Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,907 members, 7,841,422 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2576) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2178673 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2573) (2574) (2575) (2576) (2577) (2578) (2579) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:25pm On Dec 12, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:
See y'all soon, January or anytime sha. Got to go off NL for a while. If una reach 1m views and/or page 3000, type Jekyll for there. grin

I go miss una.
bye, bye ooo
but no take Ellab join you ooooooo wink
aleast she fit dey pass our message to you gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:28pm On Dec 12, 2013
ochon:

Amen o. But the Amen no strong cos it's coming to pass sad
where your faith go!
Abi you leave am for house/school

just watch the spaces
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:31pm On Dec 12, 2013
dre11:
where your faith go!
Abi you leave am for house/school

just watch the spaces

My faith go south africa undecided

BTW, how's agbgift? wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:42pm On Dec 12, 2013
ochon:

My faith go south africa undecided

BTW, how's agbgift? wink
she must be fine

have not seen her for the past three days oooo
maybe what i posted vex her and she no just come my side again smiley

abeg if una see am, help me beg am oooooo
say na mistake of the hand and it won't repeat it self again. *cross my hearth*

Shey u no say i dey miss am sha! undecided no story grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:27am On Dec 13, 2013
I just woke up now, I'm happy to be alive

Now playing-Frank Edwards_Ebube kiss

#TeamGOM
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 13, 2013
ochon:

Bald headed jetli, come back. Where are you going to? undecided

Amen o. But the Amen no strong cos it's coming to pass sad

I dey come undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 13, 2013
dre11:
bye, bye ooo
but no take Ellab join you ooooooo wink
aleast she fit dey pass our message to you gringrin

Lol. Why should I take her? grin She's here
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 13, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:
See y'all soon, January or anytime sha. Got to go off NL for a while. If una reach 1m views and/or page 3000, type Jekyll for there. grin

I go miss una.
Where are you going?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 13, 2013
Tabh:
Where are you going?

Just out. I go show soon as I'm done with the project @ hand. If I no comot do the project well, 2014 will be a kinda sad year for me.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 13, 2013
7 Months ban no be beans.

GIIYAZ is back!!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 7:07pm On Dec 13, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Just out. I go show soon as I'm done with the project @ hand. If I no comot do the project well, 2014 will be a kinda sad year for me.

finally understood why you had to go AWOL on here. Wish you the best bruh. The Lord will be your strength. Don't despair no matter the short amount of weeks available for your preparation. Just study very hard and go inside and show 'em hell cool. Success in advance my peasant cool. Planning on towing your path when school resumes though. NL can be really addictive. See ya next year when you return. Don't forget to kiss my royal feet when you come back grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 7:11pm On Dec 13, 2013
Giiyaz: 7 Months ban no be beans.

Mukina should have given you a 7years ban instead of 7months for your incessant trolling undecidedangry. She made a mistake freeing you undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 7:18pm On Dec 13, 2013
Good evening ladies and gentlemen my peasants. How are y'all doing?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jovialjov(f): 7:19pm On Dec 13, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

You go comot do the project smiley...just work hard and believe, good luck!

will miss you shagrintongue

*wipes tears*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 7:19pm On Dec 13, 2013
Whats on ground here
any new story or...........
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 7:25pm On Dec 13, 2013
jovialjov:

*wipes tears*

Why are you writing like @dramah?. Are you trying to passa coded signal that you've a THING for him shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 7:26pm On Dec 13, 2013
dre11: Whats on ground here
any new story or...........

Yeah... Jovialjov misses dramah and is planning to hook up with him

Peasant jeykll is going on a two months hiatus, to learn how to rob banks undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 7:27pm On Dec 13, 2013
jovialjov:

*wipes tears*
which tear
is it of joy or..............

Pls enlighten me oooooooo
which tears are you wiping away angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 7:29pm On Dec 13, 2013
dre11:
which tear
is it of joy or..............

Pls enlighten me oooooooo
which tears are you wiping away angry angry

Why are you folding your face like a LASTMA official?. Do you have a THING for her? shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked. Are you jealous cos she has a thing for jeykll? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 7:32pm On Dec 13, 2013
ochon:

Why are you writing like @dramah?. Are you trying to passa coded signal that you've a THING for him shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked wink
i no understand the babe at all
she no get liver like Maria that openly declear her love for Melvin grin
aleast we no go crucify her for showing us where her heart belongs
if you allow this feeling for soo long; don't you know youre a doing a dis-service to yourself and heart.

Better say it now or never that you have a thing for him before he goes grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 7:33pm On Dec 13, 2013
ochon:

Why are you folding your face like a LASTMA official?. Do you have a THING for her? shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked. Are you jealous cos she has a thing for jeykll? undecided
nope!!
Am just being my brothers keeper grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 7:41pm On Dec 13, 2013
ochon:

Yeah... Jovialjov misses dramah and is planning to hook up with him

Peasant jeykll is going on a two months hiatus, to learn how to rob banks undecided
hahahaha!
Anybody that see it will think he is serious grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 7:44pm On Dec 13, 2013
dre11:
i no understand the babe at all
she no get liver like Maria that openly declear her love for Melvin grin
aleast we no go crucify her for showing us where her heart belongs
if you allow this feeling for soo long; don't you know youre a doing a dis-service to yourself and heart.

Better say it now or never that you have a thing for him before he goes grin

No mind that babe. She defo have a THING for jeykll now that she's jovinated peasant reinc, but she will never admit it grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 7:45pm On Dec 13, 2013
dre11:
nope!!
Am just being my brothers keeper grin

Which constitution or law says we should squeeze face like a soured akamu when we're jealous of a lady not having a thing for us? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 13, 2013
Giiyaz: 7 Months ban no be beans.

Nobody knows Giiyaz again, GOM has taken over! tongue

#TeamGOM
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 13, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

All the best to you. Do it well so you can have a pleasant 2014.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:05pm On Dec 13, 2013
ochon:

Which constitution or law says we should squeeze face like a soured akamu when we're jealous of a lady not having a thing for us? undecided
Ochon constitution 4.3
paragraph 3,
under the rights and preveleges conduct
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 13, 2013
ochon: Good evening ladies and gentlemen my peasants. How are y'all doing?
Fixed.

Evening,how are you today?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 13, 2013
Hey dre.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:06pm On Dec 13, 2013
It raing cats and dogs here!
So harmattan will just come down with full alacrity
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:09pm On Dec 13, 2013
Tabh: Hey dre.
Tabh baby
how you dey? How is your side? And your day?
So many question to ask in just one post cheesy

sweery am fine with kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jovialjov(f): 8:10pm On Dec 13, 2013
ochon:

Hahahahahahaha...
Lmao! Wetin concern him for that post now,mmmh ochon?
Am going to assume you went through your old posts or the old posts on this thread else this is an indirect way of telling me you crush on dramah shocked tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (2573) (2574) (2575) (2576) (2577) (2578) (2579) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.