Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:23 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2721) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183039 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2718) (2719) (2720) (2721) (2722) (2723) (2724) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingRein: 11:21pm On Jan 05, 2014
Psychedelia: Gracias, guys!

Half of myself dey here while the other half dey for living room.

Why u no tell person say na your birthday undecided you think say person go dey check your profile for updates

Lol I dey joke.

Ladies wink Psychedelia has a profile picture showing his lips and something that seems like biceps i'm not sure if they're muscles or just fat grin but all join... feast your eyes wink.

Thank me later
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:21pm On Jan 05, 2014
Psychedelia: Gracias, guys!

Half of myself dey here while the other half dey for living room.

You're welcome .. Oya concentrate for living room. Hope say no be women you park full there?. Ibu ajo anu, I no trust you. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingRein: 11:23pm On Jan 05, 2014
ochon:

Mtcheeeewww.. That stale news?... E don tey.. grin

Oh LMAO. So na wetin I dey wait for. I tink say na lottery or something like that. Anyway all join, congrats grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:23pm On Jan 05, 2014
King Rein:

Why u no tell person say na your birthday undecided you think say person go dey check your profile for updates

Lol I dey joke.

Ladies wink Psychedelia has a profile picture showing his lips and something that seems like biceps i'm not sure if they're muscles or just fat grin but all join... feast your eyes wink.

Thank me later

You be LASTMA official ni?. Na old news na. I don see am since. grin. The pic tight though. cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:25pm On Jan 05, 2014
King Rein:

Oh LMAO. So na wetin I dey wait for. I tink say na lottery or something like that. Anyway all join, congrats grin

LOL. Na lottery to me o. How I wan take afford over a hundred grand for lappy?. grin. Dey there na. grin.

Oya bill gate, wire in some money for me. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingRein: 11:27pm On Jan 05, 2014
ochon:

You be LASTMA official ni?. Na old news na. I don see am since. grin. The pic tight though. cool

Sharrap dia mad man. How u take see am? Oh boy, please tell me...is ther a way to get notified when a girl changes her profile pic cuz nna mehn. This constant checking of profiles ain't it at all.

Seun... I have an idea for you. Make it possible for people to have some sort of notification when one of their followers changes profile pic. That way...it won't be like i'm stalking angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 11:28pm On Jan 05, 2014
King Rein:

Lol I dey joke.

Thank me later

Hahaha! This crazy guy grin
No be today I upload am naa. E don tey sef.

And what did you just say? Me wey no dey take these my two ears hear "fat" or anything wey resemble am? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 11:31pm On Jan 05, 2014
ochon:

You're welcome .. Oya concentrate for living room. Hope say no be women you park full there?. Ibu ajo anu, I no trust you. grin

Kai! Me? Munwa nkea kwa? grin
I no dey do dat kind thing again oh. Na even for my sophomore uni year I repent from all that. I'm even going steady now tongue

*crosses fingers behind my back so I don't get struck by lightning* tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:31pm On Jan 05, 2014
King Rein:

Sharrap dia mad man. How u take see am? Oh boy, please tell me...is ther a way to get notified when a girl changes her profile pic cuz nna mehn. This constant checking of profiles ain't it at all.

Seun... I have an idea for you. Make it possible for people to have some sort of notification when one of their followers changes profile pic. That way...it won't be like i'm stalking angry

Ode oshi!!. grin. See the kain innovation wey you dey demand. Woman wrapper. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:33pm On Jan 05, 2014
I'm just tired of this nonsense unnecessary spambot. Oya ban this account mschew angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:34pm On Jan 05, 2014
Psychedelia:

Kai! Me? Munwa nkea kwa? grin
I no dey do dat kind thing again oh. Na even for my sophomore uni year I repent from all that. I'm even going steady now tongue

*crosses fingers behind my back so I don't get struck by lightning* tongue

LMAO.. You see your life?. You wey talk for one thread like that, that you used to smuggle the ladies into your room(I think in you guy's family house) and your cousin will keep quiet. I can't really remember how you wrote it but I know you did. grin

Your last line just proved me right. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:35pm On Jan 05, 2014
Reincarnated: I'm just tired of this nonsense unnecessary spambot. Oya ban this account mschew angry

LMAO.. I sent the spambot after your àss to show you I'm the only KING here, that's why IT banned your peasant rein moniker grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:37pm On Jan 05, 2014
LMAO!!. Peasant reinc gets banned again. Told ya, I'm the one true KING. grin

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:40pm On Jan 05, 2014
Viewing this topic: King Rein, Psychedelia(m),
Reincarnated(m), ochon, carammel and 1 guest(s)

Look at the two kwasia peasants viewing, but none can post. Ain't I TWOderful?. grin

Kwaaaaaaaaaa grin

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 05, 2014
dre11:
shockedshockedshocked
and she keep telling me that she miss Kslib

so what is d meaning of the bolded part
What are insinuating,mind yourself o..i can miss anyone tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:42pm On Jan 05, 2014
Tabh:

He's just jealous, you didn't miss him. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:44pm On Jan 05, 2014

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 05, 2014
ochon:
He's just jealous, you didn't miss him. grin
I miss him too.. tongue

Lol @reinC,When i saw someone viewing the post,i knew someone would be banned...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:50pm On Jan 05, 2014
Tabh:
I miss him too.. tongue

LOL.. Consolation 'miss' grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 11:52pm On Jan 05, 2014
ochon:

LMAO.. You see your life?. You wey talk for one thread like that, that you used to smuggle the ladies into your room(I think in you guy's family house) and your cousin will keep quiet. I can't really remember how you wrote it but I know you did. grin

Your last line just proved me right. grin

Guy, haba! grin Na since SS2 naa, when it was forbidden.
Come to think of it, I got tired of it the moment I was 'old enough' and allowed to do it.
I guess it lost its appeal with me when the 'danger' was gone.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 05, 2014
ochon:

LOL.. Consolation 'miss' grin
I thought you've been banned too.
Real miss ne
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 12:03am On Jan 06, 2014
Tabh:
I thought you've been banned too.
Real miss ne

LOL.. I can't be banned.

So what are you still doing being up by now?.

Missing HIM? wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 12:05am On Jan 06, 2014
Psychedelia:

Guy, haba! grin Na since SS2 naa, when it was forbidden.
Come to think of it, I got tired of it the moment I was 'old enough' and allowed to do it.
I guess it lost its appeal with me when the 'danger' was gone.

LOL. I never for once thought about smuggling any girl cos I'd be caught hands down. So I respected myself jejely. grin

And the bolded is so so so true. Danger has it's extra pleasures. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 06, 2014
ochon:

LOL.. I can't be banned.

So what are you still doing being up by now?.

Missing HIM? wink
Yes i need a touch wink

I'm watching movie ne o,i slept much during the day. Have u gone back to school?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 8:16am On Jan 06, 2014
Tabh:
Yes i need a touch wink

I'm watching movie ne o,i slept much during the day. Have u gone back to school?

hehehehe.... bold and daring vixen wink wink wink wink

nope, will be going back next week. it's a do or die for this last semester of mine. i'll be needing your prayers though. wink

sorry, i replied late, subscription finished. hope you had a great night?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 2:34pm On Jan 06, 2014
FINALLY BACK.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2014
SINCERE THANKS TO YOU ALLTHAT REMEMBERED ME ON MY WEDDING DAY ,FOR ALL YOUR LOVELY WISHES.I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR CONCERN IT REALLY MEANT A LOT TO ME.

LERTEE,
NONAME,
KSLIB
REINCARNATED

I LOVE YOU ALL AND HOPE YOU MEET YOUR PERFECT PARTNER.
AND ESPECIALLY TO YOU DRE11 FOR ALWAYS REMINDING,ASKING ME ABOUT MY WEDDING PLANS. YOUR CONSTANT REMINDER ALWAYS KEPT ME IN CHECK.
MAY GOD GRANT YOU ALL YOUR HEART DESIRES IJN AMEN.MUAH

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 4:13pm On Jan 06, 2014
toxxxxxxx:
FINALLY BACK.

Ha-le-lu-yah!

So you cut the honeymoon short
why now undecided

glad to see your writtings
happy married life sister wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 4:28pm On Jan 06, 2014
Tabh:

#yimu

you can miss anyone............. yep tongue
but you can dream of only one.........
Dreaming make more of spiritual and real...... than just miss undecided

So missing carrys little weight than dreaming
shocked so Kslib beware cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 4:31pm On Jan 06, 2014
toxxxxxxx:

SINCERE THANKS TO YOU ALLTHAT REMEMBERED ME ON MY WEDDING DAY ,FOR ALL YOUR LOVELY WISHES.I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR CONCERN IT REALLY MEANT A LOT TO ME.

LERTEE,
NONAME,
KSLIB
REINCARNATED

I LOVE YOU ALL AND HOPE YOU MEET YOUR PERFECT PARTNER.
AND ESPECIALLY TO YOU DRE11 FOR ALWAYS REMINDING,ASKING ME ABOUT MY WEDDING PLANS. YOUR CONSTANT REMINDER ALWAYS KEPT ME IN CHECK.
MAY GOD GRANT YOU ALL YOUR HEART DESIRES IJN AMEN.MUAH
your welcome wink
and thanks for the prayers
love yah!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2718) (2719) (2720) (2721) (2722) (2723) (2724) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.