Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Before I Die, I Want To...(wot Wud U Like To Do B4 U Die??) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Before I Die, I Want To...(wot Wud U Like To Do B4 U Die??) (2471 Views)

IF NAIRALAND Was Down For 48HRS-What Wud U Do/How Wud U Feel(Members,Mods etc) / Why Do U (wud U) Ride A Motorcycle (power Bike) / If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before I Die, I Want To...(wot Wud U Like To Do B4 U Die??) by 9icegee: 2:25pm On Dec 04, 2013
HI FOLKS. AM NOT SO SURE THERE is a thread like this here on nairaland but correct me if am wrong, as am new here...just following the trend thts making wave in the world for some few years now lol its really funny, ppl stating wot they will like to do before they die. u can check this link for an example http://news.yahoo.com/public-art-project-elicits-profound-profane-070335649.html ...maybe the topic has been here befor, il like to knw, mayb its on facebook as said from tht link, i wudnt knw, as am not on facebook...but lets also have it here on NL...so, lets also have it here on NL...wot wud u like to do before u die...?? it can be from de most serious thing to anything tht can be hilarious and we'l still laugh it off smiley
Re: Before I Die, I Want To...(wot Wud U Like To Do B4 U Die??) by cumpaddre(m): 2:32pm On Dec 04, 2013
I want to know when I'll die b4 I die.
Re: Before I Die, I Want To...(wot Wud U Like To Do B4 U Die??) by 9icegee: 2:33pm On Dec 04, 2013
lol very funny man cheesy. i never thought of tht one
cumpaddre: I want to know when I'll die b4 I die.
Re: Before I Die, I Want To...(wot Wud U Like To Do B4 U Die??) by henryvirus(m): 4:16pm On Dec 04, 2013
Kiss Bimbo Akintola, Katie Perry, Beyonce, Halle berry, Gabrielle Union(wish our relatnshp culd b more intimate...but na dream), nd d lady hu acted as Bonnie in vampire diaries. I want 2 play a one on one match wiv Lebron James, Kobe Bryant, Allen, nd Chris Paul. I wuld also luv 2 race Usain Bolt, we are of same height so beating him shldnt b dat difficult(lol). I wuld also luv to own a pimped Davidson Harley chopper bike(i drool 4 it). I would also luv to have all d hardcore rock songs cds(i luv rock musiq!). Finally i want to face Eminem in a rap battle(yeah i mean it!) my friends say i rap lyk him.
Re: Before I Die, I Want To...(wot Wud U Like To Do B4 U Die??) by 9icegee: 4:19pm On Dec 04, 2013
lmao!!! grin isnt ur own "wants" just too much?? lol all these before u die?? man am impressed! good one tho bro!...meanwhile i love d eminem part, lol iv been listening to his rhymes since i ws young
henryvirus: Kiss Bimbo Akintola, Katie Perry, Beyonce, Halle berry, Gabrielle Union(wish our relatnshp culd b more intimate...but na dream), nd d lady hu acted as Bonnie in vampire diaries. I want 2 play a one on one match wiv Lebron James, Kobe Bryant, Allen, nd Chris Paul. I wuld also luv 2 race Usain Bolt, we are of same height so beating him shldnt b dat difficult(lol). I wuld also luv to own a pimped Davidson Harley chopper bike(i drool 4 it). I would also luv to have all d hardcore rock songs cds(i luv rock musiq!). Finally i want to face Eminem in a rap battle(yeah i mean it!) my friends say i rap lyk him.
Re: Before I Die, I Want To...(wot Wud U Like To Do B4 U Die??) by 9icegee: 4:22pm On Dec 04, 2013
*how i wish d mods sees this and takes it to front page so tht all can really have an opportunity to comment on it*
Re: Before I Die, I Want To...(wot Wud U Like To Do B4 U Die??) by Andykuul: 4:40pm On Dec 04, 2013
I want to c my great grand children b4 i die.
Re: Before I Die, I Want To...(wot Wud U Like To Do B4 U Die??) by henryvirus(m): 4:43pm On Dec 04, 2013
Lol..tanx man. I love Eminem 2, his style z da bomb....he raps wiv emotion....n hen u listen to it, u feel d angst, and passion which makes u feel almost exactly d way he felt while he rapped. Lest i forget i would also luv to av a drum battle wiv d drummers of d following band: skillet, demonhunter, manafest and destine.
Mods abeg frontpage o
Re: Before I Die, I Want To...(wot Wud U Like To Do B4 U Die??) by 9icegee: 4:53pm On Dec 04, 2013
wow! nice one buddy! i wish u do!
Andykuul: I want to c my great grand children b4 i die.
recommend de thread to ur friends. Let dem also come give their shots lol
Re: Before I Die, I Want To...(wot Wud U Like To Do B4 U Die??) by 9icegee: 8:19pm On Dec 04, 2013
henryvirus: Lol..tanx man. I love Eminem 2, his style z da bomb....he raps wiv emotion....n hen u listen to it, u feel d angst, and passion which makes u feel almost exactly d way he felt while he rapped. Lest i forget i would also luv to av a drum battle wiv d drummers of d following band: skillet, demonhunter, manafest and destine.
Mods abeg frontpage o
ha ha ha ha looks like u're well into music...cool...recommend de link to your friends too. Mayb with tht the thread can become popular den maybe de traffic wil catch mods attention and den mayb de thread can mke front page and more will have opportunity to say somethin, cos am sure this wil make quite and interesting thread
Re: Before I Die, I Want To...(wot Wud U Like To Do B4 U Die??) by Ruq: 10:33am On Dec 06, 2013
henryvirus: Lol..tanx man. I love Eminem 2, his style z da bomb....he raps wiv emotion....n hen u listen to it, u feel d angst, and passion which makes u feel almost exactly d way he felt while he rapped. Lest i forget i would also luv to av a drum battle wiv d drummers of d following band: skillet, demonhunter, manafest and destine.
Mods abeg frontpage o

Nigga, days some metal shiii you gat there, ain't nuthin wrong with that but you really want to feel drums IMO take 30STM, linkin Park, Proach,Ffdp, Staind, My chemical Romance that's some Nu-metal but sometimes they do random P's but with what you stated am sure you'll like Dead that fucker is the deadest human I know off.

1 Like

Re: Before I Die, I Want To...(wot Wud U Like To Do B4 U Die??) by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 06, 2013
Before I die, I'd like to be there for my loved ones, reduce poverty the way I can, fall deeply in love with a lady who feels same way, build a beautiful family, sky-dive from several feet above sea level, be a pro-biker, mountain climb, snow skate, learn how to dance, be a goalie for a popular team, write best sellers, have nothing less than 3 successful companies. Ah! I wanna be a billionaire, too. grin

Damn!
Re: Before I Die, I Want To...(wot Wud U Like To Do B4 U Die??) by 9icegee: 11:13am On Dec 06, 2013
y didnt u rather concentrate on the topic of the thread? thanks
Ruq:

Nigga, days some metal shiii you gat there, ain't nuthin wrong with that but you really want to feel drums IMO take 30STM, linkin Park, Proach,Ffdp, Staind, My chemical Romance that's some Nu-metal but sometimes they do random P's but with what you stated am sure you'll like Dead that fucker is the deadest human I know off.

1 Like

Re: Before I Die, I Want To...(wot Wud U Like To Do B4 U Die??) by 9icegee: 11:17am On Dec 06, 2013
wow u seem to be de adventurous type...wishing u well in ur love search endevours. but i hope its not on nairaland o, cos ul b wasting ur time lol
Jekyll & Hyde:
Before I die, I'd like to be there for my loved ones, reduce poverty the way I can, fall deeply in love with a lady who feels same way, build a beautiful family, sky-dive from several feet above sea level, be a pro-biker, mountain climb, snow skate, learn how to dance, be a goalie for a popular team, write best sellers, have nothing less than 3 successful companies. Ah! I wanna be a billionaire, too. grin

Damn!
Re: Before I Die, I Want To...(wot Wud U Like To Do B4 U Die??) by Ruq: 11:28am On Dec 06, 2013
9icegee: y didnt u rather concentrate on the topic of the thread? thanks

Nigga from the look of shiis I sprinkled water on the thread by commentin, I understand that you're new here, so stop being obsessed about gathering comments or your topic reachin front page cuz it seems that's your only concern. so you don't end up depressed.

If I knew when I iz going to die it woulda been great.

2 Likes

Re: Before I Die, I Want To...(wot Wud U Like To Do B4 U Die??) by isalegan2: 12:25pm On Dec 06, 2013
9icegee: *how i wish d mods sees this and takes it to front page so tht all can really have an opportunity to comment on it*

Hark thee, threadstarter geek cheesy
I bring forth good luck to thee
Thine stringy thread shall Homepage see.

As for moi
I'd like to live before I die wink
As the good lord has willed it from high.

Edited: changed wished to willed, cos He's God, ya know.

1 Like

Re: Before I Die, I Want To...(wot Wud U Like To Do B4 U Die??) by 9icegee: 12:27pm On Dec 06, 2013
Ruq:

Nigga from the look of shiis I sprinkled water on the thread by commentin, I understand that you're new here, so stop being obsessed about gathering comments or your topic reachin front page cuz it seems that's your only concern. so you don't end up depressed.

If I knew when I iz going to die it woulda been great.
@bolded: u're so wrong
thanks for stopping by anyway.

1 Like

Re: Before I Die, I Want To...(wot Wud U Like To Do B4 U Die??) by 9icegee: 12:31pm On Dec 06, 2013
lol u're both funny and good at poems...mayb u try it out as a course lol jst a recommendation anyway
isale_gan2:

Hark thee, threadstarter geek cheesy
I bring forth good luck to thee
Thine stringy thread shall Homepage see.

As for moi
I'd like to live before I die wink
As the good lord has wished it from high.

Re: Before I Die, I Want To...(wot Wud U Like To Do B4 U Die??) by 9icegee: 12:38pm On Dec 06, 2013
well i guess i have to state this jst for the record,especially now tht some saw wot i wrote earlier and erroneously conclude am being obsessed about making front page or worrying about ppl commenting on this thread...my comments about front page earlier ws jst so tht more can av opportunity to c this since am sure its a trend ppl will like to say something on, judging from other trends like d site i left in my 1st comment. nothing mo dan dt. its nt my prob one bit at all if it makes front page or nt, or weda ppl comment on it or nt, tho in as much as il like ppl to comment on it, bt nt one bit my prob if they dnt, as my life doesnt evolve round NL...hope this clear d air now for future posters
Re: Before I Die, I Want To...(wot Wud U Like To Do B4 U Die??) by dre11(m): 2:34pm On Dec 06, 2013
Be4 i die
i want to fulfill destiny, leave a footprint of my name for good on everyone lips and heart.
and pls God let me know that day so i will prepare myself for that glorious day and tell me that am one of those that his name is written in the book of life.

Thats all
Re: Before I Die, I Want To...(wot Wud U Like To Do B4 U Die??) by isalegan2: 3:30pm On Dec 06, 2013
9icegee: lol u're both funny and good at poems...mayb u try it out as a course lol jst a recommendation anyway

lol. It's a cool thread. I've put it in my signature. Just ignore the angry guy. smiley
Re: Before I Die, I Want To...(wot Wud U Like To Do B4 U Die??) by 9icegee: 3:56pm On Dec 06, 2013
dre11: Be4 i die
i want to fulfill destiny, leave a footprint of my name for good on everyone lips and heart.
and pls God let me know that day so i will prepare myself for that glorious day and tell me that am one of those that his name is written in the book of life.

Thats all
oh goodness me man! Urs really touchd me! Didnt know a guy can sound this touching! At first i tot its a lady commenting until i looked up at de 'm' by ur nick. Ppl like u r de very essence of this thread! Nice one buddy. Let others know someting like this exist
Re: Before I Die, I Want To...(wot Wud U Like To Do B4 U Die??) by 9icegee: 4:58pm On Dec 06, 2013
isale_gan2:

lol. It's a cool thread. I've put it in my signature. Just ignore the angry guy. smiley
lol thanks buddy. I know how to handle ppl like him so its nt unusual 2me. Thanks once more for putting it in ur signature. Invite others to come have a feel
Re: Before I Die, I Want To...(wot Wud U Like To Do B4 U Die??) by Ruq: 5:12pm On Dec 06, 2013
9icegee: lol thanks buddy. I know how to handle ppl like him so its nt unusual 2me. Thanks once more for putting it in ur signature. Invite others to come have a feel
isale_gan2: lol. It's a cool thread. I've put it in my signature. Just ignore the angry guy. smiley

Re: Before I Die, I Want To...(wot Wud U Like To Do B4 U Die??) by isalegan2: 5:38pm On Dec 06, 2013
Ruq: -

grin grin grin grin God give you strength? cheesy OK, I reread your posts; I get your drift. Eminem koo, M&Ms nii. angry grin

Back on topic: Hmmm, what all I wanna do before I croak. . . wink
Re: Before I Die, I Want To...(wot Wud U Like To Do B4 U Die??) by chrisviral(m): 8:04pm On Dec 06, 2013
Before I die....
I want to bring to nigerian soil the first applied science nobel price...
I want to own about three foundations, one for youth empowerment, the other for secondary school children education and the last for mother less babies and deformed kids...
I want to change several life, I wanna write my name in the sands of time as someone that lived his life helping others...
I wanna play an active part in Africa's development and its futurre.. Lol I wanna do a lot of things...
I would also want to make my ways right for God...

Ehe at 50, I want to run for a seat of power in government, leave my campaign promise for now till later...

And least I forget I want to marry my high school crush... NONYE, even though she no send me now...

I won't rest untill I'm on forbes magazine
Re: Before I Die, I Want To...(wot Wud U Like To Do B4 U Die??) by Emmyk(m): 8:18pm On Dec 06, 2013
#Justpassingby

dunnowhymyspacebarisnotworkingtonight! smiley
Re: Before I Die, I Want To...(wot Wud U Like To Do B4 U Die??) by elfico(m): 8:25pm On Dec 06, 2013
Top three things to do before I die:
1. Dont die.
2. Dont die.
3. Dont die.
Re: Before I Die, I Want To...(wot Wud U Like To Do B4 U Die??) by 9icegee: 4:18am On Dec 07, 2013
chris viral: Before I die....
I want to bring to nigerian soil the first applied science nobel price...
I want to own about three foundations, one for youth empowerment, the other for secondary school children education and the last for mother less babies and deformed kids...
I want to change several life, I wanna write my name in the sands of time as someone that lived his life helping others...
I wanna play an active part in Africa's development and its futurre.. Lol I wanna do a lot of things...
I would also want to make my ways right for God...

Ehe at 50, I want to run for a seat of power in government, leave my campaign promise for now till later...

And least I forget I want to marry my high school crush... NONYE, even though she no send me now...

I won't rest untill I'm on forbes magazine
wow wow wow if u r serious on these things u'v mentioned, especially de 1st ones, u must be a very good person den. I admire u! Go 4 it! But on being on forbe mag and marrying nonye, u really got me laughing loud smiley does she know about this?
Re: Before I Die, I Want To...(wot Wud U Like To Do B4 U Die??) by chrisviral(m): 8:34am On Dec 07, 2013
9icegee: wow wow wow if u r serious on these things u'v mentioned, especially de 1st ones, u must be a very good person den. I admire u! Go 4 it! But on being on forbe mag and marrying nonye, u really got me laughing loud smiley does she know about this?

Bro, she doesn't know, funny enough shez gat this crazy idea that am GAY... Not knowing I'm just SCARED, still don't know how to make the first move...

Back to d mata: I will certainly go after my want to do list b4 I die and blive bro forbes must list me in that their magazine....
Re: Before I Die, I Want To...(wot Wud U Like To Do B4 U Die??) by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 07, 2013
9icegee: wow u seem to be de adventurous type...wishing u well in ur love search endevours. but i hope its not on nairaland o, cos ul b wasting ur time lol

Hehehe. Yeah, I love adventures. Thanks, thanks, lmao @ Nairaland. Nah, not NL of course.
Re: Before I Die, I Want To...(wot Wud U Like To Do B4 U Die??) by 9icegee: 9:40am On Dec 07, 2013
chris viral:

Bro, she doesn't know, funny enough shez gat this crazy idea that am GAY... Not knowing I'm just SCARED, still don't know how to make the first move...

Back to d mata: I will certainly go after my want to do list b4 I die and blive bro forbes must list me in that their magazine....
i like ur focus on forbes and since u're tht determined on it, u're 80% on it already...on ur love life, lol u really got me laughing again. Take it cool with her, one step at a time and u'l find success with her, but dont delay till all these sharp boys steal her o lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kachisbarbie Am Sorry / Fatal Accident Along Ikom/ogoja Road.(graphic Photos) / Parallels Desktop 13 Crack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.