Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,102 members, 7,842,171 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2614) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2178786 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2611) (2612) (2613) (2614) (2615) (2616) (2617) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 16, 2013
Reincarnated:

Leave you? Make dem burn you. Your existential uselessness is a complete hazard to this world grin grin grin.

Lolzz, dud, u were never useful... Ur makers need to be stoned for making u in d first place.. U were not only useless to the world, u were a liability to to the firm from whence u came nd an embarassment to its employees... Hahaha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:59pm On Dec 16, 2013
njokusboy:

Lolzz, na ur work nah, I don't care how u do it..... Abi u dey suggest to use ur mouth? Anyway, u re free since u can't afford a tool...

Bwuahahah Yimuuuu! U wey dey swallow im own piss. Anyway, make sure you do one day dry fast before you go start to dey chow down. I know say all na mostly your wife's "property" wink grin. The last time she came to my house, omo na only she block my toilet. I had to call 3 plumbers to help me plunge the "situation" away. grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 16, 2013
Reincarnated:

Bwuahahah Yimuuuu! U wey dey swallow im own piss. Anyway, make sure you do one day dry fast before you go start to dey chow down. I know say all na mostly your wife's "property" wink grin. The last time she came to my house, omo na only she block my toilet. I had to call 3 plumbers to help me plunge the "situation" away. grin grin grin

Hahahaha, so dat is how u do it abi U do 1 day dry fast?? Meen u dey try oh... Save me d details abeg, its disgusting... Plus I tink na 3 days dry fast u need do dis tym.... The pple wey come visit me kip dis one specially for u....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:08pm On Dec 16, 2013
njokusboy:

Lolzz, dud, u were never useful... Ur makers need to be stoned for making u in d first place.. U were not only useless to the world, u were a liability to to the firm from whence u came nd an embarassment to its employees... Hahaha

Bwuahahahahah atleast the world is not demanding that I get burned to ashes, unlike you. My makers need to be stoned? Your makers have already been stoned. Oh boy you're as useless and as worthless as the leave me alone box created by michael seedman.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 16, 2013
Reincarnated:

Sooo nobody sabi answer this question? Even that Njoku wey be like village teacher. Nawa oh

Haha, lolzz, why me nah, I can't know everytin... I just found out about d dude today.. Don't know y I never came across him... I don't need his philophies to know I exist though.. " I think therefore I am"... U need to be to think.... These philosophers though...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 16, 2013
Reincarnated:

Bwuahahahahah atleast the world is not demanding that I get burned to ashes, unlike you. My makers need to be stoned? Your makers have already been stoned. Oh boy you're as useless and as worthless as the leave me alone box created by michael seedman.

Lolzz, d world is not demanding.you get burnt... They are angry you were even created, in dis world of scarce resources, those resources wud have been put to alternative uses... U re as useless as n'1'p'p'les on a man... As irrelevant as the p in psychology.... U re as valuable as grass to dog in heat...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:21pm On Dec 16, 2013
njokusboy:

Hahahaha, so dat is how u do it abi U do 1 day dry fast?? Meen u dey try oh... Save me d details abeg, its disgusting... Plus I tink na 3 days dry fast u need do dis tym.... The pple wey come visit me kip dis one specially for u....

Do what? E be like say your brain dey twitch....no surprises. I learnt that it was your family's tradition. That na wetin una dey use improvise when money no dey. The man of the house go distribute am. 3plates for him, 2 plates for the wife and half and half for the children. Come to think of it, that na wetin I dey call the Classic case of using one stone to kill two birds i.e no need to buy food or call the suckaway company. grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 16, 2013
Reincarnated:

Do what? E be like say your brain dey twitch....no surprises. I learnt that it was your family's tradition. That na wetin una dey use improvise when money no dey. The man of the house go distribute am. 3plates for him, 2 plates for the wife and half and half for the children. Come to think of it, that na wetin I dey call the Classic case of using one stone to kill two birds i.e no need to buy food or call the suckaway company. grin grin grin

Hehe..... Not the family man... Who did u borrow ur sense of humour

As for d rest of ur post, very boring... Hahahahaha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:26pm On Dec 16, 2013
njokusboy:

Haha, lolzz, why me nah, I can't know everytin... I just found out about d dude today.. Don't know y I never came across him... I don't need his philophies to know I exist though.. " I think therefore I am"... U need to be to think.... These philosophers though...

LMFAOOOO omo the thing dey confusing. I think, therefore I am. But i think he says how do you determine reality? How do you know what is real? You can doubt everything but one thing: if you're doubting, you cannot doubt that you're indeed doubting because doubting is a form of thinking and if you're doubting, it means you are thinking and thinking intertwines with existence therefore, if you are thinking, you must be existing. Cogito ergo sum

^^ WTF. Hahahahah fvck philosophers
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2013
njokusboy:

Lolzz, d world is not demanding.you get burnt... They are angry you were even created, in dis world of scarce resources, those resources wud have been put to alternative uses... U re as useless as n'1'p'p'les on a man... As irrelevant as the p in psychology.... U re as valuable as grass to dog in heat...

Mr man, if they're not demanding that I get wiped off from this earth, then it means I am indeed useful. Once something is not needed, it is not left to inhibit this world by taking up space that can be used for better things hence, your point is tragically invalid, not to mention overwhelmingly irrelevant as the G in Champagne. grin grin grin grin. This is simple logic that your inconsequential self cannot and will not, in a million years be able to grasp
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2013
njokusboy:

Hehe..... Not the family man... Who did u borrow ur sense of humour

As for d rest of ur post, very boring... Hahahahaha

Same way I feel about your existence sad

grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 16, 2013
Reincarnated:

LMFAOOOO omo the thing dey confusing. I think, therefore I am. But i think he says how do you determine reality? How do you know what is real? You can doubt everything but one thing: if you're doubting, you cannot doubt that you're indeed doubting because doubting is a form of thinking and if you're doubting, it means you are thinking and thinking intertwines with existence therefore, if you are thinking, you must be existing. Cogito ergo sum

^^ WTF. Hahahahah fvck philosophers

He was just another confused philosopher but more confused than most Quote

"First, he rejects the splitting of corporeal
substance into matter and form; second, he rejects
any appeal to final ends—divine or natural—in
explaining natural phenomena."

From d above its obvious d guy wass slightly crazy, he doubts his own senses, doesn't believe dat physical objects can be broken down to atoms or matter,... Even though they occupy space... Infact he was trying to dispute rationality and everytin dat is common sense... Wat a dimwit..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 16, 2013
Reincarnated:

Same way I feel about your existence sad

grin grin

U went overboard with d family stuff... So u best quit.. Least someone gets pissed....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 7:51pm On Dec 16, 2013
Reincarnated:

By what time so i'll know when to log on

Re u online?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:57pm On Dec 16, 2013
njokusboy:

He was just another confused philosopher but more confused than most Quote

"First, he rejects the splitting of corporeal
substance into matter and form; second, he rejects
any appeal to final ends—divine or natural—in
explaining natural phenomena."

From d above its obvious d guy wass slightly crazy, he doubts his own senses, doesn't believe dat physical objects can be broken down to atoms or matter,... Even though they occupy space... Infact he was trying to dispute rationality and everytin dat is common sense... Wat a dimwit..

Nah nah. Hahahahahhaha philosophers and the act of solipsism; an appealing but profoundly stupiid imagination. I enjoy the book, the discourse of methods. I'm gonna read it. I think he has a point to prove. I mean, he gives his thoughts on how to know that you exist and I don't know that I exist, I just believe that i exist..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 7:57pm On Dec 16, 2013
feminine A:

Re u online?

Yes WE are cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 7:58pm On Dec 16, 2013
**shines eye like pusssy cat***
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:59pm On Dec 16, 2013
njokusboy:

U went overboard with d family stuff... So u best quit.. Least someone gets pissed....

Yeah.. No wahala. I meant you and Lertee tho. Not your actual family.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:59pm On Dec 16, 2013
feminine A:

Re u online?

YES! cheesy wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2013
lertee:
It is a good news and i see congrats everywhere. Good news shouldn't be hidden. So just 2minutes.. smiley
Reincarnated:

cool so the next person that logs on will ask for another two minutes ba?

I already gave enough info that y'all should be here by 4pm, if you missed it, I will not repeat it except on my own accord.

@reinc, I think you went teeny weeny harsh on lertee. As a family, she just wanted to share in your good news and wish you the best. I understand your reason for not re-typing but your reply were kinda harsh to her. Not everyone made it by 4pm and I think she rushed over here to share in your "secret". She was disappointed, I guess, when you refused to re-type. But I think the disses should stop, it's just a lil misunderstanding and reinc, if you can, re-type it for her. She's fam with us all and wants nothing but to share your good times with you wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2013
ochon:

Yes WE are cheesy

Yes I am angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:03pm On Dec 16, 2013
ochon:

@reinc, I think you went teeny weeny harsh on lertee. As a family, she just wanted to share in your good news and wish you the best. I understand your reason for not re-typing but your reply were kinda harsh to her. Not everyone made it by 4pm and I think she rushed over here to share in your "secret". She was disappointed, I guess, when you refused to re-type. But I think the disses should stop, it's just a lil misunderstanding and reinc, if you can, re-type it for her. She's fam with us all and wants nothing but to share your good times with you wink

Lol, did you read well at all? I did retype it but not everything. Lertee, i'm sorry if you felt I was harsh embarassed sweetie i rove you. undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 8:05pm On Dec 16, 2013
Reincarnated:

Yes I am angry

You're a peasant, so you don't count undecidedangry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:07pm On Dec 16, 2013
ochon:

You're a peasant, so you don't count undecidedangry

Yet peasant feminine A is uploading at my request tongue cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 8:07pm On Dec 16, 2013
Reincarnated:

Lol, did you read well at all? I did retype it but not everything. Lertee, i'm sorry if you felt I was harsh embarassed sweetie i rove you. undecided

I read well, and when you re-typed for spade, she didn't see it. If she had seen it like njoku, she wouldn't have begged you to re-type it. I just think your reply was a bit harsh to her and that's why she gave you the "mtcheewwww" after hoping you'd re-type as in buddies we are. But it's all good. We're all family, just a lil misunderstanding wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:08pm On Dec 16, 2013
Ahn! Where she go? Ochon, see what u caused!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 8:08pm On Dec 16, 2013
Reincarnated:

Yet peasant feminine A is uploading at my request tongue cheesy

I used my Godly magic and touch to cajole her to upload for you tongue cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:09pm On Dec 16, 2013
ochon:

I read well, and when re-typed for spade, she didn't see it. If she had seen it like njoku, she wouldn't have begged you to re-type it. I just think your reply was a bit harsh to her and that's why she gave you the "mtcheewwww" after hoping you'd re-type as in buddies we are. But it's all good. We're all family, just a lil misunderstanding wink

Ehm peasant ochon, sharrap. Lertee did you see it before I re-modified?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 8:09pm On Dec 16, 2013
Reincarnated: Ahn! Where she go? Ochon, see what u caused!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:10pm On Dec 16, 2013
ochon:

I used my Godly magic and touch to cajole her to upload for you tongue cool

U mean u used it to chase her away. Kwasia
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 8:11pm On Dec 16, 2013
Reincarnated:

Ehm peasant ochon, sharrap. Lertee did you see it before I re-modified?

Lol. She didn't. If she had, she wouldn't ask you to re-type. It's common sense. Durrhhh *rolls eyes* tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jovialjov(f): 8:13pm On Dec 16, 2013
Greetings to everyone!! smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (2611) (2612) (2613) (2614) (2615) (2616) (2617) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.