Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,000 members, 7,866,783 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:06 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2705) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184436 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2702) (2703) (2704) (2705) (2706) (2707) (2708) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:02pm On Dec 29, 2013
StateOfMind:

Mowa alright oo, ore okon.. cheesy

A ku isinmi eni..
o sheshe ri temi wo lati irole
anyway
isinmi dun olayiyin
bawoni gbogbo e ti lo lodo re?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:05pm On Dec 29, 2013
lertee:
Me undecided
there is fire on the mountain
run run run gringringrin
abeg na you fit do am & nothing go happen

how do you do?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:07pm On Dec 29, 2013
Reincarnated:

LMFAOOOOOOO

Lool, that Mondi chick is very subtle, I applaud her.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:07pm On Dec 29, 2013
StateOfMind:

Yimu...waxdude acting all humble.. tongue
you dey mind the guy tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 9:07pm On Dec 29, 2013
waxdude:
Hahahaha....bt I'm humble na...ah ah
I think you are smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:11pm On Dec 29, 2013
lertee:
I think you are smiley
why you dey lie to the guy na lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 9:13pm On Dec 29, 2013
dre11:
there is fire on the mountain
run run run gringringrin
abeg na you fit do am & nothing go happen

how do you do?
Do wetin, undecided undecided..

I am doing good,how was ur day? smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 29, 2013
dre11:
o sheshe ri temi wo lati irole
anyway
isinmi dun olayiyin
bawoni gbogbo e ti lo lodo re?

E mo binu..

It was an oversight, had to go back to the previous page to see your post.. Everything is fine o, we thank God..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:21pm On Dec 29, 2013
lertee:
Do wetin, undecided undecided..

I am doing good,how was ur day? smiley

una two dey e-fight

my day was cool
only say the heat dey too much smiley
but thank God say almighty PHCN no take light for my end since i come back from church grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:24pm On Dec 29, 2013
dommfa:

E mo binu..

It was an oversight, had to go back to the previous page to see your post.. Everything is fine o, we thank God..
good to hear that grin
are you still at mama baby house or.............

And have you been coping with the heat over there
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2013
Dre u sabi look for trouble sha..*rolled eyez*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2013
waxdude: Dre u sabi look for trouble sha..*rolled eyez*

em!

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2013
Cest Moi
you just want me to call you out tongue

ok
i don call your name ooooooooooo grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:52pm On Dec 29, 2013
dre11: Cest Moi
you just want me to call you out tongue

ok
i don call your name ooooooooooo grin
smiley.....Hello Dre....how you dey?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:08pm On Dec 29, 2013
C'est moi:

smiley.....Hello Dre....how you dey?
ehe
women undecided

.......... I dey fine oooooooo
hope ure gud
and how was sunday, service and the rest?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:16pm On Dec 29, 2013
dre11:
ehe
women undecided

.......... I dey fine oooooooo
hope ure gud
and how was sunday, service and the rest?

Wetin do 'women' o? smileyI'm fab....didn't go to church o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 10:27pm On Dec 29, 2013
StateOfMind:

Those that know you for your uncontrollable hard ons.

*disappears*..
grin

LMAO grin... Goodu one... The way you harping on and on about "biting" to reinc and recently about my "oguefi" and "hard-ons", I won't be surprised if I get to see your siggy emblazoned with "addicted to OGUEFI" grin

lertee:
Me undecided

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 10:31pm On Dec 29, 2013
ochon:

LMAO grin... Goodu one... The way you harping on and on about "biting" to reinc and recently about my "oguefi" and "hard-ons", I won't be surprised if I get to see your siggy emblazoned with "addicted to OGUEFI" grin

Lol,this ellen's gif is cray grin undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 10:32pm On Dec 29, 2013
lertee:
Lol,this ellen's gif is cray grin undecided

LOL.. How are you doing pretty?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 10:36pm On Dec 29, 2013
ochon:

LOL.. How are you doing pretty?
I'm fine handsome,how was your day?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 10:41pm On Dec 29, 2013
lertee:
I'm fine handsome,how was your day?

Trust me, you don't want me to regale you with the boring day of mine. Let's just say my day's just thereangry... What of yours?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 10:52pm On Dec 29, 2013
ochon:

Trust me, you don't want me to regale you with the boring day of mine. Let's just say my day's just thereangry... What of yours?
Lol,sometimes i imagine what a boring day looks like,anyways pele ti e.
Mine was fine,i had time to sleep and stretch my body. Hope you have prepared for your final lapse at school smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:17pm On Dec 29, 2013
lertee:
Lol,sometimes i imagine what a boring day looks like,anyways pele ti e.
Mine was fine,i had time to sleep and stretch my body. Hope you have prepared for your final lapse at school smiley

Hmmm.. Since you had that chance to sleep and stretch your body, I'm guessing you're done with the "ceremony", no?.
I'm not even prepared, I guess it's cos I'm not too boisterious about it unlike before the strike when I was looking forward to it. Anyway, by 10th jan, those feelings will come back

Are you back to gidi? smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 11:22pm On Dec 29, 2013
Rumour going round that BBA9 will kick off
in Aug 2014 and be called #AllStars2.
1. Should disqualified hsmts be allowed to return
to the show?
2. Do we want AllStars again or ...
3. New housemates?
#bbaforum
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 11:26pm On Dec 29, 2013
ochon:

Hmmm.. Since you had that chance to sleep and stretch your body, I'm guessing you're done with the "ceremony", no?.
I'm not even prepared, I guess it's cos I'm not too boisterious about it unlike before the strike when I was looking forward to it. Anyway, by 10th jan, those feelings will come back

Are you back to gidi? smiley
Yes o it is over, it was fun sha cos i learnt many things about my culture grin.

Nope i'm still here,btw,i am not gidi based smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 11:27pm On Dec 29, 2013
C'est moi:
Rumour going round that BBA9 will kick off
in Aug 2014 and be called #AllStars2.
1. Should disqualified hsmts be allowed to return
to the show?
2. Do we want AllStars again or ...
3. New housemates?
#bbaforum
I prefer fresh housemates joor. We already know what the former housemates would do.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 11:36pm On Dec 29, 2013
lertee:
I prefer fresh housemates joor. We already know what the former housemates would do.
Abi oooo....me too jare,fresh faces will do.That's what most people are clamouring for on the page anyways.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mazizitonene(m): 11:40pm On Dec 29, 2013
ochon:

Who liked this post? undecided
Na Ochon undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 4:12am On Dec 30, 2013
lertee:
Yes o it is over, it was fun sha cos i learnt many things about my culture grin.

Nope i'm still here,btw,i am not gidi based smiley

That's good to know smiley. You should be deeply entrenched in your culture, it's a good feeling.

For real?. My bad, I've been stupidly wired to think most Yoruba speaking NLers are based in lag embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 4:14am On Dec 30, 2013
mazizi tonene:
Na Ochon undecided

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingRein: 5:08am On Dec 30, 2013
Ochon is foolish cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingRein: 5:09am On Dec 30, 2013
Ochon you don mad!!! Idiiot stupiid senseless bombastic peasant!!! cheesy are you not ashamed cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2702) (2703) (2704) (2705) (2706) (2707) (2708) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.