Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,911 members, 7,841,451 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2563) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2178683 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2560) (2561) (2562) (2563) (2564) (2565) (2566) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:11am On Dec 11, 2013
[quote author=superflakie][/quote]Nne, please I want us to be close friends, nothing should divide us! Please let's make this work. kiss

#TeamGOM
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 2:11am On Dec 11, 2013
dommfa:

Loool..you'll see him quoting 1932 posts now, and falling inside\on different things.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingRein: 2:11am On Dec 11, 2013
C'est moi:

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:12am On Dec 11, 2013
dommfa: I'm not sure if its my network or nl server that is messing up.

Gunman up reinc..
Are you in Abuja?

#TeamGOM
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:13am On Dec 11, 2013
dommfa:

Loool..you'll see him quoting 1932 posts now, and falling inside\on different things.

Hahaha, falling inside bowl of akamu...lolzz
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:13am On Dec 11, 2013
C'est moi:
Ok,about to upload the pix I uploaded first on this thread,that I told peeps not to let my eyes scare them.Pic will be up in a min.Awwww,they are not online again.Tabh? Njoku? SOM? Rein?
Lol,i missed it. My system just reboot o.....see evils. abeg one more time. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingRein: 2:14am On Dec 11, 2013
dommfa: I'm not sure if its my network or nl server that is messing up.

Gunman up reinc..

Hahaahahhahaah I've seen it nice one!!!!. Dammn. Sweetie, don't dull yourself. You are 4"9. + na shortz be that? U weren't cold?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:14am On Dec 11, 2013
King Rein:

Lies. Show me her picture
Oya wait.

#TeamGOM
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:14am On Dec 11, 2013
god_of_music: Are you in Abuja?

#TeamGOM

No..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 2:15am On Dec 11, 2013
njokusboy:

Hahahaha, I shaved it, didn't u see my pix?

Lolz,I saw your cool pix but it was kinda blurred to me.You didnt even deny it.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 2:15am On Dec 11, 2013
dommfa:

Tf? You once described the taste of P?

Where was I? cheesy

Lol. I described her the shape/form and she awed that I got right. I meant the taste/choice of her P, the P is not for punny, pervert tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:15am On Dec 11, 2013
C'est moi:

Thankies.....Yay! #teambrowneyes....#yimu
We are tooooooooooooo much!!! My brown eyes and gap teeth dey make girls fall like pack of cards ehn wink

#TeamGOM
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:19am On Dec 11, 2013
King Rein:

Hahaahahhahaah I've seen it nice one!!!!. Dammn. Sweetie, don't dull yourself. You are 4"9. + na shortz be that? U weren't cold?

Hahahahahahahahaahahahaha. Mogbe,,,

Boring joor, u re only trying to attack.. "Offence is d best form of defence, they say"..
SOM is 5'7...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:19am On Dec 11, 2013
King Rein:

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:20am On Dec 11, 2013
dommfa:

No..
Where you at

#TeamGOM
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jovialjov(f): 2:21am On Dec 11, 2013
Dunno if its nl abi network....I didn't see any pic
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 2:24am On Dec 11, 2013
god_of_music: We are tooooooooooooo much!!! My brown eyes and gap teeth dey make girls fall like pack of cards ehn wink

#TeamGOM

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:24am On Dec 11, 2013
King Rein:

Loool...if I'm 4"9, then you are 4'2... tongue

To be honest, I look short in the pic, reason I blamed the camera aÑgle.

What is "na shortz be that"?

Loool..just read your reply, ochon you dey craze..how did you think that was what I thought..

This server is giving me issues... *phew*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingRein: 2:24am On Dec 11, 2013
superflakie:

Its down already, you must have checked it late

I didn't see nada mschewww + there's something wrong with nl
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:25am On Dec 11, 2013
god_of_music: Where you at

#TeamGOM

Edo... Werrin dey?

I dey ib..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:25am On Dec 11, 2013
C'est moi:

Lolz,I saw your cool pix but it was kinda blurred to me.You didnt even deny it.

Lolzz, is it possible for someone to have an earbrow? So there is nothing to deny.. They are just pulling my legs
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mazizitonene(m): 2:25am On Dec 11, 2013

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by superflakie(f): 2:26am On Dec 11, 2013
njokusboy: Superflakie, wud you be my personal secretary.... The salary is really attractive plus other benefits and allowances?

Naughty boy!!! I'll pretend as if I don't understand the last line. ;-)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 2:26am On Dec 11, 2013
Tabh,Superflakie and Rein.....It's up now.Mtn network/nl server is bad.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingRein: 2:26am On Dec 11, 2013
C'est moi:

Thankies.....Yay! #teambrowneyes....#yimu

C'est Moi, I saw your picture. I opened your profile when I saw u said u were about to post. Your eyes kiss. nice picture sweetie

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 2:27am On Dec 11, 2013
dommfa:

Loool..just read your reply, ochon you dey craze..how did you think that was what I thought..

This server is giving me issues... *phew*

Lol. I know whatchu thinking. You are a very cunny badt gehl tongue

NL server is about to crash sad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:28am On Dec 11, 2013
ochon:

Lol. I know whatchu thinking. You are a vercunny badt gehl tongue

NL server is about to crash sad

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingRein: 2:28am On Dec 11, 2013
god_of_music: Oya wait.

#TeamGOM

Show something angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:29am On Dec 11, 2013
superflakie:

Naughty boy!!! I'll pretend as if I don't understand the last line. ;-)

Lolzz, do you understand it? watcha say then??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 2:30am On Dec 11, 2013
god_of_music: She's busy with school, arranging her hostel whatever kiss

#TeamGOM

She's in IMSU right?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 2:30am On Dec 11, 2013
god_of_music: We are tooooooooooooo much!!! My brown eyes and gap teeth dey make girls fall like pack of cards ehn wink

#TeamGOM
Good for you bro.Ma somo lo jare.grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:30am On Dec 11, 2013
[quote author=ochon][/quote]Mumu grin

By the way, see Adaberry's pics wink

See the second picture neck? grin

#TeamGOM

(1) (2) (3) ... (2560) (2561) (2562) (2563) (2564) (2565) (2566) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.