Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,839 members, 7,851,836 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:57 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2084) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180897 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2081) (2082) (2083) (2084) (2085) (2086) (2087) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 6:39pm On Oct 10, 2013
Reincarnated:

shocked How did you know? Yes, she's the chic. So bloody annoying angry
Lmfao she tends to annoy a lot of people and she likes fighting too, lol you are no much for her
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:39pm On Oct 10, 2013
feminine A:

grin

So what's the solution
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 6:40pm On Oct 10, 2013
Reincarnated:

shocked How did you know? Yes, she's the chic. So bloody annoying angry

i know the chic now.lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 6:41pm On Oct 10, 2013
#ThrowbackEvening:

I stole this picture the same day Seydou posted it on his page (before deleting it). This was in August 2012, over a year now.

It's a screengrab of a WhatsApp conversation between Seydou and Talia, where she begged him to forgive her for getting banged by his worst enemy on international TV, and find it in his heart to take her back grin

I remember when Seydou posted this, the "dwellers" at the "Kealia" Page refused to believe it cuz it posed a threat to their Kealia fantasy.

I tell you, that same night, come and see analysis! As the deluded Kealians (very similar to Mellish) kept calculating and permutating, and even at a point implying Seydou and his fellow housemate Julio hacked Talia's phone and posted that shiitt, and that Talia was truly inlove with Keagan but her wicked 'step-sister' Tamara was holding her hostage and forcing her to date Seydou so they could have access to his vast wealth in Lisbon, Portugal shocked grin

I tell you, when people are determined to be stuppidd, NOTHING can stand on their way grin

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 6:43pm On Oct 10, 2013
Reincarnated:

So what's the solution

simple auto ignore her. Avoid confrontation. funny enough she might just be catching her fun not knowing that she is getting on your nerves.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:43pm On Oct 10, 2013
njokusboy:

Lolzz, girls are emotional things... Don't tell em to STFU... They won't like it, instead u sit back, relax and pretend they don't piss the hell outta you...

This is a first among the numerous lectures my big sis gave me.... I tink its dumb but I try to live by it...

Bros, you've never come across that chic. Nobody irks the fucck out of me more than she does. I'm telling you, when you read her posts, you will be annoyed. I don't know how long I can take it mahn lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 6:44pm On Oct 10, 2013
^^ I remember seeing the bbm chats on his wall. So you still kept it? lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:45pm On Oct 10, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 10, 2013
spade: #ThrowbackEvening:

I stole this picture the same day Seydou posted it on his page (before deleting it). This was in August 2012, over a year now.

It's a screengrab of a WhatsApp conversation between Seydou and Talia, where she begged him to forgive her for getting banged by his worst enemy on international TV, and find it in his heart to take her back grin

I remember when Seydou posted this, the "dwellers" at the "Kealia" Page refused to believe it cuz it posed a threat to their Kealia fantasy.

I tell you, that same night, come and see analysis! As the deluded Kealians (very similar to Mellish) kept calculating and permutating, and even at a point implying Seydou and his fellow housemate Julio hacked Talia's phone and posted that shiitt, and that Talia was truly inlove with Keagan but her wicked 'step-sister' Tamara was holding her hostage and forcing her to date Seydou so they could have access to his vast wealth in Lisbon, Portugal shocked grin

I tell you, when people are determined to be stuppidd, NOTHING can stand on their way grin

Spade, u shld consider working for the FBI...

Seriously

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:45pm On Oct 10, 2013
lekpalicious: Lmfao she tends to annoy a lot of people and she likes fighting too, lol you are no much for her

Oh so its not only me that has noticed.

Then we will fight till eternity, no shaking cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 6:46pm On Oct 10, 2013
Reincarnated:

Bros, you've never come across that chic. Nobody irks the fucck out of me more than she does. I'm telling you, when you read her posts, you will be annoyed. I don't know how long I can take it mahn lipsrsealed
I'm sure he knows her. Everyone knows her on Nairaland. I did not even have to go to derailers paradise to know who you were talking about grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 6:47pm On Oct 10, 2013
njokusboy:

This is the truth... She just saw melvin and forgot about her supportive guy... Chai...
This is what came out from her lips and you can choose to believe it or not. The week they were camping outside she was sitting with Melvin, Bev and Bimp. Melvin started asking her why she does not talk to her boyfriend, when she was about to start the gist Melvin said he does not want to hear their gossip and went inside. She told Bimp and Bev that he gave her an ultimatum about going on the show but because of her fame in Namibia and the media not knowing about the break up she is still giving shout outs because she does not want the media to know they have broken up. I know she told Elikem something about it too before she left.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 6:47pm On Oct 10, 2013
Reincarnated:

Oh so its not only me that has noticed.

Then we will fight till eternity, no shaking cool
Lwkmd, maybe you will be her match, but trust me she can go really hard
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:48pm On Oct 10, 2013

He posted this shiit shocked oh boy I missed that season mahn
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:48pm On Oct 10, 2013
feminine A:

simple auto ignore her. Avoid confrontation. funny enough she might just be catching her fun not knowing that she is getting on your nerves.

embarassed I will try
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:51pm On Oct 10, 2013
lekpalicious: I'm sure he knows her. Everyone knows her on Nairaland. I did not even have to go to derailers paradise to know who you were talking about grin grin

She's lucky that the half face on her profile seems like she's a fine chic because boy oh boy if she was ugglyy and this annoying, damn

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 10, 2013
noname:
This is what came out from her lips and you can choose to believe it or not. The week they were camping outside she was sitting with Melvin, Bev and Bimp. Melvin started asking her why she does not talk to her boyfriend, when she was about to start the gist Melvin said he does not want to hear their gossip and went inside. She told Bimp and Bev that he gave her an ultimatum about going on the show but because of her fame in Namibia and the media not knowing about the break up she is still giving shout outs because she does not want the media to know they have broken up.

Hmmmm, I actually know this... I was just trying to shake tins up....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:53pm On Oct 10, 2013
lekpalicious: Lwkmd, maybe you will be her match, but trust me she can go really hard

So you think she will win? Well lipsrsealed

On a brighter note, Is that you as a child?

Everybody, Lekpalicious keeps changing her profile picture for me grin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 10, 2013
lekpalicious: I'm sure he knows her. Everyone knows her on Nairaland. I did not even have to go to derailers paradise to know who you were talking about grin grin

Seriously, I don't know her... I don't know much people on nairaland apart from u guys whom I only managed to know because you bring out the playful part of me... TRUTH
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 6:57pm On Oct 10, 2013
Reincarnated:

She's lucky that the half face on her profile seems like she's a fine chic because boy oh boy if she was ugglyy and this annoying, damn
Lol take feminine's advice. I think she is just being her normal razz/joking self and at first if you do not really know her she may be over the top but after a while you end up laughing.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 10, 2013

gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:00pm On Oct 10, 2013
lekpalicious: Lol take feminine's advice. I think she is just being her normal razz/joking self and at first if you do not really know her she may be over the top but after a while you end up laughing.

undecided ok
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 7:00pm On Oct 10, 2013
Reincarnated:

So you think she will win? Well lipsrsealed

On a brighter note, Is that you as a child?

[s]Everybody, Lekpalicious keeps changing her profile picture for me [/s] grin.
Yes it is and yes i think she'd win
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:03pm On Oct 10, 2013
lekpalicious: Yes it is and yes i think she'd win

No faith lipsrsealed

Aww what a cute child. Whoelse are you changing it for if it is not me, the one that notices or are you trying to do throwback thursday ?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 7:03pm On Oct 10, 2013
SOCIALITE and Big Brother Af­rica Season 8, housemate Maria Nepembe has broken up with her boyfriend fellow radio personality, Walla Bwalya a.k.a Walla Bantwan because there was “no more spark” in their relationship.

The two who have been dating for more than a year, confirmed the break up which happened a few weeks ago after Maria was evicted from the BBA TV reality show.

According to Bwayla who is also referred to as “Die Man Met Die Plan Om Af Te Gaan” the break up has been, “Long time coming.”
Maria said they broke up, “Because some things in life work out and some things don’t”. The two say they have no hard feelings towards each other and still communicate from time to time.

“I can’t just kick her out of my life, she is a good friend and I respect her and her family,” says Bwalya who add­ed that he had since moved on and is dat­ing a beautiful girl he refused to identify, but who is known to Confidente.

Bwalya was quick to dismiss the notion that he was in a hurry to replace Maria say­ing since he was not heartbroken after the spilt he did not need time as there was no broken heart to heal.
He added that Maria was unbeliev­ably supportive of his new relationship.

Maria also concurred with Bwalya: “I don’t think it is too soon for him to move on, when love finds you it just finds you, it doesn’t have a specific time.”

Bwalya compared his ex-girlfriend with his current lover saying they are both beautiful and kind-heart­ed.
H e however added that he hates to make compari­sons because they are both unique in their own ways.
“I don’t love or have any sexual attrac­tion to Maria any­more but I still care about her very much,” he said.
B w a l y a came to Ma­ria’s defence saying that she was not a “dirty kandeshi” – a term used to describe gold dig­gers.

“I want people to un­derstand that Dirty Kandeshi is just a song, it has no reference to the person she is, she is a sweet, kind, loving and hard-working woman that is why it hurts me so much when people are being so nega­tive. People should start spreading love to women who put the country on the map. They say she sleeps with men for money but I’m not rich and she stayed with me for more than a year so that says a lot about her, people should start ap­preciating and stop judging her.”

He then said: “I just want to make it clear that no one dumped anyone, this was a mutual agreement between two adults, so please respect it.”
Source: http://www.confidente.com.na/2013/09/06/maria-jilts-lover-after-bba/
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:10pm On Oct 10, 2013
But why is this nigga lying? Was he not the one that said he was staring at her from outside her window and wanted so badly to go be with her or something like that? There's nothing wrong in admitting heartbreak. angry and he should keep deceiving himself. He got dumped
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 7:12pm On Oct 10, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 10, 2013
lekpalicious: SOCIALITE and Big Brother Af­rica Season 8, housemate Maria Nepembe has broken up with her boyfriend fellow radio personality, Walla Bwalya a.k.a Walla Bantwan because there was “no more spark” in their relationship.

The two who have been dating for more than a year, confirmed the break up which happened a few weeks ago after Maria was evicted from the BBA TV reality show.

According to Bwayla who is also referred to as “Die Man Met Die Plan Om Af Te Gaan” the break up has been, “Long time coming.”
Maria said they broke up, “Because some things in life work out and some things don’t”. The two say they have no hard feelings towards each other and still communicate from time to time.

“I can’t just kick her out of my life, she is a good friend and I respect her and her family,” says Bwalya who add­ed that he had since moved on and is dat­ing a beautiful girl he refused to identify, but who is known to Confidente.

Bwalya was quick to dismiss the notion that he was in a hurry to replace Maria say­ing since he was not heartbroken after the spilt he did not need time as there was no broken heart to heal.
He added that Maria was unbeliev­ably supportive of his new relationship.

Maria also concurred with Bwalya: “I don’t think it is too soon for him to move on, when love finds you it just finds you, it doesn’t have a specific time.”

Bwalya compared his ex-girlfriend with his current lover saying they are both beautiful and kind-heart­ed.
H e however added that he hates to make compari­sons because they are both unique in their own ways.
“I don’t love or have any sexual attrac­tion to Maria any­more but I still care about her very much,” he said.
B w a l y a came to Ma­ria’s defence saying that she was not a “dirty kandeshi” – a term used to describe gold dig­gers.

“I want people to un­derstand that Dirty Kandeshi is just a song, it has no reference to the person she is, she is a sweet, kind, loving and hard-working woman that is why it hurts me so much when people are being so nega­tive. People should start spreading love to women who put the country on the map. They say she sleeps with men for money but I’m not rich and she stayed with me for more than a year so that says a lot about her, people should start ap­preciating and stop judging her.”

He then said: “I just want to make it clear that no one dumped anyone, this was a mutual agreement between two adults, so please respect it.”
Source: http://www.confidente.com.na/2013/09/06/maria-jilts-lover-after-bba/

Truth, there is nothing lyk mutual agreement to break up, one actually hurts the other, one actually breaks up with the other who doesn't have a choice but to accept.. That other also pretends he/she has taken it in good faith... Mutual agreement in breakups is a fallacy...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 7:17pm On Oct 10, 2013
njokusboy:

Truth, there is nothing lyk mutual agreement to break up, one actually hurts the other, one actually breaks up with the other who doesn't have a choice but to accept.. That other also pretends he/she has taken it in good faith... Mutual agreement in breakups is a fallacy...
So there can never be an instance were you are both fed up and agree that it'll be best to stop relationship?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 10, 2013
lekpalicious: So there can never be an instance were you are both fed up and agree that it'll be best to stop relationship?

One person usually gets fed up... Both don't get fed up at the same time... One just pretends he/she is fed up too... Just to form... But deep down... He/she still wants the other... Dis is a hidden truth... I know this..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 7:22pm On Oct 10, 2013
I did not know Dillish and Maria sing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VeQbX_7mhs
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 7:24pm On Oct 10, 2013
njokusboy:

One person usually gets fed up... Both don't get fed up at the same time... One just pretends he/she is fed up too... Just to form... But deep down... He/she still wants the other... Dis is a hidden truth... I know this..

Okay i see. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (2081) (2082) (2083) (2084) (2085) (2086) (2087) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.