Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2172825 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2155) (2156) (2157) (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:16am On Oct 21, 2013
Reincarnated:

I swear it wasn't me
who cme be dat?? *sniffs*, so many bad belles dey here? Hmmm
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:17am On Oct 21, 2013
jovialjov: Lmao!!! See these guys oh...you want to turn it around me;I refuse to be bullied!!!
angry
o.k, please??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jovialjov(f): 2:17am On Oct 21, 2013
Kslib:
I just wan make her feel comfortable.. smiley.

She don dey upload am..
All izz well!

Kwaa! Hahahaha!!! Abeg I no wan wake my neighbors with laugh,na for face me I face you I dey live
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 2:17am On Oct 21, 2013
jovialjov: Lmao!!! See these guys oh...you want to turn it around me;I refuse to be bullied!!!
angry

No be you wan see person face before? Lol look at this one. You will sleep seeing nothing this night. Its either you post or forgerrit. I wan go sleep. Mi o raye bullshiit. You and Royal Pearl are annoying me. See the way i'm begging the both of you for picture as if u resemble Beyonce angry

Goodnight.....if u don't put it in the next 5 mins grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 2:18am On Oct 21, 2013
jovialjov:
Lmao,you are something else

angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:18am On Oct 21, 2013
angry
Why are you behaving this way, ehn baby? Upload na sweety!! Fine girl..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:19am On Oct 21, 2013
Sleep, royal and jovial, we need something
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 2:20am On Oct 21, 2013
yes, you can say i'm being mean but the both of you, your 5 minutes starts now. angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 2:20am On Oct 21, 2013
Goodnight peeps. i have to go now
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:20am On Oct 21, 2013
Maria,check royal pearl, u see what i yam talking
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 2:21am On Oct 21, 2013
Dannyxy: Maria,check royal pearl, u see what i yam talking
You are a fast guy damn
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jovialjov(f): 2:22am On Oct 21, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
Goodnight peeps. i have to go now

Right behind you
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 2:22am On Oct 21, 2013
OH LORD JESUS ROYAALLL shocked shocked DAMMMN girllll! You are hot sha....but you no resemble Beyonce. Remain small grin

Nna mehn I looked again. Please leave it up. You are fine

This Royal Pearl is something else. Why did u take it down angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 2:24am On Oct 21, 2013
Reincarnated: OH LORD JESUS ROYAALLL shocked shocked DAMMMN girllll! You are hot sha....but you no resemble Beyonce. Remain small grin

embarassed embarassed Thanks so now you can be off my case
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:24am On Oct 21, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
You are a fast guy damn
yeah, *raises collar*, that's what ladies love about me tongue, dn't mind me oh, gudnyt, sweet dreams..beautiful
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 2:25am On Oct 21, 2013
Dannyxy: yeah, *raises collar*, that's what ladies love about me tongue, dn't mind me oh, gudnyt, sweet dreams..beautiful
Lol Goodnight Danny kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jovialjov(f): 2:25am On Oct 21, 2013
Dannyxy: Sleep, royal and jovial, we need something
Actually,you are the main reason am still here........to see you
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:26am On Oct 21, 2013
jovialjov:

Right behind you
who dey pursue you? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 2:26am On Oct 21, 2013
jovialjov:
Agreed!! Show us something
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 2:26am On Oct 21, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
embarassed embarassed Thanks so now you can be off my case

Why did you take the picture down angry atleast you put it up unlike Jovi.

Jovi you will wait there. You have 1 minute. I'm logging off soon
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:26am On Oct 21, 2013
Reincarnated: OH LORD JESUS ROYAALLL shocked shocked DAMMMN girllll! You are hot sha....but you no resemble Beyonce. Remain small grin

This Royal Pearl is something else. Why did u take it down angry
as in
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:28am On Oct 21, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
Agreed!! Show us something
maria nd kslib, una hear? *runs without lookin back*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by superflakie(f): 2:28am On Oct 21, 2013
Reincarnated:

Just say u want us to ask you to upload...simple undecided

That's not true, you guys are depriving me of my sleep.
Am am a reader here and i don't wanna wake up to 10pages or more.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:29am On Oct 21, 2013
jovialjov:
are you sure?, if i wowo nko?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 2:30am On Oct 21, 2013
superflakie:

That's not true, you guys are depriving me of my sleep.
Am am a reader here and i don't wanna wake up to 10pages or more.

Kwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa look at this madam undecided how are we preventing you from sleeping? You better go and sleep if u don't want to upload. Nobody is holding you angry. You will wake up tomorrow and it wouldn't be 10 pages don't worry.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 2:32am On Oct 21, 2013
Time is up. Goodnight. Royal Pearl thank you kiss kiss

JovialJov, your loss angry And if u upload it when I go ehn angry. I will give u 2 more minutes embarassed please
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 2:33am On Oct 21, 2013
Reincarnated: Time is up. Goodnight. Royal Pearl thank you kiss kiss

JovialJov, your loss angry
Night. No problem.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 2:36am On Oct 21, 2013
Jovial? angry

mschew for real. Goodnight everybody
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:37am On Oct 21, 2013
I have seen Royal pearl before, not today---------- she is very very fiiiiine..

Jovia remain you.. sad
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by damilolaluv(f): 2:37am On Oct 21, 2013
Hello
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:39am On Oct 21, 2013
damilola_luv: Hello
Hello.. Fine finelicous baby..

Oya maria check this damsel profile, you wont regret..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 2:40am On Oct 21, 2013
Jovial for real now lol. Oya put it

(1) (2) (3) ... (2155) (2156) (2157) (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.