Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,762 members, 7,865,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:15 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184266 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2185) (2186) (2187) (2188) (2189) (2190) (2191) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 5:48pm On Oct 31, 2013
Reincarnated: Oga Kslib, Spade, Toyin, Njokusboy, Obra/GH, Caruj, Dre, Kwaku, Click, Gom, Jekyll etc etc. Wia these boys dey. Abeg make una show face. Person don use me play ping pong today. I need my lawyers angry I need to sue one stupiid girl and her partner in crime, Daniel. They've played me!!!

In some hrs time, cuz I still get lectures, I'm going to show them angry nobody messes with me
wetin i do now? Innocent me? Me? Girl? Odikwa risky
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 5:55pm On Oct 31, 2013
Dannyxy: wetin i do now? Innocent me? Me? Girl? Odikwa risky

Person never give u E-slap before? No quote me. Oniranu angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 31, 2013
Kslib:
Na true na!! I pity am sha.. I know say he fit dey lecture by now or dey busy dey sleep-cry for bed.

I know say if he log in later, he go begin disturb person with "Hey!! My wife is back"..
"Hey! Honey you made me worried".
"Sweetheart, I was scared you left".
"Oh, sweety! You almost broke my heart".
"Darling! You should have atleast said something".
"Sweety, glad you are back".
"You know what? Lets just get married"

Maria, make I see how you wan take handle this latest development first. AQbeg no fall my hand ooo!!! grin

Lmao
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 31, 2013
@Reincarnated LOL, i'm not yet a moderator tho, but i stupidly lost it to Adaobii and Airmark because of my arrogance and rough E-personality. . . Not that i've changed oo! But this boy is just being modified and more mature with words. kiss tongue

@ToyinDipo what's the meaning of this?? Like seriously i think it's kinda funny but i don't understand it:

"That strange moment when you want to
close a folder, and computer displays: do
you want to save before you exit dialogue." grin grin

#TeamGOM
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 31, 2013
Reincarnated:

LMAO! Reincarnated Maria. Na u talk am oh, I was not indirectly referring to anybody grin.

Oh I see.

Oh! You think say you fit fool us, ba? :-/

See kini?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 31, 2013
Reincarnated:

I usually see her at the vampire diaries thread. I think its elladin or something like that

Its something unusual sha.

Lwkmd. Elladin ko, Aladdin ni. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:12pm On Oct 31, 2013
Reincarnated:

angry mschew

Hey!! Everybody, Lekpalicious, my wife is BACK!!! Honey, you made me worried, I was scared you left cry. You almost broke my heart haba. You should have atleast said something na, however I'm glad you're back. Infact, let's just get married for real for real. I missed you too kiss
Easy babe! Your progesterone level is rising!! OOps, you aint preggy yet! I meant estrogen!! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jumongpan(f): 7:36pm On Oct 31, 2013
Reincarnated:

Am I seeing well ? Is that my girlfriend Beverly ? Wow undecided
Yes oh, that's Beverly Ada Osu

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jovialjov(f): 8:00pm On Oct 31, 2013
Reincarnated:

Hi

smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 31, 2013
@Jumong Pan Hi bae kiss

#TeamGOM
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jumongpan(f): 8:54pm On Oct 31, 2013
god_of_music: @Jumong Pan Hi bae kiss

#TeamGOM
Yes dear, long time,how have u bin?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 31, 2013
jumong pan:
Yes dear, long time,how have u bin?
Hi sweety, i've been busy and ignoring this thread but when i saw your pics while scrolling down my phone album i just had to come check on y'all! You so beautiful.

#TeamGOM
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:06pm On Oct 31, 2013
jumong pan: The 3B's in Calabar

Bev looks so beautiful here.

Hello royal..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:11pm On Oct 31, 2013
god_of_music: @Reincarnated LOL, i'm not yet a moderator tho, but i stupidly lost it to Adaobii and Airmark because of my arrogance and rough E-personality. . . Not that i've changed oo! But this boy is just being modified and more mature with words. kiss tongue

@ToyinDipo what's the meaning of this?? Like seriously i think it's kinda funny but i don't understand it:

"That strange moment when you want to
close a folder, and computer displays: do
you want to save before you exit dialogue." grin grin

#TeamGOM
I had already explained it here before, I think it's no longer a joke, since I have to explain it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 31, 2013
ToyinDipo:
I had already explained it here before, I think it's no longer a joke, since I have to explain it.
Wetin e mean

#TeamGOM
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jumongpan(f): 9:23pm On Oct 31, 2013
god_of_music: Hi sweety, i've been busy and ignoring this thread but when i saw your pics while scrolling down my phone album i just had to come check on y'all! You so beautiful.

#TeamGOM
Okay,I do check the thread daily to see if can read good tinz happening in the lives of the chasemate and check on the wonderful peeps I met on this thread and if am not on celebrity page am here reading the fun comments by Reincarnated once his online. I miss u guys a lot.
Hope u re good?Thanks for the compliment on my pics.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 31, 2013
jumong pan:
Okay,I do check the thread daily to see if can read good tinz happening in the lives of the chasemate and check on the wonderful peeps I met on this thread and if am not on celebrity page am here reading the fun comments by Reincarnated once his online. I miss u guys a lot.
I'm fine bae. . . Can i ask you for something??

#TeamGOM
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:44pm On Oct 31, 2013
god_of_music: @Reincarnated LOL, i'm not yet a moderator tho, but i stupidly lost it to Adaobii and Airmark because of my arrogance and rough E-personality. . . Not that i've changed oo! But this boy is just being modified and more mature with words. kiss tongue

#TeamGOM

Eyah. Pele. So that Adaobi chic is a mod undecided oops

I don tell you say make u no dey use that emoticon on me. How fa Josydky

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:45pm On Oct 31, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Oh! You think say you fit fool us, ba? :-/

See kini?

See wetin?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:47pm On Oct 31, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Lwkmd. Elladin ko, Aladdin ni. grin

Marcella abi ? Its something unusual. Please remind me
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:51pm On Oct 31, 2013
Kslib:
Easy babe! Your progesterone level is rising!! OOps, you aint preggy yet! I meant estrogen!! grin

Oops "Honeybunch" i'm sorry. grin How's Shezy smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:52pm On Oct 31, 2013
jovialjov:

smiley

You've got my attention. How are you?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:54pm On Oct 31, 2013
Reincarnated: Oga Kslib, Spade, Toyin, Njokusboy, Obra/GH, Caruj, Dre, Kwaku, Click, Gom, Jekyll etc etc. Wia these boys dey. Abeg make una show face. Person don use me play ping pong today. I need my lawyers angry I need to sue one stupiid girl and her partner in crime, Daniel. They've played me!!!

In some hrs time, cuz I still get lectures, I'm going to show them angry nobody messes with me
how u dey?
Man 2day was sometin else
got tired very soon
was watching the match btw Granada and Athetico Mardrid
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 9:54pm On Oct 31, 2013
Reincarnated:

The baby is coming 3rd week of November

U don turn prophet ni? Lol
Abeg, make baby reach full term o.
N my mum shud land first I beg!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 9:55pm On Oct 31, 2013
StateOfMind: Hmn...see spade coming here to act like the victim.. shocked tongue..dude, you finished those people one by one. I followed that thread from the moment it started getting replies and I was shocketed at the way you singlehandedly buried all of them.cheesy

Its very Typical of nairalanders to bring in tribal sentiments and throw their reasoning faculties out of the window whenever an artiste or a political figure is being criticised, though sometimes some criticisms are also based on this same tribal nonsense.

And then, another popular but lame comeback is assuming your financial worth and comparing it with that of the person involved. But its nl, always be prepared for anything. cheesy

Agbgift, pele, get well soon dear..

Hi iyawo, se baby n kick? cheesy

Jekyll..sup, how's ella? Hope you taking good care of her?cheesy

I'm fine o!tnx!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:55pm On Oct 31, 2013
jumong pan:

embarassed Isn't this love embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:56pm On Oct 31, 2013
Reincarnated:

is she your new e-crush
i hear say your wiffy finally show up
am happy 4 you
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:56pm On Oct 31, 2013
god_of_music: I'm fine bae. . . Can i ask you for something??

#TeamGOM

Ask her, she'll see it and reply later grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jovialjov(f): 9:58pm On Oct 31, 2013
Reincarnated:

Lmao! I smiled because you were the only one that replied her greeting...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:59pm On Oct 31, 2013
dre11:
how u dey?
Man 2day was sometin else
got tired very soon
was watching the match btw Granada and Athetico Mardrid

Bro, no be only u oh. I was so busy today. Been up since 4am. Grateful my weekend starts today. Happy Halloween btw. Oh boy, I think i've had so much candy that can last a lifetime
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:00pm On Oct 31, 2013
IyawoTM:

grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:01pm On Oct 31, 2013
IyawoTM:

3rd week in November is not full term? Isn't that 9 months already? Just be prepared. I've seen it. Tell ur mom to come sharp sharp

(1) (2) (3) ... (2185) (2186) (2187) (2188) (2189) (2190) (2191) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.