Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:34 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2720) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183041 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2717) (2718) (2719) (2720) (2721) (2722) (2723) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:51pm On Jan 05, 2014
carammel:
What are you eating? undecided
stop bending your head, it doesn't fit you it reduces your beauti by 2% grin

are u in trance or what..................
did you see anytin infront of me embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:57pm On Jan 05, 2014
Tabh:
Yes i understand,it has to be collective seriously. I have been sorting some stuffs then i was not feeling well as well but i'm good now.
Which taken,someone giving you green light is taken,yimu for both of you. grin

I missed you,i always dream of you. embarassed
shockedshockedshocked
and she keep telling me that she miss Kslib

so what is d meaning of the bolded part

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingRein: 10:19pm On Jan 05, 2014
So just 3 pages from the last time I logged in
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingRein: 10:20pm On Jan 05, 2014
ochon:

It's nothing biggie, posted it on here before editing it.. Will tell you if we're online together..

Oya show face angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingRein: 10:21pm On Jan 05, 2014
dre11: So Dillish actually fulfill her promise to Elikem
she has bought the power bike she promise Elikem in the house
she bought a Suzuki 1000 power bike, which he posted on his tweeter timeline
hum!
maybe this is as a new year present to him, afterall she kept to her promise undecidedundecided

Oh really? Nice
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingRein: 10:22pm On Jan 05, 2014
ninnyanny: Something that started as a joke
I didn't take it seriously
But gradually I was growing weaker and weaker
And what a way to start my new year,I landed in
The hospital
And just today I got discharged...
Stil recovering
I thank the almighty God that I am alive today

And congrats to elikem and thanks to Dillish....

Eyah. Hope you're very well rested now
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingRein: 10:23pm On Jan 05, 2014
dre11:
na where Ochon go get the money from
You sure say Cleo go like hin flat head undecided
and Njoks
i not get word for that lipsrsealed

grin grin hahahhaa
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingRein: 10:25pm On Jan 05, 2014
ochon:

No I can't, show me

BWUAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA this gif na die grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingRein: 10:27pm On Jan 05, 2014
waxdude: LMAO...dis osita gif is sooo funny..,btw where is evry1? undecided

As in grin grin

Yes!! Where dd they disappear to?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingRein: 10:28pm On Jan 05, 2014
ochon:

This one you are arguing with me, do you have a thing for me? undecided

That's ma boy grin cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingRein: 10:30pm On Jan 05, 2014
ochon:

LOL. Until I see 'em rocks on your fourth finger, I ain't backing down. wink. This one you are winking back at me, are you thinking what I'm thinking?. wink

GBAM!! I have taught you well. cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingRein: 10:31pm On Jan 05, 2014
ochon:

Do I look like I'm sleeping?. undecided
Unbend your neck and I might tell you what I'm thinking,
newbie tongue

Oshey!!! Dazz all cool wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingRein: 10:32pm On Jan 05, 2014
Tabh:
No be only engaged,this is your opportunity Okon,ehen. Use it well.

Caramel sweety,what a lovely name,Do you have a thing for my brother or not? **straightface**.

Kslib really where are you,why have you been quiet?
Btw where is reinC ,dre? ??

Where are you angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingRein: 10:34pm On Jan 05, 2014
ochon:

You ought to know, after all, you're caramel. undecided

Unsqueeze your face, and imma tell you angry

Huh? You fall my hand right dia son. -1
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingRein: 10:35pm On Jan 05, 2014
dre11:
angry
Ochon
see your life outside

wait oooooo
i can see her tongue out
is she telling you that she want you to eat it or did i miss sometin wink

Eat what? Shae na chow be that? grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingRein: 10:36pm On Jan 05, 2014
dre11:
stop bending your head, it doesn't fit you it reduces your beauti by 2% grin

are u in trance or what..................
did you see anytin infront of me embarassed

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 10:40pm On Jan 05, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingRein: 10:40pm On Jan 05, 2014
carammel:
What is moniker? Plus i bumped on this thread, [size=32pt]read through[/size] and decided to put a speechless emoticon so what are you accusing me of? undecided

I almost missed this post. Read through what? This thread?

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingRein: 10:43pm On Jan 05, 2014
Oya ochon, show face.. Let's get this party started. I dey wait

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingRein: 10:45pm On Jan 05, 2014
THE KING IS BACK cool

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingRein: 11:00pm On Jan 05, 2014
So this mumu Ochon dey hin house dey watch p.orn undecided while I am waiting for his special news update
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:04pm On Jan 05, 2014
dre11:
angry
Ochon
see your life outside

wait oooooo
i can see her tongue out
is she telling you that she want you to eat it or did i miss sometin wink

You too gbasky wink.. Chop knuckle
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:05pm On Jan 05, 2014
Happy birthday kwasia pyschedelia. Have fun cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:10pm On Jan 05, 2014
King Rein:

Oya show face angry

I don show cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:11pm On Jan 05, 2014
King Rein:

BWUAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA this gif na die grin grin

LMAO grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:12pm On Jan 05, 2014
King Rein: Oya ochon, show face.. Let's get this party started. I dey wait

I don't need popcorn, I need a brand new benz. Maybach to be precise. angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:14pm On Jan 05, 2014
King Rein: So this mumu Ochon dey hin house dey watch p.orn undecided while I am waiting for his special news update
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1408970_basket_mouth_jpg41892eec8a72c1ca776333327d508820
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingRein: 11:14pm On Jan 05, 2014
ochon: Happy birthday kwasia pyschedelia. Have fun cool

Ayyyy Peasant Psychedelia. So today na your birthday? Happy Birthday bro. Many more blessings
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingRein: 11:14pm On Jan 05, 2014
ochon:

I don show cool

Oya whats the news
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:15pm On Jan 05, 2014
carammel:
Stop begging for a kiss tongue

See the way you are sedùctively inviting me to taste your lips. Smh. Open up before the train pass you by. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 11:18pm On Jan 05, 2014
Gracias, guys!

Half of myself dey here while the other half dey for living room.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:20pm On Jan 05, 2014
King Rein:

Oya whats the news

Mtcheeeewww.. That stale news?... E don tey..

(1) (2) (3) ... (2717) (2718) (2719) (2720) (2721) (2722) (2723) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.