Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,740 members, 7,851,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:15 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180760 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2264) (2265) (2266) (2267) (2268) (2269) (2270) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:23pm On Nov 09, 2013
uj_sizzle:
lol you're a clown grin

[s]Sweetie, see, come let's talk in private....its not safe here[/s]

Sister Uju, but why have u not denied it yet? wink True or Not False, pick one please angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 09, 2013
carujmonella:

So ella.b has a thing for you too?. Or is the other way round? wink

Be mindful of your answers, because J&H is lurking near by with a

CHAIN SAW grin

Lwkmd. E never reach chain saw. I go donate am go lion cage for zoo. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 09, 2013
carujmonella:

I know.. Your chick's name grin

For him to think of such name for his 'fantasical' diary, shows he's defo gay grin

Kwakwakwakwa. Ochon...

Is that you? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 09, 2013
Tabh: Someone needs to wake maria aka reincarnated o. shocked

He'll never wake from his delusional slumber.. Once you have a 'f' beside your moniker, then you've a THING for him grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 09, 2013
Kslib:
Lol.. Which yarns be dat?

Ur general yarns noni...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 10:25pm On Nov 09, 2013
carujmonella:

Lekpa, see the way he's attacking me for saying the truth.. Smh
I do not like woman wrappers cry cry I want a divorce cry cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:26pm On Nov 09, 2013
carujmonella:

Marry lekpa?.. She's a 'thing' for mariarocks grin

Who has a 'THING' for me here? grin

You sef know na wink

Who has a thing for you here? Hmmmm let's see... Toyin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 09, 2013
carujmonella:

Reinc gon' cut you with a chain saw grin

You no know the exact babe naa. He has many, so na 1 I kiss. wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 09, 2013

cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 09, 2013
lekpalicious: I do not like woman wrappers cry cry I want a divorce cry cry

grin grin
Jekyll & Hyde:

Kwakwakwakwa. Ochon...

Is that you? grin

angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 09, 2013
carujmonella:

He'll never wake from his delusional slumber.. Once you have a 'f' beside your moniker, then you've a THING for him grin
Lol,he's such a clown...
How you dey? smiley it's been a while
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 09, 2013
Meen , na sleep tins oh... My brain network no dey connect walai..

Unu gud nyt....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 10:28pm On Nov 09, 2013
Reinc, you won't want your wife crying on Caruj's shoulder. cheesy Seriously, I thought it was an open relationship Lekpa.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:28pm On Nov 09, 2013
lertee:
I can imagine how you are feeling now....fly right?
Clap clap grin

Yes baby kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:29pm On Nov 09, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

I love fashion, too.

I go post something soon. Lol

Ok, I dey wait
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:29pm On Nov 09, 2013
See now you have succeded in chasing @Agbgift away with all this Millishant fantacy. cool
Abeg
Agbgift no mind them
they are all Millishant grin
we will deliver them one by one with prayer and medicine grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 09, 2013

His case is a lost cause if not, I'd have told you to pardon him

But as GOOD friend, give me just one more chance.. The probability he'll flirt is HIGH but just give him that benefit of doubt... If he bleeps up, divorce his àss angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:29pm On Nov 09, 2013
dre11:
so she likes Dillish pass her career
hum!
Make i no talk
I don't blive that shit too
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:30pm On Nov 09, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Hian! Y u add my name join, mbok? Are you well @ all?

You're the mbok... How can u not have realized Ella B has a thing for me undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 09, 2013
Reincarnated:

You sef know na wink

Who has a thing for you here? Hmmmm let's see... Toyin grin grin

Toyin? shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 09, 2013
Tabh:
Lol,he's such a clown...
How you dey? smiley it's been a while

Yes o.. It's been a while.. Have been here all through.. You went AWOL on us, why?

Chasing your 'wooer', ish... wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:32pm On Nov 09, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Lwkmd. Joker.

Meanwhile,

Ella says hi from our bed. tongue

Is that so? That was fast cuz she just left my house. There must have been no traffic then
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 09, 2013
Reincarnated:

Yes baby kiss

Lekpa, divorce this nigga.. He can't stop flirting even with mods angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:33pm On Nov 09, 2013
no no no
pls don't do that
first carry out your investigation before u do anything
and if proven guilty; then u can do what ever u like grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 09, 2013
dre11: See now you have succeded in chasing @Agbgift away with all this Millishant fantacy. cool
Abeg
Agbgift no mind them
they are all Millishant grin
we will deliver them one by one with prayer and medicine grin

Just be bold and declare your love for her grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:34pm On Nov 09, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Looooooool. Kikikikiki. *laf don make me kiss Reinc babe o* grin

Say what? undecided Say it again if u no wan die. Just say it. Try it!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 09, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

You no know the exact babe naa. He has many, so na 1 I kiss. wink

So you're looking 'elsewhere' already?. No wonder ella freindzoned you for maria grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 09, 2013
Reincarnated:

You're the mbok... How can u not have realized Ella B has a thing for me undecided

LWKMD.. This dude is something else grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:36pm On Nov 09, 2013
njokusboy:

Ur general yarns noni...

oh that? You should have reminded me before now nah!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:37pm On Nov 09, 2013

Sweetie, I'm wide awake.

carujmonella:

Lekpa, see the way he's attacking me for saying the truth.. Smh

Ahn ahn, Jekyll, abeg wia dat ur nose dey? I'm smelling something that is not right here
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 09, 2013
carujmonella:

Yes o.. It's been a while.. Have been here all through.. You went AWOL on us, why?

Chasing your 'wooer', ish... wink
I have been around o,atleast I was here all through last night.
I have been a lil busy though but I have more time at nights.
I thought you are on break grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2264) (2265) (2266) (2267) (2268) (2269) (2270) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.