Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,803 members, 7,831,613 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2176451 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by v24m(f): 2:36pm On Jun 29, 2013
god_of_music: Guy plss..we have past this Beauty thing..its stale already...Just give me updates on the Natasha/Bassey show..u get??

Abiooo! Please you guys should update us on d natasha/baseey show some of us dey office ds chilled Saturday grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 29, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:
What of dellish's interview?

I don't know, I can't be at two place at the same time. I can only watch one show at a time

Lemme summarize the few I heard from hakeem

He said. He's a music artist, writes novels, a proffesional body builder but left it after the birth of his child and focused on runway modelling in order to cater for his family, that his child is with his mom. He said he won zimbabwe's best runaway model of the month before he came to BBA. He said he auditioned last year with his bors but couldn't make but did again this year with his bros and made it together with pokello. Then he revealed that he crushed on cleo from the first time he saw her perform at SA. He spoke with her but couldn't meet her again till when he saw her on traditional but couldn't recognise her. Then when he saw her again on BBA, he made his move and the rest is history. He said cleo didn't love him at first but now loves him.

Then bassey asks cleo on how the future between them looks like, she replies that she would love to tour africa with hakeem and make their love infinity. bassey asks another qeustion and cleo said they both have kids and would love to have more kids in future but as for now....

Her voice trials off as biggie calls bassey to the rendovous room where he's waiting for beverly
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 29, 2013
Tanxx..kip dah updates flowin'
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 29, 2013
StateOfMind:

Awww..I wish you did. This is the exact place they were before I switched off the tv for my owambe. I really enjoyed cleo's interview. She's a born rapper, she was just flowing like she was rapping.

Lol.. I love her so much, too bad, proudKEEM is making me loose the love I have for her

Meanwhile, bassey is that RR waiting for beverly and laughing to himself like a fool, asking biggie for condoms. Lol.. Nigga wants to get laid

Also, natascha as the caring old lady she is, is doing. Sulu's hair for his own RR
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 29, 2013
Bassey drags beverly to bed, beverly refuses, goes to the marriment waiting for them.

Bassey really wanna get beverly laid but beverly doesn't want. He asks beverly for condom, calls him "baby" and beverly said "get out from here. You are so not romantic"

Bassey jokingly said "I should've choosen dellish". Beverly is killing this rendevouz mehn!!

Tufiakwa!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 29, 2013
lalaosky:

Lol.. I love her so much, too bad, proudKEEM is making me loose the love I have for her

Meanwhile, bassey is that RR waiting for beverly and laughing to himself like a fool, asking biggie for condoms. Lol.. Nigga wants to get laid

Also, natascha as the caring old lady she is, is doing. Sulu's hair for his own RR
Asking Biggie for condoms?? Does he think Beverly is Selly BTW,Where the hell is Miss Sparkle
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2013
So Beverly carried that her nonsense hair like that to the rendezvous room? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 29, 2013
lalaosky: Bassey drags beverly to bed, beverly refuses, goes to the marriment waiting for them.

Bassey really wanna get beverly laid but beverly doesn't want. He asks beverly for condom, calls him "baby" and beverly said "get out from here. You are so not romantic"

Bassey jokingly said "I should've choosen dellish". Beverly is killing this rendevouz mehn!!

Tufiakwa!!
Gizoz!! So Bassey no be gay!! And pls Beverly should run out of there or else Bassey will r.ape her oo!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 2:50pm On Jun 29, 2013
Bev looking good in this rendevouz date. Bassey is asking about Bimp. She said she likes him and told him as much but nothing can happen between them because of his girlfriend outside. Bassey says he can see Bimp likes her and she should go for him if he makes a move bla bla bla

Bev asked him why he swaped O'Neil. He says he felt he needed an haircut. Lols, but he didn't get the haircut naa cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 2:52pm On Jun 29, 2013
god_of_music: Gizoz!! So Bassey no be gay!! And pls Beverly should run out of there or else Bassey will r.ape her oo!!!
I didnt know some people can be so easily convinced.. You have a big heart sha..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 29, 2013
Bassey asks beverly if she's told bimp of her feelings for him. She said yes but that she told me that he's a gf so there's no need and bimp was like "why didn't you tell me since and you never acted so earlier"

Bassey asks beverly who he should be afraid of and beverly said nobody. Beverly then tells bassey that she is angry amd sad cos people atre taking her for granted cos she's finding out hard to nominate people for eviction. She then said "I've not done my hair. I swear I go use this hair to the end, nobody should nominate"

Basey tries to act romantic and beverly says "I'll slap you. Don't act african magic with me here" grin

That girl na wereygringrin

Bassey tells her that he thinks nando likes her and beverly says "it's alie, nando can never like me"

Bassey said selly made a mistake to leave sulu for nando cos sulu loves her

My hand dey pain me o arrghhhhh!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 2:54pm On Jun 29, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:
Kai!! I dey miss oooooooooooh!!!!
@Iyawo-TM,abeg how much dem dey sell that pvr decoder? How many channels e dey show and how much for subscription?
Time to rob a bank? ##na play ooh...

Lol...I no know. I marry into it tongue
As a singleton na normal one I get.
But d thing sweet sha.
I hear say e no expensive sha.

Sorry no be BBA dey do me now...Obama dey live dey address us african countries.
Make I put ear to ground(spartacus) cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 29, 2013
This Trend is starting to get boring...abeg make i go my mama shop go eat. *wears his slippers and takes off*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 2:54pm On Jun 29, 2013
dominique: Bev looking good in this rendevouz date. Bassey is asking about Bimp. She said she likes him and told him as much but nothing can happen between them because of his girlfriend outside. Bassey says he can see Bimp likes her and she should go for him
Goood job..
Keep them coming...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 29, 2013
Bassey says Dillish is a girl that fits his tastes but he knows that she's not interested in him, she just wants somebody she can play with and he's not a toy. grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2013
lalaosky: Bassey asks beverly if she's told bimp of her feelings for him. She said yes but that she told me that he's a gf so there's no need and bimp was like "why didn't you tell me since and you never acted so earlier"

Bassey asks beverly who he should be afraid of and beverly said nobody. Beverly then tells bassey that she is angry amd sad cos people atre taking her for granted cos she's finding out hard to nominate people for eviction. She then said "I've not done my hair. I swear I go use this hair to the end, nobody should nominate"

Basey tries to act romantic and beverly says "I'll slap you. Don't act african magic with me here" grin

That girl na wereygringrin

Bassey tells her that he thinks nando likes her and beverly says "it's alie, nando can never like me"

Bassey said selly made a mistake to leave sulu for nando cos sulu loves her

My hand dey pain me o arrghhhhh!!
I rebuke any spirit of hand pain.. Be healed!!! Be healed!!! Be healed!!!
I wont know if my prayer worked unless i see the next update..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2013
ItsModella: Bassey says Dillish is a girl that fits his tastes but he knows that she's not interested in him, she just wants somebody she can play with and he's not a toy. grin grin
Did he say "dillish" or "Angelo"??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2013
Bassey says Dillish wants to use him and he'll not allow that but it's fine if she wants to use him in bed grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 29, 2013
Sorry guys if I stop updating

Beverly tells bassey that dellish is hot but bassey cuts her short with "dellish is hot, but she plays and toys with people's emotion. I love her but she doesn't love me so am done, can't you see I didn't even choose herm am not even getting close to her cos she will play me. Can't you see selly played with sulu. Also dellish likes melvin not me, you guys are blind to see it

Beverly - "it's a lie, melvin likes maria"

Bassey - "it's a lie. Maria is deceiving herself, melvin likes dellish and vice versa but dellish has a guy back home so it work". Nobody loves me, dellish doesn't love me, she wants to use me and I refused to be used"

Please someone tell me how to vote, I'm officially team bassey. This guy is smart.. Chei
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 29, 2013
IyawoTM:

Lol...I no know. I marry into it tongue
As a singleton na normal one I get.
But d thing sweet sha.
I hear say e no expensive sha.

Sorry no be BBA dey do me now...Obama dey live dey address us african countries.
Make I put ear to ground(spartacus) cool
Obama come Naija??
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Did he say "dillish" or "Angelo"??
Dillish ooooo!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 29, 2013
These BBA folks need to stop playing their useless commercials in the middle of interesting convos.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 3:01pm On Jun 29, 2013
Bassey is one hell of a smart guy I doff my hat for him kiss. He said Dilish only wants to play games with him but he's not down with sheet like that. He knows she's into Melvin-Bev cuts him off and said but Maria is into Melvin and he said yes, that's why they're both holding back. That guy is one heck of a perceptive fella
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 29, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

I rebuke any spirit of hand pain.. Be healed!!! Be healed!!! Be healed!!!
I wont know if my prayer worked unless i see the next update..

Lol.. Rain is falling too, the signal is getting bad

Baseey " feza loves o'neal cos they have met before. Fatima loves elikem"

Beverly " me and bimp are so cool, if he didn't have a gf, I'd have dated him"

Bassey " even bolt said bimp is too cool. Why did maria go back to ruby house"

Beverly " selly wanted. To ....". *commercial kicks in*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 29, 2013
god_of_music: This Trend is starting to get boring...abeg make i go my mama shop go eat. *wears his slippers and takes off*
make sure say u pay her oh! B4 u go chop her capital join. Lol!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2013
ItsModella: These BBA folks need to stop playing their useless commercials in the middle of interesting convos.

Na thunder go fire BIGGIE and his useless commercial!!

Wtf!!

Abeg, my princess, I hand over the baton of updating to you.. Lemme rest abeg
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by calmdude(m): 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2013
lalaosky: Bassey drags beverly to bed, beverly refuses, goes to the marriment waiting for them.

Tufiakwa!!
So that na u go first say u b ashawo abi, she b lyk betty or even worse selly for ya eye. Free the girl joor.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2013
Nice one lala..me like your updates.

@garrilord, dillish spoke about her bf and her ex, heard something like they both had rlts but still got to date each other and the housemates joked about both of them being home wreckers. I was dressing up so couldn't really concentrate on what she said, my ears just caught a few and I stand corrected.

However, I heard this part well..Hakeem asked her who inspires her in the house. She said all the housemates have inspired her in one way or the other but melvin inspires her the most cos he's a gentleman, nice, helps around in the kitchen, and so many other adjectives I can remember, and melvin blushed.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2013
Bassey is talking about koketso. Abeg, that's so 1803. Mtcheeewww!!

I aint updating about that looser
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2013
Sulu has a big, perky butt. It's so funny to watch him....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2013
ItsModella: ^^^that's not Melvin's little sister. Besides, his little sister's name is Tonia not Tina.
u are absolutely ryt and she's nt lyttle.

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.