Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,961 members, 7,841,698 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2562) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2178724 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2559) (2560) (2561) (2562) (2563) (2564) (2565) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:53am On Dec 11, 2013
King Rein:

Seriously, honestly honestly, I don't know where you people ever got the idea that I was short

Lolzz, kpele, u aren't short ojare... Blame SOM, she engineered it...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 1:54am On Dec 11, 2013
god_of_music: Nne, my real names are Gift Onyinye Iyasara, I was born in Lagos and raised in Onitsha.

I'm a cool and fun guy to be with, please nne, gwakelem your name? wink

Maka na ibu Akwa nwa! Olaedo na cha! Eminado nke'm. . . Seriously, can we talk? shocked

#TeamGOM

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingRein: 1:54am On Dec 11, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 1:54am On Dec 11, 2013
dommfa: Yayy..seen cest moi...I like ittttt , izz niceee ...

One thing I love the most though, your eyebrows..mine suck... embarassed

Gom's intro though..very laughable
Thanks dear.Groom your eyebrow.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:55am On Dec 11, 2013
King Rein:

Thunder faya you angry. Mschew angry
grin grin grin grin

Honestly and seriously, my sister: Adaberry kiss

#TeamGOM
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingRein: 1:55am On Dec 11, 2013
C'est moi:
Ok,about to upload the pix I uploaded first on this thread,that I told peeps not to let my eyes scare them.Pic will be up in a min.Awwww,they are not online again.Tabh? Njoku? SOM? Rein?

I'm online. Do it sharpestly
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingRein: 1:56am On Dec 11, 2013
ochon:

I think it is ella.b cool

huh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by superflakie(f): 1:57am On Dec 11, 2013
Cest moi is just a bush girl
Now I'm trying to complete the other half of her face
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 1:57am On Dec 11, 2013
god_of_music: grin grin grin grin

#TeamGOM

shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

Are you kidding me?. She's pretty. Wow!!. Where went she all these while? wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:57am On Dec 11, 2013
Damn, cest moi is cute.. This thread is full of beautiful women.. lemme not get burnt... Ur eye brows are like mine.. Don't u think??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 1:58am On Dec 11, 2013
Testing my meme cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:59am On Dec 11, 2013
C'est moi:

Thanks dear.Groom your eyebrow.
Babe, you are BEAUTIFUL! I love your eyes, I got brown eyes too wink

#TeamGOM
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingRein: 2:01am On Dec 11, 2013
superflakie:

Booty indeed..

Its up already and remember to say thank you
Just thank you
Chei!!! My internet want to feck me up tonight! Sweetie, is it my eyes cuz I just checked your profile and there ain't nothing there
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:01am On Dec 11, 2013
ochon:

shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

Are you kidding me?. She's pretty. Wow!!. Where went she all these while? wink
She's busy with school, arranging her hostel whatever kiss

#TeamGOM
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:02am On Dec 11, 2013
Superflakie, wud you be my personal secretary.... The salary is really attractive plus other benefits and allowances?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jovialjov(f): 2:05am On Dec 11, 2013
ochon:

I know a lot about you

Your crush is SOM before you found out she's a girl
You crush on reinc
You're chocolate in complexion
Funny abut shy
Slim shape with moderate bóobs tongue
Frustrated by ASUU
Dream a lot
Sleep little
Igbo girl

And finally, you're learning yoruba from SOM grin

Lmao! Big faaaiil!,lol
Ist of all,som doesn't teach me yoruba don't believe whatever that girl says...

I am not frustrated by ASUU oh,I repeat! grin

Am not chocolate,am kinda kinda fair not yellow thoughgrin

I cruuuussssh on nobody tongue and I rarely dream before,I wonder why I keep having funny dreams lately..

You got others right cheesy
Lol,this guy sef...you had to include the b too?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by superflakie(f): 2:06am On Dec 11, 2013
god_of_music: Nne, my real names are Gift Onyinye Iyasara, I was born in Lagos and raised in Onitsha.

I'm a cool and fun guy to be with, please nne, gwakelem your name? wink

Maka na ibu Akwa nwa! Olaedo na cha! Eminado nke'm. . . Seriously, can we talk? shocked

You are such a comedian now calm down and take a deep breath smiley

#TeamGOM

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 2:07am On Dec 11, 2013
superflakie: Cest moi is just a bush girl
Now I'm trying to complete the other half of her face
Lolz.....did u re-check? Removed the full pic already.tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:07am On Dec 11, 2013
I'm not sure if its my network or nl server that is messing up.

Gunman up reinc..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 2:07am On Dec 11, 2013
King Rein:

I'm online. Do it sharpestly
Done and dusted!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:08am On Dec 11, 2013
Na now bald headed jekyll dey show face

Dat name jekyll though, so useless?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by superflakie(f): 2:08am On Dec 11, 2013
King Rein:
Chei!!! My internet want to feck me up tonight! Sweetie, is it my eyes cuz I just checked your profile and there ain't nothing there

Its down already, you must have checked it late
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 2:08am On Dec 11, 2013
jovialjov:

Lmao! Big faaaiil!,lol
Ist of all,som doesn't teach me yoruba don't believe whatever that girl says...

I am not frustrated by ASUU oh,I repeat! grin

Am not chocolate,am kinda kinda fair not yellow thoughgrin

I cruuuussssh on nobody tongue and I rarely dream before,I wonder why I keep having funny dreams lately..

You got others right cheesy
Lol,this guy sef...you had to include the b too?

Lol. At least I tried tongue. I included the B too cos I removed how you were shocked when I described your taste of P that night tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 2:09am On Dec 11, 2013
njokusboy: Damn, cest moi is cute.. This thread is full of beautiful women.. lemme not get burnt... Ur eye brows are like mine.. Don't u think??

Thankies.....No mister,they said you have 'earbrow'cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingRein: 2:09am On Dec 11, 2013
njokusboy:

Lolzz, kpele, u aren't short ojare... Blame SOM, she engineered it...

Tank yew. I'm 6'4 wink cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:09am On Dec 11, 2013
njokusboy: Na now bald headed jekyll dey show face

Loool..you'll see him quoting 1932 posts now, and falling inside\on different things.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingRein: 2:09am On Dec 11, 2013
god_of_music: grin grin grin grin

#TeamGOM

Lies. Show me her picture
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 2:10am On Dec 11, 2013
god_of_music: Babe, you are BEAUTIFUL! I love your eyes, I got brown eyes too wink

#TeamGOM
Thankies.....Yay! #teambrowneyes....#yimu
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 2:10am On Dec 11, 2013
njokusboy: Na now bald headed jekyll dey show face

And peasantic
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:10am On Dec 11, 2013
C'est moi:

Thankies.....No mister,they said you have 'earbrow'cheesy

Hahahaha, I shaved it, didn't u see my pix?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:10am On Dec 11, 2013
ochon:

Lol. At least I tried tongue. I included the B too cos I removed how you were shocked when I described your taste of P that night tongue

Tf? You once described the taste of P?

Where was I? cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by superflakie(f): 2:10am On Dec 11, 2013
C'est moi:

Lolz.....did u re-check? Removed the full pic already.tongue

Of my gosh!!! I missed it sad
Sad for days

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2559) (2560) (2561) (2562) (2563) (2564) (2565) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.