Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2173724 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 10:14am On Jun 29, 2013
I need to ask this, is it possible for IK to tell Melvin indirectly to up his game and loosen up? Or tell him stylishly dat he she go for dillish cos she has been giving him a green light? Or Both. Na question o! Who be Ik padi for here make em help us tell am.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:15am On Jun 29, 2013
Macayo: it iz obvious dat Melvin iz gay! #My bad# so he iz locked up
Are you saying if it was Bassey that was "chasing" him in place of Maria we wud have a more interesting Melvin? undecided grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 10:17am On Jun 29, 2013
Macayo: it iz obvious dat Melvin iz gay! #My bad# so he iz locked up
@Safarigirl,where you dey? Abeg come see wetin this guy dey talk about "my you and me melvin"...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 10:17am On Jun 29, 2013
spade: I just dey laugh at Nigerians trying to save Dillish for a love that will never be, when the genuine one (Maria) is staring you right in the face.

I swear, I go laugh when you all realize the grave mistake you're about to commit.
...i wonder why pple are obsessed with Dillish and Melvin! Yes shez beautiful no doubt...but shez boring and she lacks that spark or spontaneity we see with Maria.
Let 9ja save her if they can...that may be all she'll get!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:19am On Jun 29, 2013
sigmundfreud:
...i wonder why pple are obsessed with Dillish and Melvin! Yes shez beautiful no doubt...but shez boring and she lacks that spark or spontaneity we see with Maria.
Let 9ja save her if they can...that may be all she'll get!
Don't waste ur vote bro. Dillish all da way!!! grin

Abeg lemme go vote for dis geh again....oh...my Dillish cheesy wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Macayo: 10:24am On Jun 29, 2013
sholay2011:
Are you saying if it was Bassey that was "chasing" him in place of Maria we wud have a more interesting Melvin? undecided grin
if na bassey! Melvin for dan gree tay tay now* now dat dey r both togeda dere yanch go both open! Heheh

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 10:27am On Jun 29, 2013
I tell you, the biggest mistake Melvin would make would be listening to the delusional, hormonal, love-lorn, sex-starved housewives on Twitter urging him to go after Dillish.

These were the same people charging that Angolan guy Seydou to forgive Talia (after she cheated on him, humiliated him, and said she'd go with Keagan, on CONTINENTAL Tele); just to fulfil their depraved fantasies of a "Seylia".

Na these same people dey pray for am to snag a girl who owes her rise to fame and fortune to her boyfriend and his "Izinkoya" business outfit.

Sometimes I wonder if these people even realize there are real-life emotions involved here.

God forbid...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by montelik(m): 10:27am On Jun 29, 2013
Evictions allowing, come on next week Natasha and O'neal must be sent to Diamonds and Dillish and Bimp to Ruby. The 4 of them have grown too too comfortable, particularly Dillish and Natasha who emotionally blackmail every HOH not to swap them. Why should they feel immune from changing houses when others have gone back and forth.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zimbomatic: 10:28am On Jun 29, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Yeah right. Working at Pokello's camp, right? I mean your account popped out of nowhere straight to this thread. Very convenient yet suspect.

Dominique tell them oooo! If they think we're stupid. That's why Hakeem and Pokello just dey chill for house with their arrogant selves. Mugabe its hard at work!
And yes Nando and Hakeem are definitely psychos, even Sulu. Or maybe Sulu is just a violent drunk. Lol

Prominent minister you say? The same with Vimbai of BBA 6. I see BBA is political in Zimbabwe..chai!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:31am On Jun 29, 2013
spade: I tell you, the biggest mistake Melvin would make would be listening to the delusional, hormonal, love-lorn, sex-starved housewives on Twitter urging him to go after Dillish.

These were the same people charing that Angolan guy Seydou to forgive Talia (after she cheated on him, humiliated him, and said she'd go with Keagan, on CONTINENTAL Tele); just to fulfil their depraved fantasies of a "Seylia".

Na these same people dey pray for am to snag a girl who owes her rise to fame and fortune to her boyfriend and his "Izinkoya" business outfit.

Sometimes I wonder if these people even realize there are real-life emotions involved here.

God forbid...
Calm down bro. But if it was Maria ppl were campaigning that Melvin falls for, you won't have a problem wiv it shey? Smh.

Melvin no dey read tweets from BB house and other housemates too. Every housemate is acting on personal decisions. I'm not even keen on dillish dating Melvin btw. Melvin shud go continue his "affair" wiv Maria outside the BB house if he likes..wareva. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zimbomatic: 10:31am On Jun 29, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Yeah right. Working at Pokello's camp, right? I mean your account popped out of nowhere straight to this thread. Very convenient yet suspect.

Dominique tell them oooo! If they think we're stupid. That's why Hakeem and Pokello just dey chill for house with their arrogant selves. Mugabe its hard at work!
And yes Nando and Hakeem are definitely psychos, even Sulu. Or maybe Sulu is just a violent drunk. Lol

Prominent minister you say? The same with Vimbai of BBA 6. I see BBA is political in Zimbabwe..chai!!

grin im residing in SA
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 10:33am On Jun 29, 2013
Zimbomatic:

pokello hiring a 'team of experts'?
grin she aint that rich, she just owns a boutique and a couple of endosements which are not worth much coz zim is small : population is 16 million
about 4mill resides in SA
half of the remaining are rural
not to mention children

[size=16pt]Pokello is No Hustler Outside BBA; Take A Look At Her Lamborghini[/size]

She may be 'chasing' $300,000 in the Big Brother Africa stargame but back home, Zimbambwean contestant Pokello Nare drives a car that costs more than the prize money.

Aside from her love for shoes, Pokello has a thing for big machines. Some time before going to BBA, Pokello was encouraging her followers on how to make it big. In a tweet she said,

"Some people think you have to go outside the country to do it big..... am doing it big in Zimbabwe"
Pokello then went ahead to post photos of her Lamborghini Gallardo in her compound;
[img]http://2.bp..com/-VEvd80NyJvs/UcQtQjIBQZI/AAAAAAAACJI/ObYR13KczZo/s1600/lamboghinipokellobba.jpg[/img]

Pokello is the daughter of a prominent retired colonel back home in her country, Zimbabwe. Thanks to her love for shoes, she's the owner of a luxurious ladies' shoes boutique, 'Addicted 2 Shoes'. She is also in a relationship with Stunner, a rich celeb in Zimbabwe, so this should not be a surprise.

Source
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Macayo: 10:33am On Jun 29, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

@Safarigirl,where you dey? Abeg come see wetin this guy dey talk about "my you and me melvin"...
loL na true now! Sure he will love to be n the rendevours wit Madam Bassey
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 10:43am On Jun 29, 2013
sholay2011:
Calm down bro. But if it was Maria ppl were campaigning that Melvin falls for, you won't have a problem wiv it shey? Smh.

Melvin no dey read tweets from BB house and other housemates too. Every housemate is acting on personal decisions. I'm not even keen on dillish dating Melvin btw. Melvin shud go continue his "affair" wiv Maria outside the BB house if he likes..wareva. grin

Of course I wouldn't have a problem with it, because Maria does not have a boyfriend.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 10:46am On Jun 29, 2013
spade: I tell you, the biggest mistake Melvin would make would be listening to the delusional, hormonal, love-lorn, sex-starved housewives on Twitter urging him to go after Dillish.

These were the same people charging that Angolan guy Seydou to forgive Talia (after she cheated on him, humiliated him, and said she'd go with Keagan, on CONTINENTAL Tele); just to fulfil their depraved fantasies of a "Seylia".

God forbid...
Oga,cool down!! Nobody is telling melvin to Bleep dillish or snatch her away from her boyfriend.. No be the same dillish dey talk say If a guy likes a girl,he should chase her and not give up even if she has a boyfriend outside the house....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by larrybabe: 10:46am On Jun 29, 2013
Maria & her Boo..

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by larrybabe: 10:47am On Jun 29, 2013
Bev with Marvin

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by larrybabe: 10:48am On Jun 29, 2013
The Fantastic 4.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 10:49am On Jun 29, 2013
spade:

Of course I wouldn't have a problem with it, because Maria does not have a boyfriend.
She is not reliable cos i see no reason why she should lie about having a BF and quickly change her Mind when she saw fresh melvin.. For all i care,her love might be a strategy.. @spade pls talk to your Step sister(maria)..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 10:51am On Jun 29, 2013
tsquaure: Good morning all!
I come regularly for updates n I appreciate everyone that drops a line. My beef dis morning is Nando . I caught a bit of d action last night when Nando was spewin rubbish from his mouth . How disrespectful can a Man get . He did Selly . N then went on to diss what they had. He condemned all romantic relationships in d house . He said they were fake n didn't believe in love in d house . He told Dellish those pretending to be in relationships were not love at all. He said they were doing it for d moneyn camera . All dis talking he did in front of all d H
Ms including Selly. Babes what say u all.

Operation Nando must go . I don't care that Selly put out for him . She didn't deserve what he did. angry

I as a lady would like to humbly object. Whether Selly deserves or not, she made her bed, now she has to lie in it...why....this guy told the whole of Africa, and the lady in question specifically that he just wants sex n not love, and you still open ure eye enter because you feel I are God and can change a person. No be like that o.
As regards to his assessments of relationships in the house, I would say he is both right and wrong. Throw a group of people in a confined enviroment for a long period of time without any contact to the outside world and no communications and things are bound to happen....like temporary feelings( sometimes genuine) etc. Some of them are acting for the camera( Selly for ex) so my dear...all I can say may the let whomever win....even if it is Nando cos in my opinion atleast he is real, whether he be a playa or wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 10:52am On Jun 29, 2013
@larry babe,why your pishures dark nah? Abi na for cave you dey watch your own?## na play ooh#
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 29, 2013
montelik: Evictions allowing, come on next week Natasha and O'neal must be sent to Diamonds and Dillish and Bimp to Ruby. The 4 of them have grown too too comfortable, particularly Dillish and Natasha who emotionally blackmail every HOH not to swap them. Why should they feel immune from changing houses when others have gone back and forth.

Exactly! Its easy to for us to think they are all that just because they have not tasted swapping. The only reason dillish is still in the bba house is because of nigeria's melvin and her beauty. Let her switch to ruby and let us see another dillish. Same goes for the others you mentioned. They are already too comfortable in the houses. Dillish vehemently refused being swapped yesterday and I know its for the fear of starting all over again.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 10:59am On Jun 29, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:
@larry babe,why your pishures dark nah? Abi na for cave you dey watch your own?## na play ooh#

Garri Omo you too funny, Abeg no make quench! LMAO cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 10:59am On Jun 29, 2013
sajbabs: teeee!!!!!!!!!

Abeg why are there no updates here naw...
Just saw it on twitter that Maria told Elikem that Melvin n Her kissed...

And it was written earlier that Melvin said '' we don't do it Outside'' in request of them to kiss...

Y nobodydey Update naw
Kslib n IyawoTM; where art thou

My dear pele o...was moving house last night...after hours in the kitchen. For the first time I had to pause Biggie for almost 2hrs. Eventually I couldn't even take time to watch it like I would have loved to. I will update the truth of Melvin and Maria's discussion. All I can say is until Melvin open that his mouth talk 1+1....all analysis here are assumptions. The guy na riddle man personified. If he wasn't , we wouldn't be seeing diff versions of what he discussed with Maria here. Even all the HMs of both houses sef dey confuse inc Bev.

@well done guys...pls you peeps shud keep the updates coming, I'm offline till DSTV guy comes to hook me up again in my new crib. Apart from dat na only Friday dey trip me pass all the other BBA days lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 11:09am On Jun 29, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

She is not reliable cos i see no reason why she should lie about having a BF and quickly change her Mind when she saw fresh melvin.. For all i care,her love might be a strategy.. @spade pls talk to your Step sister(maria)..

Bros, why are you acting like you don't know girls lie a lot about having boyfriends just to boost their "status"?
Come on, she already admitted they were going through a break-up cuz he wasn't supportive.

Elizabeth Gupta and Liziwe all lied about having boyfriends when coming into the show; but as soon as man come give them attention, na hin dem change story sharp sharp.
Girls are known to lie about those things before. You honestly believe Pokello has a boyfriend too?

The only one I can properly confirm is Dillish, cuz we've seen her boyfriend even campaigning for her.

Side note: I hear he's physically abusive to Dillish shaa.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 11:14am On Jun 29, 2013
^^^^^ Maria also has a confirmed boyfriend oo...her pics wiv her bf was posted on this thread I think.

Mr spade, dont lose objectivity just because of dis Maria geh...shez goin home tomorrow!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 11:22am On Jun 29, 2013
sholay2011: ^^^^^ Maria also has a confirmed boyfriend oo...her pics wiv her bf was posted on this thread I think.

Mr spade, dont lose objectivity just because of dis Maria geh...shez goin home tomorrow!

that guy is an EX boyfriend. They broke up.
Infact, I was one of the first guys to post his picture on this threa, thinking they were still together.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by larrybabe: 11:23am On Jun 29, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin My brother, na cave ooooo..... u no say DH no bright like RH and the spot wey dem dey no bright like that......

That was when Maria told Melvin that she likes him although i caught the conversation half way and could not make up what they were discussing or what started the conversation.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 11:24am On Jun 29, 2013
spade:

that guy is an EX boyfriend. They broke up.
Infact, I was one of the first guys to post his picture on this threa, thinking they were still together.
Pele...go and rest ehn....Maria's step brother grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:24am On Jun 29, 2013
I feel bad for Selly sha, she made the wrong choice. Now she does not have NAndo, she prolly lost her man back in Ghana as well.
When a man runs away cos a girl has slept with many men its not cos he just thinks she is a slut, it just shows that she has a streak of making bad decisions. If selly is truly dating a man that left his wife and four kids for her I am not surprised that she ended up doing the do with Nando even when he explicitly said it was for hook ups only. Next day she wanted a relationship, too bad then she goes ahead to actively try and make him jealous.
In my opinion they both lost points, this is where Nando's immaturity becomes his achiles heel. I still prefer him to Melvin though anytime.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 11:25am On Jun 29, 2013
sholay2011:
Pele...go and rest ehn....Maria's step brother grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 11:26am On Jun 29, 2013
spade:

grin grin grin grin grin cry
You are also free to call me Dillish's ex-bf....I dnt mind wink grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.