Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,460 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:30 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2725) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2205193 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2722) (2723) (2724) (2725) (2726) (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingRein: 3:30am On Jan 10, 2014
dre11:
pls can you tell me since you know both guys very well

*hum...... so things are happening that i don't know off*

Tabh oya come explain yah self oooo gringringrin

See this one undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingRein: 3:31am On Jan 10, 2014
ochon: JK, lertee wishes you a happy birthday.. And also sent a kiss for you. wink

Of course she did wink

Jekyll, Beyonce sends her wishes as well wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingRein: 3:44am On Jan 10, 2014
Bros, time never pass for my area so I'm wishing you a happy birthday. May God grant you many more years and blessings.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 7:11am On Jan 10, 2014
King Rein:

Of course she did wink

LMAO... Phoool grin

I ain't kidding though, she did. You can ask her when you see her online
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 7:15am On Jan 10, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

Wow! Say me thanks to her. smiley

I've done that... And she said "you're wellicomu" grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 7:19am On Jan 10, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

Lmao. You phool much. grin

Innocent ko, Idibia ni. tongue

Virginia! grin grin

tongue tongue
angryangry.. What is this one saying?. Mtcheeewwww!! undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 8:09am On Jan 10, 2014
Happy belated birthday,J&H.Bigger you.....sorry it's coming late.#hugs
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:12am On Jan 10, 2014
King Rein:

See this one undecided
wetin do this one undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:18am On Jan 10, 2014
ochon:

Ochon the messenger tongue
deliver my message to her say this one dey greet her ooo weli.. weli grin

make sure say you do that & i will be waitng for the reply tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:19am On Jan 10, 2014
King Rein:

Of course she did wink

kwakwakwa gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:25am On Jan 10, 2014
King Rein:

Noo the first all stars took from season 1 to 4. You forgot Sammy and Mwisho were from season 1 and duhhh the reason why it did only from season 1 to 4 was cuz those were the only seasons. Now there's up to 8. Why will they just pick from 6 to 8? Nonsense. undecided
maybe you need to write a letter to the producer and endemol tongue
since this is the season of open letters
atleast we heared about this letters, Ditto:
OBJ write to GEJ
Iyabo write to OBJ
GEJ write to OBJ
Sanusi write to GEJ
FFK write to Oduah

so write your own gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:27am On Jan 10, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

Lol. Wetin you wan see for there? undecided
em!

I talk to you tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 3:04pm On Jan 10, 2014
dre11:
em!

I talk to you tongue

Lol. Sorry.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 3:06pm On Jan 10, 2014
King Rein: Bros, time never pass for my area so I'm wishing you a happy birthday. May God grant you many more years and blessings.

hahahaha, smart a.s.s. Thanks, bro.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 3:07pm On Jan 10, 2014
King Rein:

Of course she did wink

What's this one saying sef? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 3:10pm On Jan 10, 2014
ochon:
angryangry.. What is this one saying?. Mtcheeewwww!! undecided

Dey bend your mouth like Dre head grin

ochon:

smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 3:11pm On Jan 10, 2014
King Rein:

Albino + dwarfism + huge binoculars. What a combo grin

I just dey joke. See fresh guy. Ladies wink how is it going?

Single ladies wink let me see a line formation

Ladies with boyfriends, you know you want to break up smiley

Engaged ladies, it ain't over till its over. wink

J&H is single and ready to mingle!

*grab a copy of the application form from the headquarters of "KingRein&Ochon Single-No-More Industry" at 1212 Fani Kayode Road off awoyaya drive, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria*

If you don't stay in Lagos or Nigeria, fret not, we shall ship it to your location.

Loool. You and Ochon be sicklers ne. Smh

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:48pm On Jan 10, 2014
Jetli,welcome back.. I hope say you knack the exam akpako well .. Wish you the best. Eyaaah, i miss your Birthday, i for send you BDay gift**no kidding**. E don pass sha.. tongue . Happy birthday bro.. So na albino be your new name? cheesy .. Oh well, albino it is.. grin

Caseless, hahaha!! You never change? Lmfao @blokos rice.. Kwaaaaaaaaa!!! I jump and pass.. Now give that rice to dre11, he needs to grow some balls.. Lmao!! Der na play jare.. grin

Ochon, you lost your MM card and he VN's? cheesy .. Eyaah, ***yimu*** tongue ..

Erm Albino grin abeg upload the pinshure again.. Dont you drae saturate the image!!

Tenk!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 7:29pm On Jan 10, 2014
Kslib:

LOL. Welcome papa ostrich.. Abeg, my MM spoilt, I lost all my memes and VNs. I was almost in tears. Anyway uplopad another one biko, I wan save am grin

@superflakie, how are you doing?. I missed ya kisskiss

@Lmtm, if you see this, just know I missed you too and still waiting for your VN wink kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:15pm On Jan 10, 2014
Maria Nepembe oduah
any mellish in the house?
*runs away*

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:18pm On Jan 10, 2014
Cleo the ice cream
Oh sorry,*ice queen*

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:23pm On Jan 10, 2014
#viva forever#
*singing*

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:27pm On Jan 10, 2014
Sexy thang!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:28pm On Jan 10, 2014
ninnyanny: Maria Nepembe oduah
any mellish in the house?
*runs away*
lovely, beautiful with an eish factor!
Which photoshoot is this and whose cloth is she modelling for
* just asking*

mellish no dey here grin my thought sha undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:31pm On Jan 10, 2014
Ninny, whats up?
How has the new year being to you
hope u have recorvered fully?
Nice seeing yah
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:31pm On Jan 10, 2014
Melverly of life
#naija's best combo#

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:35pm On Jan 10, 2014
ninnyanny: #viva forever#
*singing*
that must be Cleo and Bev if am not mistaken
luv the smile grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:37pm On Jan 10, 2014
Oleku
Ice prince zamani reunites
With the black Diamond herself!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 11:44pm On Jan 10, 2014
Kslib: Jetli,welcome back.. I hope say you knack the exam akpako well .. Wish you the best. Eyaaah, i miss your Birthday, i for send you BDay gift**no kidding**. E don pass sha.. tongue . Happy birthday bro.. So na albino be your new name? cheesy .. Oh well, albino it is.. grin

Caseless, hahaha!! You never change? Lmfao @blokos rice.. Kwaaaaaaaaa!!! I jump and pass.. Now give that rice to dre11, he needs to grow some balls.. Lmao!! Der na play jare.. grin

Erm Albino grin abeg upload the pinshure again.. Dont you drae saturate the image!!

Tenk!!!

Thanks, bro. Lol, the exam na a week from today o - 17th.

Liar pants! angry angry You for no send shikini. Y lies? (Oya, chop the meme) grin grin tongue Omo, no call me albino before I send dogs for you.

Albino, abeg upload your pic. We are waiting. grin

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ambber(f): 10:02pm On Jul 08, 2014
Poor thread lost several pages with the nairaland crash
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 4:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
Ambber: Poor thread lost several pages with the nairaland crash
its a pity
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noxyify: 6:30pm On Aug 14, 2014
Big brother is here again and we have just 24 days to go.it feels good to be here for anoda interesting show named big brother hotspots.i lost my password for ginger78 but am glad to be back.Buckle up cos we gonna have one hell of an interesting show dis year and i cnt wait.Shoutouts to @ochon,@ninny,@yinkade,@itsmodella,@sexytabhi,@Amaka,@klisb,@spade,@c”est,@darmah,@jumung pan,@noname,@j&k,@@reincarnated,@ella,@Nobody ,@forkaddict oh! how i miss u and posts and others i dnt remember their names.i looking to seeing u people again for anoda interesting big brother show.love y”all and remain blessed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2722) (2723) (2724) (2725) (2726) (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.