Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:21 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2573) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180856 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2570) (2571) (2572) (2573) (2574) (2575) (2576) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:48pm On Dec 11, 2013
Were is Reinc again
his team have lost gringringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:53pm On Dec 11, 2013
omanik:

Ntin o just want 2 enjoy my xmas without skul stress.
hehehehe!

*hope i will feature in your plans for the xmas celebration* cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:57pm On Dec 11, 2013
Ochon where is your guy peasant Reinc
his team narrowly qualified for the knockout stage

but how he go be if he face Madrid or PSG or Beyern or A.Madrid
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:00pm On Dec 11, 2013
ássanal lost woefully but scaled through based on goal difference

Next, they are gon' loose to man shitty on saturday

And then chelshít will send them packing next week grin

Reinc don hide as guest grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:01pm On Dec 11, 2013
dre11: Ochon where is your guy peasant Reinc
his team narrowly qualified for the knockout stage

but how he go be if he face Madrid or PSG or Beyern or A.Madrid

No mind that useless peasant called drama queen. His team has been butt whooped and paraded shamefully and náked across the market square grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:03pm On Dec 11, 2013
Talk of escaping by a whisker.. The fool thought i was joking when i said he would lose, mancity go show una shege, i don lock arsenal inside coke bottle grin ..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:07pm On Dec 11, 2013
ochon: ássanal lost woefully but scaled through based on goal difference

Next, they are gon' loose to man shitty on saturday

And then chelshít will send them packing next week grin

Reinc don hide as guest grin
hehe i told the peasant he didn't believe, point correction, it is chelsea, what of manloose? Better pray you don't go to relegation.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:13pm On Dec 11, 2013
Dannyxy: hehe i told the peasant he didn't believe, point correction, it is chelsea, what of manloose? Better pray you don't go to relegation.
hahahaha!
Knockout
you give to him, no mercy gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:17pm On Dec 11, 2013
Arsenal Toc..!
*Pele ooo*
Your team don dey pack up!
Hope say Mancity nogo disjoint una
I dey hail, tuale for u cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 11, 2013
Toxxxxxx baby, so u re soon gonna get married and you didn't tell me abi... Congrats though
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 11, 2013
Shw don run sef... Infact, kslib, dre, ochon nd d rest,unu gud nyt.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:54pm On Dec 11, 2013
All this one una dey yarn na tori. We sha qualify. Bad belle people. Abeg please we need a better striker. Giroud no even try at alll at alllllll. Too bad we didn't finish first place..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 12:03am On Dec 12, 2013
Reincarnated: All this one una dey yarn na tori. We sha qualify. Bad belle people. Abeg please we need a better striker. Giroud no even try at alll at alllllll. Too bad we didn't finish first place..

[img]http://nyocommercialobserver.files./2012/04/man-yawning.jpg[/img]

Medicine after death

Chelshít and manshìtty dey wait you cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:08am On Dec 12, 2013
Dannyxy: hehe i told the peasant he didn't believe, point correction, it is chelsea, what of manloose? Better pray you don't go to relegation.

Taaaa stfu. Look your group then con look the group Arsenal dey. When last did teams like that have the same point. Abeg no dey run mouth. At 12 points, we still crossed through with only goal difference. This Chelshit and Manure fans just fit annoy somebody. Mschew.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:10am On Dec 12, 2013
ochon:

[img]http://nyocommercialobserver.files./2012/04/man-yawning.jpg[/img]

Medicine after death

Chelshít and manshìtty dey wait you cool

We dey wait them. Especially this Chelsea. Stupiid chelsea fans. Mschew. Na me and Daniel that day. Yeye.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:15am On Dec 12, 2013
dre11:
tar!
Why not do some follow up before putting a number tag on her undecided
haba!

Wetin concern you? Abi you dey like Omanik? Wetin happen to Agbgift
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:17am On Dec 12, 2013
ToyinDipo:
Loool, na me be your 'shock-repellant'.

Lmao. Abeg dey show face here jo. What's wrong witchu undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:17am On Dec 12, 2013
omanik:
#rolls eye

Is that a yes?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 12:17am On Dec 12, 2013
Reincarnated:

Wetin concern you? Abi you dey like Omanik? Wetin happen to Agbgift

Agbgift has LAWYER-zoned his ass undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:23am On Dec 12, 2013
ochon:

He now wants to take Omanik? I don't think so
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:26am On Dec 12, 2013
Itsflame how fa now
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:25am On Dec 12, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Cool. When you go serve am?
Lets just say if we were assume days were meal times, Today and some days to come is/will be breakfast..

I go serve am for Dinner !!! smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Robohangel(f): 4:45pm On Dec 12, 2013
I cant believe its been months since bba ended and y'll still post here.

Quiet fun though
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 5:31pm On Dec 12, 2013
Roboh_angel: I cant believe its been months since bba ended and y'll still post here.

Quiet fun though
Just join the fun grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 6:14pm On Dec 12, 2013
Roboh_angel: I cant believe its been months since bba ended and y'll still post here.

Quiet fun though
youre right undecided
but if you care to join the fun, you are definately welcome here wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 6:16pm On Dec 12, 2013
ochon:

she will answer that question by herself and not me.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:20pm On Dec 12, 2013
The overflow
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 12, 2013
Kslib:
Lets just say if we were assume days were meal times, Today and some days to come is/will be breakfast..

I go serve am for Dinner !!! smiley

Lol. That's cool, bro. Success. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 12, 2013
ochon:

I PMed the diary section mod and she did it for me. You can also PM the two super mods or the oga at the top and it will be deleted wink

Alright, it's easy then. Thanks much.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:18pm On Dec 12, 2013
Melvin will be visiting some motherless babies home and orphanages home this weekend to present them with food supplies and items for the festive periods this saturday

Also,
just to say happy congress services to the redeemites and winners chapel members in this forum.
Pray that the LORD bless us richly during this conventions.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:37pm On Dec 12, 2013
Bwuahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah hahahahahahahhahahaha my stomach ahahah. Has anybody ever tried reading their old posts? Like old old posts? Its freaking hilarious. You should try it. I swear, you'll be like "jeez did I really write this dumb shiit"

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:39pm On Dec 12, 2013
"Here is dryer than Jetli's bald head" cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2570) (2571) (2572) (2573) (2574) (2575) (2576) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.