Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,117 members, 7,842,229 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2616) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2178791 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2613) (2614) (2615) (2616) (2617) (2618) (2619) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:44pm On Dec 16, 2013
Reincarnated: Ehm lmfaooooo Lala you dey craze? no dey open person nyash abeg but yes ladies and gentlemen, I was once Reinjected by StateOfMind but now things have changed. I agree with everything. [size=32pt]I'm Happy to announce that StateOfMind and I are having an affair.[/size]. Its all true. There's secretly a [size=20pt]REINCARNATEDMIND[/size]. She recovered her password solely cuz she wanted to communicate with me and me alone wink...no Psychedelia in this equation, just me. kiss. However, since I still ship Addicted to the State of Psychedelia, Spade bro... I will treat her right wink.

+ Spade, no vex.. I will never steal your woman from you on purpose, but what shall I do when she cannot get enough me embarassed. I'm sexy and I know it. undecided

Everyone, watch how she denies all of this. She's such a cutie when she becomes shy, embarrassed and cornered. aaaaww. Its okay babe, do whatever you gotta do wink. We'd rendezvous later kiss

undecided

shocked

grin

kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jovialjov(f): 8:44pm On Dec 16, 2013
ochon:

Onidi pelebe grin, kiss my royal ring for calling a king like me a peasant grin. I'm cool pretty. Just checking on my peasants which you're one of them grin

How was your day? wink

Lmao! You should be thanking me instead..I haven't used that word on anyone on here but you wink tongue

My day was awesome! grin
I didn't do anything I was supposed to do because I was being lazy grin
Ba wo lo se nlo?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jovialjov(f): 8:49pm On Dec 16, 2013
dommfa: mtn is annoying me. im hardly frustrated by these network providers but mtn is driving me crazy..aarrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhh. angry sad sad sad angry angry angry angry. cant deal

soory guys..ill be doing more of reading than talking...

and congrats to you rein....many more goodnews to come. kiss

Wetin do your phone again?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:50pm On Dec 16, 2013
feminine A:

grin grin was carrying my baby
thats lovely
good to hear that

how is the baby?
Hope he/she is doing great?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:57pm On Dec 16, 2013
jovialjov:

Lmao! You should be thanking me instead..I haven't used that word on anyone on here but you wink tongue

My day was awesome! grin
Ba wo lo se nlo?
tani eni ti o ko iwo
'pekele pekele arugbo je gbese tani o san'

how you dey?
So you were lazying around 2day?
Hum!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2013
So everywhere is now dry grin...Ochon what's up
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 9:23pm On Dec 16, 2013
dre11:
thats lovely
good to hear that

how is the baby?
Hope he/she is doing great?
she is doing great. Thanks
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:48pm On Dec 16, 2013
Congrats Reinc. There was hardly any way I couldn't have missed your 4pm post. You really owe me a mail to appease me.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:08pm On Dec 16, 2013
Will this thread ever die? Yes!! If the world ends!! But till then!!

It holds so much history--- it tells a story.. How a single sperm formed in Iyawo,grew, matured in our presence and finally came out as 'Harel' is just a minute-miniscule part of that broad history this threads holds!!

See--- this thread cant die even if it wants to.. I find it funny when some ask for it to be closed or ask why the thread is still alive... You wont understand why, if you havent now!!!

###random bullet##

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:23pm On Dec 16, 2013
And yet Another Award To
Melvin Oduah at the Nigeria
Fashion recognition Award

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 10:35pm On Dec 16, 2013
feminine A:

thanks but still yet to see ur pix

Really?. Wow. Ok, when next we're both online, remind me and I'll definitely upload it. wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:35pm On Dec 16, 2013
Sometimes, you just wanna do something crazy---- like really really crazy to satisfy that inner 'mad-weird- hungry energy' in you, but you just 'ignore' and let it slide without doing it. Why? Cos the society has this annoying stereotype they have or rather 'use' in describing and addressing people who do things alien to them.. Some might even call you mad sef!!!

To me, mad men are not 'MAD' sef.. They are quite normal but they are called 'mad' cos their perception of reality differs from ours.. To mad men, we are mad--- and to we, mad men are mad.. So you see--- nothin is normal in reality itself..

If there is some kind of drug that re-engineers the body system,alters the structure and workin mechanism of the brain and allows one to see the universe like mad men do, walahi I will pay to be injected just to see the world from another new angle
before the effect of the 'mad drug' wanes off from my system.. Sounds cool.. cheesy

Typing on this phone is a pain in the assss--- i need a bigger touch screen phone.. Hope to start the new year with a machine------- S4,s3 , galaxy note 2 or 3 comes to mind.. Make i go rob bank jare!!! grin

###random bullet###
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 10:38pm On Dec 16, 2013
Reincarnated:

You are welcome

hahahahha ochon come on, don't keep a lady waiting

Lol. Wasn't online all these while. Can't believe I'm only one page behind after all these hours. Na so una dull reach?. Na wa o undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 10:42pm On Dec 16, 2013
Tabh: So everywhere is now dry grin...Ochon what's up

Here's more drier than jeykll's badl head

My sexilicous damsel, I'm doing okay, just battling with the sudden invasion of the god of cold. My bones are shaking literally. Happy harmattan to ya

How are you and how was your day?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:44pm On Dec 16, 2013
C'est moi:
And yet Another Award To
Melvin Oduah at the Nigeria
Fashion recognition Award
hum!!!!!

Fashion recognition with his Tee-shirt and jeans logo
what has he taught me about fashion

em!
1)Wear Tee-shirt and thesame pair of jeans and you will be recongnised as an icon
ok! gringrin

2)Take your bath 4 times daily like someone that 'shits for body' and you will hail as mr cleaniness
haba! tonguetongue

3)use body spary and perfumes 'like a whole can on the body that you nearly choke your next door neigbour' and all bees will be looking for you like a sweet nectar, that just to make you look good
woah!

4)look at the mirror and use more than an hour to dress like a GAY man looking to impress her suitor cool

*hide from the thread*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 16, 2013
Kslib: Sometimes, you just wanna do something crazy---- like really really crazy to satisfy that inner 'mad-weird- hungry energy' in you, but you just 'ignore' and let it slide without doing it. Why? Cos the society has this annoying stereotype they have or rather 'use' in describing and addressing people who do things alien to them.. Some might even call you mad sef!!!

To me, mad men are not 'MAD' sef.. They are quite normal but they are called 'mad' cos their perception of reality differs from ours.. To mad men, we are mad--- and to we, mad men are mad.. So you see--- nothin is normal in reality itself..

If there is some kind of drug that re-engineers the body system,alters the structure and workin mechanism of the brain and allows one to see the universe like mad men do, walahi I will pay to be injected just to see the world from another new angle
before the effect of the 'mad drug' wanes off from my system.. Sounds cool.. cheesy

Typing on this phone is a pain in the assss--- i need a bigger touch screen phone.. Hope to start the new year with a machine------- S4,s3 , galaxy note 2 or 3 comes to mind.. Make i go rob bank jare!!! grin

###random bullet###
Hmmm
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 16, 2013
ochon:

Here's more drier than jeykll's badl head

My sexilicous damsel, I'm doing okay, just battling with the sudden invasion of the god of cold. My bones are shaking literally. Happy harmattan to ya

How are you and how was your day?
I'm good dear,i didn't know you were off then. I could see just me and you

This cold no treat you well at all o,find solution na..
I hope you had a good day?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 10:51pm On Dec 16, 2013
jovialjov:

My day was awesome! grin
Ba wo lo se nlo?

LOL. A king thank his peasant?. Never!! tongue wink. cos you haven't used it on anyone doesn't matter tongue

O nlo daadaa,bawoni iwo naa? cheesy.

Chei yoruba dey sweet o grin

Erm, I can seeing you dancing atilogwu today as you heard that they called off the strike grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 16, 2013
dre11:
hum!!!!!

Fashion recognition with his Tee-shirt and jeans logo
what has he taught me about fashion

em!
1)Wear Tee-shirt and thesame pair of jeans and you will be recongnised as an icon
ok! gringrin

2)Take your bath 4 times daily like someone that 'shits for body' and you will hail as mr cleaniness
haba! tonguetongue

3)use body spary and perfumes 'like a whole can on the body that you nearly choke your next door neigbour' and all bees will be looking for you like a sweet nectar, that just to make you look good
woah!

4)look at the mirror and use more than an hour to dress like a GAY man looking to impress her suitor cool

*hide from the thread*

Lol,see finishing..don't allow his supporters catch u o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:54pm On Dec 16, 2013
Seems the guys in the Oduah families are not fashionable at all lipsrsealed

but check the ladies
they dress to some degree of perfection and are fashionable with class
and they are sweet with addictive smile to accompany the dress sence wink

haba!
why can't they lend a helping hand to the guys na undecided
they just look like ajegunle guys angry
no spark, no um statement!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 10:57pm On Dec 16, 2013
Tabh:

Me and you?. *coughs* lipsrsealed grin

The cold is out to get me. Like I snatched its GF or something. I think I need a human blanket. Where these ladies that has THINGS for me? . Line up lemme choose my choice

My day was super duper boring and good later on. How was yours?. Lemme guess. You "made up" for last night's midnight romance wink. You slept most of the day and woke up to watch movies and while away your time wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:00pm On Dec 16, 2013
Tabh:

which solution do you recommend as a friend to him and be specific with your solution
thank you as you do that grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 16, 2013
ochon:

Me and you?. *coughs* lipsrsealed grin

The cold is out to get me. Like I snatched its GF or something. I think I need a human blanket. Where these ladies that has THINGS for me? . Line up lemme choose my choice

My day was super duper boring and good later on. How was yours?. Lemme guess. You "made up" for last night's midnight romance wink. You slept most of the day and woke up to watch movies and while away your time wink
You need heat really, wink wink..i thought you would have made up for the lipsrsealed

Anyways,you predicted right,i spent my day exactly that way.
What romance undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:04pm On Dec 16, 2013
cheesy---- this emoticon describes what one does he/she is told that a very big amount of money will be sent to him/her..

grin---- this is what the person does when he/she receives a message 30mins later and the header reads---- first bank!!

embarassed ----- what the person does when the presumed big amount of money is just ---- N1000..

cry---- the person does this when he/she finally treks 3km to the nearest ATM machine, withdraws the cash and just from no where, that guy you owe 1;500 and promised to pay today, sights you by coincedence(the universe can be cruel atimes grin) withdrawing cash and starts approaching you...

lipsrsealed--- This is what you do when you realize that you are definitely going to give him this N1000 but where will the remaining N500 come from?

##random bullet###
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:04pm On Dec 16, 2013
LIpsy bobo, have you taken your medication?. Why are talking to yourself like peasant kwasia reinc undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:06pm On Dec 16, 2013
undecided ----- what people whose operamini doesnt display emoticon did when they saw my above post!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:07pm On Dec 16, 2013
dre11:
which solution do you recommend as a friend to him and be specific with your solution

lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:08pm On Dec 16, 2013
Tabh:
You need heat really, wink wink..i thought you would have made up for the lipsrsealed

Anyways,you predicted right,i spent my day exactly that way.
What romance undecided

I need that heat. You be correct babe wink. Thought I'd have what? . Don't be speechless, spill it out, I run the show here, no one is gon' touch you wink

The midnight 'subtle' romance with your boo, LIPsy bobo grin. Durrhhhhh *rolls eyes* wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 16, 2013
dre11:
Hot drink like callidon or chelsea
Then a fluffy blanket wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:10pm On Dec 16, 2013
cool ---- This is what guys atimes wear when they want to look at a lady's back-side, but at the-samet ime, give her the impression that we aint looking at her.. grin

##random bullet##
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 16, 2013
ochon:

I need that heat. You be correct babe wink. Thought I'd have what? . Don't be speechless, spill it out, I run the show here, no one is gon' touch you wink

The midnight 'subtle' romance with your boo, LIPsy bobo grin. Durrhhhhh *rolls eyes* wink
We talked about your getting laid na,so i thought you would have sorted yourself..**coughs**,you don't have to tell me,just keep it in your mind.

There was nothing, u saw it na,ppl always interrupt some discussions.

So you were among the guests.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:14pm On Dec 16, 2013
Was about to say hi to Tabh but she ran away undecided
just have to thread softly because i might be steping on toes
he is here looking at my next move angry
ready to pounce on me if i mistakely do that.......... lipsrsealed

but,
am not checking on her, she is yours and yours only,
can't leave my boundary na undecided

em!
Hope an innocent 'HI' will not be miss interpreted sha!

waiting for your reply!

Hahahaha!
I would just say it
'Sexy' em! No, 'Lovely' no,no, no
'Cutety' hahaha Beautiful TABH
just waving to you and saying hi

(1) (2) (3) ... (2613) (2614) (2615) (2616) (2617) (2618) (2619) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.