Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2172773 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2157) (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) (2162) (2163) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:59am On Oct 21, 2013
lekpalicious: ogbanje things. Better sleep with one eye open!!!
lmao, na kslib u suppose tell no be me grin, NA IM KNW WHO IM DEY TALK TO FOR MIDDLE OF NIGHT
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 3:00am On Oct 21, 2013
miguella20: Hehehehe.....datz nt ur business please.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 3:01am On Oct 21, 2013

If u like don't quote me, I will quote you...dey der. So you came here to get free viewing. Lie lie. That's the last picture u will see this night except you post sha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 3:01am On Oct 21, 2013
Dannyxy: lmao, na kslib u suppose tell no be me grin, NA IM KNW WHO IM DEY TALK TO FOR MIDDLE OF NIGHT
lmao dnt be silly. Damilola is not even from Naija so it may not be so late where she is. Anyways I really need to go now or I"ll be screwed. Night inlaw
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:02am On Oct 21, 2013
damilola_luv: Lol you are funny. Dnt be scared i do not bite tongue
how would i knw that? undecided , beauty+mid-nyt+strange...we all knw what that means tongue cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:03am On Oct 21, 2013
Miguella---- See as the name sweet like sugar..

I sure say you even fine pass the name sef..

Upload..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:04am On Oct 21, 2013
lekpalicious: lmao dnt be silly. Damilola is not even from Naija so it may not be so late where she is. Anyways I really need to go now or I"ll be screwed. Night inlaw
i knwgrin , let's jst say i'm being funny, gud nyt our wife

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:04am On Oct 21, 2013
Dannyxy: lmao, na kslib u suppose tell no be me grin, NA IM KNW WHO IM DEY TALK TO FOR MIDDLE OF NIGHT
I for don sleep ooo. I dey download large torrent files that's why..

I yam almost through sef.. Mad man
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:06am On Oct 21, 2013
only you??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 3:06am On Oct 21, 2013
Dannyxy: i knwgrin , let's jst say i'm being funny, gud nyt our wife

*raises one eyebrow* you might want to correct that

grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by damilolaluv(f): 3:06am On Oct 21, 2013
Since am scaring everyone here let me go sad cry angry

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:07am On Oct 21, 2013
Kslib:
I for don sleep ooo. I dey download large torrent files that's why..

I yam almost through sef.. Mad man
All izz well!
weldone, i dey go sleep
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:08am On Oct 21, 2013
damilola_luv: Since am scaring everyone here let me go sad cry angry

*draws her back * come back here my friend tongue ..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:10am On Oct 21, 2013
Reincarnated:

*raises one eyebrow* you might want to correct that

grin
ahn,ahn, close ur eye, no be our wife again?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:11am On Oct 21, 2013
damilola_luv: Since am scaring everyone here let me go sad cry angry

No forget to lock the back door, so that mosquito no go enter.. ##just kidding##

Girls can play mind games with boys head ehn!!! Oya come na.. Dont go, dont cry..

**looks left, look right***wraps hands around her waist, Pulls her closer,hugs her very very tiggghhhhttttttt!!!
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 3:12am On Oct 21, 2013
Dannyxy: *draws her back * come back here my friend tongue ..
Look at this one. Anyway Konji na bastard lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by damilolaluv(f): 3:13am On Oct 21, 2013
Kslib:
No forget to lock the back door, so that mosquito no go enter.. ##just kidding##

Girls can play mind games with boys head ehn!!! Oya come na.. Dont go, dont cry..

**looks left, look right***wraps hands around her waist, Pulls her closer,hugs her very very tiggghhhhttttttt!!!
All izz well!
*Looks left and right to see if wife is around* Coast is clear hugs back
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by damilolaluv(f): 3:13am On Oct 21, 2013
Dannyxy: *draws her back * come back here my friend tongue ..
smiley cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:15am On Oct 21, 2013
Dannyxy: weldone, i dey go sleep
Oya go sleep..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 3:15am On Oct 21, 2013
Where my boo boo go? Goodnight to all
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 3:17am On Oct 21, 2013
Dannyxy: ahn,ahn, close ur eye, no be our wife again?

Nah bruv. Correct that thing I'm very serious undecided

I dey joke ohh. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:17am On Oct 21, 2013
damilola_luv: *Looks left and right to see if wife is around* Coast is clear hugs back
Wife? Which wife? I be bachelor ooo..

**hugs her tighter than the first time****
***uses hands to pet her all over **
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 3:18am On Oct 21, 2013
lekpalicious: Where my boo boo go? Goodnight to all

I am right here. But i'm about to go tho. embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by damilolaluv(f): 3:22am On Oct 21, 2013
Kslib:
Wife? Which wife? I be bachelor ooo..

**hugs her tighter than the first time****
***uses hands to pet her all over **
All izz well!
Lol hope you are not petting where you should not angry Anyways will pop by more often. Goodnight friends cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 3:24am On Oct 21, 2013
Reincarnated:

I am right here. But i'm about to go tho. embarassed
mwah bye
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:26am On Oct 21, 2013
damilola_luv: Lol hope you are not petting where you should not angry Anyways will pop by more often. Goodnight friends cheesy
I only petted the soft parts that were sobbing... wink

Ok!! Night/ morning..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 3:26am On Oct 21, 2013
Nah so the tin dey hungry u? Some men sef.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 3:27am On Oct 21, 2013
lekpalicious: mwah bye

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss goodnight

Goodnight everybody

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 3:30am On Oct 21, 2013
lekpalicious: Nah so the tin dey hungry u? Some men sef.

Lool lool lool. Kslib I think this is for you

ok for real now bye all
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:32am On Oct 21, 2013
Reincarnated:

Lool lool lool. Kslib I think this is for you

ok for real now bye all
lol. I know, I also saw that.

I don too suffer sha.. cry cry
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by damilolaluv(f): 3:32am On Oct 21, 2013
Bye guys
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by damilolaluv(f): 3:33am On Oct 21, 2013
Kslib:
lol. I know, I also saw that.

I don too suffer sha.. cry cry
All izz well!
Lwkmd, lol dnt worry i know you were just playing wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (2157) (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) (2162) (2163) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.