Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,840 members, 7,838,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2702) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2177872 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2699) (2700) (2701) (2702) (2703) (2704) (2705) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 1:13am On Dec 29, 2013
Reincarnated: Bros waxdude, thanks for the shout out. Nice..

Uwc Rein

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Caracta(f): 1:13am On Dec 29, 2013
ItsModella1:
Na so. Are you not the one that has been all sorts of zoned on this thread? All of a sudden, you have 93 girls including SOM thirsting for you? Cool story. tongue

I missed you!

<<<hugs>>>
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 1:13am On Dec 29, 2013
jovialjov:

Yay! I know your schoolgrin

LOL.. Gbefila!!(SOM, hope I got it? grin ), sshhhh.. Don't say a word tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:14am On Dec 29, 2013
ochon:

What's funny
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:15am On Dec 29, 2013
ochon:

I thought as much.. Mehn, down east here, especially in my school, nothing like gurls hostel. We all are mixed. My opposite door neighbour is a gurl.. They're more gurls than boys in my hostel sef. I thank my stars I ain't schooling up north. Would've missed seeing the bevy of cuties the Lord has blessed us with grin

I don't stay in the hostel, I stay off... Dem don ban girls from entering bois hostel, when I hear am ehn, I swear say my leg no go enter that hostel.. Wat nonsense... How man go take survive lyk da?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:15am On Dec 29, 2013
Caracta:

I missed you!

<<<hugs>>>
My fellow nun!!! *hugs her greatly*, compliments of the season. How you dey na? smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 1:15am On Dec 29, 2013
Caracta:

I missed you!

<<<hugs>>>

Cataract, my blue fonted ojulegba nun smileysmiley. Congrats on your award wink

On behalf of modella, I'm officially collecting the hugs and misses grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 1:17am On Dec 29, 2013
ItsModella1:
My fellow nun!!! *hugs her greatly*, compliments of the season. How you dey na? smiley

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 1:19am On Dec 29, 2013
njokusboy:

I don't stay in the hostel, I stay off... Dem don ban girls from entering bois hostel, when I hear am ehn, I swear say my leg no go enter that hostel.. Wat nonsense... How man go take survive lyk da?

LMAO!! gringrin. That's some real punishment right there. How tha fùck do they expect me to school with gurls but can't visit them?. Is that some secondary school shít or what?. Nah, I can't school there man.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jovialjov(f): 1:20am On Dec 29, 2013
ochon:

LOL.. Gbefila!!(SOM, hope I got it? grin ), sshhhh.. Don't say a word tongue
Hehehe! bribe me oh,else....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:20am On Dec 29, 2013
[quote author=ochon][/quote]
Man gtfoh! Like you don't know me and caracta work in the same convent. undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:22am On Dec 29, 2013
ItsModella1:
Man gtfoh! Like you don't know me and caracta work in the same convent. undecided

Hahaha, convent ko, monastery ni??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 1:29am On Dec 29, 2013
jovialjov:
Hehehe! bribe me oh,else....

LOL.. Which bribe is that?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 1:29am On Dec 29, 2013
ItsModella1:

Pic or it didn't happen angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:30am On Dec 29, 2013
ochon:

LMAO!! gringrin. That's some real punishment right there. How tha fùck do they expect me to school with gurls but can't visit them?. Is that some secondary school shít or what?. Nah, I can't school there man.

Lolzz, from inception, bois have never been allowed to enter the female hostel, girls been dey enter bois hostel until recently...no boy in ABU has ever been to the girls hostel... The day u mistakenly enter, na dat day u go graduate.... But u fit see babes sha, they can come to ur room off campus... No restriction there... But aswear, I wish I can be a lizard on the wall of one of those hostels, make I see things... The stories I dey here dey juicy...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 1:34am On Dec 29, 2013
njokusboy:

Lolzz, from inception, bois have never been allowed to enter the female hostel, girls been dey enter bois hostel until recently...no boy in ABU has ever been to the girls hostel... The day u mistakenly enter, na dat day u go graduate.... But u fit see babes sha, they can come to ur room off campus... No restriction there... But aswear, I wish I can be a lizard on the wall of one of those hostels, make I see things... The stories I dey here dey juicy...

@the emboldened.. *deadest* gringrin

LMAO@being a lizard. Kwaaaaaaaaaaaa grin. True that. You need to see "things" cos the ones I do see in hostels down here, have given me "partial blindness" gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 1:35am On Dec 29, 2013
LMAO@ "the day you mistakenly enter there, na that day you go graduate" grin. ROTFLMAO grin. I'm in tears grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 2:24am On Dec 29, 2013
LOL!!. Nice update papa ostrich. Enjoyed your last diary update. The line about "What most students of now want is-to go to school,graduate,get a job,marry,Bleep, born
pikin, grow old and die and most importantly "go to
heaven"" made me ROTFL grincheesy. You are cray!! cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 6:56am On Dec 29, 2013
O my gois,so all these pages in just three hours embarassed embarassed
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@spade is cute and looks fresh,you really complement my friend SOM. wink

@waxdude,wow your voice is lovely like 'omo inu gate' wink

@ochon,those gifs are something else,how do you do them i need a tutorial asap. angry grin grin

@reinC,jeeez your diss gwad,just when i thought spade is free of any yabis. cheesy cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 6:58am On Dec 29, 2013
ochon:

LMAO@yokozuna. Buwahahaha. I swear, you're cray!!. That cracked me up grin

Ok, avoid much stress and keep me updates about it with your D wink
undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 7:06am On Dec 29, 2013
Reincarnated:

The Ekiti own?
you rite
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 7:11am On Dec 29, 2013
ninnyanny: @ochon and @dre,ur pix plz
sweery i was asleep when you posted this and uploaded your pix
i left the forum after my last post before midnite
gats to sleep because my body was weak

but we can make it a date 2day anytime you feel comfortable and you know the deal, yours and mine gringrin
happy sunday to you
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 7:14am On Dec 29, 2013
dommfa:

Complete package, you have tried jare..reinc has been silenced for life.. cheesy
why evils na
shebi na your FWKB na gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 7:16am On Dec 29, 2013
dommfa:

With this recent development, I can't be so sure bro tongue
gengen

i don't want to believe this
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 7:23am On Dec 29, 2013
@waxdude, nice to hear yah voice
thx for the mention
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:37am On Dec 29, 2013
dre11:
why evils na
shebi na your FWKB na gringrin

U dey mind SOM? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:39am On Dec 29, 2013
dre11:
you rite

No mind d chic. She dey tink say na primary 2 boy she dey talk to. I know she dey yankee
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 8:37am On Dec 29, 2013
dre11: @waxdude, nice to hear yah voice
thx for the mention

Uwc...can see ur happy now... grin grin Gudmornin

lertee: O my gois,so all these pages in just three hours embarassed embarassed
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@spade is cute and looks fresh,you really complement my friend SOM. wink

@waxdude,wow your voice is lovely like 'omo inu gate' wink

@ochon,those gifs are something else,how do you do them i need a tutorial asap. angry grin grin

@reinC,jeeez your diss gwad,just when i thought spade is free of any yabis. cheesy cheesy grin

awwww thanks lertee...uhhhh intreprete na..aah ahh kilode
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 9:37am On Dec 29, 2013
waxdude:

Uwc...can see ur happy now... grin grin Gudmornin

awwww thanks lertee...uhhhh intreprete na..aah ahh kilode
You are welcome..
Omo inu gate is like a slang,it means a child born with silverspoon,it is also known as omo butty or ajebutter..freshkids
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 9:38am On Dec 29, 2013
Reincarnated:

U dey mind SOM? undecided

LMAO.. I know you feel to be betrayed-zoned after being siggy-zoned by SOM grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 9:42am On Dec 29, 2013
lertee:
D

LOL.. When you are back from "there", we'll talk about it. wink

@SOM, gringringrin. Lmao. I swear you should be commended with the way you handled your date brouhaha grin. My patience would've wore thin if it was me, I won't mind telling him to go "fùck yourself" grin. Anyway, I wish you more bossy date cheesy, you need to be bossed around the way you use your alt account to boss guys around tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 9:52am On Dec 29, 2013
ochon:

LOL.. When you are back from "there", we'll talk about it. wink

@SOM, gringringrin. Lmao. I swear you should be commended with the way you handled your date brouhaha grin. My patience would've wore thin if it was me, I won't mind telling him to go "fùck yourself" grin. Anyway, I wish you more bossy date cheesy, you need to be bossed around the way you use your alt account to boss guys around tongue
Lol,you get bad mouth,shey na sin to fall in love,bossy or not,just leave SOM.. undecided grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2699) (2700) (2701) (2702) (2703) (2704) (2705) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.