Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,409 members, 7,826,581 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2175516 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 02, 2013
Kslib: Is it true that dillish is now on Melvin's bed? Somebody should confirm...
I hope say shovel spade no go get heart attack oooh..
kslib wlcm bk...wetin u do sef wey dem ban dis handle

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by weaseloo: 11:45pm On Jul 02, 2013
This thread has changed from being informative to speculating and predicting what will happen.

It will be more interesting if it goes back to giving updates for people like me who don't have the opportunity/time to watch the show.

Keep the updates rolling guys.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 11:48pm On Jul 02, 2013
OMG! Melvin and Dillish discussing peeenis size! shocked

Melvin: On a scale of one to ten, what size do you like?

Dillish: I don't knowwwww, maybe seven or seven and a half

Melvin: Based on the structures you seen, what size do you think I am?

Dillish: TEN OVER TEN!

WTF!!!? shocked Biggieeeee oooo! These housemates are baaaadly 'hungry'! Better throw Melvin some hand lotion ASAP!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:50pm On Jul 02, 2013
spade: OMG! Melvin and Dillish discussing peeenis size! shocked

Dillish: I don't knowwwww, maybe seven of seven and a half

WTF!!!? shocked Biggieeeee oooo! These housemates are baaaadly 'hungry'! Better throw Melvin some hand lotion ASAP!
****singing "heart attack go catch spade today"***** x2

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 11:51pm On Jul 02, 2013
Kslib:
****singing "heart attack go catch spade today"***** x2

Melvin better not try that rubbish or I'll disown him grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:55pm On Jul 02, 2013

ghen!!! ghen!!! ghen!!!.. Danger!!! Danger!!! Danger!!!
Alpha!!!! Alpha!!!! Omega 3,i repeat Omega 3,DO YOU COPY?!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:56pm On Jul 02, 2013
spade:

Melvin better not try that rubbish or I'll disown him grin
Errrrm,abeg dillish dey her bed?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 12:01am On Jul 03, 2013
Kslib:
ghen!!! ghen!!! ghen!!!.. Danger!!! Danger!!! Danger!!!
Alpha!!!! Alpha!!!! Omega 3,i repeat Omega 3,DO YOU COPY?!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by maygal: 12:04am On Jul 03, 2013
Kslib:
Errrrm,abeg dillish dey her bed?
Yes,she's in her bed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:05am On Jul 03, 2013
maygal:
Yes,she's in her bed
Ok.. Thanks!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 12:06am On Jul 03, 2013
Kslib:
Ok.. Thanks!!!
Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:11am On Jul 03, 2013
sholay2011:
Lol
Why u dey laff nah? Lol.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ledi(f): 12:13am On Jul 03, 2013

My heart beats keep racing for them during their conversation.they want themselves so badly ohh yet it feels unattainable.its so feels like I am watching PALOMA n DIEGO(when ur mine) soap opera allover again.... kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 12:23am On Jul 03, 2013
Kslib:
Why u dey laff nah? Lol.
You dey comment as if you dey monitor Dillish like mad...u dey give am close marking...abi u be d boyfriend she leave for Namibia?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by melvinbba: 12:42am On Jul 03, 2013
melvin and delish shuld jus sleeep plssssssssss mek i off my gen abeg
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 12:46am On Jul 03, 2013
This dillish is just too funny.
earlier thid evening, dilish is lying down wth a frown on her
face Melvin walks in fresh from d shower
half naked Her eyes follows "she smiles*
&"says trouble o!"
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by easyflex: 5:41am On Jul 03, 2013
Dis mama they call natasha is plain stupid. I was in -between before because I dunno whether to like or hate her but now she is officially on my hate list.
She said she kept hhaving problems with beverly while she was in rubies house because she was always shouting 9ja for life as if naija is better than others.that she was always calling dbanj and 2face's name as if other countries don't have their own artist and dat she is always saying that 9ja has 150 million ppl as if other countries don't exist,
D mama said dats why she always shut beverly down.oneil aggrees with her and was about to tell a story of an event that happened when he came to 9ja then hesuddenly realises d folly in d gist and coyly walks away meanwhile grannie natasha kept yapping.
She is now being overconfident from being saved severally .

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 5:43am On Jul 03, 2013
Funny how the conversation between these two is generating much interest and is found funny, cute and entertaining. I don't even want to imagine if it was nando\ denzel having that conversation with dillish. They would have been tagged pervs or sth..if it were to be melvin and maria, maria go don hear am..and if it were to be nando and selly \hacleo\ bolt and betty..bimp\bev or xyz having that conversation, thay would have been called namesangry..

But Its mellish, everything they do or say even if it is sexuall most of the time is cute and real angry

N.B- sholay and kslib stay away from this post... angry ...LoL..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:24am On Jul 03, 2013
^^^Thats true. I guess the love people have for delish cos of her beauty and melvin cos he's Nigerian, is why people are rooting for them.

I am not even a melish fan, delish dey make me vex. Did she not say she sees melvin as a brother before? Why all this sudden interest in melvin now that maria has left the house? Confused girl.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 6:27am On Jul 03, 2013
StateOfMind: Funny how the conversation between these two is generating much interest and is found funny, cute and entertaining. I don't even want to imagine if it was nando\ denzel having that conversation with dillish. They would have been tagged pervs or sth..if it were to be melvin and maria, maria go don hear am..and if it were to be nando and selly \hacleo\ bolt and betty..bimp\bev or xyz having that conversation, thay would have been called namesangry..

But Its mellish, everything they do or say even if it is sexuall most of the time is cute and real angry

Thats what you get when mature minds discuss xexual issues!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 6:30am On Jul 03, 2013
fellis: ^^^Thats true. I guess the love people have for delish cos of her beauty and melvin cos he's Nigerian, is why people are rooting for them.

I am not even a melish fan, delish dey make me vex. Did she not say she sees melvin as a brother before? Why all this sudden interest in melvin now that maria has left the house? Confused girl.
...i expect you, being a 'f' to understand better. Ladies dont usually say what they mean or want like that!
Its obvious that Dilllish mind is speaking english and her body, french!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 03, 2013
sigmundfreud:
...i expect you, being a 'f' to understand better. Ladies dont usually say what they mean or want like that!
I would have liked it better if melvin ended up with maria. Maria was bold enough to let him know she fancies him, she didn't pretend and she didn't suffocate him at times when he wanted space. She was real and she and melvin had started liking each other. Delish too dey form abeg, I dunno whether its her beauty or her bf outside the house thats the cause.
I see delish as the other woman, the imposter, the camilla that took diana's place.

Lol. Make I no go give myself bp for bba matter sha

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:38am On Jul 03, 2013
sigmundfreud:
GBAMMEST! The babe been think say Maria go tey na wetin make her brotherzone Melvin, if no be Maria, dem for done dey dem Hacleo levels by now, bt dem take 2 wks break...I said it before, by day91, Dillish no go sabi who steven be
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 03, 2013
its mornng and pple r stil discussn d non-existent melish...borinnn!!
**walkin away 2 politics section**

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 6:40am On Jul 03, 2013
StateOfMind: Funny how the conversation between these two is generating much interest and is found funny, cute and entertaining. I don't even want to imagine if it was nando\ denzel having that conversation with dillish. They would have been tagged pervs or sth..if it were to be melvin and maria, maria go don hear am..and if it were to be nando and selly \hacleo\ bolt and betty..bimp\bev or xyz having that conversation, thay would have been called namesangry..

...thank God say u to dey c wetin I dey see angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 03, 2013
dmalam: its mornng and pple r stil discussn d non-existent melish...borinnn!!
Thank god say melish haters don dey plenty small small grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:42am On Jul 03, 2013
dmalam: its mornng and pple r stil discussn d non-existent melish...borinnn!!

Don't hate bro, mellish has existed in people's heads already tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:44am On Jul 03, 2013
sigmundfreud:
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:48am On Jul 03, 2013
safarigirl: GBAMMEST! The babe been think say Maria go tey na wetin make her brotherzone Melvin, if no be Maria, dem for done dey dem Hacleo levels by now, bt dem take 2 wks break...I said it before, by day91, Dillish no go sabi who steven be

The brother zoning was after maria's exit. But brother and sister can discuss deek size right..? Its all good (in seydou's voice) cheesy

If mellish were to be the present couple for this week's task, most people would have peed in their pants watching their proposal and seeing them kiss.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 6:50am On Jul 03, 2013
Nigerians on twitter are mad with natasha 4 hating beverly...she says nigeria has won so many times and dats y she'll keep on nominating her... Thank God beverly is smart to know who hates her and who doesn't

Errm, b4 una complain say na only beverly related issues I dey like talk, yes!! Dats d job of a fan ni grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 6:52am On Jul 03, 2013
fellis:
I would have liked it better if melvin ended up with maria. Maria was bold enough to let him know she fancies him, she didn't pretend and she didn't suffocate him at times when he wanted space. She was real and she and melvin had started liking each other. Delish too dey form abeg, I dunno whether its her beauty or her bf outside the house thats the cause.
I see delish as the other woman, the imposter, the camilla that took diana's place.

Lol. Make I no go give myself bp for bba matter sha
It bemuses me when ppl say Maria was the bold one and bla bla. That is a pure lie!
First, she was the first to meet Melvin. She spent the first week with hun in ruby house. She gave her avatar to Sulu (she dey form den).
Melvin moves to diamond house and finds a friend in Dillish. Not long after, Dillish started sending coded messages. She even gave him her bra when she was first up for eviction thinking she may not survive it. Maria then came feom ruby to Diamond when her eyes don clear and in a bid to also stay away from Angelo. She then came to disrupt the coded relationship between Melvin and Dillish. She was too desperate to just have Melvin and wasn't intelligent enough to rely on coded messages but rather hopping on his bed. And she even thought Selly was her competition. ...like seriously? Dillish stepped back from her coded messages when she noticed her friend is just crazy about Melvin (another intelligent move). Later, Maria sensed she had been replaced by Nando and feared to go home without achieving "some tinz". That's why she kinda went a bit wild at the Saturday party and bla bla. If she had stayed, her relationship wiv Melvin wud just be anoda HaCleo thing and wont be mature.

She is the other woman, not Dillish! And thanks to Africa for uprooting her like elephant grass!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.