah acting all over Melvin like that? I tink she likes him alredi but come Sunday, they would be separated....amen! cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:32pm On May 31, 2013
Hakeem just dry frown like sey dem kill him wife while Melvin is trying to be friendly.

NA small pikin dey worry am...CLEO that he knew for just four days and the babe no dey cry Sef mtcheew....he can't win like this whether he fine or not.

You need to be ready for anything, this is BBA not The Bachelor
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by orgasticdance: 5:36pm On May 31, 2013
Lol @ ruby house, finally quiet..looks like these house swap thing has sent a reality check to every one. Or it may just be that they genuinely miss melvin and hakeem..
I don't mind the swap at all; the badder the better
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 5:39pm On May 31, 2013
Guys I'm not getting this @ all. Why is it only Feza that gets to swap Hms? How about Beverly? Doesn't she get to swap? Anyways, I'm loving this new twist.
more update pls, phcn dey do me strong tin here embarassed cry.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by orgasticdance: 5:45pm On May 31, 2013
safarigirl: Hakeem just dry frown like sey dem kill him wife while Melvin is trying to be friendly.

NA small pikin dey worry am...CLEO that he knew for just four days and the babe no dey cry Sef mtcheew....he can't win like this whether he fine or not.

You need to be ready for anything, this is BBA not The Bachelor
Me know know oh...especially when finer chics full diamiond. Did u c the expression on delish and betty's faces when melvin and hakeem came into diamond house..priceless! I don't see denzel and neyll rocking the boat in ruby as much as hakeem and melvin would in diamond. for me mehn diamond just got a bit more interesting
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by klas(m): 5:52pm On May 31, 2013
dominique: Guys I'm not getting this @ all. Why is it only Feza that gets to swap Hms? How about Beverly? Doesn't she get to swap? Anyways, I'm loving this new twist.
more update pls, phcn dey do me strong tin here embarassed cry.

You want a conquering emperor to share the spoil of war with the vanquished leader?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 5:56pm On May 31, 2013
Mahn, this swap thing... I hate that Denzel guy.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 6:00pm On May 31, 2013
I hope O'neil is not trying to get all mushy with Natasha. Eeew.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:05pm On May 31, 2013
I'm loving diamond house cool cool . I think it will bring out the best in melvin and I'm embracing the whole replacement concept now. It will bring out the best\worst in some of these housemates. Change of environment can influence one's behaviour too ;someone laid back in one house may turn out to become really bubbly in another house.

Game on cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:10pm On May 31, 2013
mykali: I hope O'neil is not trying to get all mushy with Natasha. Eeew.

I'm also trying to get their gist. They are talking about a housemate of theirs that did not shed a tear when melvin and hakeem left. and I'm thinking its cleo.

I don't like it when these housemates overanalyzethe game. It kills the fun.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.