Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:23 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2726) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2205665 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2723) (2724) (2725) (2726) (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 12:43am On Aug 16, 2014
noxyify: Big brother is here again and we have just 24 days to go.it feels good to be here for anoda interesting show named big brother hotspots.i lost my password for ginger78 but am glad to be back.Buckle up cos we gonna have one hell of an interesting show dis year and i cnt wait.Shoutouts to @ochon,@ninny,@yinkade,@itsmodella,@sexytabhi,@Amaka,@klisb,@spade,@c”est,@darmah,@jumung pan,@noname,@j&k,@@reincarnated,@ella,@Nobody ,@forkaddict oh! how i miss u and posts and others i dnt remember their names.i looking to seeing u people again for anoda interesting big brother show.love y”all and remain blessed.
Thanks for the mention, Gingerlicious lady. Missed ya. Good to have you back. How are you doing though?

Not sure I'll be following this year's version of BBA. Have got so many workload to handle. Will try and breeze in once in a while though.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noxyify: 8:20am On Aug 17, 2014
ochon:
Thanks for the mention, Gingerlicious lady. Missed ya. Good to have you back. How are you doing though?
Not sure I'll be following this year's version of BBA. Have got so man workload to handle. Will try and breeze in once in a while though.
Am fine dear.was just busy with my exams.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noxyify: 9:55pm On Aug 17, 2014
Gosh!!!this thread is so dry.Not even a single soul here.where ar y'all??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 1:29am On Aug 18, 2014
noxyify: Gosh!!!this thread is so dry.Not even a single soul here.where ar y'all??
Hello grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noxyify: 6:42am On Aug 18, 2014
sholay2011:
Hello grin grin
longest time dear.hw ar u and ur family?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 6:51am On Aug 18, 2014
noxyify:
longest time dear.hw ar u and ur family?
Everyone is fine. Hope you're gud?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noxyify: 3:02pm On Aug 18, 2014
sholay2011:
Everyone is fine. Hope you're gud?
yep,am kul.just waiting for bba hotshot to start.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 6:34pm On Aug 27, 2014
noxyify: Big brother is here again and we have just 24 days to go.it feels good to be here for anoda interesting show named big brother hotspots.i lost my password for ginger78 but am glad to be back.Buckle up cos we gonna have one hell of an interesting show dis year and i cnt wait.Shoutouts to @ochon,@ninny,@yinkade,@itsmodella,@sexytabhi,@Amaka,@klisb,@spade,@c”est,@darmah,@jumung pan,@noname,@j&k,@@reincarnated,@ella,@Nobody ,@forkaddict oh! how i miss u and posts and others i dnt remember their names.i looking to seeing u people again for anoda interesting big brother show.love y”all and remain blessed.
stay blessed too there.. Ochon was the one who notified me of the mention. I'l kill cow the day you spell my moniker right.. grin

when is the BBA starting sef?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noxyify: 9:38pm On Aug 27, 2014
Ksslib:
stay blessed too there.. Ochon was the one who notified me of the mention. I'l kill cow the day you spell my moniker right.. grin
when is the BBA starting sef?
lol...dnt worry i will get it right someday.Anyways,bba hotshot will start on 7th sept exactly 11 days from today.i cnt wait ooo.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:20pm On Aug 27, 2014
so BBA is back and I can't feel the fever.....

gone are those days I did expect to see it
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 4:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
Watch out for the official thread...September 7,we cant wait grin

Goan mark your attendance on big brother 2014 official thread before the mods close it and re open on Sept 7
https://www.nairaland.com/1879087/big-brother-africa-hotshots-official
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 5:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
Thanks to all those that made this thread a success,y'all would agree that it was fun from the very beginning to the end and even after the show itself last year,i really enjoyed everything here on the thread,the permutations, arguments and fights grin
As you all know,whatever has a beginning must have an ending, this thread is about to be closed as a new season is starting on sept 7, and that already has a new thread,y'all can click on the link above and lets do this again for BIG BROTHER AFRICA .See y'all on that thread cc briareos

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 5:45pm On Aug 29, 2014
noxyify:
lol...dnt worry i will get it right someday.Anyways,bba hotshot will start on 7th sept exactly 11 days from today.i cnt wait ooo.
Better do.

So na hotshot be this one name.. Ok o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 7:36pm On Aug 29, 2014

Shout out to you, too, noxyify. TY.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tunbebes(f): 8:45pm On Aug 30, 2014
Awwwww so dis wonderful thread will be closed come sept7th...best thread ever! Catch ya all on d newest thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SexyFox(f): 7:40am On Aug 31, 2014
I don't think I will be able to watch bba this year.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
Photos Of Big Brother Africa Hotshots House On Fire

wow. The 2014 edition of Big Brother Africa reality show has been postponed after a devastating fire incident at the Big Brother House. Big Brother Africa Hotshots was to launch this Sunday 7th September. Check out the photos I received.

See more: http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/09/photos-of-big-brother-africa-hotshots.html

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GIYAZZ(m): 12:47am On Sep 26, 2014
My Last words here. I Love you all. And hey Itsmodella, or whatever your name is now. I need you to know something; since we've been here from the Golden age of this thread, I had always got a crush on you. I Loved you, haha! It's a shame. I couldn't get to tell you till you left and I may never experience your existence again. Big shame. But I need you to know this; I will always be your friend, whenever I meet you again. Imma hug you! If you have kids, imma tell them how beautiful and how lively their mother was, Lol. *crying*

I Love you Itsmodella. I Love you all. Miss you all! #Peace

*crying*

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 12:48am On Sep 26, 2014
GIYAZZ: My Last words here. I Love you all. And hey Itsmodella, or whatever your name is now. I need you to know something; since we've been here from the Golden age of this thread, I had always got a crush on you. I Loved you, haha! It's a shame. I couldn't get to tell you till you left and I may never experience your existence again. Big shame. But I need you to know this; I will always be your friend, whenever I meet you again. Imma hug you! If you have kids, imma tell them how beautiful and how lively their mother was, Lol. *crying*

I Love you Itsmodella. I Love you all. Miss you all! #Peace

*crying*

*quoted* grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 4:25pm On Dec 07, 2014
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 5:40pm On Dec 07, 2014
grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:48pm On Dec 07, 2014
What is happening here
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 12:50pm On Dec 08, 2014
grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by UnknownT: 10:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
I miss this thread! The only BBA I followed religiously. Didn't even see a skit from the last BBA edition
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Millish(f): 8:29am On Feb 28, 2015
Agbgift:

Hahahahhaa
So you dey like the Drift attention?
Oya make we dey enjoy their company.
:om ahhhh I did not spoilt it, that's the comfirm# name Millish Milliscent grin sup na
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GIYAZZ(m): 8:34am On Jul 05, 2015
This is the Lyrics to that rap. . .

BANGING HARD

Cat in the bag. gotta take it out
na me tight pass. yeah i say it out
haters bring their teeth out like they
wanna bite
i know you bitchy,buh cool down no be
fight
drumrolls,rooster crows,the boy flows
seconds before you gotta blink. . .the
boy blows
i'm comin' up with a plus no minus
yeah niggaz we the majors we ain't
minors
Chei! This boy napiazikwanu drugs bars
takin the whole damn town with just
one verse
yhu hating coz i got the street
popularity
now yhu wanna talk your own beez
untop poverty?
Sit down Nigga,sit down!
When real niggaz up y'all haters
shutdown
Talk about down i'm taking this city
down
if yhu 'on like me, nigga yhu go
down. .Sugar
Jedi jedi for my rhyme o
Look down on me get the vertigo
My rhymes hit your ship bang like it's
torpedo
inshort i'm gonna make your walls flat
like it's Jericho

#TeamGOM
Geeez! I can't believe these were my lines. grin

cc; Sinizia

Ksslib

Njokusboy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ishowboxapp: 6:07pm On Dec 07, 2016
install showbox on iOS furthermore developed movies app to give the films, pictures of anime and the shows. I’m glad to tell you that, this is my tutorial on Showbox apk download and using this you’re going to have the app, Showbox for iPhone to watch movies and Tv shows on Showbox for iPad

(1) (2) (3) ... (2723) (2724) (2725) (2726) (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.