Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,811 members, 7,851,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:27 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2083) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180877 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2080) (2081) (2082) (2083) (2084) (2085) (2086) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 10, 2013
dommfa: About maria and bf, she had a chitchat with oneal before she was swapped 2 diamond house abt relationships in the house. Maria told oneal she has a boyfriend outside the house who was very supportive of her decision to come to the big brother house. She said she wouldn't want to disappoint her boyfriend on tv by falling for another man, not after the support he showed her. She then added that never say never, cos she's human but will try her best to be of good behaviour. Same night oneal told her he hasn't been in a rlt for years and he knws people back in hs country are waiting to see him show them a woman as his gf. He then sed he loves that feeling of being an enigma, where every1 tries to read him, when ppl expct him to do smthn but surprises them with another. My2cents on maria n exbf.

This is the truth... She just saw melvin and forgot about her supportive guy... Chai...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 10, 2013
Reincarnated:

Its not a free kiss. StateOfMind has a thing for me undecided

Amen grin

Thing ko, tin ni. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 10, 2013
toxxxxxxx: I hear she told elikem they broke up before the show,cos he told her to choose.really need @safari to confim this,i know she knows a lot about this maria nd bwalya thing.

So u were not sure and u dey argue??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 10, 2013
njokusboy:

Damn, I don dey pity the guy sef... Even men cry... Nawaoh... Dats why I believe love is a waste of time... Make enuf cash and you would have a multitude of tighter, hotter nd bootilicious babe to pick from... #teammakemoney...

grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:05pm On Oct 10, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Thing ko, tin ni. grin

Ask her she will tell you undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 10, 2013
Reincarnated:

Ask her she will tell you undecided

I already did.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 10, 2013
Reincarnated: I have just read about 4 different stories about Maria and Bwalya grin I give una hand. Which one do I believe

Oh boy the tin tire me oh... People lyk maria wella oh... I fear walai...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:08pm On Oct 10, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

I already did.

In my presence cuz you're lying
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:11pm On Oct 10, 2013
njokusboy:

Oh boy the tin tire me oh... People lyk maria wella oh... I fear walai...

What is fearing u undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 10, 2013
Reincarnated:

What is fearing u undecided

Taaa
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:13pm On Oct 10, 2013
There is a thread that I am following where half of the people there annoy the shiit out of me angry I don't know if I should unfollow it cuz it has its reasonable times. Guys, I'm in a dilemma embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 10, 2013
Reincarnated: There is a thread that I am following where half of the people there annoy the shiit out of me angry I don't know if I should unfollow it cuz it has its reasonable times. Guys, I'm in a dilemma embarassed

Which thread be dat
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:15pm On Oct 10, 2013
njokusboy:

Taaa

She's lovable. Who can't like her undecided anybody that doesn't like her has serious problems....ask those Mellish gangsters, they will give you their diagnosis
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:17pm On Oct 10, 2013
njokusboy:

Which thread be dat

You should know it angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 10, 2013
Reincarnated:

You should know it angry

I don't know walai, common give... Out with it..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2013
Reincarnated: There is a thread that I am following where half of the people there annoy the shiit out of me angry I don't know if I should unfollow it cuz it has its reasonable times. Guys, I'm in a dilemma embarassed

To understand the dilemma we need to know the thread tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2013
njokusboy:

I don't know walai, common give... Out with it..

I'm not gonna tell you but I will tell feminine A grin

feminine A:

To understand the dilemma we need to know the thread tongue

Its one derailers paradise romance thread. There are about 5 people there that when I read their posts, I just become so annoyed and I don't know why
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2013
Reincarnated:

She's lovable. Who can't like her undecided anybody that doesn't like her has serious problems....ask those Mellish gangsters, they will give you their diagnosis

Lolzz, she is lovable alryt..... I was just jonzing... As usual..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:27pm On Oct 10, 2013
I can't believe there is no premiere league this week WTF. But on the bright side, Cazorla will be back in action next week cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 10, 2013
Reincarnated:

Its one derailers paradise romance thread. There are about 5 people there that when I read their posts, I just become so annoyed and I don't know why

Derailers paradise, ROMANCE thread... Doesn't sound lyk somewhere I would venture...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 10, 2013
Reincarnated: I can't believe there is no premiere league this week WTF. But on the bright side, Cazorla will be back in action next week cool

U re an arsenal fan... Oh boy... No wonder u nag a lot..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 6:31pm On Oct 10, 2013
Reincarnated:

Is Onila one of them? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:31pm On Oct 10, 2013
njokusboy:

Derailers paradise, ROMANCE thread... Doesn't sound lyk somewhere I would venture...

So I give feminine A the name and she vanishes lool. It has currently surpassed this thread again to retake the title of being the largest thread posted on. You know, it was cool at first but then I started realizing that some posts are actually so annoying yikes. There's this one girl I've been planning to tell to STFU grin I'm just waiting for the right time and the right post to go off on her grin but seriously tho, I cannot stand that chic
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 6:32pm On Oct 10, 2013
njokusboy:

Why.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:32pm On Oct 10, 2013
njokusboy:

U re an arsenal fan... Oh boy... No wonder u nag a lot..

LMAO! Goodu one
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:33pm On Oct 10, 2013
spade:

Is Onila one of them? grin

Lmao. Not at all. Actually, I don't think I've ever quoted her on there lol but she's not one of them
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 6:35pm On Oct 10, 2013
Reincarnated:

So I give feminine A the name and she vanishes lool. It has currently surpassed this thread again to retake the title of being the largest thread posted on. You know, it was cool at first but then I started realizing that some posts are actually so annoying yikes. There's this one girl I've been planning to tell to STFU grin I'm just waiting for the right time and the right post to go off on her grin but seriously tho, I cannot stand that chic
Lol is it ID....?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 10, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

Why.

Becos I am not romantic...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:37pm On Oct 10, 2013
lekpalicious: Lol is it ID....?

shocked How did you know? Yes, she's the chic. So bloody annoying angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 6:38pm On Oct 10, 2013
Reincarnated:

grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 10, 2013
Reincarnated:

Lolzz, girls are emotional things... Don't tell em to STFU... They won't like it, instead u sit back, relax and pretend they don't piss the hell outta you...

This is a first among the numerous lectures my big sis gave me.... I tink its dumb but I try to live by it...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:39pm On Oct 10, 2013
njokusboy:

Becos I am not romantic...

I'm not romantic either but I was just looking for trouble as usual and I landed on that thread angry only to become irritated by some posts

(1) (2) (3) ... (2080) (2081) (2082) (2083) (2084) (2085) (2086) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.