Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:00 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180831 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2262) (2263) (2264) (2265) (2266) (2267) (2268) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:55pm On Nov 09, 2013
njokusboy: Where dat mad kslib I never hear ur yarns.. U dey craze ni

He network don put am for silent mood.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:55pm On Nov 09, 2013
carujmonella:

Lol. What's up withchu and this 'oga and madam' names you're giving me? .. I'm not old, still young,fresh and fly tongue

shocked LWKMD!! Caruj....is this how u set P?

Everybody, see Caruj trying to set it with it Ninny. grin grin Break that shell very well grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 09, 2013
dre11:
una don start again
u can't pull my legs
i talk to all the ladies here
and if they respond, i can't leave them hanging
they are such a special breed that you handle with care. gringrin

All these ones you write na 'grammar'.. We know every every and your heart's true desires tongue

We talk to all ladies but your 'affinity' for agbgift of recent sure surpasses 'mere talking to ladies' wink

Break her shell jor grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 9:55pm On Nov 09, 2013
Reincarnated:

Fiesty wink. Sweetie....I happen to love playing with fire. And I'm saying You, A moderator...has a thing for Me,...King Rein. If u deny it, then you're a liar kiss. You know u want to pm me, you're dying to pm me. wink Tell us. True or not false grin
undecided angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:55pm On Nov 09, 2013
carujmonella:

grin.. You don enter one chane

Watch her him say 'I know you have a thing for me wink'

LMAO grin
the guy don talk am
he no dey fall hand at all gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:56pm On Nov 09, 2013
carujmonella:

We just don't wanna see you let a good guy like dre go wink grin

Oh really? Tell me more.
You nor serious you hear.
Nor tell me say water dey shack you too o?
Abi na how many bottles you take?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:56pm On Nov 09, 2013
Maria's priorities
@MariaNepembe: #top10prioritiesinmylife at No.10 is my social life. Yes girls just wanna have fun.

@MariaNepembe: #top10prioritiesinmylife at No.9 my documentaries. Im obsessed with my documentaries. Its a different form of education.

@MariaNepembe: #top10prioritiesinmylife at No.8 fitness and health. Healthy body, healthy mind, healthy soul.

@MariaNepembe: #top10prioritiesinmylife at No.7 my skin. Scrub,tone and moisturise. Look in the mirror and see radience. Now smile.

@MariaNepembe: #top10prioritiesinmylife at No.6 my social responsibilities. CHARITY!!!! Give to those who dont have. I can never stress this enough.

@MariaNepembe: #top10prioritiesinmylife at No.5 my wardrobe. Yes.. I cant show up for an appearance looking like the neighbours gateman.

@MariaNepembe: #top10prioritiesinmylife at No.4 my jobS/career. Yes im doing pretty good. My grandpa be rocking raybans man. :-)

@MariaNepembe: #top10prioritiesinmylife at No.3 that Jacket.

@MariaNepembe: #top10prioritiesinmylife at No.2 .MY GRANDPA,mom,dad,brothers,sisters,nieces,cousins,Antonia,Dillish,Tjuna. I would die for them.

@MariaNepembe: #top10prioritiesinmylife at No.1 The almighy. My Alpha and Omega. My creator. Everything I have become was possible through him.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:57pm On Nov 09, 2013
lekpalicious: undecided angry angry
welcome
what happen
why you leave my guy hanging grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:57pm On Nov 09, 2013
carujmonella:

LMAO grin

Bro, don't dull. These girls.. when they say something, they mean another thing. That Lertee chic has been trying to get my attention since. She's in love with my lips

grin
grin
grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 9:58pm On Nov 09, 2013
carujmonella:

LMAO grin
He is just an entertainer... smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 09, 2013
Reincarnated:

Everybody, see Caruj trying to set it with it Ninny. grin grin Break that shell very well grin grin

Lwkmd.. Come this foolsih boy, don't start.. I'm just correcting something

BTW, your wife is viewing..

@lekpa, can you see your husband's 'extracurricular' activities with

-uj_sizzle
-royal pearl(yes, he flirted with her)
-ninnynanny
-ella.b
-agbgift etc grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:58pm On Nov 09, 2013
ninnyanny: left handed people rock! Lefty for life.lmao
I guess you are left handed then!! Thats cool!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:58pm On Nov 09, 2013
carujmonella:
grin.. Like we always do, if you wanna get her

-break her shell
-pierce her heart
-evade her mind
-conquer her consciousness
-and finally, shoot her a PM wink

gringringrin

LWKMD!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:00pm On Nov 09, 2013
carujmonella:

All these ones you write na 'grammar'.. We know every every and your heart's true desires tongue

We talk to all ladies but your 'affinity' for agbgift of recent sure surpasses 'mere talking to ladies' wink

Break her shell jor grin

Break which shell?
I will break your head.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:00pm On Nov 09, 2013
carujmonella:

Lol. What's up withchu and this 'oga and madam' names you're giving me? .. I'm not old, still young,fresh and fly tongue
lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 09, 2013
lekpalicious: undecided angry angry

BUSTED!!

Update on my former list of your husband's paroles

-SOM
-LERTEE grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:00pm On Nov 09, 2013
carujmonella:

So ella.b has a thing for you too?. Or is the other way round? wink

Be mindful of your answers, because J&H is lurking near by with a

CHAIN SAW grin

Ella b's own has been since. That's why she friendzoned Jekyll and Daniel that night. Its me she wants. Too bad, I already have a wife. I might soon be getting divorced tho, my wife has abandoned me
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 09, 2013
dre11:
the guy don talk am
he no dey fall hand at all gringrin

The guy na clown grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:00pm On Nov 09, 2013
carujmonella:

Break her shell jor grin
what can you say about @Ninny
i converse with her too
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 09, 2013
Agbgift:

Oh really? Tell me more.
You nor serious you hear.
Nor tell me say water dey shack you too o?
Abi na how many bottles you take?

Give him a chance already grin wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 09, 2013
Reincarnated:

Bro, don't dull. These girls.. when they say something, they mean another thing. That Lertee chic has been trying to get my attention since. She's in love with my lips

grin
grin
grin

Lol.. Why won't I dull when you don pack all the ladies leaving me with no one grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:02pm On Nov 09, 2013
Reincarnated:

lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 10:02pm On Nov 09, 2013
Agbgift:

If Eva water could shack you. I suggest you go see a doctor for check up. Lol
Doctor said it's perfectly fine. It makes me to be always one step ahead. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:03pm On Nov 09, 2013
Agbgift: @kslib, how far? How we dey?
cool!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:03pm On Nov 09, 2013
carujmonella:

BUSTED!!

Update on my former list of your husband's paroles

-SOM
-LERTEE grin
see guys as dey don download
why na
or
u too wan marry @Lekp gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 09, 2013
Agbgift:

Break which shell?
I will break your head.

Your heart is the shell wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 09, 2013
Reincarnated:

Ella b's own has been since. That's why she friendzoned Jekyll and Daniel that night. Its me she wants. Too bad, I already have a wife. I might soon be getting divorced tho, my wife has abandoned me

LMAO.. You need to see a shrink ASAP grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by UjSizzle(f): 10:04pm On Nov 09, 2013
Reincarnated:

Fiesty wink. Sweetie....I happen to love playing with fire. And I'm saying You, A moderator...has a thing for Me,...King Rein. If u deny it, then you're a liar kiss. You know u want to pm me, you're dying to pm me. wink Tell us. True or not false grin
lol you're a clown grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 09, 2013
dre11:
what can you say about @Ninny
i converse with her too

You can't say anything about ninny.. She loves kslib wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:06pm On Nov 09, 2013
carujmonella:

Give him a chance already grin wink

Stop taking beer. It makes you assume wrongly.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 09, 2013
dre11:
see guys as dey don download
why na
or
u too wan marry @Lekp gringrin

Marry lekpa?.. She's a 'thing' for mariarocks grin

Who has a 'THING' for me here? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:07pm On Nov 09, 2013
Kslib:
I guess you are left handed then!! Thats cool!!
yes oooo
A proud one @ that.lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (2262) (2263) (2264) (2265) (2266) (2267) (2268) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.