Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,839 members, 7,838,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2701) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2177867 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2698) (2699) (2700) (2701) (2702) (2703) (2704) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 29, 2013
ochon:

LMAO.. That's a gurl's bedroom in my hostel. Was chilling waiting to get served some plates of well-cooked egusi soup and eba grin
Akuko!! You no see the bed sheet before you take picture ni?

njokusboy:

Haha, so na the only thing wey u see b dat?

No kidding, that's all I see. How full grown man go dey use yogi bear bed sheet?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 12:49am On Dec 29, 2013
ochon:

LMAO.. That's a gurl's bedroom in my hostel. Was chilling[b] waiting to get served[/b]some plates of well-cooked egusi soup and eba grin

@bolded hmmmm undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 12:49am On Dec 29, 2013
njokusboy:

Girls bedroom in ur hostel Hahahahaaha...
Epic lie combo..

Huh??. Lie?. C'mon, I don't know about the hostel in your school(kaduna), but in my uni, hostels(outside campus) are inhabited by both girls and boys. It ain't a big deal, maybe to the northern states cos of their religious ideologies
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:50am On Dec 29, 2013
ochon:

Aite.. You look good wink

Mine is up cool
u look gOod too
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:50am On Dec 29, 2013
Psychedelia:

grin grin grin

You don finish?

Shey na you wey dey dress like pesin who recently raided a kiddies' apparel store dey talk.
With okada man headwarmer and grannie's favorite sweater, come pose like pesin wey don lost im house key.

You sabi wetin we dey call those two monsters wey you carry for leg? "Chukwu Aghala'm"

Bwuahahahahahahahahahhaha chei lmfao goodu one!!! Your picture dey fresh sha. Nice one. Abeg make i go answer these people
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 12:51am On Dec 29, 2013
ItsModella1:

Wetin do the bedsheet?. Na my own?.. Make I throw away before snapping a casual pic? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 12:51am On Dec 29, 2013
waxdude:

@bolded hmmmm undecided

Why you dey "hmmm" like a He-goat on heat undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:52am On Dec 29, 2013
waxdude:

@bolded hmmmm undecided
LOOOL!! You sef see am. grin

Ochon Ochon, hörniest Awkuzu man ever liveth. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 12:53am On Dec 29, 2013
dommfa:

With this recent development, I can't be so sure bro tongue

Just tell me you wanna see my "ogbuefi", I know you expect it to be like "amu nkita" gringringringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 12:55am On Dec 29, 2013
Reincarnated:

Bwuahahahahahahahahahhaha chei lmfao goodu one!!! Your picture dey fresh sha. Nice one. Abeg make i go answer these people

LOL.. Nice one cool.. Get me a gift abeg embarassed

ninnyanny: u look gOod too

Thanks ninny smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 12:55am On Dec 29, 2013
ItsModella1:

This is the 12th time you've MOANED my name in the space of an hour. Do you have a thing for me? tongue undecided grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 12:56am On Dec 29, 2013
ItsModella1:

Yes ohh grin grin. ochon about to get served....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jovialjov(f): 12:57am On Dec 29, 2013
And ochon is writing explanatory essay for his pic,lmao
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 12:58am On Dec 29, 2013
jovialjov: And ochon is writing explanatory essay for his pic,lmao

LOL. Oya your pic and VN fast. Your network is good. Don't cheat your way outta this, this time around angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 29, 2013
ochon:

Just tell me you wanna see my "ogbuefi", I know you expect it to be like "amu nkita" gringringringrin

Lwkmd..a t ie je eni to ni ogbuefi oun..ochon stop corrupting me o...
embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 1:01am On Dec 29, 2013
dommfa:

embarassed

LMAO grin.. Corrupt fire!!. You that VOWED to start watching "karmasutra" if spade is willing to let you watch them?. To prove your loyalty and love to him? wink grin. Lwkmd grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:01am On Dec 29, 2013
ochon:

This is the 12th time you've MOANED my name in the space of an hour?. Do you have a thing for me? tongue undecided grin
Of kess. grin

Ode!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jovialjov(f): 1:02am On Dec 29, 2013
dommfa:

embarassed

Taaarrh!

Between the both of you,who will corrupt each other?undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 1:03am On Dec 29, 2013
ItsModella1:
Of kess. grin

Ode!

Come clean, and I might consider moving you to position 94 behind SOM tonguegrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:03am On Dec 29, 2013
Sapphiredamsel: undecided shocked

Lol no vex.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 1:03am On Dec 29, 2013
jovialjov:

Taaarrh!

Between the both of you,who will corrupt each other?undecided

I just love this gurl grin

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:04am On Dec 29, 2013
ochon:

Huh??. Lie?. C'mon, I don't know about the hostel in your school(kaduna), but in my uni, hostels(outside campus) are inhabited by both girls and boys. It ain't a big deal, maybe to the northern states cos of their religious ideologies

Owk, off campus you mean... I get you now.. When u said hostel, I assumed it was on campus.....
For north here some houses off campus na only girls dey live there, bois are not allowed.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jovialjov(f): 1:05am On Dec 29, 2013
ochon:

LOL. Oya your pic and VN fast. Your network is good. Don't cheat your way outta this, this time around angry

Lol. You have seen my pic twice joor tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:06am On Dec 29, 2013
Lol I don suffer sha.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 29, 2013
ItsModella1:

No kidding, that's all I see. How full grown man go dey use yogi bear bed sheet?

Hahaha....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:08am On Dec 29, 2013
ochon:

Come clean, and I might consider moving you to position 94 behind SOM tonguegrin
Na so. Are you not the one that has been all sorts of zoned on this thread? All of a sudden, you have 93 girls including SOM thirsting for you? Cool story. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 1:09am On Dec 29, 2013
njokusboy:

Owk, off campus you mean... I get you now.. When u said hostel, I assumed it was on campus.....
For north here some houses off campus na only girls dey live there, bois are not allowed.

I thought as much.. Mehn, down east here, especially in my school, nothing like gurls hostel. We all are mixed. My opposite door neighbour is a gurl.. They're more gurls than boys in my hostel sef. I thank my stars I ain't schooling up north. Would've missed seeing the bevy of cuties the Lord has blessed us with grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:10am On Dec 29, 2013
Bros waxdude, thanks for the shout out. Nice..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 1:10am On Dec 29, 2013
ItsModella1:
Na so. Are you not the one that has been all sorts of zoned on this thread? All of a sudden, you have 93 girls including SOM thirsting for you? Cool story. tongue

. Not me, it must have been this poster below grin

Reincarnated: Lol I don suffer sha.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 1:11am On Dec 29, 2013
jovialjov:

Lol. You have seen my pic twice joor tongue

Bia this igbo gehl, no start your wayo moves here tongue

Upload something jor, both pics and VN tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:11am On Dec 29, 2013
ochon:

Wetin do the bedsheet?. Na my own?.. Make I throw away before snapping a casual pic? undecided

Hahahaha, see defence.. True if modella no talk am, I for no notice the bedsheet...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jovialjov(f): 1:12am On Dec 29, 2013
ochon:

I thought as much.. Mehn, down east here, especially in my school, nothing like gurls hostel. We all are mixed. My opposite door neighbour is a gurl.. They're more gurls than boys in my hostel sef. I thank my stars I ain't schooling up north. Would've missed seeing the bevy of cuties the Lord has blessed us with grin

Yay! I know your schoolgrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2698) (2699) (2700) (2701) (2702) (2703) (2704) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.