Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:07 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180852 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2184) (2185) (2186) (2187) (2188) (2189) (2190) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 8:06am On Oct 31, 2013
Sweetheart. I have not abandoned you. Its a long story but am finally free so will have more time for you. I missed you a lot. Chat later okay
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 31, 2013
Kslib:
Lol. Dey there! You wan impress your wife?

Write wetin? I no get sexcapade to write, even if I get, na purely fiction.. Abeg no spoil me ooo! You no know say i still be virgin? sad

Madam ko, mad man ni!

grin grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 31, 2013
njokusboy:

Lolzz, abeg write ur own sharp sharp, dat ur excapade with dat woman wey dey sell beans and bread for ur area... The thing go make sense scatter... I go applaud you walai..

*Falls inside ewa goin*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 31, 2013
Kslib:
Lmao @ bolded!! Dey dere make pant dey wear you..

No be bad thing nah.. wink

grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 31, 2013
spade: So it started when I was trying to catch up on this very thread o.

Reading the past 50 or so pages I missed when my subscription ran out that last time, while on the side, putting some finishing touches on my 'Chase em down' tactics grin

But na one particular post make my blood hot eeeehhhh! angry

When asked by Reincarnated, she tried to downplay things, and said she was just my admirer.

JUST?

Just an ADMIRER? angry

Wait... On TOP of that, she mentioned Sholay2011?

Hold on oh. Cherekwa just a minute...
My future wife tried to put me in the "Admire-ree" Zone?

ADMIRE-REE ZONE?

AD-MAYA-REE... [size=16pt]ZONE!!![/size]

Na im I ask ooooh. My people

Spade + StateOfMind OR Sholay2011 + StateOfMind, which one reeks of "Mellishism"?

If you join Spade and StateOfMind, the result no be SpadeOfMind? A match made in Heaven?

Now compare am with joining Sholay2011 and StateOfMind. Wetin you go produce no be "StateOf2011"? Imagine o! We dey for 2013, dem still dey discuss the state of things in 2011! Abeg, my people, no be jonsing be dat?

Now I don conclude wetin my heart dey tell me to do since -- As soon as I regain my health, I'm handing my laptop over to a shoe-shiner in my street, and trekking with a bottle of palmwine, from Calabar to Gombe, Ibadan, Abeokuta, or wherever she's hiding, and I go carry am, kicking and screaming, to my house. Na by-force wedding things. I mean it.

LMAO. SOM, your own don be. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 31, 2013
StateOfMind:
Jekyll..sup, how's ella? Hope you taking good care of her?cheesy

I dey as you take leave me o. Ella is pretty cool and I'm taking good care of her. Lol smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 31, 2013
Reincarnated:

Lol lol, d person that liked your post must also have a diary. Abeg no vex but it was just a question. Why do guys have diaries grin

Sharap one more time, you Reincarnated Maria; hope you're not indirectly referring to Baba Kslib. grin cheesy

Some guys love writing. That's the answer. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 31, 2013
Hello people grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:22am On Oct 31, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Sharap one more time, you Reincarnated Maria; hope you're not indirectly referring to Baba Kslib. grin cheesy

lol. You dey mind that heart broken guy!! I know say na me grin grin he dey refer to..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 31, 2013
Kslib:
lol. You dey mind that heart broken guy!! I know say na me grin grin he dey refer to..

Hahaha @highlighted. You're wuuuccCkkkeeeedddd. cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:09am On Oct 31, 2013
*spits on maria, jekyll, toyin, spade, njokus, clears all the cattharhh in his throats and pours all kslib* see this bad bois make una no spoil me, na only me holy pass, i no dey follow women, i no dey go sexuality section, pluss i be virgin.. Ladies am i nt wonderful?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:12am On Oct 31, 2013
Dannyxy: *spits on maria, jekyll, toyin, njokus, clears all the cattharhh in his throats and pours all kslib* see this bad bois make una no spoil, na only me holy pass, i no dey follow women, i no dey go sexuality section, pluss i be virgin..
Ewww!! My Gawd!! Your papa! grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:13am On Oct 31, 2013
shezy: pls where is ella?i miss her.hope malaria is not dealn with u too ooo.me self just dey recover.pls is ella's full name emanuella?
Lol I'm fine dear..how's u?
Melaria ke?nah..I don stop my "stalking" work.
And no,Ella's full name isn't Emanuella.smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:16am On Oct 31, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Hahaha @highlighted. You're wuuuccCkkkeeeedddd. cheesy
Na true na!! I pity am sha.. I know say he fit dey lecture by now or dey busy dey sleep-cry for bed.

I know say if he log in later, he go begin disturb person with "Hey!! My wife is back"..
"Hey! Honey you made me worried".
"Sweetheart, I was scared you left".
"Oh, sweety! You almost broke my heart".
"Darling! You should have atleast said something".
"Sweety, glad you are back".
"You know what? Lets just get married"

Maria, make I see how you wan take handle this latest development first. AQbeg no fall my hand ooo!!! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:39am On Oct 31, 2013
Kslib:
Na true na!! I pity am sha.. I know say he fit dey lecture by now or dey busy dey sleep-cry for bed.

I know say if he log in later, he go begin disturb person with "Hey!! My wife is back"..

Maria, make I see how you wan take handle this latest development first. AQbeg no fall my hand ooo!!! grin

lmao, e never reach like that, maria wey dey drag woman with me 4 one thread like that
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:48am On Oct 31, 2013
Dannyxy: lmao, e never reach like that, maria wey dey drag woman with me 4 one thread like that
lol. I know! I just dey tease am..

Drag girl with you? Which girl be dat?

Oya spill spill. **Amebo mode activated**
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:52am On Oct 31, 2013
Kslib:
lol. I know! I just dey tease am..

Drag girl with you? Which girl be dat?

Oya spill spill. **Amebo mode activated**

oh boi, na one omosexy like dat wey wan disvirgin me.. Cme romance section, u go see the thread wey i open titled "i can never let my wife pay the bills"... blah blah blah, u go laff tire
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:55am On Oct 31, 2013
Dannyxy: oh boi, na one omosexy like dat wey wan disvirgin me.. Cme romance section, u go see the thread wey i open titled "i can never let my wife pay the bills"... blah blah blah, u go laff tire
Hmmn!! Ok, make I go see.. I kuku dey bored today..

See ehn, If I no laugh ehn, I go first derail that thread before I wound you. sad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jumongpan(f): 3:19pm On Oct 31, 2013
Bassey ,Beverly and Bimp in Calabar for opening of #BEVERLY HEELS HOTEL CALABAR# tomorrow
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 3:33pm On Oct 31, 2013
jumong pan: Bassey ,Beverly and Bimp in Calabar for opening of #BEVERLY HEELS HOTEL CALABAR# tomorrow
Which kind if name is that oh? Lol. Naija!!! SMH.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 3:43pm On Oct 31, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jumongpan(f): 3:46pm On Oct 31, 2013
The 3B's in Calabar

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:53pm On Oct 31, 2013
lekpalicious: Sweetheart. I have not abandoned you. Its a long story but am finally free so will have more time for you. I missed you a lot. Chat later okay

undecided daz all? Don't sweetheart me angry i've been looking for you for days, its not fair. You for no show face na angry. I will need a better explanation during that chat we're gonna have later
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:55pm On Oct 31, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

LMAO! Reincarnated Maria. Na u talk am oh, I was not indirectly referring to anybody grin.

Oh I see.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:56pm On Oct 31, 2013
ToyinDipo:
Don't mind him, he is an actor.

Actor? grin Dude, I was going to stick it through I swear. angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:58pm On Oct 31, 2013
shezy: pls where is ella?i miss her.hope malaria is not dealn with u too ooo.me self just dey recover.pls is ella's full name emanuella?

I usually see her at the vampire diaries thread. I think its elladin or something like that

Its something unusual sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:59pm On Oct 31, 2013
dommfa: Hello people grin

Hi
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 5:00pm On Oct 31, 2013
Dannyxy: *spits on maria, jekyll, toyin, spade, njokus, clears all the cattharhh in his throats and pours all kslib* see this bad bois make una no spoil me, na only me holy pass, i no dey follow women, i no dey go sexuality section, pluss i be virgin.. Ladies am i nt wonderful?

Eeeeew. You dey mad? No try this thing again or I go piss inside your nostril. Pig

grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 5:04pm On Oct 31, 2013
Kslib:

angry mschew

Hey!! Everybody, Lekpalicious, my wife is BACK!!! Honey, you made me worried, I was scared you left cry. You almost broke my heart haba. You should have atleast said something na, however I'm glad you're back. Infact, let's just get married for real for real. I missed you too kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 5:06pm On Oct 31, 2013
Dannyxy: lmao, e never reach like that, maria wey dey drag woman with me 4 one thread like that

I've always known you actually wanted my wife. Why are u lying? I no dey drag woman with you angry I'm HAPPILY married
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 5:07pm On Oct 31, 2013
jumong pan: The 3B's in Calabar

Am I seeing well ? Is that my girlfriend Beverly ? Wow undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 5:44pm On Oct 31, 2013
Oga Kslib, Spade, Toyin, Njokusboy, Obra/GH, Caruj, Dre, Kwaku, Click, Gom, Jekyll etc etc. Wia these boys dey. Abeg make una show face. Person don use me play ping pong today. I need my lawyers angry I need to sue one stupiid girl and her partner in crime, Daniel. They've played me!!!

In some hrs time, cuz I still get lectures, I'm going to show them angry nobody messes with me

(1) (2) (3) ... (2184) (2185) (2186) (2187) (2188) (2189) (2190) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.