Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,277 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2512) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2173243 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2509) (2510) (2511) (2512) (2513) (2514) (2515) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:21pm On Dec 05, 2013
njokusboy: Breaking news, "nelson mandela has passed on", God rest his soul..

just seen the caption on CNN news now
Mandiba has gone home
a true hero has left
may his soul rest in perfect peace(Amen)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Durielsmomma23(f): 11:26pm On Dec 05, 2013
dre11:
sexy mama
how is the kid doing? And how was your day?

Hope peasant Reinc and Ochon have not harrased you with the thing they normally have for females on this thread grin grin
he is doing good n my day was great! how was ur day too? not @ all, remember we are all one big family on this thread. thankyou dre.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:26pm On Dec 05, 2013
ochon:

Yes o, the baby looks like me, his name is harel ochonTM cool

How are you though?

Hope you and your boo, peasant reinc are doing great, romantically? wink
gudu boy (bimp voice)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:28pm On Dec 05, 2013
Wow!! Congrats @iyawo---- the baby is super cute.. Very cute baby!!!

Agbgift, happy birthday in advance!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:30pm On Dec 05, 2013
Durielsmomma23: he is doing good n my day was great! how was ur day too? not @ all, remember we are all one big family on this thread. thankyou dre.
mine was ok
but the heat was somethings else
thanks 4 understanding those peasant
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 11:40pm On Dec 05, 2013
A life for a life huh? I won't be surprised if @IyawoTM's baby(destined for greatness) is Mandela Reincarnated.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:54pm On Dec 05, 2013
GH^KWAME:
A life for a life huh? I won't be surprised if @IyawoTM's baby(destined for greatness) is Mandela Reincarnated.
woa!
like these your assumptions
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:55am On Dec 06, 2013
ochon:

You no see king ochon greet? undecidedangry
Morning smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Itsflame: 1:19am On Dec 06, 2013
Congratz! IyawoTM the baby is cute. Hope to have twins next EPL grin grin
I love babies cool

Wish to have one soon but with who cry when I don't have a hubby yet.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by omanik(f): 1:40am On Dec 06, 2013
dre11: Hey guys
where is Omanik and her sisters
have not set my eyes on their Moniker 2day
Pls, let them know that someone here is missing them
grin and her sisters?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by omanik(f): 1:45am On Dec 06, 2013
Congrats 2 @iyawotm, ur baby is sooooo cute.
@agbgift happy birthday 2 u.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 7:02am On Dec 06, 2013
Happy birthday to my Sweetheart Agbgift,
many happy returns of the day
may God bless you and your endevours

hope you will come early enough after your time out with the ladies
just thought of having a dinner with the two of us and no company.
Just let me go now and prepare grounds for that special dinner,
just want to see you smile
woa!
gringringringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 7:11am On Dec 06, 2013
omanik:
grin and her sisters?
*just don't want those guys to have a feeling that i miss/love to see you online at that time* grin
#hugs darling#

but anyway i asked after you
so you were around in the midnight when i was at dreamland
hum!
Good morning
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 7:13am On Dec 06, 2013
omanik: Congrats 2 @iyawotm, ur baby is sooooo cute.
@agbgift happy birthday 2 u.
you can say that again wink
i love cuttie babies
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jovialjov(f): 7:21am On Dec 06, 2013
ochon:

Yes o, the baby looks like me, his name is harel ochonTM cool

How are you though?

Hope you and your boo, peasant reinc are doing great, romantically? wink

Looks like you? Mmmh *sniffing**lips sealed*

Am fine oh,did loads of work yesterday...thank God am still fit grin

I heard boo is the short form of oloriburuku,can't remember having one tongue.
He should be fine though smiley,how's you kwanu?

Morning,sweeties cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jovialjov(f): 7:26am On Dec 06, 2013
It is officially!!
Happy birthday,agbgift...have mad fun hun cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 8:03am On Dec 06, 2013
Thank you everyone. The day finally came, n u all were still here. Tnx c'est moi for being the ark angel , the bearer of good news! grin .
He was born on the 4th of Dec, around 10am.
His full names are Harel Divine Martins. I named him before I even knew all of you, so Pele Ocho, n Njokus. tongue
It wasn't easy o, everyone out there respect and love your mother, wife, and women all over the world. Especially those that have more than one. It was sha worth it, as you all can see

Thanks for your concern, love, prayers, and support. You guys are the ish!
Love y'all!
Iyawo
Aka
Tampico Forever tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 8:08am On Dec 06, 2013
Most especially
Happy Birthday Abgift! kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:10am On Dec 06, 2013
Agbgift------ happy birthday sis. I wish you the best and everything good/excellent that life has to offer as you clock yet another year in this place called earth..

Have fun!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 8:13am On Dec 06, 2013
Happy birthday agbgift,i wish you a very fulfilling,longer life and prosperity. Do have fun babe. kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 8:15am On Dec 06, 2013
IyawoTM: Thank you everyone. The day finally came, n u all were still here. Tnx c'est moi for being the ark angel , the bearer of good news! grin .
His full names are Harel Divine Martins. I named him before I even knew all of you, so Pele Ocho, n Njokus. tongue
It wasn't easy o, everyone out there respect and love your mother, wife, and women all over the world. Especially those that have more than one. It was sha worth it, as you all can see

Love y'all!
Iyawo
Aka
Tampico Forever tongue
Pele iyawotm,so you mean it is not easy eeya,i actually thought you slept and woke up to meet baby harel beside you wink. Lol
Congrats again,olorun awo,olorun adasi
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 8:23am On Dec 06, 2013
Happy birthday Agbgift.God's blessings,love,protection now and forever more.amen.Do have truckloads of fun.xx
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 8:41am On Dec 06, 2013
IyawoTM: Thank you everyone. The day finally came, n u all were still here. Tnx c'est moi for being the ark angel , the bearer of good news! grin .

Love y'all!
Iyawo
Aka
Tampico Forever tongue
You're welcome ma'am.I know it wasn't easy (never been there) but you have your bundle of joy to look at now,Harel.Take care......
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:41am On Dec 06, 2013

Love y'all!
Iyawo
Aka
Tampico Forever tongue
@bolded---- tongue ..

Lol.. Just kidding.. The baby was really worth it. @babykslib grin is so so cute..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:45am On Dec 06, 2013
Happy birthday agbgift, wullnp, where is our cake?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:46am On Dec 06, 2013

Love y'all!
Iyawo
Aka
Tampico Forever tongue
oluwa is involve cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 06, 2013
Happy birthday gifty baby, I'd have written you a birthday poem but for my ill health.... WULLNP
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 8:47am On Dec 06, 2013
jovialjov:

Looks like you? Mmmh *sniffing**lips sealed*

Am fine oh,did loads of work yesterday...thank God am still fit grin

I heard boo is the short form of oloriburuku,can't remember having one tongue.
He should be fine though smiley,how's you kwanu?

Morning,sweeties cheesy

Lol. See the way you dissed your future le boo, peasant reinc grin

I'm cold, freaking cold. Hope your night was good?

@iyawo, don't worry, God will give you the strength and wisdom to train baby harel. And oh, OCHON means DIVINE grin so you see, that baby will be great and kingly like me winktongue

Good morning brothers and sisters
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 06, 2013

Love y'all!
Iyawo
Aka
Tampico Forever tongue

My mum always tells me dat anytym I make her sad, about how difficult it was.I have learnt to respect dat fact... it aint easy, but it was worth it... Every single minute, cute baby you have there.. Stay strong... God bless you
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 8:52am On Dec 06, 2013
Happy birthday Mrs. Dre

As a birthday present, you have to upload two pics for us. grin

One in a nice looking outfit
The other in your bikini shockedshocked grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9icegee: 9:55am On Dec 06, 2013
hi guys... check this thread out and be free to leave ur comments https://www.nairaland.com/1542599/before-die-want-wot-wud
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Mzdemmie(f): 10:08am On Dec 06, 2013
Happy birthday agbgift!..Godz blessing in all+his presence alwz be wv you..MHR

(1) (2) (3) ... (2509) (2510) (2511) (2512) (2513) (2514) (2515) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.