Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,171 members, 7,867,396 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:18 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184501 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:14am On May 31, 2013
Denzel to Dellish- "You're so hot I would use your pubic hair to floss my teeth"
I swear that dude is crazy!

Btw who do y'all think Beverly will swap and for who? Me thinks she'll swap Koke/Cleo and biguesas/sulu for dellish and elikem/ feza and nando (at least that's what I want)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 11:30am On May 31, 2013
safarigirl: Denzel to Dellish- "You're so hot I would use your pubic hair to floss my teeth"

Btw who do y'all think Beverly will swap and for who? Me thinks she'll swap Koke/Cleo and biguesas/sulu for dellish and elikem/ feza and nando (at least that's what I want)
Pls, it's Delish and nando
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tng(f): 11:50am On May 31, 2013
Selly and Betty are the new heads of house. The game is really shaping up.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:57am On May 31, 2013
safarigirl: Denzel to Dellish- "You're so hot I would use your pubic hair to floss my teeth"

Lmao. Denzel is one helluva crazy dude.

Have the arena games been played? And beverly's house won? When will the replacement take place.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:59am On May 31, 2013
tng: Selly and Betty are the new heads of house. The game is really shaping up.

Ha ha, what are the men in the house doing or was the hoh task based on luck like the last one?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 12:02pm On May 31, 2013
StateOfMind:

Ha ha, what are the men in the house doing or was the hoh task based on luck like the last one?
Not luck dear. They were asked to raise smth in a balloon with their two arms stretched upwards. The person who does this for the longest tym is d new HOH. I think it's about withstanding pain. Thank God that stewpeed udah didnt win...my Dellish could have been in danger.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:08pm On May 31, 2013
StateOfMind:

Lmao. Denzel is one helluva crazy dude.

Have the arena games been played? And beverly's house won? When will the replacement take place.

nah, but I feel Ruby house got the upper hand on this (brains and brawn)

I just made a shocking discovery: Diamond house is actually fun
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mystikal(m): 12:36pm On May 31, 2013
With the male rating thing, guess we all have different opinions anyway. Cos I will rate them acc to looks and brains (abi personality) , and hakeem will be way lower and LK4 higher.

LK4's intelligence towers over the rest, and will have little problem hooking 'most' girls if he chooses. and that Hakeem guy would have 'had' that cleo chic where he wants by now, if he was not busy uttering words with no substance at the beginning of the show; fart jokes and homo jokes towards bassey. now he wants to act all smooth and wise: too late.Guess his muscles and looks will get him a kiss at least anyway

now nando is a cutie abi hottie, dunno about his brains but he clearly has a happy, social character and fun to be around.

love that weird Denzel too.

insecure pair of natasha and Sulu, (who by the way says the vice president of zambia is his brother) can be funny sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KyekubbeJoo: 12:42pm On May 31, 2013
[img]http://bbafrica.tv/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/HOH.jpg[/img]

For the second Head Of House competition in the chase, Diamond’s Betty and Ruby’s Selly have won the endurance tasks
Housemates were required to keep their hands straightly whilst holding baloons and the last man standing was to be announced the New Head of House. The task started from the Diamonds House and after a couple of disqualifications, Betty and Huddah remained the last ones standing but Biggie announced Betty as the HOH because her arms were more straight than Huddah’s.

The same task was taken to the Ruby house and at the end of it Selly, was declared the winner. Selly and Sulu were the last ones standing but just like Biggie did in the Diamonds, Sulu lost to Selly because his hands were a little bit bent.

This is raising anticipations for next week as both the winners are up for this week’s possible eviction and should they get evicted,their runner-ups will replace them.

We hope they do survive the evictions and enjoy their Hoh reign.

Source:http://bbafrica.tv/hoh-selly-and-betty-win/
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 1:16pm On May 31, 2013
sholay2011:
Not luck dear. They were asked to raise smth in a balloon with their two arms stretched upwards. The person who does this for the longest tym is d new HOH. I think it's about withstanding pain. Thank God that stewpeed udah didnt win...my Dellish could have been in danger.

Are you kidding me? What are them hakeem, oneal, angelo n even bolt using their muscles and 'firigboness' to do? Lol..

I'm happy for betty sha..tiny betty. I smiled when bolt told feza that she's very respectful and he liked her more cos of that and feza also agreed with him. I'm not sure selly would be in that house to exercise her hoh powers.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 1:22pm On May 31, 2013
safarigirl: nah, but I feel Ruby house got the upper hand on this (brains and brawn)

I just made a shocking discovery: Diamond house is actually fun

I'm with you on this one again o. I have started watching more of diamond house too. I for one like the trio of feza, elikam and bolt..I'm liking denzel and his crazy punch lines and of course seeing nando's cute keeps me glued..

annabel is another pretty woman I discovered last night, I like her face and she's bubbly.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by inme: 1:40pm On May 31, 2013
How are the 9ja folks doing I've not had time to watch
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 31, 2013
StateOfMind:

Are you kidding me? What are them hakeem, oneal, angelo n even bolt using their muscles and 'firigboness' to do? Lol..
P

Same thing I was asking myself. Those guys dulled me

@domique and safari, I now know why the amaka rated melvin higher

I wish all the housemates can be in one house, it's more fun that way

LMAO @ selly stuffing her vajayjay with those blue ballz
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 31, 2013
I know diamond house will win.

Those in ruby as too fat and discombobulated to participate grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:50pm On May 31, 2013
Diamond house had team work. They definitely kicking out Denzel cost that was who they wanted out first.

Hoping they steal Melvin and Maria kinda.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 3:18pm On May 31, 2013
^has diamond house won? When will the replacement take place?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 31, 2013
Imagine LK4 telling Hakeem and the other Rubies girs that they should not let his romance with Koketso fool them, it's part of his strategy to get the paper. I bet he think he's a smartass dude...what a joker.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 31, 2013
ItsModella: Imagine LK4 telling Hakeem and the other Rubies girs that they should not let his romance with Koketso fool them, it's part of his strategy to get the paper. I bet he think he's a smartass dude...what a joker.

I wish koketso can snob his sorry azzz.

Foolish nigger feeling funky cos koketso gave him some attention. Mtcheeeeeeeeewwwwww!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:04pm On May 31, 2013
Hmm e be like set Melvin go change houses.

Natasha said feza asked her if they had any Nigerians and she pointed out Beverly and Melvin, then she asked later for Zimbabweans and she (Natasha) got suspicious and just said there was a Guy and girl but didn't identify them. Rubies ohms now telling Melvin that they want him
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 31, 2013
Feza have choosen denzel and betty to move over to the ruby house
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 4:13pm On May 31, 2013
Like I said, my basis is on looks alone because I can't say I know every housemate that well enough to judge their personality. Also, personalities change. Some may seem awesome today and then their personality changes 4 weeks down the line due to other factors....
SO, I just stuck with looks. Yes it was mostly based on my opinion, that's why you are free to disagree. LOL.
And the entire package was accounted for, not just face.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:15pm On May 31, 2013
I dislike this idea of swapping housemates. On the one hand, what purpose is the swapping meant to achieve? And on the other hand the disruption of the dynamics in the house. Particularly the romantic settings. But then this could either fast track the development of relationships when housemates realise they have little time to do what they gat to do.

Swapping housemates could also be detrimental to relationships cos a relationship that's just brewing which now has one of the parties swapped with another housemate from the other house wil snuff life out of the relationship.

Well sha let's wait & see what happens with the swapping idea
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 31, 2013
No more free vajayjay for bolt. Lmao

Nigga is damn frustrated!!. Betty is leaving him, now annabelle, here he comes

This s*hit just got real. Hehehehehe
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 4:15pm On May 31, 2013
lalaosky: Feza have choosen denzel and betty to move over to the diamond house

Over to ruby u mean? Wow! She's never really felt comfortable around betty and I don't know why. Or maybe she's wants betty out now because of the hoh replacement speech on eviction night.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 4:20pm On May 31, 2013
lalaosky: No more free vajayjay for bolt. Lmao

Nigga is damn frustrated!!. Betty is leaving him, now annabelle, here he comes

This s*hit just got real. Hehehehehe

Lol. How did bolt feel about feza's decision? I feel bad for betty o. Then again, does it automatically strip betty of her hoh role? This swapping of a thing sef.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 31, 2013
@SOM, yeah, I meant ruby.feza purposely did it

LMAO @ bolt begging betty for her pic, buwahahahahahah. Love is a beautiful thing!!
Nigga wanna cry. Feza just played him. He's shouting "fucck it fucck it mehn"!!

Buwahahahahah

@forkaddict, I disagree with you. The game is about to get started with a lot of backstabbing and betrayal. bolt might strangle feza. LMAO. Big up to biggie!!

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 31, 2013
StateOfMind:

Lol. How did bolt feel about feza's decision? I feel bad for betty o. Then again, does it automatically strip betty of her hoh role? This swapping of a thing sef.

Bolt nearly cried. Betty is crying

For the first time, I'm pitying bolt. He truly loves betty. I thought he was playing her
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 4:26pm On May 31, 2013
I know bolt likes betty for real, he's just a playful person. Bet Why would feza do that to her friend na, why did she separate them when she obviously knew they were so into each other..

Did feza give biggie a reason for the replacement?

I wonder who will leave from ruby.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 4:27pm On May 31, 2013
Bolt is not that into Betty jare. All na wash. Btw, Feza swapped Denzel and neil for hakeem and melvin! Yawa don gas o! Ruby housemates dey vex gan for feza. Being d HOH is lyk a setup now. Backstabbing and jealousy wud arise. Hmmm...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 31, 2013
I just hate Feza right now, it's not even funny angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 4:28pm On May 31, 2013
ItsModella: I just hate Feza right now, it's not even funny angry
Why ma? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 31, 2013
StateOfMind: I know bolt likes betty for real, he's just a playful person. Bet Why would feza do that to her friend na, why did she separate them when she obviously knew they were so into each other..

Did feza give biggie a reason for the replacement?

I wonder who will leave from ruby.

She didn't give BB any tangible reason. She laughed as she called out the name. This night will be a helluva night

Don't be shocked if bolt slaps someone. Dude is not happy, I can't believe betty could cry. She won me over. I hated for falling so quickly for bolt but now, I pity her

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.